• 133 results
Avatar image for deactivated-6032369091872
deactivated-6032369091872

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Lady_Liberty: "Oh my, you're such a flatterer", she smirked, jokingly fanning herself before nodding in agreement to Lara's second statement. "True. But if I may ask, was there anything in particular you had in mind at the moment? I could help you know".

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By lady_liberty

@Apex_Cobra: Chuckling I nod. 'Indeed there is. Likely there will be small group and we are going to need a base, some technology and so forth. I'm renting a suite right now but I don't want to just provide for them. Figuring out how to pay for everything is part of being a modern hero. If you could look into some ways they could finance a small base, equipment, and so forth that would be really helpful.'

Avatar image for deactivated-6032369091872
deactivated-6032369091872

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty: Being the Crown Princess of one of the world's premier nations, such a task is well within her range. "I think I can arrange something. I'll get back to you soon darling", she winked playfully, signaling her depart, off to conduct necessary business.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By lady_liberty

@Apex_Cobra: 'Wonderful, thank you.' Smiling to her. It was a simple task for one of her upbringing, and would hopefully offer some stress relief to her, in addition to assisting the sidekick squad.

Sorceror_Swift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Sorceror_Swift

Count me in. This team is sexy as hell.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Lady_Liberty: @OxeRed:

Word had spread throughout the underground Illuminati themed sects and assassins pertaining to the revelation of the heroic Lady Liberty installing a superhero apprenticeship for would be sidekicks. Her brief enrollment and subsequent betrayal of the League of Assassins had peeked the Cajun's interest in a myriad of ways. Seizing the opportunity with revitalized energy, Jean Luc had reached out to a young up and coming member of the League in order to obtain his versatile skills in order to initiate a game of cat and mouse with would be traitor. Their first target, Liberties latest sidekick, Flawless.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By lady_liberty

@Gambler: [[ Hehe, nice! ]]

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By The_Ghostshell

:)

Avatar image for angelique_lebeau
Angelique LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OxeRed left me hanging -_- lol

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#110  Edited By Mercy_

LMAO.

My post'll be up in 10-15 minutes :)

Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau_sr_
Jean Luc LeBeau Sr.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mercy_: MNF I might be in and out

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Mercy_

@Jean Luc LeBeau Sr.: That's fine.

Sorceror_Swift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Sorceror_Swift

Max seemed to be standing on a cliff, breathing in the salty air that was blown in from the sea. If one got closer, or looked from the right angle, one would in fact see that he was stood several feet forward of the cliff edge so that he hung in midair. Below his perpetually untidy orange hair, a look of sadness crossed his features.

Blades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Blades
Rose the serpent like demon that sprouted from Rayne's right shoulder ate the heart of the latest victem. The teen fliping through the mans wallet stealing cash id etc. Daisy the other darkling serpent on Rayne's left providing the wielder with a joint. Below her was a dead a** of a man that had tried to screw over the mafia. The reward caught in a back ally with a pipe wrench sticking out his head.
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#115  Edited By Rumble Man

@Blades:

the bioborg just stared blankly her as he is eating a hotdog, the bread was wholegrain and it comes with several condiments. He puts condiments such as a large dose of fresh relish, with a larger serving of sauerkraut, and some honey dijon musard to top it all off. The sausage itself is a ripper, with bits cut of the sides and deep fried until the outer parts are crispy. The bioborg takes it all in with a big bite as the junkfood was gnashed with his adamantium teeth. The bioborg made it himself after watching a cooking channel, one of the dragons looked cute so Fowler waved at it.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@ Flawless: Louder and louder the rumbling winds became a defining roar as the Cajun assassin, dressed in a stealth black military operations uniform, swung through the air. 60 stories the Living Legend past on his way down when finally the slacking repulsion cord pulled tight jerking his body violently back towards the building. Executed with perfect form his feet crashed through the large bay window as he was propelled inside, hitting the ground with a stylishly acrobatic somersault having already drawn his chrome covered Springfield revolver. Precise maneuvering allowed Gambler to ride his forward momentum up to his feet, his weapons red laser focused directly on his target. Its luminescent beam resting comfortably on the youngster's forehead. "I have a message I want you to deliver." smirked the LeBeau Legacy as he pulled the trigger blowing the back of the inspiring heroes head out. "Dat'll do just fine, thank you."

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Kratesis

@Gambler: Cold!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Kratesis: Someones gotta start playing the bad guy :P

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Kratesis

@Gambler: Hah!

How many LeBeau's are left anyway?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Kratesis: Angelique, The Last LeBeau, Myself, and Kaz.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Mercy_

One of those'll be switching out for another, though ;)

Apache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Apache

@Gambler said:

@ Flawless: Louder and louder the rumbling winds became a defining roar as the Cajun assassin, dressed in a stealth black military operations uniform, swung through the air. 60 stories the Living Legend past on his way down when finally the slacking repulsion cord pulled tight jerking his body violently back towards the building. Executed with perfect form his feet crashed through the large bay window as he was propelled inside, hitting the ground with a stylishly acrobatic somersault having already drawn his chrome covered Springfield revolver. Precise maneuvering allowed Gambler to ride his forward momentum up to his feet, his weapons red laser focused directly on his target. Its luminescent beam resting comfortably on the youngster's forehead. "I have a message I want you to deliver." smirked the LeBeau Legacy as he pulled the trigger blowing the back of the inspiring heroes head out. "Dat'll do just fine, thank you."

Technically, that's suicide.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Apache said:

@Gambler said:

Technically, that's suicide.

I dont follow. Getting shot in the head is suicide?

Apache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Apache

@Gambler: Isn't Flawless your alt?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Apache: Nope lol

Apache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Apache

@Gambler: No way! Well scrap the suicide comment though. And here I wuz, feelin' all whimsical :(

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Apache: hahaah oh okay, it was me

Apache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Apache

@Gambler: Sneaky Cajun bastard! >_< Good kill though, I could picture it.

_Quickster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By _Quickster_

GRAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Sorceror_Swift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Sorceror_Swift

@_Quickster_ said:

GRAAAAAAAAHHHH!

*Shakes head at pitiful bump.*

The air whispered, bringing all kinds of messages to the warlock. Birdsong and the bleating of sheep seemed to fill the air. He slowly opened his eyes, and noticed that all around him was a chasm that seemed to stretch for as far as he could see in all directions. And darkness...Soul crushing darkness. He shook his head, trying to clear it, then dropped to his knees, suspended in the air. "NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed.

"NO!" Max sat bolt upright. A second later, he realised that he had merely awoken from a nightmare. Then he became aware of his pounding heart, the rushing blood he could hear in his ears, the colossal rising and falling of his chest, and the thin layer of cold sweat that coated his body. Maxford brushed his hair out of his eyes and climbed out of bed, partially dressing in the pale light of the moon, and slowly left his room, trying so as not to wake anyone. He exited the building and in the cool, calming light of the moon, with no pillow nor a blanket, he laid down and went back to sleep, the cold grass cooling his bare torso. This time, his sleep was undisturbed by such terrors.

(That's how we bump sh!t around here.)

No Caption Provided
RamJam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By RamJam
@Sorceror_Swift: Hey, forget you pal! You're the one who's pitiful! Not me! I see it worked, though. Got you going!
Sorceror_Swift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Sorceror_Swift

@RamJam: You want to know who's pitiful?

No Caption Provided
_Quickster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By _Quickster_
@Sorceror_Swift:
No Caption Provided

Oh I'm sorry! Couldn't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!
Sorceror_Swift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Sorceror_Swift

@_Quickster_:

Me neither
Me neither