• 133 results
Flawless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Flawless

@Lady_Liberty: A slight smile graced his face as he was asked for his name, "My name is Lincoln March, but you can call me Linc." pausing as he assessed his own abilities. "I'm pretty fast I guess." downplaying his acrobatic prowess and out right omitting his mutant physiology, unwilling or simply unable, to trust anyone even if she were a hero. "Look, you dont have to worry about me getting hurt if thats the issue. I can take care of myself. Its just....I cant take care of other people, not yet, and not without your help."

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By lady_liberty

@ Flawless: Drifting over to him I offer my hand. 'A pleasure to meet you Linc.'

Taking a moment to listen to his explination. 'Well that's part of it, and partly if we go into battle together its good for me to know what you can and can't do. For example if you shoot fire from your eyes under stress, that's something I'd like to know ahead of time.' A little grin. Never good to be surprised by flaming eye beams. As many of my friends along the years had learned.

Flawless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Flawless

@Lady_Liberty: Slapping her hand with an enthusiastically spirited five the young contortionist effortlessly leapfrogged over her head. Barely allowing his toes to touch the unforgiven pavement before vaulting from the base of a nearby building across to another until finally reaching the rooftop with stylish grace and fluidity. "Its not as fancy as melting eyebeams, but its a great hit on the playground!" he shouted down in jest.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By lady_liberty

@ Flawless: Watching him leap and twist with a little grin on my lips. Taking flight I join him upon the rooftop. 'A lot less property damage too. I think you're hired Linc.'

Flawless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Flawless

@Lady_Liberty: Flashing a quick fist pump of excitement Linc smirked, "So, um, do you like carry me around and stuff or do we need to fashion a Yoda style backpack for easy transportation?" he joked. "I dont really have anywhere to go.....you got a base or a hidden underground cave to chill at? Suppose a luxury penthouse is to much to ask for...."

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By lady_liberty

@ Flawless: Ah the logistics of this whole thing. First things first.

'For transportation we'll use this.' The trion rings on my right hand that normally made up my sword would serve me well here. I poored enough electrical charge into them to over load the trion's energy absorbtion, until they melt. Glowing white hot metal shins an cold light on us as I force it into a small disk shape, before drawing the charge out and back into my electromagnetic field. The metal cools almost instantly, creating a shiny metal disk. 'Just stand on that when we need to travel.'

No place to stay? That wasn't something I'd thought of when I started this. Really I was worried more about having to get people home before their curfew, and working around homework. Clearly this kid was 'between parents'. 'Actually its not. I don't sleep or own anything I can't carry, but I do have a card with no limit.'

Waving him onto the disk. 'Know what? Lets get you fixed up. Place to stay, some food, and whatnot.'

Starkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Starkin

It had only been a few months since young Oliver had gained his powers, and made the decision to become a hero. Walking with a youthful step that quickly turned into a purposeful stride. The young boy was humming a theme from Pokemon, much to the annoyance of those around him. He was in search of a woman, whom he had heard about through a mysterious contract. Illustrious in her name and connections, Oliver knew in order to become a hero, he would need proper training. "Gotta find Ms Liberty" He began to sing as he bopped his head enthusiastically. "Yeah, gonna become a hero" As his voice got louder he noticed a blonde woman in the distance with another boy slightly older than Oliver. "HEYYYYYYYYYY" Oliver screamed with a bright smile as he reached into his backpack and removed a skateboard and made his way to the duo. "Hello im Oliver, future hero and I would be honoured if you could teach me" Bowing her smiled at Ms Liberty with a determined look in his eyes.

Flawless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Flawless

@Lady_Liberty: "Our first official date, nice." stepping onto the platform laughed. "You dont sleep? Whatya do, just fly around the World all day? Hang out in laundry mats and wash your one outfit? Tell ya what, you teach me how to hero and I'll teach you how to live"

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By lady_liberty

@ Starkin: [[ Gah, didn't see this. Very sorry! If you would use the AT reply it would really help! ]]

@ Flawless: Heh, not hardly. There were only twenty four hours in a day and I had thousands of hours worth of tasks every day. Speed helped, but not everything could be rushed. 'Oh I manage to keep busy.' Lifting the disk with a thought, as we raise into the air.

Flawless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Flawless

@Lady_Liberty: "I wont always show it, but I appreciate what you're doing. By the time its all said and done I'll be the greatest sidekick you ever had" attempting to playfully nudge her with his shoulder only to find a wall of immovable superchick instead.

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By acer1_

@Lady_Liberty: My bad :)

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By lady_liberty

@ Flawless: Winking to him. 'Don't hurt yourself before we even get started!' Setting a reasonable pace toward a large hotel, this kid will need a suite to live in and an account to charge food, clothing and whatnot. It also needs to be a place that won't ask to many questions because I'm not really interested in all the paper work on kid rasing. 'Well you're also ahead of the game, as you're my first side kick on earth.'

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By lady_liberty

@Acer.: Its all cool, I just didn't notice your post :-(

Flawless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Flawless

@Lady_Liberty: "I'm not gonna have to dress like you am I? Not knockin your style, jus sayin, I dont think I got...." pausing as he mockingly looks at his chest "....what it takes to pull it off" All joking aside, once inside the hotel liberties leading lady registered the young lad under an assumed name, one in which he couldnt help but to sarcastically comment on during their elevator ride to the 20th floor. "John Smith.....John Smith....really? Couldnt it have been like....I dont know.....Liberty Lad or something?" throwing phantom punches in the air while he spoke, "Oh Oh! I got it, Lance Liberty. See, that way together we can be the Double L's!" triumphantly poising with his hands on his hips and chest extended.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By lady_liberty

@ Flawless: I can't help it, I chuckle at the joke. 'Hey, only I can rock this outfit. If you ever get close.. I'd say I suport your life choices and leave it at that.' Maybe a bit of an adult joke for a kid, but I think this kids half grown already. 'And no, you can dress however you like. Everyones got to have their own style in this buisness.'

'Yeah.. it was all I could come up with on a moments notice. I'm not really a pro at all this sneaking around stuff.'

Raising an eyebrow and nodding. 'Lance Liberty? That's pretty good, I've got to say.' Making sure he is set up with plenty of money in his account for whatever he needs. Also a sizable bribe to the staff. Hopefully that would cover it. If it didn't, oh well I had diplomatic immunity.

Flawless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Flawless

@Lady_Liberty: Posted up in front of the television waiting for his order of.....well, everything on the menu, Lincoln barely looks back as his attention if fully captivated by the Jersey Shore rerun, "So when do we start whoopin ass? Are we like a night time fighting force or do we just work over whoever whenever?" turning around slumping his arm over the back of the couch he asks in a somewhat perplexed fashion, "Do you have an archenemy I should be worried about? I dont wanna wake up getting crowbarred in some cottage in BFE cause some uberbadass is out to crush your spirit." turning back around to gaze upon another legendary Snooki moment he continues, "You didnt really think this whole thing through did ya? Its okay, I'll walk ya through it as we go."

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By acer1_

@Lady_Liberty: No worries :)

Flawless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Flawless

@Acer.: You should have kept the Blackest Night Firestorm look. Most innovative avatar look I've seen in a longtime.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By lady_liberty

@ Flawless: This kid had super speed or something. Waiting for his barrage of questions and comments to finish before addressing them.

'I'd like to go on a training run actually. Clear out some local criminal orginizations and get use to working with each other.' After that I had big things in mind, but I wanted to get use to working with someone else first.

'I've got no archenemy that I know of. But most people in my class are smart enough to not let on, I tend to rip out peoples spines and toss them into the sun. I'm not into reruns.' Looking around the room for bugs or other security threats as I talk. No sense leaving any stones un-turned. 'If you do get in trouble just yell, and remember that sound only travels at1,120ish feet per second. So if I'm on the other side of the planet you've gotta stay alive until the sound gets to me. Also I've got to keep my flight down around 15% or so of light speed, otherwise I cause to much damage.' Hope he had a head for numbers, they were important in this buisness.

Laughing at his last question. 'Not really no, I tend to just do stuff. I save the prep for things that require it.'

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By acer1_

@ Flawless said:

@Acer.: You should have kept the Blackest Night Firestorm look. Most innovative avatar look I've seen in a longtime.

But keeping a look is nearly impossible for me :p

Flawless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Flawless

@Lady_Liberty: "Training run? Why didnt you say so?" grabbing his slender backpack from the otherside of the couch he bounced over the back with simplistic flair already have way out the door as he narrow avoided crashing into the bellhop. "Just leave it on the table! Come on LL lets go!!!!"

Flawless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Flawless

@Acer. said:

@ Flawless said:

But keeping a look is nearly impossible for me :p

Preaching to the choir homes :P

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By lady_liberty

@ Flawless: Cocaine. It had to be.

'Wait I-' Ah forget it. Lets do it. I liked his style.

Zipping past the belhop and to the stairs. 'Quicker then the elevator.' Pushing the door open with my EM field so he doesn't have to slow down. 'Don't fall!'

Brynhyld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#74  Edited By Brynhyld

@Lady_Liberty: Finally had a chance to check this out. Looks cool. Count me in. <3

Flawless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Flawless

@Lady_Liberty: Without breaking stride he zips through as the door instantaneously opened in thanks to his mentors quick thinking. Flipping down the stairs, taking them all at once, he plants his feet against the wall allowing them to coil before swan diving down the narrow center of the winding stairwell. Landing in a crouched position, arms extended outwards for maximum balance, he glances up while talking to himself, "That was badass."

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By lady_liberty

@ Flawless: Twisting down the stairs head first and laughing in amusement. This sidekick gig was turning out to be pretty fun. 'It was at that.'

With a wave of my hand I open the door to the ground level and drift out. 'Alright, so crime. We've gotta find some.' Dang. I actually didn't know much about street level crime. Of course I could see hundreds of crimes happening as I spoke, but we needed to do a little more then intercept a car theft.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Ishin

@Lady_Liberty: I'll be sure to get Rubina here quick :)

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By lady_liberty

@Impero: Sounds good.

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By acer1_

@Impero said:

@Lady_Liberty: I'll be sure to get Rubina here quick :)

Hey sweetie ;) :P

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Ishin

@Acer.: Mi hermano <3 XD

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By lady_liberty

@Acer.: @Impero: I should make a thread just for you two. A bromance this epic deserves it.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Ishin

@Lady_Liberty: One mere thread cannot contain our bromance :P

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By acer1_

@Impero: Teehee :D Now you know I cant contain myself when you speak that sexy language :p

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#84  Edited By Mercy_

Epic bromance

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By lady_liberty

@Impero: Truth ;-)

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Ishin

@Lady_Liberty: Mhmm :)

@Acer.: I'll save it for later then ;)

The accent is still a good replacement hehe.

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By acer1_

@Impero said:

@Lady_Liberty: One mere thread cannot contain our bromance :P

I demand an entire website and a parade, and muffins xP

@Mercy_ said:

Epic bromance

:)

@Impero said:

@Lady_Liberty: Mhmm :)

@Acer.: I'll save it for later then ;)

The accent is still a good replacement hehe.

You better mister ;)

Lol yes it is. And now im off to sleep. Night bro.

And g'night everyone of lesser importance :P

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Ishin

@Acer.: Night hermano :)

Hehe you know you'll be dreaming about me ;)

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By lady_liberty

@Acer.: Well.. I've got a cupcake....?

Flawless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Flawless

@Acer. said:

You say that, but I see you switched the look to Firestorm ;)

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By acer1_

@Impero said:

@Acer.: Night hermano :)

Hehe you know you'll be dreaming about me ;)

Oh yes I will :)

@ Flawless said:

@Acer. said:

You say that, but I see you switched the look to Firestorm ;)

That means nothing :p

@Lady_Liberty said:

@Acer.: Well.. I've got a cupcake....?

YAY CUPCAKE xD

Flawless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Flawless

@Acer.: Cept I'm now the father of your style. You're welcome lol

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By lady_liberty
No Caption Provided

@Impero: @Acer.:

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Ishin

@Lady_Liberty: LOL!

Avatar image for deactivated-6032369091872
deactivated-6032369091872

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty: Glancing around the place, the perpetually lovely Rubina quickly spots Lara with her sharp golden eyes. Pleased by what she has seen so far, the Yuansu Prodigy instinctively smirks, silently approving Lara's work. Approaching a woman who has somewhat recently aided her in her secretive bouts with her confidence, Rubina halts a mere foot away from her, a hand gracefully placed on her hip. "My my Lara, this, I didn't see coming. Can I call you Lara here? Or would you rather go by Lady Liberty?".

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By lady_liberty

@Apex_Cobra: Noticing her and offering a kind smile. 'Lara is fine, my identity is a matter of public record. I think anyone with the internet can find out who I am.'

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty: Shrugging innocently before readopting her cheeky smirk, Rubina responds, "Well it is polite to ask darling", she laughs softly, before asking, "So what is this?".

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By lady_liberty

@Apex_Cobra: 'Well thus far this is just me recruiting side kicks.' Not that exciting yet, but in time things would change. I was a believer in building slow, and to last.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty: With a curious brow, she continues, "Sidekicks? I've never been good at staying in second place but I wouldn't mind being a part of this", she chuckles, "So you don't have any longterm plans for this?".

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By lady_liberty

@Apex_Cobra: 'You'd be a welcome addition, any group could use your focus and dedication.'

'I do, several in fact, but its much to early to go into detail.'