The king is dead long live .... the king?

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tranquil Here you go man, thanks for the angle.

It had been many mnay months since Cassius ill fated attempt to fight in a tournement of champions. The magnitude of the task shutting his ambition out in the first round. An opponent far beyond his meager means seeing an end to his hopes of showing he was more than the weakest of his siblings. Something he strived for on a daily basis, though the whole charade showing him just how fruitless this endeavour had become. He would have to learn his heart, his skill, his gear all of it wasnt as big an equaliser as he would hope. The world was full of better, bigger and badder. He wasnt going to out muscle many, outsmart more than a few but deep inside he knew it wouldnt stop him from trying. Why stop whilst he still could?, he only had a few years of fighting left in him before he would completely cease up and fighting would no longer be an option.

Looking down at the scars that riddled his lower arms and hands he smiled even though his hands where in the same condition as most pentioners. And then it happened. Something wierd and other worldy. A light and words disembodied lighting up the area around the lone Knightfall. "The KOV is dead. The crowned warrior has fallen and you have been selected to continue his duties." Cassius looked for cameras waited for a curtain to drop and reavel some sort of grand staged prank, but they didnt come. Execpt a crown which now hovered in the space in front of him

Recahing out and touching the glowing headpiece a sudden shock rampaged through his body sending a flashing montage across his eyes. Former champions passing through his sight, their thought, the memories of their reign and then the darkness once more.

"Some kings are crowned others are forged in flame. You have been chossen to weild the crown. But now you must be worthy of it."

Cassius body moved without thought or control, possessed by an unseen force his hatred of technology suddenly forgotten as within an hour he found himself surrounded by ever tehcnology known to man. His image projected worldwide his digital footprint collosal, his news presence unavoidbale. His eyes glowing blue through his famous mask as the crown sat upon it brow.

"The king is dead, long live the new king."

Tranquil mostly for a a laugh i think thought it would be funny to pass his KOV title onto myself. Till i pass it on or he claims back. So for thoose of you who would like to stake a claim. Post below and will arrange a match. As the "defending champion" i will select three battlefilelds and the challenger gets to pick one.

Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield

Cass/Eddy/Ryan

Hexcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Know what I want in

Think I'll run with someone a bit more equal level to Cas like Hexcraft here

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

I'm game. I'll kick your ass

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hexcraft: I'am just glad anybody replied was thinking was a dud from the get go lol. Thanks.

Your three arena choices are,

1. The catacombs under the streets of Paris
  2. A sealed off sporting convenience store
  3. Plane graveyard in the Nevada desert

@darkchild: May not get to fight me thats the beauty of a shifting title Hex may win right off the bat. Then its down to you two to sort something out.

Hexcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall:

No prob, nice post btw ^.^

My only delay was trying to pick who to use <.< and who'd be fun

The catacombs sounds the funnest to me

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mofo!

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By The Psyentist

Cuh-razy!

Hail King Cassius! For however long it lasts. xD

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hexcraft: Thanks will start it up tomorrow. We will be going with comp rules if thats cool?

5 posts, excluding OP. Though i wont put a time limit on it. Dont want to rush you.

Will Start Battle in here, saves making another thread.

@darkchild: lol you really need to beat somebody that badly?

@the_psyentist: Thanks it maybe a short reign.

Hexcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hexcraft: Cool may write tonight, will tag you so you wont miss it anyways.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: Great stuff. Make sure you kick some ass and take some names. Its your duty as King. xP

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: I shall try my best man, glad you liked it.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hexcraft:

Paris 5am

Cassius looked around him, why was he here?. Standing under the streets of Paris in the early hours of the morning. What lunacy had this god foresaken crown done to him now. Having already left him with a tone of technology that was less than useless to him the lone Knightfall now stood in the ancient ratways under the bussling modern Paris. The crown still clowing upon his head though no longer in control of Cassius body. "A challenger has emerged, defend the crown prove your worth" The dull blue light fading as the regal headwear vanished once more into the ether though its weight still fell on Cassius shoulders.

No Caption Provided

Looking ahead into the darkness brief spotlights breaking through the dull long corridor bathed in ageless shadows, the tiny bright hints of the city above barely noticeable among the cold stone and lingering blackness of the place.

Pulling out his pistol and slowly edging down the long bottlenecked walkways waiting for a sound, an indication of what he was up against. Slowly and methodically advancing checking his flank and every slight deviation from his line of sight repetitively. Somewhere down here was someone who wanted to fight and he had to defend what he was given. Prove to himself and everyone else that he was worthy of it. Even if it meant fighting an unknown enemy in this extremly limiting battlefield. Hopefully his luck would hold or he could at least find a way out if things got to bad.

Hexcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall:

Prom queen was nice to achieve last year but well she knew it didn't amount for shit. But she'd seen the KoV and being the Queen of Combat that was a title worth having. Generally she'd be hesitant she'd seen the fights a lot of those people were out of her league. When the king Tranquil died though his crown went to one Cassius Knightfall and that fight seemed fair. From what she could tell he had the greater experience but she had more tricks up her sleeves. It was the High School diva versus the Deathless Knightfall. The prodigal monster slayer versus the veteran soldier. News hit the internet at midnight, at 12:01 a text had been sent requesting entry.

Now here she was beneath Paris, kind of a shame she'd have loved to visit that lovely city above. Maybe after this engagement. Teleported to the dimly lit caverns she took note to access the area, corridors were tight probably fitting for at most two people standing shoulder to shoulder. This was good she thought, if she could get in close range she'd have a strong upper hand she thought.

"You should let me take over." The voice had a bit of a tensity to it, this being Cat. "No I totes got this." The other voice that of Catherine was more feminine and up beat. "You're gona get shot" the less moral half remarked. "And you're gona get us shot if you don't shut up." The conversation with herself echoed through the halls. As the talking stopped Catherine continued walking listening closely for approaching footsteps.

That was until she felt something crawling over her foot. A ear piercing scream echoed as Catherine freaked out about the rat she'd encountered. A sharp ear might even hear a squeak as the rodent hit the wall. "Fcking die!" Hostile words followed by a flash of neon lights and the sound of a chainsaw as the rodent was slain. Knowing she'd likely just blown her cover her slim figure quickly squeezed into a crevice. She'd try and hide swift enough to get the drop on Cassius as he searched for her, Catherine wanting her screw up to maybe work as a lure. Her signature weapon Sparkles was sure to make a good wound if it found a body.

(Not fantastic but I like it as an intro. That's 1 post down)

Caetus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Caetus_

Fool...

I am the only King.
I am the only King.

@cassius_knightfall I'd be willing to take you on after all yer other matches.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caetus_: No true kind needs to call themselves one. Your third on the list.

@hexcraft:

No Caption Provided

Continuing his forward advance into the eerilycreepy catacombs, Cassius came upon a small antichamber the walls spreading out alittle the room noticeably lighter. A welcome relief spreading through the Knightfall at the of this transition in his environment. Though his ease quickly fading as his gaze fell upon the walls. Piled from floor to ceiling upon both his flanks, stacks of human skulls. A fitting location for a fight the lone Knightfall concluded even if he could soon be joinging the structure somewhere ahead.

The silence of the catcacombs sudden broken ahead first with muffled voices then a loud ear ringing scream. Alone these sounds where disturbing enough but then the raw of a small engine and unmistable sound of a chainsaw. "Great so i either have a chainsaw weilding man who has just killed a young women or worst still a young women with a chainsaw." the thoughts of Cassius as he continued his movmenet forward, he had leant the lesson many times. Women where usally the more dangerous opponents. Cassius found them more difficult to read, they seemd to just be better at hiding their intentions. Prepaing for the fight ahead his right hand reached for his knife. His left hand pointing forward armed with his pistol his right hand underneath weilding his blade. If that really was a chainsaw ahead he needed to see it and hit that motor. But first he had to find his opponent deep in the shadows ahead, silence now all the more alarming after its previous audio outbursts where.

Moving slowly along Cassius caught a small glimpse of a glimmer, something metalic ahead pressed up against a wall a pipe maybe but taking no chances he advanced slowly keeping low doing his best to make all his movements as quiet as possible before stopping just short of the potential hidding place of his opponent. Readying himself before kicking a cloud of dust into the area on his left bathing anything within in a rough mist of sharp sand and gravel before dodging back the way he came his trigger finger primed for any sign of movement.

Hexcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hexcraft

@cassius_knightfall:

As startling as the rat was the fact that as she hid in the crevice a skull gazed into her azure eyes didn't have much effect. While the rodent was gross more horrific content never bothered Catherine. She trapped ghosts and killed zombies visiting the gruesome was a common thing for her as she stood in waiting she even contemplated talking with the dead. Having once been possessed Katie had an ability to commune with the deceased, they were usually quite fun to talk to as well she thought. She reminded herself however that now wasn't ideal for such.

Even when not turned on her chainsaw wasn't particularly subtle, she'd named it Sparkles for a reason after all. She herself wasn't all that subtle either, a cheer leader outfit wasn't the attire for someone who wanted to hide. If she'd fought men instead of monsters maybe she wouldn't have tried this. If the undead sniffed her out what was to say a man couldn't find her hiding spot. But new to fighting a person she was soon acquainted with the feeling of dirt in her eye. It stung like a bitch and her eyes fluttered in psoriatic blinking trying to clear up her blurred vision.

Of course knowing her opponent was close she still moved for an offensive. If she stopped she figured she'd get her ass kicked so she started up the chainsaw and leapt outwards in a lethal thrust. Or at least it could of been lethal if her opponent hadn't of stepped back. Though she missed there was a fair chance she might still return the favor of disoriented vision. The proton energy used by her family glowed with a neon orange light in the chainsaw and was great for ghosts. In the blade was also flashing uv lights great for repelling zombies. In a dimly lit location like this it was much like a strobe light.

Ducking she moved for an almost baseball like slide in a brief dash forwards. Intending to use her athleticism and thin figure to slide between her targets leg and end up behind him. Of course Sparkles wasn't used in such an elegant manor the roaring blade aiming to rip apart ones legs. This action did of course also tell that Catherine wasn't out for a kill. She could of aimed the blade upwards but instead went for the shin.

(Didn't want to say if Cass shot or not as he isn't my character. If he did however feel free to incorporate Hexcraft getting hit in the left shoulder. As I did/do plan on her taking said bullet. Post 2)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go case.... More importantly I want to kick your ass not hexs

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Looks around for a Case, doesnt see one.

@hexcraft:

His opponent burst forth from the cloudy shadows paired with the rampant growl of the motorised weapon in her hands. Her silohette breaking through one of the few pilalrs of light cascading down from the city above. A petite woman with a chainsaw, great. Cassius was extremely fortunate he choose to step back as the first swing of the whurring weapon whipped viciously headhigh at his last location. A certain kill shot had he not moved. Confident that unless this woman had some hidden powers he should be able to overpower her if he could get around the blades he hatched a plan. His thoughts however where not as quick as his opponents agression. A baseball like diving slide sending her sliding through low towards the middle of his legs. Moving on istinct the lone Knightfall jumped and tumbled forward tucking his legs up into his chest bringing his whole body as high from the skyward pointing chainsaw as possible.

Under rotating and hitting the ground hard the other side of his attempted gymnastics. The bright lights of his opponenst weapon casuing him to misjudge his rapid attempts of a dodge. A sharp shooting pain surged from the inner side of his left shin. A brief glance of the motorised machine having chewed through his armour and torn a small but extremely painful wound into is leg. Standing lightly on his injured leg Cassius lost all restraint, he couldnt take one good hit from his opponent he had to end this quickly.

Aiming at his opponents weapon targetting the motor section just forward of his opponents grip he fired a salvo of four rounds, tight grouping designed to cause as much damage to the weapon as possible the shapnel and logged rounds would surely cause havoc in the machines moving parts. Most likely killing the motor itself. Unmoved with the attempted disarmerment of his opponent he continued firing rapdly raising his gun as he did so targeting strategic parts of his opponent weapon arm the wrist, then the forearm then the bicep and finally the shoulder. Worst case scenario she would have a functioning weapon that hurt to use best case a dead weapon and useless arm. Either of which the Knightfall could work with untill he could bandage the deep cut to his shin.

(also OP doesnt count towards 5 i still have 3 more you have 4)

Hexcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: (So 3 it now is. Also sorry for slight delay)

Katie wasn't some grand martial artist or some super soldier her skills were harnessed more in athletism and flexibility. To capitalize on her upbeat nature the weapon of choice was a chainsaw such a large and loud weapon worked well with her constant mobility. This was especially true in tight confinement as it allowed very minimalistic openings in her attacks compensating lack of hand to hand experience by limiting the chance of getting close. There were other perks however, what ever demon it was that had tried to take her some seven years ago hadn't completely been exorcised. Because of this that other half functioned as a danger sense though limited it'd try and often warn and influence her. It was this that in the next few seconds would spare the cheerleader atleast some pain.

As for Sparkles and it's growling blades it was far more durable and self sufficient. Catherine didn't want to fight just ghosts but rather all dwellers of the paranormal. Some said monstrosities naturally had devastating strength. To insure her weapon would be reliable it was composed of Vibranium. The next step was to consider that gas or electricity could be limited in use of worse yet exploited. As such the energy absorbed by the metal was designed to be a power source. One could easily cripple the eldest DeLancy child but not so much her singular tool of her trade.

Every bullet to the saw hit the mark aim though not efficient in stopping the weapon was none the less flawlessly executed. Moving in effort to get closer led to aim being slightly off in the following trio of shots. Both her forearm and bicep were grazed blood flowing from the wounds and a sting in her arm. The pain was intense but it wouldn't be the end of her or vicious swings. It was also eight rounds expended granted by the glimpse she'd seen the gun had more rounds than average.

Leaping forward the teen in a faint dive sought to deliver a swift kick to the wounded leg. Such a simplistic move from her wasn't likely to be anything grand but it was an efficient move given open wound. The brief dive was followed by an upward thrust of the roaring weapon Sparkles seeking to rip open the wrist of the present King of the Vine. Bounding upward Catherine soon found her feat planted on the roof every flick of her wrist alone endangering shoulders face and so on.

(Not my finest but it works for me)

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hexcraft: ( off to sleep soon and got an early start but will reply soon as i can. Nice work though, your correct Cass has 12 in each clip and one in the chamber 26 shots total without reload. Another Vibranuim weapon?, need to get him some of this stuff.)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Proofreading is your friend.

Hexcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares: I don't bother as I type on my phone I just write what feels right and leave it at that

@cassius_knightfall: No rush ^.^ yeah I usually try and let weapons have some way of staying around. Be it a metal magic whatever. Better that than a breakable prop

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hexcraft

The lone Knightfall watched as his rounds hit their mark each of the well places rounds sparking as they collided with the metallic finish of his opponents weapon. The momentum of the rounds suddenly vanishing, the impact making a daunting unnatural noise like the metal had somehow drained all force from the rounds. Leaving them to fall harmlessly to the ground crumpled and broken. Fortuently his opponents body wasnt coated with the same magical properties that seemed to cover the weapon. His rounds drawing blood on the young womans arm. His marksmanship bearing fruit as usual but it appeared more than propelled lead would be needed to get the job done.

With great and ferocious agilty the chainsaw weilding teen leap towards the limping Knightfall. His battle prowess leading him to the conclusion he opponent would try to utalise his hindered mobility, close the gap and work the leg was what he would do. Her movemnts where rapid direct but expected giving Cassius a small window to dodge. The propulsion of her ravenous kick leaving a cold wind current to the exposed cut upon his shin, the kick narrow whizzing past its intended target. Flipping her arms upwards propelling herself onto a hanging roof perch.

Dodging frantically as his oppoents balde whirled around him. Dropping rolling and rolling some more as the narrow corridor limited his abilty to truely avoid the blades for long. His opponensts frantic swings of her engine feed blades whirled around him before finally closing towards the Knightfalls crimson headwear. Colliding heavily with the front of Cassius mask the furry of the blades chomping into the fortified compound microlayers that his brother had engined for him. The blades grinding to a stop as the masks layers became caught up in the whirling blades. It was times like this he was thankfull of Andres genuis. His mask all but ruined his face pelted with shards creating a mindfiled of small open wounds to his cheeks and forehead creating a slow but constant flow of blood down his face.

Cassius knew he had little choice, he couldnt hold back anymore. This women would kill him for the crown and he would have to be just as cold. His hands moving like a blur reaching into his back pocket pulling two grenades free with one hand pulling the pin and rolling one behind his opponent. A cave-in would no dount close in around his opponents spine in such a narrow underground tunnel. But as the seconds on the fuse burned away the two fighters tried to pull themselves free from the combined embrace of clogged blades and managled mask. Firing his right hand up at his opponent as they struggled, the young women still hanging from the roof. Grabbing firmly at the side and pulling downwards as he dropped his legs away, utalising every gram of his mass to yank his opponent groundwards from her perch. The explosion set to prime at his targets flank. She would make a fine human sheild Cassius concluded as he prepared to plant the second grenade on her person when he had the chance.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waited 3 weeks, Hexcraft isn't around so on to round 2. Shame

@darkchild__ ( come at me bro)

No Caption Provided

Weeks had past since the catacombs of Paris. Yet the crimson Knightfall's mind was still blurred when it come to what had happened. Vividly remembering the sights and smells of the tunnels, paired with flashes of blonde hair and whirling blades. His body baring the pink scars barely sealed on his battleworn body. Yet he still found himself burdened with a crown far beyond his station. Cassius was a fighter but not a warrior and it was a warriors title.

A man of flesh and bone with crudely simple and in many ways ancient fighting tools, placed in an arena of battle among monsters, mutants and god like beings. It was only a matter of time till the crown passed on and perhaps that was why it pushed him so hard.

The dull blue glow siiting once more atop the crimson mask, taking over the lone Knightfalls body. Finding himself pushed to the bakc oh his mind as the world moved around him. Familiar sights crossing his eyes yet remaining distant as his found himself watching without influence. A dark cave some computers the familiar air of a palce he had been to before and then the deep throaty sound of engine, the unforgettable sound of the dual turboed v8 of Quintus's car. Time passing as Cassius found himself once again aware of the world around him. The sun coming up, its early rays filtered through the freshly procured vehicles windscreen. Seconds passing as he began to realise what he found himself sitting in. "If it thinks i will need this, i'am in trouble" This vehicle was no mere form of trasport but a swisarmy knife of a weapons platform that so happened to also be a car. A testiment to Quintus's preperation for his own battles. But its presence far from put Cassius at ease, instead routing a feeling of dread of what was to come.

A small blue spark breaking through the golden light of the dawn " Not all demons dwell in the dark. Defend the crown" The third person/object monlogue stuff starting to really urk his last nerve. Speaking loudly to himself in the cockpit of the car without crae for how crazy he would look to any possible viewers "I didnt ask for this you know, cant i just give you away" Cassius rant cutting short as the cars sensors started going haywire "Power level spike approaching, arming main turret"

Klepto_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Klepto_

@cassius_knightfall: sorry bout that RL kept me away though Hex would of lost anyway. She'd use her blade to help shield from the blast saving her some damage. But the subsequent collapse of the tunnel in the blast radius would of buried her. If she managed to get out of that it'd be with a series of broken bones. Without her mobility she'd be screwed

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klepto_ said:

@cassius_knightfall: sorry bout that RL kept me away though Hex would of lost anyway. She'd use her blade to help shield from the blast saving her some damage. But the subsequent collapse of the tunnel in the blast radius would of buried her. If she managed to get out of that it'd be with a series of broken bones. Without her mobility she'd be screwed

No need to apologise, RL always comes first. Its a shame it didn't finish though as i was enjoying combating her unique sorta chainsaw beserker style.

Klepto_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: was fun, range vs melee and skill vs dexterity was what it boiled down to which is nice as the fight was pretty balanced. But yeah was to busy and or distracted to drop a post past few weeks

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klepto_: Thats pretty much excatly how it went down. Not a problem as i said i completly understand was just a shame it didnt end with a winner. Now DC will most likely become the KOV lol

Jack_Henzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jack_Henzy

Waited 3 weeks, Hexcraft isn't around so on to round 2. Shame

@darkchild__ ( come at me bro)

No Caption Provided

Weeks had past since the catacombs of Paris. Yet the crimson Knightfall's mind was still blurred when it come to what had happened. Vividly remembering the sights and smells of the tunnels, paired with flashes of blonde hair and whirling blades. His body baring the pink scars barely sealed on his battleworn body. Yet he still found himself burdened with a crown far beyond his station. Cassius was a fighter but not a warrior and it was a warriors title.

A man of flesh and bone with crudely simple and in many ways ancient fighting tools, placed in an arena of battle among monsters, mutants and god like beings. It was only a matter of time till the crown passed on and perhaps that was why it pushed him so hard.

The dull blue glow siiting once more atop the crimson mask, taking over the lone Knightfalls body. Finding himself pushed to the bakc oh his mind as the world moved around him. Familiar sights crossing his eyes yet remaining distant as his found himself watching without influence. A dark cave some computers the familiar air of a palce he had been to before and then the deep throaty sound of engine, the unforgettable sound of the dual turboed v8 of Quintus's car. Time passing as Cassius found himself once again aware of the world around him. The sun coming up, its early rays filtered through the freshly procured vehicles windscreen. Seconds passing as he began to realise what he found himself sitting in. "If it thinks i will need this, i'am in trouble" This vehicle was no mere form of trasport but a swisarmy knife of a weapons platform that so happened to also be a car. A testiment to Quintus's preperation for his own battles. But its presence far from put Cassius at ease, instead routing a feeling of dread of what was to come.

A small blue spark breaking through the golden light of the dawn " Not all demons dwell in the dark. Defend the crown" The third person/object monlogue stuff starting to really urk his last nerve. Speaking loudly to himself in the cockpit of the car without crae for how crazy he would look to any possible viewers "I didnt ask for this you know, cant i just give you away" Cassius rant cutting short as the cars sensors started going haywire "Power level spike approaching, arming main turret"

Sonnova bitch!!! Ill read this tonight

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack_Henzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: Cant wait for CV to get fixed, this not getting notifications is really beginning to piss me off

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Darkchild
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@cassius_knightfall: Tilting his head he heard the roar of an engine outside his catacomb home, turning slightly he allowed for his darklings to be his eyes. They showed a gargantuan car with an ensemble of weapons and Gen simply chuckled. He had seen him a few times through the eyes of the shadows, but caused him no strife. He knew he was ONLY human, and nonetheless a Knightfall. Which in this world was as much of a joke as Drifter had been in his world, so he waved his hands and said to his darklings "Take it apart and keep the human for tonight, need a good dinner."With those words Darklings burst from the shadows and smash into the car, each cackling like a hyena and smashing fist after fist into its armor. From the shadows even more came, a large darkling standing almost ten feet tall began to charge the vehicle screaming "DINNER TIME!!!"

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Seen it will reply soonish tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild ( sorry dude Far Cry 4 lol)

Alarms sounding,buttons starting to flash and then came the swarm. A sea of teeth and claws flowing over the shell of the Knightfall motor. High pitch squeal's echoing around the encased Cassius. "Arming skin" the cold robotic simulation of his sisters voice emerging from the flashing dashboard. A dull electrical hum starting to rise around him, followed by the cracking of mechanical lightning as the cars self deference mechanism came into its own. Flashes of bright blue light sparking in all directions sending a chorus of loud hisses as the sea of creatures parted fleeing from the arcing electrical bolts. A joystick suddenly rising from the center console as the front window flickered into a heads up display. Machine turret whirring to a vicious start spitting a constant torrent of bullets into the creatures of shadow. The ammo counter quickly falling as thousands of spent round casings fell at the front bumper.

Alarms on top of alarms within the assaulting vehicle as the car warned of impending ammo shortage and proximity threats. Then game the sound, located outside a vibration a heavy footfall. The machines AI taking over and narrowing down on the threats location as it screamed "Dinner Time" into the torrent of bullets of chaotic critters encircling the trapped Knightfall. "Impact in five seconds. Counter measures activating" Pistons firing, tires spinning and a spit of flame from the exhaust as machine meet monsters. The collision rattling Cassius around in his harness and flooding the cockpit with a flashing red light "Structural failure on front right wing.. Adapting.... Front right wheel inoperable" Sparks flying from the beaten car as its towering target clawed at the bonnet.

Cassius having no idea if the dam thing would even accept his verbal commands shouting "Fire everything" as he tried to tug away at his three point harness. Flares firing off skyward, bright arcs of flames shooting from the wheel arches and 4 heat seeking missiles shooting from the flanks of the bonnet. Then a countdown "Emergency exit and auto destruct countdown 5.4.3.2.1" A rush of air as Cassius shot skywards suddenly becoming thankful he couldn't wrestle himself free from the seat as he looked down into the chaos beneath him, drawing his knife and cutting himself free as he slowly hovered before his eventual fall back to earth.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: (HAHA no problem man, liked what you did there. Will have something up tonight or tomorrow after i post in another rpg)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Darkchild

@cassius_knightfall: Hearing the chaos outside his cave he cannot sit still, inside Gen is a fire burning. A rage that will not be quenched by sitting on the side, growling loudly he slams his fist into the skull covered walls and then disappears reappearing outside. Following the eyes of the darklings he finds the intruder, a smile comes to his face as he barks "Oh my goodness Cass, its been so long. I remember you, but the thing is do you even know me, or at least this me. Lets see....let me show off a bit.."In an instant he erupted into a cloud of darklings and shadows that grew in size. Almost in gargantuan size he was there to catch Cassius with a long arm, the large hand slowly let the man down to the ground.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forming back into his own body he was beside Cassius, shaking his head. "Tell me why your here boy, if I find it entertaining I will give you twenty seconds." Flicking his wrist a long Sword of Darkness forms from within his palm and slaps against the concrete sparking slightly "And if I do not....I will kill you where you stand." Smiling wide he waited for the young Knightfall to answer him.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild That voice growing in presence from the shadow, triggering a memory. The fall of Kamelot, a rooftop battle. Shattered metal armor and fractured ribs crawling through an air vent. Could it be the demon prince himself? the one he only knew as Darkchild. A towering figure of demonic forces forming a great clawed hand, nestling the Knightfall's decent before placing him on the ground. Cassius's thought flickering between past and present as he tried to remember what weapons would improve his chances in this apparently heavily one sided battle. The demons great form shifting in front of him to a more human sized horror, a heavily armored sword wielding mass of demonic essence. The monster's confidence all to obvious with his mocking tone and simple threats knowing he without hesitation had the upperhand.

Cassius stood tall his head meeting somewhere in the demons chest plate "I'am flattered you think so highly of me that i would come here by choice. Well that or you think me cavalier or without a brain. But it is not down to me, its down to you." Cassius statement followed by another fleeting appearance from the persistent crown of the king. Sensing its appearance straight away the lowly Knightfall gestured towards it with one hand making sure to have his other at the ready. "I believe you want this. And as of right now its mine. But part of the deal is challenges must be met, till it passes on"

The predicament of the situation enclosing Cassius into a fight he had no interest in taking for a prize he didn't really want. But his infamous family pride wouldn't allow him to simple surrender something. Not to anyone and not today. Moving rapidly into a slick and obviously practiced maneuver of reaching for his gun and twisting his wrist to fire on target as quick as possible before straightening and placing yet more precise shots towards his opponent. Aiming high towards the demons prince neck and lower face. A four round salvo of precisely aimed hollow point rounds designed to tear apart on impact and cause as much damage as possible. Instantly moving into a more evasive state as the guerrilla warrior loaded a more heavy based copper jacket round clip into his other pistol, should the other rounds be ineffective. Hoping that he would maybe capture the demon unaware with his guile to attack his far more powerful opponent.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: Gen noticed the crown in his hand an he couldn't help but smile, he knew very well what it was even in a different universe. "You must have won that by default my friend, there is no way such a thing could be won by someone like yourself. Adding to your words, you have me mixed up with my other half from this universe you...."Before he could say anything more, a flurry of bullets swarmed him. Striking the side of his face and neck, they explode taking a good chunk of skin and bone with each hit.

Groaning loudly Gen slaps back "Are you out of your mind boy?!!! I can swipe the head from your neck in an instant, and you shoot me with a f%$king gun!! Alright, you have pissed me off. You want to fight over that thing, then so f#%king be it!"Transforming his body into an enormous wave of shadows he strikes fast an with ferocity. Spikes shoot out from the shadows of his cloak, slapping at the ground and aimed directly at the vital organs of such a human in his peak physique. Gen was furious and it showed as after his shadow attack the ground erupted into geysers of acidic hellfire that drenched the land in a 45 feet area, as the geysers sprayed in all directions. He would be able to dodge most of the drops, but enough would hit and cause damage

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild:

Tactically Cassius had no choice but to shoot first in a fight he couldn't win by slugging it out. The environment didn't favor him, the experience of the two fighters didn't favor him and the power of the two fighters didn't favor him. He found himself having not only riled up a nest of hornets by attacking his opponent, but punching two legs holes and wearing the dam nest as a codpiece. Given any real choice other than simple submission the guerrilla warrior would have taken it. Instead the mouth of hell had opened and very essence of its depths came for him.

Shadows surrounding Cassius his usual ally turned potent foe as the dark bit at him with sharp teeth. Great razors of some hellish energy puncturing from the ground slamming up against the armor covering his body,bending its plates into his body with horrific force. Blood welling up inside and pooling in the back of his throat before running down his face and out under his mask. Cassius frail form held aloft by the great spikes hanging him high off the ground like grotesque marionette. Flaying as he tried to free himself from his punctured perched position. Struggling and falling to the ground, the impact once again jarring his organs rattling them around in his damaged frail form. Pulling himself back to his feet as the ground began to shift. Expecting yet more blades on onyx daggers from the ethereal darkness but instead be met with pillar of flame. Running as he held himself up, propping an arm to his chest as he supported the weight of his fractured bones.

Cascading arcs of flame torching the air and near boiling the broken Knightfall in his badly damaged compound armor. The air stinging Cassius's eyes even through the mask. The air ripe with methane sparking an incendiary thought in Cassius mind. Reaching with his free hand and throwing a flare towards his opponent and cowering behind a large lump of rock. The methane would surely ignite, whist the fire would likely not harm a demon the explosive force of such a reaction could.

"I'am full of surprises demon. You want my crown come and claim it"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: Watching with an enamored vigor, he watched as the baseline moved around avoiding the geysers as much as he could but too no avail. His armor was quickly deteriorating and Gen was simply waiting for him to give into what was going to happen. He moved with such fluid motion it was almost beautiful to watch him, but as he moved closer and closer his body language spoke that he was readying himself for something drastic. Sniffing the air and smelling the methane that he was so accustomed to whilst in hell he knew exactly what was going to happen and tilts his head to the side and remarks "F%^k me..."Just as Cassius threw a flare and it rolled in front of Gen. He wasnt afraid of the fire that would ensue, it was the BOOM!

The ground rocked as the entire area erupted into a massive explosion, filling the sky with a billowing cloud of smoke and leaving Gen in a contorted mess of bent limbs and cracked neck. His head almost 360ed around and his arms were bent in ways that would of proved the end to anyone else, he laid on the ground a few yards away from where he once was. Slowly moving to a standing his body slowly broke itself back into place, he spoke as each bone snapped back into place with loud POPS and CRACKS "You are quickly beginning to piss me off little man, but that rock will not keep you safe now open your eyes." .As he slowly began to make his way closer to Cassius, a large Ogre Darkling stood behind Cassius a large club dripped with darkness onto his armor. One large and mighty swing downward the club came speeding down, hoping to squash the little man like a bug. As the club came crashing down, Gen came in with a single blow to the rock and scattering it into a thousand jagged pieces hoping to cut the man to ribbons.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild:

A quaking wave of force tore through the environment around the cowering Knightfall. The vast boulder at his back vibrating and audibly cracking under the stress of the explosive exposure. Clouds of smoke and dust cascading down in the wake of the wave, coating Cassius broken armor with a fine dark powder. Pulling himself slowly back to his feet his fire arm primed as he stepped out to survey his target. His towering demonic opponent apparently mockingly smiling towards him as his deformed body began to reshape the bones resetting with a chorus of vile creaks and cracks echoing off the ancient volcanic stones that encircled the two fighters.

His mind blank as the demon started to move towards him, what could he do here?. His mind racing as he tried to compute some sort of gameplay from behind his cover. Footfalls suddenly alerting the crimson Knightfall of his status. Wedged between demon and his equally formidable minion. Turning towards the closer of his opponents his instinct serving him well as a vast club crunched into the dust and stone mere inches from his feet, his turn having saved him from certain annihilation. Using what little agility he could muster with his internal injuries Cassius placed one foot on the giants club running up and over the huddled monsters arm and shoulder.

Reaching the monsters collarbone and about to jump back to the ground thousands of tiny razor sharp stone fragments peppered his back causing him to ache in pain and fall to the ground. His spine coated with a shower of sharp stone shards. His badly beaten armor offering little to know protection in places. Cassius back trickling with vital fluids as the stones cleaved skin and flesh. Clawing at the ground and pulling himself up to one knee, his head light and clouded from the fall and the continued loss of blood. Cass managed to turn and look over to his unscathed opponent and he understood what was going to happen. But he still had a choice on how it would happen.

"Do you fear me so badly that you need to keep calling on help?. Do you not have enough advantages demon?." lifting his mask arming its hidden switch, his gaze unmoved on the towering form of his opponent.

No Caption Provided

"I'am not scared of you or your wrath, you don't even fight your own battles. Hell i wont even need this any more" Throwing his mask as the demons feet standing his ground with the two fighters feet apart. Cassius smiling as he knew what was coming. The charge in his mask primed to explode in mere seconds as he starred his opponent down waiting for his final gambit to end the fight one way or the other.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Darkchild
No Caption Provided

@cassius_knightfall: Moving quick to Cassius words he swiftly moved forward and as the mask slid underfoot he heard its beeping, kicking it back hard it flew over the young Knightfall and Gen watched as it exploded behind him sending debris flying all over the area. Gen was irritated, this little human was becoming a thorn in his side. He was resiliant he could give him that, but he could smell the iron of blood filling the air. Moving fast he was standing over Cassius who knelt on one knee, Gen was a merciful man and he gave him an option. "Give me the crown now, and I will let you hobble out of here. No harm no foul, that damn contraption of yours brought you here and you had no idea I was not the Daemon Matthius you believed me to be. So leave me now and I will allow you to live, that is your only option because I take no happiness or pleasure in killing a defenseless and baseline human." Gen knelt down and looked him in the eyes, he was being sincere or at least he appeared to be and he wanted this over quickly. "Make the right decision..."

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild:

Cassius looked deep into himself. This was a fight he was certain he had no chance of winning, he had maybe a matter of an hour at the best before he would bleed out. His internal injuries where unknown his gear was wrecked and his every move weighed him down in an ever increasing fashion. His body was failing and his will was draining. Right in the depths of his soul he found a question "Its just a title, you owe it nothing. Why carry on." He thought of his brothers, his sister, his niece then looked the demon once more square in his eye, his unmasked face beginning to glow once more as the crown once again made itself known.

"I wont surrender, its not in my blood. That's why the crown choose me. Do what you will i don't fear death. I'am a Knightfall i will be back before breakfast." Opening his arms outwide and closing his eyes waiting for the inevitable end that would surely come.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: Groaning loudly Gen moved closer and grabbed the Knightfall by what remained of his armor and lifted him up. "You are foolish enough to die for this crown? No not foolish, and no longer would it be considered brave, your....the future." Gen set the young man down to his feet and stood him up, patting the dirt and dried blood from his shoulders and uniform. He smiled "You will be more fun kept alive....that being said.." Gen slams his forehead into Cassius, knocking the crown off his head and catching it. Spinning it in his palm he smiles at it and puts it onto his own head, looking down at the fallen Knightfall he smiles. "When you wake up...." He tosses a card down to the HFC and leaves saying "Call me...I can give you so many things." Then taking his ear piece out he tosses it as it recorded there entire conversation from start to finish within the fight. He liked this Knightfall family and wanted to know more about them, so he showed him an ounce of compassion and allowed him to live.

Gen walked away the new KOV Champion

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers