#1 Posted by The Kindred (24 posts) - - Show Bio
The Kindred







































The Kindred is a team with one sole restriction... You must be a Vampire to join.. We feed on the unworthy and convert the worthy to our nest.

#2 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

There is already a vampire team... The Coven
But good luck ^^

#3 Edited by The Kindred (24 posts) - - Show Bio

One problem, a Coven is a proper term for a group of witches, not Vampires. There are nests of Vampires, Broods of Vampires and a term that is slipping my mind at the moment, but a coven is an inappropriate term. But nitpicking set aside thanks for the wellwishing

#4 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm.. actually Coven originated with Vampires... if you do your reading.. you would know that.. but yes it is used for witches as well.

#5 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and besides that, the word Coven is actually a gathering of any kind...

#6 Posted by Feral Nova (46613 posts) - - Show Bio
slips on some fake plastic vampire teeth and walks in Whats up?  

#7 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"slips on some fake plastic vampire teeth and walks in Whats up?  

"
LoL
#8 Edited by The Kindred (24 posts) - - Show Bio

well it was derived from the word Covenant, and yes is used for many groups that have a special bond, not the best word to describe a group of Vamps but it does work

#9 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm.. ok... if you ever get time Google.. coven of vamps.. its very commonly used.

#10 Posted by Feral Nova (46613 posts) - - Show Bio

o_O has no idea what anyone is talking about so skips off to play with her string ^_^

#11 Posted by The Kindred (24 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"Hmmm.. ok... if you ever get time Google.. coven of vamps.. its very commonly used."

Coven is common, but not proper, nor is Brood, Nest, or Clan really though, the most appropriate term is hard to find, I know I heard more then a few times in bite clubs but it has slipped my mind. I'll ask this saturday when I'll be in the bite club again
#12 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by The Kindred (24 posts) - - Show Bio

True, but Kindred, Sire, Childe, Thrall and so on are real terms in Vampire culture. BTW Mistress you know me on the Vine, but I'm not ready to out myself as a vampire on the vine yet, have too many "weird points" on me as it is. But yes I go to bite clubs on the weekend we have a few in Miami

#14 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh i have no issue with you.. i just get a bit thing when people argue with me about Vamp culture..

I no i know you, but its fine i dont need to have it confirmed

#15 Posted by The Kindred (24 posts) - - Show Bio

<----Egan's sister, weve talked, I wasnt mentioning we met to sway you, actually I wouldnt mind your input, my brother hates my vampire side, he thinks I'll get aids or something

#16 Posted by The Kindred (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Put my real life pic up, people think I look like my big brother, let me know.

#17 Edited by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
The Kindred said:
"True, but Kindred, Sire, Childe, Thrall and so on are real terms in Vampire culture. BTW Mistress you know me on the Vine, but I'm not ready to out myself as a vampire on the vine yet, have too many "weird points" on me as it is. But yes I go to bite clubs on the weekend we have a few in Miami"
Coven is a real vampire term also Sire was not a vampire term until the late 1600.s also Covenant comes from coven not the other way round and is widley used in refrance to Vampire sects or groups, Get the facts not the buffy/Anita Blake fluff and good luck with your team.
#18 Posted by The Kindred (24 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"The Kindred said:
"True, but Kindred, Sire, Childe, Thrall and so on are real terms in Vampire culture. BTW Mistress you know me on the Vine, but I'm not ready to out myself as a vampire on the vine yet, have too many "weird points" on me as it is. But yes I go to bite clubs on the weekend we have a few in Miami"
Coven is a real vampire term also Sire was not a vampire term until the late 1600.s also Covenant comes from coven not the other way round and is widley used in refrance to Vampire sects or groups, Get the facts not the buffy/Anita Blake fluff and good luck with your team."

NICE INFO! I'm 16 still learning, be patient!
#19 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
The Kindred said:
"Final Arrow said:
"The Kindred said:
"True, but Kindred, Sire, Childe, Thrall and so on are real terms in Vampire culture. BTW Mistress you know me on the Vine, but I'm not ready to out myself as a vampire on the vine yet, have too many "weird points" on me as it is. But yes I go to bite clubs on the weekend we have a few in Miami"
Coven is a real vampire term also Sire was not a vampire term until the late 1600.s also Covenant comes from coven not the other way round and is widley used in refrance to Vampire sects or groups, Get the facts not the buffy/Anita Blake fluff and good luck with your team."

NICE INFO! I'm 16 still learning, be patient!"
If you need a hand more then happy to help. Also Kiara has good knowledge of Vampire mthyolgy. But you got an orginal kinda concept so you could build your own story from there and add the older stuff. Have fun with it.
#20 Posted by The Kindred (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Most def, all I have are my brothers hand me down movies, Anne Rice books, and Necronomicon... He says his demonoligy phase is over with, so I cant ask him. Aaron is kinda heavy on church now

#21 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
The Kindred said:
"True, but Kindred, Sire, Childe, Thrall and so on are real terms in Vampire culture. BTW Mistress you know me on the Vine, but I'm not ready to out myself as a vampire on the vine yet, have too many "weird points" on me as it is. But yes I go to bite clubs on the weekend we have a few in Miami"
You're 16 and you go to bite clubs?
#22 Posted by The Vampire Lestat (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice place but I chose to be alone