superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By superstay

No Caption Provided

The sun blazes in the summer sky, lighting up the whole city with its bright rays. It shines brightly on the beachside boardwalk. Filled with people, the boardwalk was very lively. Swimming and mingling, the sound of happiness filled the atmosphere. A certain olive skinned, black haired martial artist walked down the boardwalk, humming Korean pop music. Eyes closed and head held high, he ignored the world around him. “이제 그만하지내몸은위로날고있다, 지금 높은최대비행난, 당신을 보여줍니다 다이너마이트는 곧 폭발” He sings in a tone that’s quite enough to not be a shout of the lyrics.

Dressed in a white Jeet Kune Do uniform, he walks with pep in his step that matches the rhyme of the song. Long sleeved white jacket with gold cufflinks and a gold color, it was very well designed. He wore black, uniform pants with a huge gold dragon curling around the legs of it. From it’s head on the lower right leg, to it’s tail on the lower left leg. The dragon, made out of a material that shined under light, was stunning. He caught the attention of most of the bystanders who past him as he strolled down the wooden planked boardwalk.

He paused, hearing a gloomy sound. Eyes popping open, he rapidly looked around for the source of the sound. Walking down an alley that sat off of the boardwalk, and saw the source once he got to the end. “Awww” He cooed, see a little girl weeping on her front porch. He quickly made his way across the street of stone brick, wide enough for two cars to tightly fit through at once. He made his way to the teary eyed girl. “Awww, what’s wrong” He said to the little girl. She sat with her face buried in her tiny hands; which were lying on her knees as she sat, curled into a ball.

She looked up with tears pouring down her redden cheeks on to her chin, before dripping down onto her little, green, flower dress. “Huh?” She said in a small, whimsy voice as he looked at the man, “Sorry, I’m not supposed to talk to strangers” she followed her previous comment with. “I’m no stranger. I’m Sheng Antonio Mathaíno̱,” He said in reply to the presumably six year old girl. With her He placed his hand out for her to shake it as he spawned a huge smile along his face. She looked at his hand with a weird expression on her face; to which Sheng noticed and retracted his hand into his pocket. “So what’s wrong, little one?” he asked with a face of curiosity.

After a few seconds of silence, she whipped her tears and started to reply, she sniffled before saying “Me and my daddy were go to feed the duckies, But ‘Mr. Cotton Candy Head’ and his mean fishies took daddy there, and now they’re hitting him”. She pointed to one of the small, side alleys that sat between small townhouses that lined up one the street. Sheng stood, staring at the alley way “Hm, Maybe I could help. Ya’think?” He stated in a joyfully calm tone as he looked down at the little girl. “Come’on” He stated it a smile before he accompanied her across the street and into the alley.

Upon entering the small alley, slightly shaded from the sun, Sheng placed his hand in front of her. “Stay here, okay” he said, receiving a nod in reply. Sheng smiled and took a few more steps into the alley, cluttered with small, grey, tin trashcans. A group of suited men had the father huddled into a corner, under a black railed staircase that griped one of the grim red brick walls the surrounded the alley.

No Caption Provided

There were four of them, punching and kicking at the father of the little girl. As he walked, one of the men saw him. “Hey boss, look at the nose on this one” he said, informing the boss of the new visitor. The boss pulled his head up, to angrily stare at Sheng. “What the hell…get out of here” He warned, standing straight up.

No Caption Provided

“Uh…I’m sorry, but I can’t. You see, you’re hurting my friend’s father there. I just want to get him, and then I’ll be out of your hair.” Sheng said as he walked close to them. He started stretching his neck and back as he saw the group stop and spread apart. The boss stood in the middle of them all. Around the same height at Sheng, he stood, wearing a black blazer. He stared at Sheng with piercing eyes as he lifted his hand. Taking his hand, he stylistically rubbed the side of the three inch tall, white pompadour that sat on his head. “Hmm, well, you could go drop dead in the ditch you found that outfit in.…Sid, Donny, beat his nose in.”

After saying that, one of the men walked up. Short and stubby, he wore a brown leather jacket. Greasy, black, curly hair lied on his jug shaped head. Sheng assumed he was Sid and started to take off his white, Jeet Kune Do jacket. He looked as Sid’s left hand to see a ‘Switch Blade’ being flicked. The four inch, edge shape, knife shined brightly as Sid smirked sadistically, gets closer to Sheng.

Sheng neatly holds his jacket as he watches the man. Sid shots his knife straight at the fighter, who notices this beforehand and whips his jacket around Sid’s left arm. Doing this, Sheng quickly shoots his left hand out and hits Sid’s jaw’s left side. He then let’s go of his jacket to send a series of powerful, Wing Chun punches to the same spot, before him right hand grabbed the back of Sid’s head. Sheng turned Sid’s head to the other side, and he send a chain of elbow shots to the right side of the man’s jaw. He, then jumps up and send his right knee, in a hooking fashion, into the left side of Sid’s face. The force causes Sid to spin 180 degrees around, as momentum causes Sheng to do the same in midair. As he turns, Sheng pulls his right leg in and shoots his left leg out, delivering a Tae Kwon Do Housekick towards the back of Sid’s head; sending his already dazed body into a heap of garbage bags that were lying on the ground.

(To be Continued)

d^_^b

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By superstay

Sheng lands on the ground and immediately gots into a fighting position. Eyes darting back and forth, he looks for the next threat. He notices Donny standing closer towards him than the other two. The young, slim man dressed in a black second-hand suit. He held a bat in his hands as he looked at the body of Sid. His face was white with shock as his grip on the bat loosened. He then looked at Sheng, who was now bouncing on the balls of his feet, in a Tea Kwon Do/Jeet Kune Do manner. Sheng eyed the bat before looking up into Donny’s nervous eyes. Sheng stared at him with an anxiously serious face. The young man drops the bat and holds his hand in the air in a sign of surrender; to which Sheng sees and smiles friendlily before nodding for the next. Donny immediately sprints for safety as Sheng watched him run.

Sheng looks at the man run until he was farther than the eye could see. As turned around, he was greeted by a fist to his stomach. The force from the punch caused Sheng to curl into himself as he fell to his knees. As he held his gut, he felt the back of his neck being grabbed, pulling him to his feet before throwing him towards the outside of the alley. Hitting the sidewalk, he back rolled back onto his feet to see his attacker running at him. The attacker kicks Sheng in the stomach as soon as he got to his feet. The kick sent Sheng into the side of a car trunk. The impact caused the fighter’s head to whip back, knocking the air out of him.

No Caption Provided

The attacker comes even closer before swinging a thick, wooden Billy club at the fighter. Sheng, noticing this, rolls up the side of the car. The Billy club hits and dents the side of the car as Sheng leans against the back window. Staring at his opponent, he finally notices the huge muscle-head of a man. Standing at a height and size that surely shadows Shengs already muscular 6’1 frame, the size difference caused Sheng to stare in awe before gazing to the side. Noticing Mr. Cotton Candy Head’s foot heading towards him, Sheng immediately falls to the ground as the foot flies into the back window of the car. Sheng rolls under the car to the other side. “Ahh, my car…you two are ruining my car. Get him before he breaks something else.” Mr. Cotton Candy Head yelled at Muscle-head as he pulled his leg out of the window. Muscle-head, earing this, jumped onto the trunk and walked to the other side, as his boss pleaded for him to get off the car.

No Caption Provided

Once Muscle-head got to the other side, Sheng starts crawling away from the brute in a crab position. Using his hands to push him back to his feet, Sheng quickly sends a chain of Wing Chun punches to the abs of Muscle-head, before leaping off the ground and sending a front drop kick to his chest. Muscle-head moves back a few feet as Sheng hits the ground and back rolls to his feet. Seeing that the man didn’t fall, Sheng charged him. Leaping off the ground again, Sheng pulls his knees in to deliver a Muay Baron Double knee to the man’s chest and double elbows to his forehead.

Upon landing, Sheng hears the boss darting around the car. Looking over his side, he waits a second for the boss to speed around the car. In the blink of an eye, Sheng launches himself into the air to send a Capoeira Raiz kick to the forehead of Mr. Cotton Candy Head. The kick’s force, plus the whip of his head coming to a dead stop, intensifies the pain. Mr. Cotton Candy Head falls to the ground, quickly grabbing his head as he yells in pain. Sheng, landing in a position that faces the dazed Muscle-head, he starts to shuffle on the balls of his feet. “Ahh!!! My head…my hair” Mr. Cotton Candy Head screams as he crawls to the other side and climbs in the passenger door of his car. Sheng watches as the boss looks through the mirror, seeing the red of blood starting to fill his white hairdo.

Staring at the panicking boss, Sheng notices the blood. He develops a worried expression before smiling brightly. Reaching into his pocket, he rumbles around in his pocket before pulling out a thick, white towel. His smile disappears as he notices that Mr. Cotton Candy Head is far too busy cry, while combing the blood from his hair, to roll down the window. Sheng, holding the towel in his closed fist, quickly bust the window. “Here Mr. Cotton Candy Head…for your hair” Sheng says friendlily, handing him the towel. The boss just stares at Sheng, “Mr. what?” He says with a puzzled face as the weird name pulled him out of his frenzy. However, at that moment, his hair puffs a loose as if his pompadour exploded. Falling into a whimsy, bloody mess, his hair lays in front of his face. He eyes the strands that fell in front of his eyes, which pulls him back into his frenzy. “Ahhh, you broke my hair, and my car. My Hair!!!...Is RUINED!!!!!” He screamed before speeding off in his car in a mist of smoke that was caused by the car’s tires.

Sheng stares at the car until it was too far to see, “Hmm, I hope he’s not mad at me”. The fighter turned around to find Muscle-head no longer dazed. The brute charged Sheng and grabbed his throat. Pushing the fighter back, Muscle-head’s grip tightens as he tries to push him to the ground. However, Sheng’s leg strength and speed keeps him standing as he rushes to regain balance. The brute aborts that plan, seeing how the fighter wasn’t falling, and started lifting Sheng off the ground. As Sheng got lifted a few inches from the ground, he kicks the inside of his opponent’s left thigh, causing him to stumble slightly. The stumble gives the fighter the opportunity to break loose. He grabs Muscle-head’s wrists and pulls them from his neck, before quickly delivering a Karate front kick to the brute’s abs. Using the kick as a distance maker, the force push Muscle-head back. Sheng, regaining his balance, rushes in and starts beating at Muscle-head’s chest with a chain of Wing Chun punches. Seeing the huge arms of the brute begin to through any type of punch, Sheng shifts each hand from offensive to defensive. As one hand hits the chest, the other stops the arms before they could build any momentum.

After that, Sheng right hand hits Muscle-head in the windpipe with a Tiger-Claw chop. As the brute’s hands quickly cover his neck, he gasps for air. Leaving his body open, Sheng takes advantage and releases a series of Tea Kwon Do roundhouse kicks to both thighs of the brute. Hopping back and forth from his right to left leg, Sheng deliver violently fast kick after violently fast kick to the worn down thighs of Muscle-head before gradually moving up to his ribcage. He sends a few kicks into the ribcage before noticing Muscle-head’s arms coming down to cover them. Seeing this, Sheng stops on his right leg before using the momentum he gain by pulling his left leg in, to turn his round and launch him into a Tea Kwon Do 540 Hook kick. The kick hits the brute dead in his jaw, knocking him out instantly. His body trembled and lumbered over before it fell to the ground.

Standing in the middle of the street, Sheng looks at the father walking out of the alley with his daughter. He held his daughter in his arms as Sheng walked over to them. “Hey bro, you look pretty bad. Want me to take you to the hospital?” Sheng asked as he gazed at the bruises and scares on the man.

“No no, I’ll be fine, my house is over there and my car as well. I could take myself to the hospital.” The father said as he stretched a slight smile across his face. He walked towards Sheng, whom smiled brightly in relief, before continuing “I have to get home and call my wife so she’ll know to come to the hospital after work”. “Will mommy be bad?” the little girl asked in a straight tone as she looked at her father. “He he, I hope not…I don’t feel any real damage, just a lot of bruises”. “Oh okay” the daughter said before she realized, “Oh, here is your jacket Sheng, I picked it up as you were fighting the fishes.”

Sheng smiled and reached for his jacket, while chuckling at her mispronunciation of his name. “Thank you little girl…who’s name I’ve never caught?” Sheng said in a questioning tone; to which she happily stated “I’m Nora”.

No Caption Provided

“Aww, hi Nora” Sheng said, turning towards the father. “Oh, and I’m Nick” the father stated with a little bit of laughter in his voice as Sheng smiled and hugged them both deeply. “Yay, Nick and Nora…what is your wife’s name?” he asked as he tightened his hug. “Uh, Natalie…could you let go” Nick said as he gasped for air. “Oh sorry….I should take you to the hospital” Sheng said before whispering. After his load whistle rang through the street, a horse came running around the corner. Big and black, the horse galloped towards them with his mane waving in the wind. As he approached, Sheng jumped up and grabbed the horse’s rein. Swinging onto the back of the horse, Sheng pulled his horse as it immediately slowed down. “Well, hop on” he instructed as he rolled around the two.

“Wow, daddy, look at the horsy” Nora said as she reached out to rub the snout of the horse as it slowly walked towards them. “I see it, what’s its name?” The father asked as the horse sniffed both of them.“ His name is Bunjong, he’s Romanian.” Sheng said before jumping off the horse and placing his arms around them. He then, immediately warps then onto the back of the horse. “Okay, off to the doctor” Sheng yell, adventurously as Nick face dawned a confused face.

(I'm so sorry bros, I didn't intend on this being this long. The full version was, like, five or six pages. I had to slim it down. So I cut out a few things, such as details, descriptions of the moves, and the ending; Which is why is would seem rushed. So I apologize...)

d^_^b