#1 Posted by Final X (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Comments, compliments, jokes, tips or what ever here...

 

#2 Posted by Final X (205 posts) - - Show Bio

where should the fight take place?

#3 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm...

#4 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

since your a goood guy i'll start.

#5 Posted by Final X (205 posts) - - Show Bio

hey bro question did everyone got off the plane or just the flight attendants and pilots?

 I'm already writing..

#6 Posted by Final X (205 posts) - - Show Bio

well what understand is that the pilots left from  the cockpit but there are passengers on board..

#7 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

 no cause it's a private plan your the only one on it.

#8 Posted by Final X (205 posts) - - Show Bio

oh! dang I didn't know, it didn't specify, what you think I  should do, leave it like that or should I edit it?

#9 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

you can edit it cause it'll make it harder cause then we'll have to jump off  the plane.

#10 Posted by Final X (205 posts) - - Show Bio
mark1212 said:
"you can edit it cause it'll make it harder cause then we'll have to jump off  the plane."
yea you're right I'm a hero and wouldn't allow the people dying.. ok I'll Edit.
#11 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

ok cool lol the hero always makes the right choice and i'll make mine more speciice

#12 Posted by Final X (205 posts) - - Show Bio

ok I edited bro..

#13 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks i did my thing to so it'll be posted mabe from 10 minutes at least to 30 minutes at the most.

#14 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

posted.

#15 Edited by Shanana (53335 posts) - - Show Bio
There is a bit of god modding going on, most of his attacks are planned like you've already taken the damage.

Saying you fell on a rocky ground is an auto hit as well as him grabbing your head.  (marks)
#16 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

go mark kick his butt

#17 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"
There is a bit of god modding going on, most of his attacks are planned like you've already taken the damage.

Saying you fell on a rocky ground is an auto hit as well as him grabbing your head.  (marks)
"
i was always under the impression that a head grab was considered a tackle and therefore considerable once in a while. On that note i had also believe locks where also considered acceptable as well well at least once in a while again....
#18 Posted by Shanana (53335 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont thinks so, Rules like that are supposed to be in agreement between the two combants. As far as i know everything should be attempted or tried. because if that's the case someone can grab and attack the whole time.

#19 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"

I dont thinks so, Rules like that are supposed to be in agreement between the two combants. As far as i know everything should be attempted or tried. because if that's the case someone can grab and attack the whole time.

"
understood but once in a while though.....quick example.

"Tenjin prefoms a quick block to guard himself from her punch. he then holds her wrist and attempts to batter her with a strong right fist....."

you are more seasoned than I so that is why i brung the subject up.
#20 Posted by Shanana (53335 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah most people i fight wont do it and when they do they usually dont do it again.


As for your example i'd allow it because it was something so small

#21 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

alright thumbs up

#22 Posted by Final X (205 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew there was something wrong cause of my training supertrooper told me it was the decision of the opponent nether your attack or intention against he's persona worked.. like grabbing, your opponent needs to allow you to grab because he can react to your action.. .. my training is in my page so you see what I mean  :D 

#23 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
Final X said:
"I knew there was something wrong cause of my training supertrooper told me it was the decision of the opponent nether your attack or intention against he's persona worked.. like grabbing, your opponent needs to allow you to grab because he can react to your action.. .. my training is in my page so you see what I mean  :D "
when can we dance X....I told you that one day i would battle you and even made a OoC?
#24 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

i fixed the grabbing part so if there's anything else tell me.

#25 Posted by Final X (205 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"Final X said:
"I knew there was something wrong cause of my training supertrooper told me it was the decision of the opponent nether your attack or intention against he's persona worked.. like grabbing, your opponent needs to allow you to grab because he can react to your action.. .. my training is in my page so you see what I mean  :D "
when can we dance X....I told you that one day i would battle you and even made a OoC?"
oh! well I'm kind of tired right now I was running errands all day, bu8t we can battle tomorrow OK no sweat :D



 
#26 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

i fixed the stuff.

#27 Posted by Final X (205 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, I posted, but listen if you have a doubt of something that you want to do and you are not sure simply ask and I'll tell you if is ok... that way you will learn faster..

#28 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

okay

#29 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but my powers changed so i don't have speed in stead i duplicate myself  and instead of invulnerability i have increased healing so just to tell you so you got a head's up i only did it cause i thought are fight was over.

#30 Posted by Final X (205 posts) - - Show Bio

oooooooooooooooook  then Later dude! kick butt in the bladed Angel thread..

#31 Posted by Severer (222 posts) - - Show Bio
GOO MARK
#32 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

hey the fight's over i guess i just posted if anyone want's to read it i was looking forward to fighting Final though

#33 Posted by Severer (222 posts) - - Show Bio
mark1212 said:
"hey the fight's over i guess i just posted if anyone want's to read it i was looking forward to fighting Final though"
oh........wow lolz
#34 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i don't know what happened.

#35 Posted by Severer (222 posts) - - Show Bio

oh u chaged your powers, your not suppose to change them in a battle lolz

#36 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but he had previously said he was dropping out of the fight so i did it cause i didn't have anything to do plus people we're hating on my invulnerablity and that crap