The Internal Key

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By superstay

“The Scroll Arts are very powerful, young one. You’re trained in the worldly Art of the Scroll; Natural method of fueling power into one’s Self. Now, the high masters shall teach you in the ways of the Monks. But first, you must reach the core of yourself. Train your mind and spirit into being one entity. You must reach your center, and meet your inner-most Self. Once done, energy will flow through every piece of your being. You’ll feel it within you; the burn of strength and power. Amazing feats of power will come from you. But, you must keep control over you’re self. Once your inner-most is lost, you will lose everything…You are close, young one…keep searching…”

No Caption Provided

Eyes closed to the world around him, a shirtless Sheng sat in a Lotus meditating position. Places directly on the tip of the tallest mountain in the Martial Islands, he sat surrounded by the frosted misty air of the icy mountains summit. Hearing nothing but the thin sky above him, and the deep, baritone, Foghorn sounding of the Monk’s meditation humming, which came from deep below him, Sheng sat quiet and still. In a motionless daze of meditation, his insides burned with energy. His muscles pulsed and flexed with the natural flow of adrenaline rushing through his veins.

No Caption Provided

He felt none of his body, as if he was numb, deaf, mute, and blind to reality. His body started to glow a subtle essence of enlightenment. He felt warm within the embrace of the winter mist of Earth’s upper sky. Everything became exited out of his head as he heard the harmonious whistle of a faint flute, within his mind. Taking long deep breaths, his heart slowed to an extreme pace. Sheng felt his heart gradually take longer and longer breaks between beats. As it did, the young man saw himself in a white-lit area of his black-ridden mind. He stopped breathing, his heart stopped beating, and he stepped into a peaceful realm of his Self. As he did, his peaceful Self entered his inner-most. And, his inner-most met the enlightened world…for a glimpse in time, Sheng had met himself, and unlocked his inner-most Self.

d^_^b======================================================================d^_^b

OoC: So, I decided to give Sheng the Mystic abilities. I came to the decision to keep them subtle. But...yeah, now he knows the bending arts of the Scroll energy...And, forgive me for this passage. I rushed this out....

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@superstay: you have piqued my interest, will make attempt to 'steal' the scroll

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This is some interesting stuff man.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By superstay

@shadowswordmaster:

Thanks bro...IDKY, but I thought you left the Vine...

@strongarm:

LOL...you can try. But, you'll have to steal Sheng in order to find the Scrolls...

d^_^b

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers