#151 Posted by Deathstroke Slade Wilson (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Harley Quinn, you second act buffoon..

#152 Posted by The Joker (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Not good in spotting sarcasm aren't we mister wallflower

#153 Posted by The Joker (385 posts) - - Show Bio
Riddler said:
"What about me?"
guess
#154 Edited by Deathstroke Slade Wilson (170 posts) - - Show Bio

sarcasm can get you killed, how about you use that puny thing you call a brain and start concentrating on a plan against the justice lords clown.

#155 Posted by The super girl (44 posts) - - Show Bio
Flies in
#156 Posted by The Joker (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, here's how it goes down: Zoom clears the area, you shoot the ones that aren't capable of deflecting bullets or are quite slow anywho... then Grundy comes in and clobbers down the blue pajama guy, while Riddler and Two Face deal with Batman, Lex get's his armor to go up against Wonder Woman together with Black Adam, and i drink a ice-cold lemonade on the beach of malibu.

"ah, it ain't easy being me."

#157 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
The Joker said:
"Alright, here's how it goes down: Zoom clears the area, you shoot the ones that aren't capable of deflecting bullets or are quite slow anywho... then Grundy comes in and clobbers down the blue pajama guy, while Riddler and Two Face deal with Batman, Lex get's his armor to go up against Wonder Woman together with Black Adam, and i drink a ice-cold lemonade on the beach of malibu.

"ah, it ain't easy being me.""
Me no likey this plan....

(too lazy to log-in Riddler)

lmfao
#158 Posted by The Joker (385 posts) - - Show Bio
"Dah, but i believe the others won't either, oh well, thats life!"

whistles the frank sinatra tune
#159 Posted by Deathstroke Slade Wilson (170 posts) - - Show Bio
The Joker said:
"Alright, here's how it goes down: Zoom clears the area, you shoot the ones that aren't capable of deflecting bullets or are quite slow anywho... then Grundy comes in and clobbers down the blue pajama guy, while Riddler and Two Face deal with Batman, Lex get's his armor to go up against Wonder Woman together with Black Adam, and i drink a ice-cold lemonade on the beach of malibu.

"ah, it ain't easy being me.""
Deathstroke simple walks away..
#160 Posted by The Joker (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, you could finally prove your superiority towards the justice lords if you just stick with the plan....

#161 Posted by Riddler (22 posts) - - Show Bio
Sup
#162 Posted by The Joker (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Chip chip cheerio, i look here i look there, I'm surrounded by Lunatics everywhere!!

bursts out in maniacal laughter

#163 Posted by Riddler (22 posts) - - Show Bio
The Joker said:
"Chip chip cheerio, i look here i look there, I'm surrounded by Lunatics everywhere!!

bursts out in maniacal laughter"
Riddle me this, Riddle me plucking futs, Who in this room is f^cking nuts?
#164 Posted by ::..Poison Ivy..:: (15 posts) - - Show Bio
"Hello Boys...   now it's finally time to get down to business.  Ivy's here to show you how it's done."
#165 Posted by Deathstroke Slade Wilson (170 posts) - - Show Bio
The Joker said:
"Well, you could finally prove your superiority towards the justice lords if you just stick with the plan...."
Deathstroke looks at Super girl.. well if its to get the "lords' attention we might need some bait.
#166 Posted by The Lex Luthor (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Shut up clown. Looks over at Slade "It is in hand Wilson bide your time." ignores supergirl .

#167 Posted by The Joker (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Evening lovely, i was waiting for you to arrive :)

Oh and Riddler, i do believe i have Black Jack on that part

#168 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio
Flies in
#169 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
The Joker said:
"Evening lovely, i was waiting for you to arrive :)

Oh and Riddler, i do believe i have Black Jack on that part"
Hmmmm

#170 Posted by The Joker (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh baldie baldie baldie, i wonder if you ever had hair as a kid, or are so you stobbern because you were bullied by the other kids with hair and felt the need to set a standard

#171 Posted by ::..Poison Ivy..:: (15 posts) - - Show Bio
tossing her head, she send him a saccarin sweet smile  "The party is never complete without me,  Joker dear.  I'm glad you finally see this.   All this testosterone needs some temperance, afterall."
#172 Posted by Riddler (22 posts) - - Show Bio
::..Poison Ivy..:: said:
"tossing her head, she send him a saccarin sweet smile  "The party is never complete without me,  Joker dear.  I'm glad you finally see this.   All this testosterone needs some temperance, afterall.""
Hey....How you doing? :P
#173 Posted by clayface11 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

girrrr clayface back can i join

#174 Posted by The Lex Luthor (45 posts) - - Show Bio

looks over at the clown and smiles "this is not smallville Joker."

#175 Posted by The Batman! (879 posts) - - Show Bio
Back it up villains!
#176 Posted by Deathstroke Slade Wilson (170 posts) - - Show Bio

sighs., Wilson leans cross arm against the wall...

#177 Posted by clayface11 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

hey lexs can i join so i can crush the bat

#178 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio
clayface11 said:
"

girrrr clayface back can i join

"
O_O your one of thos perverts with the numbers behind your name


i swear if iceman 45 pm's me again i'll get him banned!
#179 Posted by The Batman! (879 posts) - - Show Bio
clayface11 said:
"hey lexs can i join so i can crush the bat"
LOL bring it playdoe
#180 Posted by clayface11 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

i ant no pervert and i don't know you now leave me alone

#181 Posted by Deathstroke Slade Wilson (170 posts) - - Show Bio
The Batman! said:
"
Back it up villains!
"
looks over to bats.. you're not even born yet.. come back when Ms. McGinnis gives birth to you and your old enough to catch a beating..
#182 Posted by Maya_Liafador (4299 posts) - - Show Bio

Whatever

#183 Posted by The Batman! (879 posts) - - Show Bio
Deathstroke Slade Wilson said:
"The Batman! said:
"
Back it up villains!
"
looks over to bats.. you're not even born yet.. come back when Ms. McGinnis gives birth to you and your old enough to catch a beating.."
Time Machine!
#184 Posted by clayface11 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

thats it

am so kicking your ass
#185 Posted by The Joker (385 posts) - - Show Bio
clayface11 said:
"

girrrr clayface back can i join

"
sure thing gooey

The Lex Luthor said:
"

looks over at the clown and smiles "this is not smallville Joker."

"
means your being paid less, NEXT!

::..Poison Ivy..:: said:
"tossing her head, she send him a saccarin sweet smile  "The party is never complete without me,  Joker dear.  I'm glad you finally see this.   All this testosterone needs some temperance, afterall.""
Why but of course, i was thinking the same thing!
The Batman! said:
"
Back it up villains!
"

Check, and, Mate!

#186 Posted by clayface11 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

come out and play batman

#187 Posted by Bronze Tiger (13 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Luthor, I'm here on behave of Amanda Waller. drops his file on the desk Where do I sign up?
#188 Posted by The Batman! (879 posts) - - Show Bio
Damn it Joker...your crazy and you have to be stopped
#189 Posted by The Batman! (879 posts) - - Show Bio
Bronze Tiger said:
"Mr. Luthor, I'm here on behave of Amanda Waller. drops his file on the desk Where do I sign up?"

BT? not you too...
#190 Posted by clayface11 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

hey batman look who i got haha

hahahaha
#191 Edited by The Joker (385 posts) - - Show Bio
The Batman! said:
"
Damn it Joker...your crazy and you have to be stopped
"
Oh and as for the time machine...



#192 Posted by Bronze Tiger (13 posts) - - Show Bio
The Batman! said:
"Bronze Tiger said:
"Mr. Luthor, I'm here on behave of Amanda Waller. drops his file on the desk Where do I sign up?"

BT? not you too..."
Nothing personal Bru...Batman. Someday I hope you'll understand.
#193 Posted by clayface11 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

hey joker mind if i being my two friends in the team mr.freeze and man-bat

#194 Posted by ::..Poison Ivy..:: (15 posts) - - Show Bio
she sat back,  reclined on a bed of vines,  absently tapping her fingers.  a slight smirk tugging at her ruby red lips as she watched the manly display   "All this nonsense for words.  There's really no reason to get so worked up, Gentlemen.  Patience is a virtue, and all plans benefitting of patience come to fruition."
#195 Posted by The Batman! (879 posts) - - Show Bio
Dont worry... i always got back up when i need it
#196 Posted by clayface11 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

smash tv hey this is fun lol

#197 Posted by The Joker (385 posts) - - Show Bio
clayface11 said:
"hey joker mind if i being my two friends in the team mr.freeze and man-bat"
sure why not
#198 Posted by man-bat1 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

i want to join thisss team since every villian i know is in it and batman am going to kill you

#199 Posted by clayface11 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

hey whats up man-bat

#200 Posted by mr.freeze (4 posts) - - Show Bio

ya i want to join too am going to give batman a frost bit