#151 Posted by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: (Ah I see, I must've missed it then)

#152 Posted by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

Dressed in a stylish, tieless, navy blue, wool Ermenegildo Zegna suit, Rey Blanco immerses himself in the luxurious setting of the high-society's lavishly decorated lounge. In an area with an atmosphere of perfectly cultivated class and exclusivity, the Charming Catalan seats himself on the extravagant Italian black leather of the present sofa. With a glass of Johnnie Walker, Blue Label scotch whisky resting on the table before him, the captivating Catalan's mesmeric, ocean blue eyes find themselves in appreciation of the lounge's artistic decorations.

#153 Posted by Kamikaze_ (901 posts) - - Show Bio

The newly crowned Gold Rook of the hellfire club, Lady Kamikaze entered the aristocratic heaven with a slight strut. Her somewhat simple attire tightly grasped her curvaceous body, her radiant smile covered her face as she entered the large club filled with the best of France. It was quite odd as the formerly rebellious and plain rogue bumped shoulders with the richest men and women, shady assassins and enticing courtesans. She found herself at a table, her feet crossed over as she ordered a rather fine brandy. "I could get used to this..."

#154 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio

He was definitely out of place here... looking around at the men and women dressed in over priced rags that provided no protection what so ever. What a waste he thought to himself as he sat in a corner booth, sampling various human drinks. It must of been due to his physiology, but he didn't feel a thing, no matter how strong the waitresses claimed the drinks were.

@Kamikaze_: (Look at you ^_^ all important and stuff)

#155 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17430 posts) - - Show Bio

The red king stood on a the second level of the world renowned club, looking down at the various party goers and aristocrats milling about. Loosing interest he turns on his heel and walking to a private booth he was using. Downing his drink as he fell into the plush, cushioned seat. "Not exactly what I'm used to, but I think this could grow on me."

#156 Posted by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: Stylishly clad in a tieless, jet black Ermenegildo Zegna suit, tantalizing Armani fragrance radiating enigmatically from his perfectly sculpted form, Rey Blanco situates himself in the high-society club's luxurious lounge, his favored Johnnie Walker, Gold Label scotch whisky poured into a glass resting to his right. Yearning to spend time with his telepathic lover after a recent encounter with her confrontational sibling, Don Andres reaches his White Queen via cellphone, "Mi rubia, do you have time for your Spaniard tonight?", a charming chuckle escaping him.

#157 Posted by The Psyentist (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morte_Knightfall: Alexandra pulled the phone from her clutch and answered the call. "Well, the White King. I'd say to what do I owe the pleasure, but that would be silly given the situation." She chuckled. "Of course, Andres. Did you have something in mind, darling?"

#158 Posted by Tanner_The_Red (1733 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: @Morte_Knightfall: "Well at least I recognize someone here.." Tanner walked up to the two, familiar with the good doctor. He was dressed in jeans and a dark green button up shirt, strangely classy yet casual. Tanner easily gained access into the club due to being a revolutionary scientist in the world of plants, winning the Nobel prize last year for his formula that allows plants to literally grow with the use of cold climates. After smirking at Alex, Tanner looked over to the Spaniard and extended his hand. "Dr.Brenkov."

#159 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

Masked by conveniently placed shadows courtesy of his hood, Quintus blends into the background while sharing the company of three creatively dressed ladies. Seated in a private booth camouflaged with the perfected posture of an average patron as to avoid suspicion. Photographic memory cataloging every face, ever tendency.

#160 Posted by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: @Tanner_Brenkov: "Just to spend time with you, mi reina", he responded, anticipating a delightful evening with his brilliant lover. Minutes later, upon her arrival, Don Andres calmly rose to his feet, embracing the White Queen with an instinctive amorous approach. Lovingly wrapping his arms around her slender waist, he winked charmingly, "Always stunning rubia, hermosa", smiling flirtatiously prior to planting a gentle kiss on her luscious lips. Breaking the kiss, El Caballero found that they had been approached by a man, identifying himself as Dr. Brenkov. Smiling charismatically, Rey Blanco firmly shook the man's hand, "Tis a pleasure, Doctor. Your apellido, are you Russian my friend?", he asked, prior to chuckling charmingly, "Ah forgive me senor, I am Andres Knightfall".

#161 Posted by Tanner_The_Red (1733 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morte_Knightfall: @The Psyentist: "Born in Russia, raised in the states Mr.Knightfall." Tanner smiled at Andres. "You Knightfalls seem to be around every bend, I am a fan of your families philanthropic work, they really are a benefit to society."

#162 Posted by The Psyentist (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morte_Knightfall said:

@The Psyentist: @Tanner_Brenkov: "Just to spend time with you, mi reina", he responded, anticipating a delightful evening with his brilliant lover. Minutes later, upon her arrival, Don Andres calmly rose to his feet, embracing the White Queen with an instinctive amorous approach. Lovingly wrapping his arms around her slender waist, he winked charmingly, "Always stunning rubia, hermosa", smiling flirtatiously prior to planting a gentle kiss on her luscious lips. Breaking the kiss, El Caballero found that they had been approached by a man, identifying himself as Dr. Brenkov. Smiling charismatically, Rey Blanco firmly shook the man's hand, "Tis a pleasure, Doctor. Your apellido, are you Russian my friend?", he asked, prior to chuckling charmingly, "Ah forgive me senor, I am Andres Knightfall".

Alexandra strode forward gracefully in her preferred attire. Being White Queen certainly had it's benefits. She greeted her stylish lover affectionately. "Of course, my king. To be anything less would be counter to my nature." She adjusted her blonde hair with a gloved hand before turning her attention to the other doctor. "Ah, yes. Dr. Brenkov. I barely recognized you without the... organic apparel."

#163 Posted by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tanner_Brenkov: @The Psyentist: "Ah, belleza", winking flirtatiously, his mesmeric eyes briefly gazing into Alexandra's alluring arctic eyes. Returning his attention to Dr. Brenkov, he smiled calmly, placing a palm on the man's shoulder, "Forgive me senor, it is easy to lose myself with her", he jested, chuckling softly. "And gracias, we try to do what we can to make the world better. Donations, charity causes. But well, I also have to spend something on myself, no?", he said jokingly.

#164 Posted by Tanner_The_Red (1733 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morte_Knightfall: @The Psyentist: "Good deeds certainly deserve good rewards" Tanner joked back, looking over to Alex. He got secretly uncomfortable at the mention of something he kept secret, his powers. "Maybe it's the shave" He laughed while tapping on his clean shaven chin, one that is usually covered in stubble.

#165 Posted by _Golem_ (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Just popped in to let you guys know a shape-shifting god-king and a giant metal warrior are battling in your countryside.

#166 Posted by The Psyentist (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morte_Knightfall: @Tanner_Brenkov: "And me, of course, right my king?" She shot a wink over toward Andres addressing his spending habits. Her icy eyes looked over Brenkov. "Yes, I do believe that's it." She didn't particularly like seeing clients in the Hellfire Club, a place where her true nature was more evident. Every member knew of her mutation as such powers were a boon to status, but only some of the inner circle knew of her peculiar vampirism. But more obvious was her change in attire and demeanor. She didn't have to play kind-hearted compassionate psychiatrist or dress in her stuffy business attire.

#167 Posted by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tanner_Brenkov: @The Psyentist: "Tis not even a question mi amor", smirking cheekily. Directing his attention towards Dr. Brenkov, Don Andres nodded, "Ah but of course senor. That is why I do good things so I can spend more", he joked charismatically. Composing himself, he continued, "I do not mean to be rude my friend, but I would like to spend some quality time with my reina", referring to Alexandra, "It was a pleasure", patting Brenkov on the back before diverting his attention back to his radiant lover. "Mi querida", affectionately planting a kiss on her cheek, "Perhaps a more private location will be to your liking?".

#168 Posted by The Psyentist (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morte_Knightfall: "With you? Always." She wrapped her arm over his with a smile.

#169 Posted by Tanner_The_Red (1733 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morte_Knightfall: @The Psyentist: Tanner stood still as the two walked away, sighing. "Smooth.." He muttered to himself while walking over to the bar.

#170 Posted by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: Taking his beloved enchantress to a luxurious balcony, providing a captivating view of Paris' architectural brilliance and artistry, its appearance further augmented by the luminous nature of the city. Positioning himself behind Alexandra, he amorously wrapped his arms around her waist, planting a provocative kiss on her long neck before speaking, "Always time for me hmm mi amor?", he joked, chuckling charmingly. "I had a peculiar encounter yesterday".

#171 Posted by The Psyentist (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morte_Knightfall: "Oh, really?" She covered the arms about her waist with her own, leaning her head back against him. "Do regale me."

#172 Posted by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: "Si mi amor", playfully toying with her silky hair, "I believe I met your brother, Scorn", pausing, unaware of what reaction she might have regarding such an unanticipated encounter.

#173 Posted by The Psyentist (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morte_Knightfall: "Oh, no..." She shifted herself, turning around to face him. "I hope it wasn't to awful. He really can be miserable sometimes. To other people anyway."

#174 Posted by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: Smiling charismatically, he instinctively met her eyes prior to answering, "Actually rubia, it was not as bad as I had anticipated", he revealed. "There was animosity between he and I of course, but it was not too bothersome. He threatened me but", shrugging innocently, "I could not help but toy with him for it", chuckling softly. "He and I, we do not like each other. Your hermano is... not as charming as his sister", affectionately planting a kiss on her nose, "But he did say that he would not interfere because he trusted your judgement".

#175 Posted by The Psyentist (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morte_Knightfall: "Good." She smiled as he kissed her nose. "He has taken it upon himself to protect me... even though I am quite powerful enough to take care of myself. All he and I had growing up were each other."

#176 Posted by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: "It is understandable. I do not blame him. I do not like him as well, but I don't blame him", chuckling softly at his subtle joke. "He did tell me one thing that I thought insulting. It was the only point in our meeting that I had to restrain myself against your hermano".

#177 Posted by The Psyentist (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morte_Knightfall: "Only one thing? Well, that sounds downright friendly for him." She adjusted his collar more out of compulsion than necessity. "Well, what was it?"

#178 Posted by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: "From what you've told me of him, it probably was", he smiled with mild amusement prior to retaining a more serious demeanor. "He told me that if I ever hurt you, he will come for me. That I understand as well, but that someone would think I would hurt you is a grave insult to me", he paused, gazing deeply into her eyes, "Because I would never do that mi amor. You could turn on me with the most evil of intents but I could never bring myself to hurt you. I hope you know this".

#179 Posted by The Psyentist (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morte_Knightfall: Alexandra's heart warmed with the sentiment, her smile widening. "That is beautiful, Andres. I'm sure in time, Scorn will come to understand your loyalty. He isn't used to dealing with nobel people, genuinely good people who almost give me hope for humanity. You're special, my king. Neither he nor I have encountered someone like you. Don't judge him too harshly for that."

#180 Posted by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: "Perhaps he will", he smiled, amorously placing a hand on the side of her cheek, "I won't. He is only trying to protect his hermana. I must respect that", he concluded, pulling her in closer, "Then we will see if he can get along with my familia", he chuckled.

#181 Posted by The Psyentist (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morte_Knightfall: "Oh, goodness. I shudder to think about that mess. Scorn meeting the Knightfalls..." She laughed and shook her head.

#182 Posted by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: "At least you'll be there to calm him down", smirking with amusement, "Jean however, will possibly like them. My familia are a charming group, very welcoming", he paused, "Rubia, I must thank you for restraining yourself when I took you to meet my primo. I appreciated that".

#183 Posted by The Psyentist (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morte_Knightfall: "Yes, at least there's that. I'm sure Jean will be fine as you say. As far as your cousin is concerned, I am a bit... embarrassed that had to be noted. I am trying to go against my nature." She looked down remembering the predatory impulses that consumed her.

#184 Posted by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: "No, it is fine my love", tenderly kissing her lips before speaking, "It is as you said, old habits die hard", he continued, "But all this effort that is being put, I appreciate it, more than you realize mi reina".

#185 Posted by The Psyentist (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morte_Knightfall: "Good." She kissed him sweetly.

#186 Posted by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: Awwww :P

#187 Posted by The Psyentist (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morte_Knightfall: LOL

#188 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

The HFC is back I think this maybe the first time Arrow has not been involved in it in some way.

#189 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Final Arrow: an injustice easily rectified

#190 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: When I get more time defo, but right now with the move to Aus and no internet LOL

#191 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Final Arrow: B!tch, when I summon you you MAKE time lol. Lookin forward to ur return (Red's too :P)

#192 Posted by The Psyentist (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexandra set the Black King a letter asking for a private meeting between the two Hellfire monarchs. The doctor sat calmly in the luxurious back room within the club awaiting his arrival.

#193 Posted by _Legacy_ (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: As requested, the Knightfall patriarch maneuvered through the various halls and rooms making his way towards a predetermined meeting. Dressed in ceremonial regal attire displaying various badges of rank and prestige. Uncharacteristically void of his entourage Jayden stepped towards the back room, releasing the velvet coated crowd control rope with a telekinetic gesture of his hand. Without a word he slid into the VIP booth absent eye contact with the illustrious White Queen. " I presume this is a matter of some importance, no?" Using a finger to signal the waitress to fetch his customary drink of Absenth.

#194 Edited by The Psyentist (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Legacy_: "Of course. I think both of our time is more valuable than to be spent on trifling matters. I will try to get to the point quickly if you attempt calm understanding. I certainly don't want to cause trouble." Alexandra wove her words into a web of unassuming passivity. The immortal rested her gloved hands, one over the other upon the table before her. "I'm concerned about the fidelity of certain members of the inner circle. It makes me wonder just what the price is to attain status within the Hellfire Club. I wonder if some might have gotten a free pass, which is terribly degrading those of us who earned our titles. Are family members entitled to special treatment? Blood may be thicker than water, it's true, but" she shifted closer in her seat, her icy blue eyes glimmering with intensity, "it's very difficult to tell the blood of a traitor from the blood of a patriot." The doctor sighed. "I know what I'm getting at may be difficult to accept... it was for me, an agreement made right under my nose as white queen. Quite compromising. But I have reason to believe that Andres is spying on the inner circle for none other than your own Quintus Knightfall."

#195 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ellie_Knightfall: Florescent lighting cast a shimmering reflection along the side of the all black limousine as it slowly rolled up outside the vibrant Hellfire Club. A stretched line had already begun to gather as two gorilla's in monkey suits exclusively selected, and dismissed, potential occupants. Stepping out from the back seat Quintus stylishly adjusted his black on grey Giorgio Cosani wool suit before extending his hand back inside the vehicle. With classic grace his twin sister emerged using her brother's hand for aid. Slipping her arm through his the siblings marched past the onlooking crowd immediately gaining access without having to break stride, pausing once inside taking a moment to survey the scene. "There." pointing towards a booth in the back where a pepper haired gentlemen was conversationally engaged with an unknown blonde. "Go say hello, to our father." lightly pushing the astonished redhead in the back with a smile.

#196 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: Adrenaline shot through her veins, her heart beating erratically against her chest. The Christian Louboutin heels clacked across the marble floor of the luxurious club. A quick few steps transitioned smoothly into a self-confident stride as the Knightfall clad in a form-fitting grey Balenciaga mini-dress, revealing a lithe form. Brushing her wavy hair over one shoulder, she shielded half of her face from the majority of the crowd. Shutting down the majority of her powers in an attempt to refrain from instinctively hacking into the security, Ellie effortlessly slid into the booth. Across from her was her father, a man she had not seen in years, a man who had pushed her to be something she never wanted. "Father."

#197 Posted by _Legacy_ (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: @Ellie_Knightfall:

Taking a sip of his delectable beverage careful to maintain eye contact, the corner of the Black King's lip curled into a smirk."Naturally family holds an elevated status based purely on nepotism." Resting his stemless glass back on the table. "Of course Andres is a spy my dear. A men of such classical refinement often are. So then the question becomes if his betrayal was already known to me, why allow the deception to continue? Perhaps Quintus is not all he appears. Perhaps Quintus is my spy. And perhaps said conversation was purposely presented while in your presence as a test of your own loyalty to this organization." uncomfortably sliding closer. "And you passed with admirable dedication." The sudden voice of a young woman he had not seen in years abruptly interrupted current proceedings. Causing Jayden to rise from his seat with tilted head. "Ellie....my my, you've blossomed into quite a captivating young flower now haven't you." moving in close for a hug.

#198 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Legacy_: Her eyes narrowed slightly as she moved in for the proffered hug. Allowing a moment of emotional weakness, she leaned her head against her father's chest and inhaled his scent, allowing the smell to take her back to childhood briefly. Pulling away, she looked up at him, blank face hiding emotion. "And you've....well, you're just the same, aren't you?"

#199 Posted by _Legacy_ (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: @Ellie_Knightfall: "Where are my manners. Please, have a seat" gesturing with his arm. "Xandra this is my daughter, Ellie. Ellie, this is the White Queen, Xandra." Motioning for a waitress dressed in bondage for a round of drinks. "So tell me darling what brings you all the way to Paris? Craving some family time?" he mocked.

#200 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Legacy_: Coolly looking over at the blonde, Ellie gave her the slightest of nods before turning back to her father. “Charmed.” Eschewing the drink and non-plussed by the attire of the waitress, Ellie shifted in her seat, crossing one leg over the other. “Oh yes, because that’s always been a priority. You’re so warm and loving, I almost can’t handle it.” Deadpan tone with no facial expressions to accompany it. “I’m here at the behest of Quintus.”