The Hellfire Club - Paris, France (CVnU Location)

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@the_puzzler: "Well, I must say, I don't believe we've had a proper introduction. I'm Dr. Steele, White Queen as you know." She rested a gloved hand over her chest, nodding her head in greeting.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1103  Edited By ThePuzzler

@the_psyentist: The puzzler chuckles while removing his bowler hat, tossing it up in the air while extending his arms out and took a bow, the hat elegantly landing on his cane that he held. "I am the Puzzler, the worlds most informed man..King of conundrums.." He titled himself while tossing his hat back on his head.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler: "Pleasure to meet you, Puzzler. I can always admire a strong wit." Her eyes narrowed slightly. "Yes... I think I know you know. You challenged a friend of mine."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1105  Edited By ThePuzzler

@the_psyentist: "Hmm.." Puzzler rubbed his chin as his whited out eyes looked over her quickly, running calculations and odds. Finally he snapped his finger and pointed at her. "Jean..."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1106  Edited By The Psyentist

@the_puzzler: "That's right. How did you manage to deduce that?" She raised a brow.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "I deduced it by you telling me doctor.." Puzzler chuckled while reclining back in his chair, folding his fingers together. "I only estimated you knew Jean, all I needed to say was his name, followed by you saying I was right.."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler: "But what allowed for the estimation?" She tilted her head curiously. "Our similar preferred clothing colour?"

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "Two telepathic persons with similar clothes and behavior? I only assumed you two were to have crossed paths at some point. Jean was indeed impressive in the test, slightly disappointed, but is trumped by his success I must admit.."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler: "We are not technically telepaths. But he is quite intelligent in spite of his... quirks."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "I have yet to finish testing him..That was just a sample of things to come..Next time will be so much more personal, and far more entertaining.." Puzzler grinned.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "Simple, what anybody like him despises.. Humiliation..To be kicked down from a mantle. It will be child's play at least.."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler: "And how do you plan on... toppling him from this mantle precisely? I wouldn't say humiliation is the thing he hates most at all. He's quite humble for someone of his abilities."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "Please!" Puzzler yelled, almost outraged. "Not just him doctor, everyone..But more so the "hero"... Given that Jean is indeed not an ordinary hero, it will be challenging to fabricate a situation where he will no longer feel up to the task of using his powers..And I do apologize doctor but I never reveal a puzzle before completion.." Puzzler stood up, walking over to the balcony that overlooked the garden.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler: Alexandra rose from her seat and followed after him. "Jean is a genuinely good man. But he is dangerous if trifled with. I would advise caution, Puzzler."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Fully intent on bringing about a violent conclusion to Alexandra's life, Don Andres emerges from the luxurious Black Court lounge, clad in a classy, long-sleeved, white Armani dress shirt, and stylish black pants held by a customized Hermes belt. Vibrant, ruby eyes concealed by a pair of black Armani aviator sunglasses, he instantaneously spots the White Queen, and while the desire to eradicate his greatest obstacle courses wildly through his veins, the dashing Spaniard restrains himself. Hands calmly fitted into his pockets, the poised Catalan approaches her, "I hope you have your followers ready".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall: The White Queen of the Hellfire club strode forward toward him, her white cape drifting behind her as she entrenched herself in an invisible telekinetic shield. Her icy blue eyes fell coldly upon her former lover. She projected a thought toward her adopted Triune. "Girls, summon the troops. It's time we began this war." Her ruby lip curled. "Of course, darling." Her words were venomous with contempt. "But not here. I don't want my club destroyed. Meet us on the Somme Battlefield. Friday." Having nothing more to say to her mortal enemy, the doctor turned quickly and exited to begin her preparations.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@morte_knightfall:

(Right up until I read "aviators" I was thinking that that is the most dashing motherf*cker since Fred Astaire)

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "Always good at running from your problems", a light chuckle of instinctive smugness escaped him. Diverting his attention away from the vampiric telekinetic, he takes in the luxurious setting of the Hellfire Club, smirking arrogantly, prematurely proclaiming it under the totality of his dominance.

@ferro_vida: LOL!

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexandra sat pensively within the club, ever vigilant, wrapped in a shroud of invisible telekinetic energy.

Avatar image for malcolm_lawrence
Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His ornately carved cane striking the floor as he walked, the British billionaire made his way deeper into the epicenter of high society, nodding politely to faces among the crowd he recognized as he followed a hostess to the table he'd reserved.

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: His dark green eyes scanned the room, more out of curiosity than concern for his safety. The Hellfire Club seemed no different than any other gathering place of the elite. Whether it be New York, Madripoor or Tokyo. After a fruitless search he spotted a woman in white sitting by herself across the way. Rising from his seat he strode over to introduce himself. "Good evening miss." He called as he stopped a few feet from the table, giving a respectful bow.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malcolm_lawrence: The edge of her ruby lips curled into a small smile. "Well, hello. I do not believe I've seen you around the Hellfire Club before." She rose from her seat, her cape trailing behind her as her white heels clacked on the polished floors. "Alexandra Steele. White Queen."

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "I should have known, A woman as striking as you would be royalty..." Smiling as he extended his hand. "Dr. Malcolm Lawrence. This would be my first visit to your illustrious club."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malcolm_lawrence: She took his hand delicately in hers, the softness of the satin glove on his skin. "Well, I trust it will meet your most stringent of expectations."

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "Perhaps if the White Queen would join me for a drink?" Gesturing towards his table.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1128  Edited By The Psyentist

@malcolm_lawrence: "Of course." She nodded politely before sitting down at the table. "So, tell me... doctor. Just what sort of degree do you hold?"

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "Chemistry and Biomedical Engineering." Turning his attention to a waiter who'd approached their table. "Whatever the lady desires and glass of your best Scotch for me." Smiling towards Alexandra.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1130  Edited By The Psyentist

@malcolm_lawrence: "My usual." She spoke to the waiter before returning her attention to the dark-haired man. "Fascinating. I myself have a medical degree and a PhD in psychology. One of the foremost authorities on the metahuman psyche in the United States." A gloved hand rested on her chest as she explained her own situation.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1131  Edited By ThePuzzler

@the_puzzler: Alexandra rose from her seat and followed after him. "Jean is a genuinely good man. But he is dangerous if trifled with. I would advise caution, Puzzler."

"Duly noted doctor.." Puzzler arrogantly chuckled, turning back to her. "So what are your thoughts of me being here, if any?"

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "That's quite an accomplishment Alexandra..." Genuinely impressed, stopping himself mid-sentence. "Or... do you prefer Dr. Steele?" Smiling politely.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler: "Well, I can't say I have any outstanding thoughts on which to elaborate. You've done no ill to any of us here. Provided entertaining banter. I suppose your presence is welcome. Are you planning on making the Hellfire Club a more continual haunt?"

@malcolm_lawrence: She smirked. "That is my name. But I mostly only make an effort to go by that in my office. Alexandra is suitable."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Puzzler pulled out the chess piece he picked up earlier, setting it on the stone balcony railing. "I intend to climb the snakes and ladders doctor, what this organization requires is me, it NEEDS a puzzler.."

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "Alexandra it is then." Taking his glass of scotch from the returning waiter. "If you don't mind my asking, what exactly does holding the position of 'White Queen' in-tale?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler: "Oh?" She arched a brow. "And how do you see yourself fitting into the puzzle?"

@malcolm_lawrence: (ROFL. "Entail")

"I suppose it's mostly vanity. But the courts of the Hellfire Club hold an influence over a number of businesses and organizations. Being Queen means that I have a more supreme authority in the hierarchy."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1137  Edited By ThePuzzler

@the_psyentist: "I don't fit doctor, I arrange the pieces." Puzzler picked up his cane, literally stepping up onto the railing and laughing. "Thing is, you are not the pieces to the puzzle, this is the game of chess, our enemies are the puzzles.."

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: (Shaddup Jay ._.)

"Most interesting..." Taking a drink of scotch. "Is there a leader? A high king of sorts? Or are decisions voted on?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler: "It was a metaphor. We're all connected in one way or another, serving as both puzzle pieces and puzzlers. Everyone is a puzzle. Friends just as much as enemies. For in an instant a good friend can become the bitterest of foes." Her blue eyes drifted off.

@malcolm_lawrence: "There is the Black King, but since the original Black King's dethroning, the Black Court has had little real power over the other courts and as such it has been my endeavour to reconstruct the Hellfire club into a more democratic format."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1140  Edited By ThePuzzler

@the_psyentist: Puzzler's great mind quickly connected the dots on her emotional opening, only rubbing his chin with a hum instead of exploiting the head doctor's own mind.

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marcus_Korah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Three days after Marcus first took a seat at one of the infamous Hellfire Club's poker tables, and he was now a regular at the High Stakes tables. Almost three million dollars in winnings, of which he had so generously spent a million on free drinks for the spectators, and countless numbers of hopeful challengers later, Marcus sat patiently waiting for the real reason he had come here. He hadn't meat to make quite this much of a stir around here... but he didn't mind. It only increased his chances of running into some one with some real sway around here, and that's what he wanted. And on the plus side... even if nobody happened along for him to deal with, he was making plenty of money off the other patrons.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrogantly seating himself on a lavish sofa situated in the extravagant Black Court lounge, the Dolce & Gabbana clad Catalan relaxes with a customary glass of Johnnie Walker's Black Label scotch whisky. A perpetually smug smirk forming on his flawless face as premature thoughts of victory over his inevitable opposition manifest. Despite the apparent absolute nature of his recently birthed malevolence and evil, a virtually nonexistent fragment of his humanity remains, and while very nearly infinitely small, it detests what he has become with everything in its power.

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"What the hell are we going to do with her? We don't have our orders yet.." One guard conversed with another as they stood across from a cell in the cellar of the infamous hellfire club. In that cell? A woman dressed up in clown makeup and a rather sexy number, her slender arms rested through the bars as she gave a mocking frown. "I'm sowwwyy..." She said like a child. "How was I supposed to know I couldn't just waltz into the fat cat den and start KILLING people? I mean it's YOUR chump's faults that you can't even capture a girl! I had to surrender!" She continued to rant, getting one of the guards to walk up to the bars and slam on them with a baton. "Shut up bitch! Don't make me bruise that fa-"

He didn't get to finish his threat, her hands clasped onto a steam pipe above and her slender legs slid through the bars to wrap around his neck. *SNAP* He neck went as he dropped to the ground, the other guard backing off and glaring at her as she took the dead guard's hat and wore it in a goofy manner. "You have somethin' to say, stud?"

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1147  Edited By Amaranth

@the_rumor: Amaranth soon arrived at the cell, responding to notification of the attack. Placing his hand on the second guards shoulder he sends the man away.

"Interesting." Looking at her clown makeup with an arched eyebrow. "Might I ask what this is all about?" As he drags the dead guard out of the way.

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: "What it's about there..Tall dark and handsome..Is to get attention..And I see I got it.." The woman tipped the guards hat as a sign of greetings as she grinned like a misfit.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1149  Edited By Amaranth

@the_rumor: "You certainly have my attention." Resting his hands upon his utility belt. "But surely you did not go through all this trouble just for that?"

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: "Well I am guessing you run this place? Or at least a part of it.." The woman stepped away from the bars and started stretching, like getting ready for yoga. "Ya' see I just got out of the coo coo's nest..And I really need some work, girl's gotta eat blah blah..Thought I might as well start at the top and work my way down..This happens to be the top and I ammm loving it!"