The Hellfire Club Masquerade Ball (Annual RPG Event)

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mercy_: Either way makes sense. But if you go I can spend time writing a response for Agiad'coda :D

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Fck, I just realized the most retarded grammatical error.

Amphetamines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Amphetamines

"Real pretty, yeah?"

Deadman's attentive observation of the HFC was disturbed by a beggar with rags much less fashionable than his own, a beard that probably served as habitat to numerous scientifically undiscovered organisms, and eyes rimmed with detectable intelligence. The equally unkempt Asher Deadman nodded once without allowing any of the muscles on his face to move, immediately stealing his gaze back from the fellow homeless individual's dirtied face and studying the entrance to the Hellfire Club with an intent focus that unnerved the beggar, who then cleared his throat self-consciously to make things less awkward. Normally, upon encountering others with a lifestyle similar to his, they would possess an instant bond and speak as freely as if they had known each other all their damned lives. This wiry man across him, eyes green as the marijuana he sometimes ingested, exuded an aura that didn't just make the bearded beggar uncomfortable, it made him nervous.

"Say... Fellah."

The man, lowered unto his haunches with both hands folded stoically behind his back, appeared to have begun ignoring his presence. The beggar continued, nonetheless.

"What is it you're looking for, over there in them wealthy f*ckers? You can't rob those folk, you'll get killed."

A phantom of a smile seemed to jab at the corners of the crouched individual's features, before he nodded again and straightened up, rubbing at his stubble with one set of fingers. The homeless man stared on, fascinated.

"I was just watching."

Deadman made eye contact with the beggar for a moment more before he turned away and sauntered off into the alleyway, leaving the bewildered beggar behind in a state of intensified curiosity. It took him a few seconds before he stopped staring at the mystery man's gradually disappearing shoulders and closed his mouth, scratching at his beard thoughtfully and turning back to watch the spectacle himself. He grunted quietly, still uncomfortable.

"Watching who?"

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amphetamines: There's a face I didn't expect to see here, I though you were coming as the devil.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@dark_vengeance I wasn't prepared to handle this type of situation XD

Turning slowly to gaze upon her herculean husband, a lustful smirk crept along the vermillion lips of the Red Queen. Reciprocating his passionate embrace with a deeper; much more lecherous overtone she placed a final kiss on his clean shaven mandible. “Darling, you know that I am a diabetic; you cannot show up looking sooo…delicious” She teased sliding her index finger up his suit.

Every moment was precious--with their hectic schedules impeding on their personal time, every time they met up somewhere felt like she was meeting him for the first time. Her impeccably done eyebrow shot skyward at his implication to dance; she didn’t know he could, however it wasn’t what she wanted to do. Interlocking her fingers with her husband, she took a single step before being twirled around in the arms of another man.

Her blood immediately begins to boil, she didn’t know him; and he had the audacity to interrupt an intimate moment—and…he touched her. Ziccarra’s lightning quick strike shot towards his throat, her Amazonian strength constrict around his thorax. Attempting to lift the rude man from his feet; her psionic powers warned her of his true identity.

“Vengeance…” her voice loosened to a whisper; releasing her death grip on Vengeance, she took an exaggerated step back towards Alexis. “I thought you died?” There was deep inflection of shock in her voice, so much that her Spanish accent made her sentence almost undecipherable.

She hadn’t seen him since Gothic City was attacked; afterwards the three of them lost contact, with their lives picking up she’d almost forgot about him. Now he was here, the King of her Red Monarchy; making the situation awkward for both Ziccarra and Alexis.

“We will catch up later” She said, turning back toward Alexis, she was able to catch a temporary exchange between two men she believed were friend—allies…or something. “Now darling…we were we?”

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_vengeance_: @shanana:

Meeting his beloved spouse's entrancing, azure eyes with a gaze of dallying flirtation, his left arm's hold around her slender waist grew somewhat firmer, eliminating the minuscule inches between their embraced frames with a playful pull while his right hand affectionately held hers, his thumb amorously stroking the top of her delicate, lotioned hand. "It seems like it's been an eternity since we've had the chance to do something, not as Thee Champion and The Goddess, or as mom and dad", he paused, a soft chuckle escaping his almighty, muscled frame as he amatively pushed his lips against Ziccarra's, a faint layer of red from the Cardinal Goddess' lipstick festooning his lips. "But as a man and a woman who just happen to be husband and wife".

"Both of us here, in the Hellfire Club... the home of pleasure and sin", Alexis remarked with a suggestive smirk, "It makes me wonder Z, after we dance", he paused, subtly tilting his head to the side, his cerulean gaze never wavering from hers, "What are you going to do me with me?", he playfully inquired, planting yet another kiss on the Malagan's lips prior to breaking the impassioned lip-lock with a gentle, erotic bite of her lower lip. Unexpectedly however, the ceaselessly in-love couple was abruptly approached by the Hellfire Club's recently crowned Red King, Malcolm Press whose forceful attempt to cut in and seize a moment with Ziccarra incited an immediate reaction of relaxed amusement from the Red & Blue Icon, "Careful now, I wouldn't want you getting hurt", he remarked with an entertained laugh, stepping forward not to hurt the poor man, but to keep Ziccarra from snapping him in half.

That was the beauty of their relationship. Those who had the bravado to flirt or touch Ziccarra wouldn't generally have to concern themselves with Alexis' wrath, but Ziccarra's. Immediately however, an expression of pensive intrigue overcame his features as his electro-perception identified the intrinsic signature of the man's bio-electric field. "Vengeance?", he uttered in simultaneous sequence with his wife, keeping his voice hushed. "I was wondering where you'd been all this time", he resumed, "Both of us, we thought you were dead. And we had no idea how to keep in contact with you because well, up until now we didn't know that you were... you know", Malcolm Press. "In any case, we'll talk later". Returning his attention to Ziccarra, Alexis her with an intimate peck on the lips, "Let's go dance, baby".

Leading his spouse from the Inner Circle Lounge to the populated dance floor, Alexis commenced their joint symphonic movement by twirling the Cardinal Goddess' frame round, succinctly holding her hand above her head before pulling her into his embrace and resting both hands on the curves of her hips, guiding them in a series of sensuous, rhythmic sashays from side to side, "As beautiful as you look in that dress, Z", he paused, twirling her seductive frame a second time, performing a dip and holding, supporting her weight by securing an arm around, gripping her thigh with his other hand while she wrapped her arms around his neck, "I can't wait to tear it off you", he winked, their lips mere inches from one another.

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By CutthroatBitch

Oh my God, everything is just so raunchy! @__@

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh. The site's still dying, I see.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Pyrogram

@rafael_romeiro: You just need to seduce Antonia and give Zauby a little lesson of growing up with Santi :P

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: LMAO, even if I wanted to, I don't think it's possible to seduce a Zauby character.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: Trust me, I know xP Kurt tried and failed.

LOL She's the hardest person on this forum. But honestly, that just makes her even more alluring :P

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Pyrogram

@rafael_romeiro: I don't... xP

Haha! Also, I'd bet Charmy could seduce a Zauby character. xD

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I'm dying here LOL.

Charmix has this uncanny ability to disarm nearly anyone. I don't know how she does it but she does ;P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: Hahaha same, same, just cracking up xD Zauby is gonna come back and read this, and be like. Pyro -_____- *Rolls eyes* haha!

I know! She must share the same DNA as Acer.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Rafael_Romeiro

@pyrogram: LOL..

Acer is an incredibly interesting man ;)

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By CutthroatBitch

"Seduce" makes it sound like there's something underhanded at play.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Seduce" makes it sound like there's something underhanded at play.

Take wanting to be seduced as a compliment, it means you're... Desirable :P

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By CutthroatBitch

@xenon_: Tch! You're kidding, right? That's what you say to the homely girl with low self-esteem when you're trying to use her for practice. Maybe I'd take it as a compliment,

if it weren't so....commonplace.
if it weren't so....commonplace.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutthroatbitch: I think we all know it's yooou who needs practice, Miss Prude :P

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Maybe. But I think everyone can see you're still feeling a bit seasoned because you're not the practice dummy for anything but punchlines.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Maestro_

@cutthroatbitch: Hey, hey, some of us don't mind taking a few licks here and there... Wait sorry, I won't say anything too suggestive, don't wanna hurt your innocent little ears :o

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Yeah, I'm innocent but guess who always ends up cryin?

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutthroatbitch: Me! Because you beat me up, but never want to cuddle after! I should teach you the rules of this game. You clearly don't even know the basics :P

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cant post any of the gifs I find for my post smh

Avatar image for vibora_de_la_muerte
Vibora_De_La_Muerte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@rafael_romeiro: Hahaha same, same, just cracking up xD Zauby is gonna come back and read this, and be like. Pyro -_____- *Rolls eyes* haha!

I know! She must share the same DNA as Acer.

@pyrogram: LOL..

Acer is an incredibly interesting man ;)

Steals you both away using my charming ways :p

Celebrities Don Draper animated GIF

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why, but looking back, something about that line makes me feel...satisfied.

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: @valerie_huntington

While there was almost a lifelong familiarity between the Dante and Huntington-Whiteley clans, that familiarity did not exist between herself and Rafael Romeiro. Nonetheless, Lena's naturally charming nature radiated through her persona, belying a naturally personable nature and an inherent gracefulness.

An almost disarming grin spread across her lips as Rafa took her hand, and after mere moments in his presence, Lena could already see directly to the heart of the matter between him and Valerie, It was apparent in the doting looks they had shot one another, the lines of their bodies as they moved in tandem.

"Rafael Romeiro." She inclined her head whilst gently resting her hand against his in a gesture of mutual cordiality, stopping short of partaking in a classic curtsy. "It's an honor." A rare compliment given with no ulterior motive, Lena was genuinely honored to meet him, on multiple levels. She was well aware the mechanics of what was going on with the Hellfire Club and the current power plays, and well aware that he had breathed some fresh life into the establishment. But more importantly, he was largely responsible for the pure happiness that was radiating off of Valerie, Radiant by nature, there was something additional to her lately. An extra bounce in her stop, an added glow around her face. It was a remarkable sight to behold.

Turning towards Valerie, Lena shot her a knowing look, many words communicated between the friends with a mere glance. "I trust that everything this evening has been smooth sailing so far?"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion

Ziccarra executed an immaculate pirouette before spinning back into her husband’s embrace, Z let loose content breath before affectionately interlocking her fingers with Alexis’. “With all this presidency talk, Catalina, Maya and Leo; and now the Hellfire Club, we have very little time to do what we love beloved” She said prior to placing an intricate string of lustful kisses along his neck.

“You know darling, I used to believe the home life was the life I was destined to live, but I was wrong. My ambitions span past that of a house wife. I ask you to be patient darling; we will find ourselves with more time soon. I promise” She said amorously kissing the dorsal side of his hand. Continuing her rhythmic two steps, as he pulled her close and let it be known his intentions of ripping her dress off; she released a pulsating smile before pulling him close as to whisper in his ear.

“The naughty things I plan on doing to you will leave you mesmerized” She said coolly, stroking the back of his neck. Drawing a wicked smirk, her eyes darted toward the location of the White Queen and Black King; respectfully nodding their direction—she shift her attention back to Alexis pressing on his suit jacket to guide his back into a wall.

Their immediate settings slowly begin to dissolve away—compliments of Ziccarra’s adept control over illusions. Their entire perception of the party was soon transformed into a lavish Spanish villa which housed the architectural traditions of the early Spanish colonies, which were based on the fanciful Moorish and Mediterranean motifs that influenced residences in the old country. The Red Queen's love for both her country's history, and her husband inspired this intricate illusion.

Ziccarra’s dress left very little to the imagination, it was clear she was without a bra; but it became increasingly obvious she was without underwear. “Look at me darling, do you think I came to party? She asked pushing his back towards a wall.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Words can't begin to describe how much I loved that post ;)

I'll have something up in a bit.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana:

Softly pressing the tip of his nose against Ziccarra's with an intimate Eskimo kiss, a loving smile curled upon his chiseled, archangelic features as both denim blue eyes met his spouse's cerulean gaze. "Oh Ziccarra I don't care about those things", Alexis began, affectionately securing both arms around her slender waist, "You know I'll always support you no matter what you do. Even if I sometimes don't like that it forces us to spend some time apart, I know who I married", he paused, doting her crimson lips with an amative kiss. "And she is a self-assured, strong, intelligent, ambitious woman. I love the way she carries herself", he smiled. "And I know that sometimes her ambition will cause her to reach for greater things".

"And I'll always be there for her". Smoothing his hands along the curves of the Cardinal Goddess' hips as her lips enticed the flesh of his neck with a titillating trail of kisses, a content smirk adorned his affable visage as his spouse teased, just above a whisper, all the sexual salaciousness she intended to subject him to. "Will they baby?", Alexis teased, subtly tilting his head to the side in playful flirtation as Ziccarra pressed his back against the wall, employing her illusionary powers to alter their encompassment into one of greater atmospheric intimacy and aromatic allurement. With their world dissipating all about them, the couple was swallowed into a universe that belonged all to them. A place where they were the singular points around which all of reality revolved.

"Oh?", he sportively inquired, subtly cocking his left brow, "Because you have me, here, pinned against the wall", Alexis paused, lowering one hand to the curve of her rotund rear and seizing it with a firm, ardent grab, while using his other hand to lift her left leg by the thigh and press her pelvis against his. "And now that you do", again he paused, leaning his lips inches closer to hers, lingering in the subtle air between his and hers, his breath hot against his spouse's crimson lips, Alexis gently bit down on the Malagan's lower lip, "What are you going to do with me?".

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I rolled up to the mansion. My Dodge Charger blaring generic metal music.There was a lot of party guest, none of them ringing a bell in my mind. I was dressed up. It has been a while since I have had to dress in a suit and tie. I really can't remember the last time I wasn't dressed in my normal body armor. I felt slightly uncomfortable. The only thing that made me feel normal was my combat helmet. I refuse to not appear in public without it. The helmet keeps my scares hidden from the outside world. That would capitalize on my weakness. For some unknown reason the scarring around my right eye never properly healed, even with my healing factor.

I was wearing a black suit and red tie. The combat helmet stuck out more than usual.I walked past the other guests. I had heard about this place being luxurious. The rumors were an understatement. This place was even more magnificent than the rumors could ever describe. I strolled into the mansion. There was somehow even more people inside than there was out in the yard. I stood in the middle of the room,not sure who to approach.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

happy Halloween everybody......:)