The Hellfire Club Masquerade Ball (Annual RPG Event)

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Entering the party David looked around a little shocked by it's standards, for a party open to the public he expected much less. But what he beheld was gourmet food and drinks, elegant costumes, and fine music. Showing up in something of his own was a luxurious outfit of a jester, made by a tailor in Italy. After a bank robbery he had enough spare cash lying around to get it. Walking past the crowd he approached the nearby table to remove a glass of champagne from the champagne fountain. Staring around the party it was obvious most of the people there were wealthy, but knowing enough about The Hellfire Club was that they are not to be toyed with, and must be taken carefully before you try something stupid. Sitting down in a chair he unprofessionally took out a straw and lifted it to his mask to drink the champagne, while choosing the targets for pickpocketing silently.

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Peter turned his attention from the man with an eye patch to the other gentleman as he enquired about the hostess. Of course, Peter knew absolutely nothing about the her and so he replied "Sorry, but I only know just as much if not less then you do. But if I do find out anything I will let you know." So with that he once again waited for the reply of the man with the eye patch and began to wonder just what he would do that night rather than just make small talk with the others.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@laughingstock: @lastpyre: @cyclone_champion "ehh i am sure we will find out soon enough." his eyes turned over to the newcomer "ha ha i know what you are up to" he thought to himself and then he looked over the the old warrior. "hmm there might be a fight after all" again keeping his thoughts to him self. Xavier made a mental note to keep an eye on our clown like visitor. aanother time where his emotion manipulation came in handy!

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Staring out at the party guests he looked around at the pockets of them all. Quietly leaning back the chair he looked chuckled a little bit as he whispered to himself, "I'm bound to pull at least a thousand tonight from these pockets at least...". Staring around he noticed a man looking at him, he knew that look, he got it by shopkeepers every time he was preparing to rob. Setting down the glass he got up and walked deeper into the crowd, snatching the wallet off one of the partygoers.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: "i've been made" he thought, "now is the perfect time to search for our hostess, where could she be?" he took another drink and was on his way he left the two people he was with @lastpyre, @cyclone_champion hoping those two didnt get robbed but he had other things to worry about. he grabbed some of the silverware and put it in his pockets "now where'd the clown go."

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock:

Whilst Peter was still waiting for an answer from the very quiet man he noticed that the particular attire for one of people in the crowd was excellently styled and was easily one of the best costumes in the room. Peter decided that the man should be congratulated on his outfit and so he raised his voice and said "Hey you there!" "That's a nice costume you got, c'mere and lemme take a look" his voice although loud was jolly and inviting and he hoped that the man wouldn't just walk away, little did Peter know that the man was a thief and if it weren't for the fact that Peter had nothing of value to steal then inviting the man to come over would have been a huge mistake. But fortunately the most valuable thing that could possibly be stolen was the sword on his back, which was not only too heavy for most people to carry around but being six and a half feet long meant that it would be impossible to hide once stolen. And so blissfully unaware of this mans crime Peter urged the man to come on over once more.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Laughingstock

@kidman560: @lastpyre: While reaching for another pocket, David was suddenly stirred from his focus as he looked up.

"Hey you there!"

That was all it took for him to blank out only hearing 'come over here' at the end. Now a few others were staring at him and making it a thousand times harder than before, now everyone tonight would remember his costume. Approaching out from the crowd not wanting to draw any question from the skeleton carrying the humongous great sword hurled over his back, he glanced around before starting to walk forwards. Reaching up to wave a greeting towards the skeleton as he approached, David fired a needle from his palm that landed in the chain if a chandelier, causing it to fall to the ground creating a crash. After drawing attention away he walked up to one of the biggest windows in the room and went behind the curtain, but was no longer behind there by the time a woman looked. He was instead on the second floor of the building with the partygoers pickpocket ing off a few from there.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: @lastpyre: "dude i was keeping an eye on him. hold on" Xavier reached out searching for the guy using emotions. "dang it he's blocked himself from me! we need to be careful as the night goes on." Oliver thought "More importantly our "host" seems to be non-existent!" Oliver was searching the crowds for the clown and for our host

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinity_: Aaron made his entrance into the club he really had nothing better to do this night and he was hardly going to get anything done at home so he figured why not check the event out this was not his first time at a formal event like this he wore black suit jacket and a white collared shirt underneath it he wore black dress pants and matching shoes the mask he had chosen to wore was black on one side and white on the other. Aaron made his way through the decently crowded party taking a place near a girl dressed absolutely stunningly which was not something. Aaron said often he attempted to start a conversation with the girl as was customary in such events."hello their my name is Aaron "As he said this he bowed which was customary at such an event "now if i may ask what is yours."

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock:

As Peter eagerly awaited the mans approach so he could further inspect him the thief used a hidden needle gun in his palm to cause the chandelier to crash, Peter of course didn't properly see what happened and assumed at that it was an accident, he turned his attention away from the man and focused on a man who was trapped under the chandelier. Without thinking Peter ran over to it and with relative ease picked up the whole chandelier and put it out of the way, he let the partygoers call the ambulance and decided not to get involved any further. He looked around for the person he had seen earlier assuming that he's still be around but when Peter didn't see him anywhere he grew suspicous as to why he would have left completely. Peter didn't bother to seek him out just yet and decided to wait around just I case he showed up once more.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lastpyre: It only took 5 minutes for a man to let out the beginning of a scream but quickly have it shut off,followed by a thump. David had collected 400$ from just 6 people and had just choked the sixth one out in the corner, when no witnesses were near of course. Leaving the man only in his breifs he was stashed ontop of a beam of the ceiling completely unconscious. Tossing the suit and other goods out a window of the mansion and into a bush for later. Continuing to walk through the party looking for more loot to find, but was quickly interrupted by the howl of an ambulance outside. Walking down a corridor to where some of the guests were dancing, Hoping to get a disguise he took out a stolen cellphone from the half naked man on the chandelier and tossed it on the ground, one of the men there reached down to snatch it. Leading David to quickly dance with the one he was with.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: @lastpyre: "a chandelier really guys?" he thought "yeah that wont draw allot of attention" uggh Oliver continued to mingle amongst others always being polite to the ladies "your hair looks lovely tonight" or "wow that dress is fantastic" all in search of our mystery clown and our mystery host. oh well he picked up some more silver ware "if things go down i can charge these and then get out, but seriously all i wanted was a nice easy relaxing party where i could flirt with the occasional chick or two and instead i got clown face and giant skeleton." maybe this party wouldnt be so relaxing at all.

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: @laughingstock

"I heard that" said Peter to the man who had appeared to have gotten lucky in finding a girl, he turned his head and kept look around for anything suspicious and sighed as he once again pointlessly poured the rest of the whiskey into his mouth and onto the floor. He glanced over to the chandelier and saw someone takes phone out of the pocket of a man and drop it on the floor to distract another man so he could get a dance. Peter watched the scene unfold and his suspicions were once again raised, he couldn't know for sure if it was the same person after all the man was wearing completely different clothes and Peter's only lead was his strange behavior. He decided to simply walk towards the man seeing how he would react and as he got closer he would pull out the sword from his scabbard with one hand and continue walking towards the suspect, he knew that if this was a really clever theif that he would call Peter's bluff, but even then it would be hard to tell as he had no facial expression to read. "Mind if I ask you a couple of questions sir?"

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lastpyre: Taking a quick glance up at the hulking skeleton that came upon him he stared at him carefully. With his hand on the woman's shoulder she turned towards the skeleton and started yelling at him. She was seemingly very defensive even though she had never met David before. After she was done yelling David walked away with his arm around her shoulder. But right now she was a zombie, David had injected her with his Big Top Venom in her back as soon as he saw the skeleton coming. The Beserker cells injected into her had no problem plowing through her cell walls, they took control of her vocal cords and arms and legs, but this was still very hard to do with such a small dose. Walking with his new 'date' it was easier to get around now, handing her a half full glass of wine it shook in her hands as it was only being supported by the small number of cells, but this would make her seemingly drunk, which would hopefully remove any suspicion on her weird movements.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@laughingstock: Leon walked into the mascaraed. he had adorned a new outfit for the occasion. he walked over to to daved who he had not seen since long ago. "some night isn't it."

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: After such a long time since the Saloon he saw nothing of the vampire as he had arrived wearing a new garment. Simply nodding as he walked past him with his controlled date.

"Indeed it is."

After turning down a corridor he started looking back, he remembered the voice somewhat, but only seconds from that he remembered who it was. Picking up the wine glass from the woman he tossed the glass towards a man's head, following a shatter as he collapsed onto the ground. Walking down the 1st floor of the party as it wasn't helping one bit.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By kidman560

@laughingstock: @ragman1138: ah ha there it is a subtle emotion of familiarity. he found the clown with "another clown?" wow so many clowns Xavier walked slowly and calmly until he got to them he turned to the first clown "so how much money have you liberated from these good people?" he turned to the second clown "are you with this guy?"

Infinity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: (sorry after the 10hr work day I chose to do nothing but movies and sleep lol)

The majority of individuals were rather generic in choice of attire, flashy suits and simple masks really more then anything to elaborate. Contrary to Taylor who chose alot more flair, however she also fit in perfectly. The way she carried herself was the ideal personality of someone who would take up residence in a HFC establishment. And as the night dragged on the woman of infinite perception continued to absorb information. Who knew who, where did they do business, who was rivals with who, so on and so on providing her a wealth of intel. It was at this time that a younger then most, presumably sixteen to seventeen she speculated approached her. Taylor didn't bow, she was a queen chess piece if not more and to her most people were pawn equivalent, queens don't bow to pawns. Rather she simply smiled and offered her hand to shake or whatever. "It's a Masquerade I'm not saying who I am, just call me Infinity."

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By ownagepants

@infinity_ : (it's fine i hope we have a good interaction) @614azrael

The women did not respond with a curtsy as was customary she probably thought herself above him understandable as their was no way she could no who he truly was she also did not give him her name Aaron never could understand normal peoples dedication to secrecy but nonetheless he would play along .

"So then lady infinity what do you think of this party".

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: Xavier heard a shatter. and felt a man have shock and then unconsciousness. "hmm the clown strikes again" using his emotions as an indicator he was able to identify one feeling almost no remorse or surprise at the collapsed man. "that must be the clown" he walked over "changed your clothes i see. its a shame i like the clown costume better."

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Bolting from the scene David let the fighting be handled by the woman, she screamed and swung a chair at the head of the approaching partygoer, while David flawlessly leaped across the party using the chandeliers to jump across.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: "please woman calm yourself" Xavier said as he manipulated her emotions to counteract whatever the clown had done to her. "was it something i said" he thought "ugg you some people these days... zero social skills." he threw a knife at him and said "warning shot. now come down here before i freeze your spinal cord and leave you standing there like a statue"

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Spinning around on the chandelier mid-jump he grabbed it by the tip of his blade, putting some venom on the tip of the blade he threw the blade back into the woman's arm, which put even more Berserker cells in her body, David sent some up to her brain and shielded it off making her mindless and cutting off emotions. She tore the knife from her arm and sent the blade towards the guy's heart. David leapt towards a antique suit of knight armor, knocking it over and pushing it into a hallway he ran into a bathroom with it. Walking out of the bathroom wearing it.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By kidman560

@laughingstock: "oh please" Oliver burnt the knife using his white flames and then healed the poor woman who had been stabbed "you didnt ask for any of this did you?" "great now hes in a suit of armor, the clanking gave him away to an otherwise brilliant plan" he found the armor "words of advice dont put on a disguise that is A. very very noisy and B. sticks out like a sore thumb. oh the many things i can do to you. freeze your lungs, cook your body, or charge that armor till it explodes. which one do you prefer?

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Laughingstock

@kidman560: Looking at the woman he gave a slight nod to her causing her to fall into a coma, while she might've had David's control severed, the Berserker cells were still inside her. Pointing at the man he yelled across the party with his voice disguised through the metal of the armor.

"Do what you want asshat!"

Rushing across the party at the same speed as before not slowed down one bit by the armor, he suddenly took a sharp turn and leaped to the ceiling beam for a second and then leaping back at the nuisance. Holding the still unconscious man as a human sheild he reached on his back and yanked out the huge steel blade as he swung it towards the blonde man.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: Xavier covered his arms in ice and grabbed the blade "seriously bro if i wanted you dead, you'd be dead" "jeesh not everything is about killing and steeling" he thought "no actually i wanted to talk to you because you have certain skills i could use. why dont you fix the pretty lady, drop the guy, and then walk over to the bar so that we can talk." Oliver said as the Blade turned Purple "oh this is a limited time offer, i let go of this blade and well... boom" Oliver wanted this man's help for the siege of a life time.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Laughingstock

@kidman560: Looking at the ice on his arms David laughed at is covering him, flexing his arms his 10 tons strength shattered the ice to little drops of frost. Reaching over to grab a post off of the railing to attack he suddenly stopped and looked over.

"Gimme a few seconds to get this off and then we can talk..."

Walking over to the restroom, as quick as he went in he came out in his original costume. Nodding to the man he walked over to the bar and sat waiting for what he wanted to talk about.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: Xavier walked over to the bar "double malt scotch please." he took his drink and walked over to the clown. "for all intents and purposes you can call me Jones. and i am have a proposition for you, but first i need to know how do, hypothetically speaking, you feel about attacking a castle. totally hypothetical of course!"

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Looking at Jones he looked at him and sat his drink down. Well if you were to attack a castle you need 4 vital things in mind. The wall of the castle (Defence), Your Armory (Offence, The king's rule (Power/Repuation), And last but also the most important...the king of the castle. If you can just tell me what these are I can 'consider' it.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By kidman560

@laughingstock: "hmm ok i can take that the country is Elysia, the ruler is Emperor Von Doom. a Dictator that has some serious issues and even more power. he has doombots and soldiers. the Soldiers are nobodies easily beaten, the robots however, are major problems but i doubt you'll have to much trouble with them. as for the force-field i have a guy that can teleport us in there and out if necessary, a direct assault is not happening so i need more subtle people such as your self to move along in the castle."

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Laughingstock

@kidman560: I see..and how many more will be with us? 2-3?(I'm lazy D:)

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By kidman560

@laughingstock: "it depends, if you join there would be three, and i want no more than 5. theres a few people i want to check up on before this all goes down but yeah this would be a select group!"

Commander_Dex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 @laughingstock
Kufu waddled out into the party,he didn't quite like the music and bright lights.
He looked around,confused as to how he found himself in this party.
He saw what looked like a clown and some odd boy talking,he waddled over to them and screeched.
"AGH! HUH!" Translation:what are you guys talking about?
Kufu decided he wanted a banana,so one simply appeared in his hand,he peeled it and began to eat it contently with slight whooping noises.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Laughingstock

@kidman560: Looking at the bar counter through the eyes of the mask he looked back up with a sigh.

"I've heard rumors of Elysia...

Emperor Von Doom supposedly rules with an iron fist...literally, if I'm not mistaken I think I used to be on a team before he became an Emperor. But still this is a one way ticket, if we screw this up on the inside of that forcefield then we won't be able to mess up anymore, mostly because we'll be 6ft under... I'll take the risk but I want to know what I'm doing this for, what am I gonna get out of this?"

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kufu: Xavier looked over at the monkey looking thing "umm is it real or is it a person in a costume?"

Commander_Dex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560[You automatically understand everything Kufu says BTW,its part of his power set thing]
"AGHO" translation:Of course im real.
Kufu finished his banana with a satisfying whoop.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Laughingstock

@kufu: (I seriously love you right now :D)

Commander_Dex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Commander_Dex
kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: @kufu: Xavier created another Banana for the monkey. he looked over to the clown "can we trust a monkey? as for the thing earlier i cant promise anything because it would only be what i think. all i can do is offer you a sum of money whether we actually win or not you will be compensated."

_Celt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trevor hadn't be having the best Halloween. All the bars he could find were closed, and no kids had came to his house. Sure, he got to eat all the full size chocolate bars he bought, but that can't fix everything. So, he went to the internet to find any open parties. This one was a bit high-class for his tastes, but they had a nice roomy club, a good amount of people, and alcohol, so he was in. However, the first time he went in there, not twenty minutes later he was asked to leave for drinking most of the wine... the stuff was more juice than alcohol, what could he say?

He was a bit spurned, and drunk, by this, so he drove off in his huge Chevy to do some "shopping". First, broke into a liquor store and stole a few kegs and twelve packs of beer, then he broke into a supermarket and stole hotdogs, burgers, Styrofoam plates and cups, large amounts of sweet-stuffs, and a grill. After all of that, he slipped on his homemade mask and took a drive back to the high-class, prissy club. He pulled up, blasting country and rock out of his obnoxious speakers. He jumps out of his open window, and yells profanities at the club, before beginning to set up his own party.

No Caption Provided

Commander_Dex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock:@kidman560:

"Ahaha!" Kufu laughed,and clapped before taking the banana from the boys hand.

"Hmmm?" Kufu sniffed the banana

"YUH!" he yelled as he threw it on the floor,and it completely vanished.

"Auh? guh?" Kufu asked,staring intently at the boy.

Translation:I am a baboon,and you still havent told me what you're doing.

Kufu decided he would have more luck with the clown.

"Auh? guh?" Kufu asked again this time at the clown.

Translation:so what are you two planning?

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kufu: Stars at monkey happily

"AHH UHH"

Translation: Can I hug you?

Commander_Dex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock:[Not sure if IC or....lol :D Im happy you like my new character.]

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: @kufu: "ok little baboon thing we are talking about invading a very dangerous castle, and possibly attempting to beat a man who could destroy the earth if he wanted to!"

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kufu: (It's adorable :D)

Commander_Dex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:"Ah,ah aha aha!" Kufu said with a silly baboon grin spread across his face.
"Mah ugh!" translation:Im not afraid of castle or powerful man Kufu very powerful monkey.

Commander_Dex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock:[Well,thankyou,hes actually also extremely powerful,its a perfect combo. :D]