The Hellfire Academy (CVnU)

TheUncanny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_psyentist: With such ease she just lifted the luggage into the air, that did inspire Marshall in a way, gave him something to try later today. As he followed the headmistress, he couldn't help but observe the magnificent architecture around every corner and some of the other seasoned students who controlled their powers with such grace. He was so arrogantly sure he could do better than them in no time. "So when did you figure out you had powers?" Marshall asked mainly just trying to piece together whether or not his case of discovering his powers at this age was common.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@theuncanny: "Oh, I was thirteen. As a mutant, the powers manifested during puberty. As you can imagine, it was a very tumultuous time. It took years to hone my abilities, and it was a time when there were fewer mutants and much more fear. You are fortunate to have an opportunity such as this." Alexandra reached the boys' dorm and opened the door to the common area. Due to the exclusive nature of the school, each student had his or her own room. The quarters were not huge, but they were comfortable and lavishly furnished. "Ah, here we are." She carefully set his bags before the door to his room.

Xavier_DuMont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Xavier_DuMont

His English flag printed scarf floated effortlessly in the accelerated wind as it trailed behind his back adding to the sense of unbridled freedom. Leaning his posture even farther forward, Xavier jerked his wrist further increasing the monstrous output of torque generated by the 200hp Desmodue Evoluzione engine of his ninja black Ducati EVO motorcycle. Before clutching the break sliding the stylish vehicle sideways along the stone covered drive of the illustrious Academy. Kicking the stand down while simultaneously removing his helmet in subtle awe of sophisticated architecture, the Theatrical Thief bit his lower lip allowing his tongue to trace over the jagged scar he had endured at birth and now hid from the World."Be'uher not ave to wear a blee'in uniform."he scoffed.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "So this is what you had spoken of before", the Armani clad Black and White King stated, hands calmly fitted into his pockets, his aristocratic posture distinguishing him from the surrounding gentlemen. "I must admit, Alexandra. Tis quite an impressive thing here", carrying himself with his trademarked aura of politeness, his mind still yet to formulate an answer for Jean's previous request.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By The Psyentist

@xavier_dumont: (Mwahaha. Yes, uniforms are required in the classroom settings.)

The White Queen stepped over to the newcomer. "Good day. I am Dr. Steele, headmistress of the Hellfire Academy. Can I help you?" She nodded.

@morte_knightfall: Alexandra turned to see the Hellfire monarch. "Would you expect any less from me, Andres?" Her eyes surveyed the exquisite campus. "I wanted to make a school worthy of the Hellfire Club to usher in the next generation of super human leaders. I remember what it was like to be young and unable to properly control my abilities. I would have given much for an opportunity such as this."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "At times", shrugging innocently, a smirk of joking intent manifesting on his flawless face. Reverting to a more controlled demeanor, he responded, "Of course. Self-training never allows anyone to fully realize their potential", a fact that he came to terms with after witnessing the substantial result awarded to him due to the knowledge that Amaranth had shared. "Here, you mold future kings and queens, querida. It is of the utmost importance that you make them... ambitious", indeed, ambition seemed to be Andres' most preferred trait in all people.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall: "If they learn nothing else... they will learn to be great, achieve greatness, and desire more."

Ginju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How bout you add Crazy Eights as a Teacher she would be one hell of a teacher

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "I expect the bulk of these children to be great. But of course, there will always be the weak ones", he responded, somewhat coldly in regards to the children in discussion. "So, your clone has told me of something... interesting", pausing, unaware if she knew about recent events involving Jean and Amaranth.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginju: What would she teach?

@morte_knightfall: "Please, calling him "clone" is rather degrading. It may be true, but it makes him feel as if he is little more than a cheap copy of the original. But what has he told you now?" Her brows furrowed. Jean seemed to get himself very involved with her life.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "You'll have to forgive me for that, I had simply forgotten my manners, querida", pausing his words before implying that they speak in a more private area. "Alexandra, this is not a discussion to be had with children around".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall: "Very well." The doctor nodded and motioned for him to follow her to her office. She unlocked the door for the pair to enter through, closing the door behind them. She sat down at her neatly organized desk, indicating the chairs available should he wish to sit.

Xavier_DuMont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Xavier_DuMont

@the_psyentist: Shying away from eye contact withdrawn and self-conscious while handing the headmistress his registration forms, Xavier responded, "Xavier Dumon' mam, but everybody calls me X." his thick cockney accent resonating through his scarf.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Bogeyman

@the_psyentist: Following silently, he politely refused her offered seat with a calm head shake. "He spoke of someone wanting to kill you. For several reasons but the one that I remembered was that this person seeks your death, for me", he revealed with characteristic composure. "I did not order this, hit, if you will. Jean, he asked me to help protect you", pausing, having yet to decide what course of action to take.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The Psyentist

@xavier_dumont: She flipped through the pages before smiling at him. "Ah... well, welcome X. Will you be boarding here as well? I can show you to your room."

@morte_knightfall: "Hm..." She pursed her ruby lips together, her eyes descending to her hands before returning to the stylish Spaniard. "More than wanted, I'm afraid. I was very much dead. Not for long obviously which is why the hunt is continued. Poor Jean, always so worried about my safety. I wouldn't say it's your business to protect me for my own sake. It could make logical sense to protect me as an asset, but that is entirely up to your own discretion. No, Andres, I know you did not order the hit. The man hates me because of my tendency to... eat mutants. The problem is, he seems to believe you are his ally. That does complicate matters if he considers his actions to be in your best interest. Do you condone his attempt on my life?"

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: With an instant reactionary response, Andres seemed to have come to a decision regarding Jean's request. "I will not protect you. You can do this on your own, no?", calmly raising a brow, his reasons for opting not to fight for her life stemming from his belief in her strength, as well as his desire to not be manipulated into such actions due to their past. "You misunderstand, he is my ally. He has helped me quite a bit. But this was... unexpected. Do I condone this? Come now, that you ask me that is surprising. Even if I wanted you dead, you know that I wouldn't do it because I can't".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall: Her icy eyes rested on him with some level of apathy. "Yes, it would seem I can handle myself. I have others who value my continued existence enough to offer their support. I suppose yours is not needed. But good. The question was meant to be inflammatory or rather more akin to hyperbole. Of course you do not condone his action, but he is your ally. By refusing to speak on the matter, you have silently consented to my murder. Perhaps you could tell him your disproval of his actions?" She raised her brows. Could the Hellfire King risk harming his alliance for the sake of his morality? She didn't ask much, just the chance to humiliate Amaranth before the Knightfall, to show that Andres had no intention of supplanting Alexandra from her throne.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "This is not my fight. This is not my situation. My name may have been dropped but I don't intend to include myself in this. Am I to speak to every madman that claims to want your death on my behalf?", his question rhetorical. "Mi querida, I do not seek to do you any harm, but I am not your dog, I will not protect you. We are allies in the Hellfire Club. But you chose independence from me, I'm sure you remember. He targets you mostly for what he perceives as crimes against our kind. I am not your enemy, Alexandra", he assured, establishing instinctive eye contact, his eyes radiating a sense of sincerity. "But I am not your friend. We are professional colleagues", maintaining his poise as he spoke. Despite secretly caring a great deal for her, he was to begin distancing himself from her in such personal matters. "Don't misunderstand my choice. But if I am to ever fully recover from you, I must do this".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall: "Silence is consent, Andres. A time will come when you will no longer be able to dance along the fence. You will have to chose a side with Amaranth, with Valerie. Your inaction is noted. Know I will grant you the same curtesy." She spoke coldly.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Bogeyman

@the_psyentist: "Until I have a reason not to, I will be by Valerie's side. I was courteous enough not to support her in her objective to remove you from the club. I will do no more", he stated with characteristic politeness despite the underlying desire to no longer lend her aid. "But then let me ask you. After the nature of our break, did you honestly expect that I would still be by your side? Protecting you from the likes of Amaranth? Forget our positions in the Hellfire Club. Did you really think that I would intervene after everything?", questioning her with his usual coolness despite the perfectly veiled anger within his being. "Had I been the one targeted by someone, you would have fought for my life?", a raised brow in calm curiosity, his arms crossed before his chest with skepticism.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By The Psyentist

@morte_knightfall: "No, Andres. I never expected you to protect me." She sighed, looking off, irritated he was trying to make any of this personal. "You cannot break our mutual existence from our positions in the Hellfire Club. I do not speak in hypotheticals. They are useless conjectures. But since you insist, for the purpose of understanding: Had Amaranth been my ally and you been the one targeted, I would have gone to him and told him to withdraw his hand. My allegiance has and will always be to the good of the Hellfire Club, and I intend to protect its assets. Yes, that means you and your lover should your continued existence and rule benefit the club."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "Then you should know that its irrational of you to ask me to speak to him. Yes, you are an asset. But so are the other monarchs. I do not protect each and every one of them from whoever threatens their life. You're no different", Andres stated. "I do not have, and will not have anything to do with this. Besides, his true reason for targeting you seems to be your 'eating' of other mutants", he suggested. "Warning you of what Amaranth is attempting to do, choosing not to support Valerie in her agenda against you, that should be enough support for you".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By The Psyentist

@morte_knightfall: Alexandra smiled and nodded. "Yes, very well, Andres." If he truly practiced what he preached, not supporting his assets within the Hellfire Club, then he was isolating himself even as she was making herself more integral. "Is that all? I really have quite a lot of business to attend to, what with the opening of the school."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Bogeyman

@the_psyentist: "I've nothing more to say, doctor", turning round, arms calmly folded behind his back as he made his departure. Intent on soon speaking with Amaranth, not to prevent Alexandra's possible death, but for other matters entirely. Despite still caring a substantial amount for the psychiatrist, Andres' continued descent into a darker path is steadily cleansing him of the notion of 'trust', unknowingly beginning to care more and more for only himself.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was fun to read.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScornXY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scorn walked through the campus and began to replace the smashed plant and broken window, the casualties of an immature telekinetic. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself as he remembered all the times he had to clean up broken furniture when Alexandra was especially distressed.

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the last bit of his chakra reserves drained due to the extraneous sprint across the Pacific Yusuke stumbled past the gates wearily and into the prodigious learning center for gifted youth. With malice in his wounds and revenge on his heart this would be his first stepping stone to the vengeance he so greatly desired.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: Ariel stared coldly at the new arrival. She sent a psychic message to Alexandra via the mental network of her sisters. Across the campus, Anastasia beckoned the headmistress. "Dr. Steele, a new arrival at the front gate." She nodded. "Thank you, girls." The White Queen telekinetically flew across the campus. "Hello, sir. I'm Headmistress Steele. Are you alright?" She noticed and felt he seemed a bit drained.

Tiferet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Hellfire Academy, eh? Gotta admire the creativity in that name. Kinda cool." Levi arrived alone with only one bag, a yellow duffel slung over his shoulder. In it, two pairs of extra clothes, a set of weights and dumbbells for personal use inside his room, and anything else he needed, he figured he could simply deal with himself as it came. Only there about five seconds and he strolled through like he'd known the place his whole life, whistling a gentle tune to himself.

ScornXY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By ScornXY

@tiferet: Scorn looked down from the wall he hung onto while he finished repairing the broken window. He blinked both sets of lids over his solid black eyes. "Here for school, I take it... you can find the headmistress in her office in the main building. Easy enough to find." The amphibian man pointed a clawed finger in the proper direction.

Tiferet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Tiferet

@scornxy: The pep in his step halted, hearing the voice and then turning to see what looked to be a poolboy fixing some glass. 'Problems already? Heh, maybe they could use me', he thought to himself. Undisturbed by the actual man hanging from the wall, Levi's response was a confused expression. "Uuuhh, is that mandatory?"

ScornXY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ScornXY

@tiferet: (Dammit. Never living down the pool boy thing. xP)

Scorn rolled his eyes. "Well, you plan on living here, right? She'll show you to your quarters."

Tiferet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scornxy: "Fine, fine. No need to get snappy," he conceded with a shrug. Rolling his eyes laughingly, he ran down the hall to where the guy pointed, the thadump thadump thadumping of his boots echoing in the halls. He stopped at the door and smiled with genuine excitement, taking a deep breath to calm himself. Then he knocked a few times moderately hard.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By The Psyentist

@tiferet: Alexandra opened the door to her office, emerging in her White Queen attire. She addressed the new student. "Hello, I'm Dr. Steele. And you are... bar Alphaeus?" Her mind shifted through the memories of the files on the new arrivals.

Tiferet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: He couldn't help but chuckle at the way she went about his name. "Levi bar Alphaeus! I'm that guy!" Grinning heartily while extending his fist, purposefully keeping his sky blue eyes transfixed in hers.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tiferet: She stared cooly. "Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you. Well, I have the key to your room, Levi. You'll obviously be staying in the boys' dorm. I can show you, if you'd like."

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enters the lobby only to catch herself on a monitor. Simply captivated by the sight of herself on TV, Maya danced around for a moment; whilst watching her movements on the monitor. Her father had mentioned this place maybe once or twice, but he never mentioned how large it was.

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Note to self: Knightfalls are walking relationship disasters waiting to happen

Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_lopez: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/cvnu-new-york-city-725095/?page=69#3410

Come to this thread real quick if you still have time before work.

Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enters the lobby only to catch herself on a monitor. Simply captivated by the sight of herself on TV, Maya danced around for a moment; whilst watching her movements on the monitor.

Aw, how cute!

Tiferet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "Uh, yes please." Retracting his fist and bringing it to scratch the back of his head. "So, do I have to share a room? Is there a 'lights out' policy? Visitation hours for being around...others? Closing times for the facilities? Oh. You can call Biff, if you want."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By The Psyentist

@maya_lopez said:

Enters the lobby only to catch herself on a monitor. Simply captivated by the sight of herself on TV, Maya danced around for a moment; whilst watching her movements on the monitor.

Aw, how cute!

I have to agree. That's adorable, and I'm sure at that age, I might actually do something like that.

@tiferet: "Very well, Biff." She smiled and motioned for him to follow. "This way, dear. As of yet, we have few enough students that each one gets his or her own bedroom. There is no lights out rule, but the curtesy hour is at 12 o'clock am. Keep noise to a minimum. All visitors from outside should pre-arrange their meeting time with me. Facilities are open all the time."

Tiferet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_lopez: *Blows spit wads in your hair* :P

@the_psyentist: "Oh, don't worry, Madame Steele. I won't have any visitors from the outside. I don't plan on it." Following close behind her, he nodded with satisfaction whilst eyeing the facility. So far, her answers were satisfactory, and everything looked great from where he was. "This place is huge. Soooo, we got any rival schools to do the pranks on and the sports with?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By The Psyentist

@tiferet: She smirked as she entered the dorm common area. "We have no rivals." The doctor unlocked his door and opened it for him to enter the well-furnished room.

Tiferet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Tiferet

@the_psyentist: As if her words set off a trigger, he began blurting out the lyrics to a Queen song. "♫I am immortal! I have inside me blood of kings! I have no rival! No man can be my equal!♫" Stepping into the room, he held his hand out for the key to be placed in his palm. "Thanks a lot, Ms. Steele. I'll be on the best of behaviour."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tiferet: "That's good to know, Biff. I think you'll do quite well here if you study hard and obey the rules." She smiled. "It's good to have you here at the Academy. I trust your stay will be satisfactory. We spare no expense."

Tiferet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Tiferet

@the_psyentist: "That sounded a bit like a formality. But okay. I'll do all my studently duties to perfection." He spoke while waving his hand in frivolously out front and giving a mock bow, complete with a horribly executed British accent.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By The Psyentist

@tiferet: Alexandra grimaced at the butchered accent. "And don't do THAT again..." She smirked. "Welcome to Hellfire. If you have any questions, I'll be in my office until five."

Tiferet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Raising a hand as if in a class, he didn't wait anyway. "Uh, yeah. What happens after five?"