#1 Edited by The_Hellfire_Academy (3 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hellfire Academy (CVnU)

L'accademia Di Hellfire

Secretly Established in the 21st century, the Hellfire Academy was designed specifically to help advanced the mental and academic capabilities of Generation Z, otherwise known as Generation Alpha. The first truly authenticated Millennial Generation. Born with genetic mutations, as well as several other inherent abilities, the students of the Hellfire Academy are exposed to a wide and impressively detailed Ivy league education years ahead of normal human capacity. Their instructors are some of the most intelligent and recognizable names in their respective fields of science, mathematics, language, social and political studies, as well as a plethora of practical applications pertaining to superhuman abilities. These young innovative minds are continually groomed for success, as one day they will emerge as the future leaders of the World, helping implement the societal agenda of the infamous Hellfire Club.

The Grounds

The Hellfire club is a compound mansion constructed with classrooms, offices, a cafeteria, gymnasium, garage, and dormitories separated by gender. The grounds include various gardens and a hedge maze as well as a heated pool.

But the school above ground is only the beginning. The Academy has been specifically created to cater to the needs of super powered students as they learn to control the manifested abilities. Under the institution is the training centre constructed with state of the art technology to simulate real live scenarios. The magnificent structure features an unparalleled holographic projection system.

The Academy was reestablished by the renown mutant psychiatrist, Dr. Alexandra Steele who serves as headmistress of the institute.

Staff and Faculty:

Dr. Alexandra Steele; Headmistress

Selene Holwetzer aka Bloodstone

Scorn; groundskeeper

Roster:

Natasha Holwetzer aka BloodDiamond

Levi bar Alphaeus aka Biff
Yusuke Namikaze
Xavier DuMont aka X
Jessica Hart
Ariel, Ariana, and Anastasia aka the Triune
Leon Alastar
Marshall Hudson

#2 Posted by The Psyentist (17315 posts) - - Show Bio

PM me if you are interesting in becoming involved as faculty or a student.

#3 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19249 posts) - - Show Bio

Very thorough. I like it

#4 Posted by Eternelle (1070 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O interesting

#5 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

Well done

#6 Edited by Inner_Demon (1802 posts) - - Show Bio

Truly lovely.

#7 Edited by Tranquil (3427 posts) - - Show Bio

How did I miss this? Amazing!

#8 Posted by Tiferet (251 posts) - - Show Bio

Who? I'm interested.

#9 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks great

#10 Posted by Armistice (4105 posts) - - Show Bio

I told you they were breeding Reds...

Very nice, now we need a Blue student team for rivalry purposes

#11 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: We would need blues for that to happen.

#12 Posted by The Psyentist (17315 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio

-stands outside the grounds and offers the students moral guidance-

@armistice:Maybe we just needs to convert the villains!

#14 Edited by Armistice (4105 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: I think our characters would sooner be at each others throats.

She hates me.

#16 Posted by Armistice (4105 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: So I could sit in an office and twiddle my thumbs. I'd rather spend my time playing with meh Princess.

#18 Posted by Armistice (4105 posts) - - Show Bio

@andy_steven_summers:

You will do it because it is the right thing to do, your mission is to make a future your beloved Princess deserves

and I said so

#19 Edited by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: I think you have me confused with Ellie. xP

Besides she deserves much more than that. -foreshadow- Dun dun dun

#20 Posted by Armistice (4105 posts) - - Show Bio

@andy_steven_summers:

No confusion, you are too tall and did not kick my shin when i said " and I said so"

and just for that I'm cutting off the payments to your nanny, have fun being Mr Mom

#21 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by The Psyentist (17315 posts) - - Show Bio

@andy_steven_summers:

No confusion, you are too tall and did not kick my shin when i said " and I said so"

and just for that I'm cutting off the payments to your nanny, have fun being Mr Mom

ROFL!

#23 Posted by Marcus_Korah (1293 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooooh, fancy... Marcus wouldn't exactly fit in here, but I might make an alt that would at some point.

#24 Posted by Reaver_ (191 posts) - - Show Bio

@andy_steven_summers: they got a hero as a teacher(Bloodstone) of course she has to tread lightly or likely get slapped lol

#25 Posted by The Psyentist (17315 posts) - - Show Bio

Dress code is enforced in the classrooms!

#26 Edited by Eternelle (1070 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by The Psyentist (17315 posts) - - Show Bio

@gadai: Not sure if it will stick. xP

#28 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaver_: She's going to be helping breed the next generation of the HFC.

(Unless this is not common knowledge and this schools a front or open to all.)

#29 Posted by The Psyentist (17315 posts) - - Show Bio

@andy_steven_summers: (A front open to most. I mean, it is funded by the HFC, but it pretends to be fairly reputable.)

#30 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by The Psyentist (17315 posts) - - Show Bio

@andy_steven_summers: One of Inner Demon's character recruits super humans and pays their tuition. Not sure if that would be an option for you.

#32 Edited by Marcus_Korah (1293 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_psyentist: (All you really gotta do is slap an HFC logo on the side of anything and everyone will know it's no longer reputable :P )

#33 Posted by Reaver_ (191 posts) - - Show Bio

@andy_steven_summers: she thinks she can convert them from the inside <.< shes also got no blue friends telling her shes in a screwed position lol

#34 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_psyentist: I don't see that happening.

@reaver_ said:

@andy_steven_summers: she thinks she can convert them from the inside <.< shes also got no blue friends telling her shes in a screwed position lol

One must be careful that they do not turn into the very thing they were trying to stop/convert.

#35 Edited by The Psyentist (17315 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Marcus_Korah (1293 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_psyentist: lol you should know Marcus just can't shut up when he should :P

#37 Posted by The Psyentist (17315 posts) - - Show Bio

@marcus_korah: Well, he should shut up or I'm taking away his gambling priviledges at the HFC!

#38 Posted by Reaver_ (191 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaver_: If they ever crossed paths you can rest assured he would try.

#40 Posted by Marcus_Korah (1293 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_psyentist: Careful, you may end up sparking in interstellar incedent with that kind of talk doctor. xD

#41 Edited by ScornXY (1317 posts) - - Show Bio

<-- Official HFC pool boy *snicker*

#42 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio

@scornxy: I knew it!

Probably walks around in a speedo to..

#43 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

See? Log off for a few hours and everything changes! Awesome work.

#44 Posted by ScornXY (1317 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio

@scornxy:

What happened to that dress code?

#46 Posted by ScornXY (1317 posts) - - Show Bio

@andy_steven_summers: Hey, that's the shower. xP What am I supposed to do? Wear clothes while I bathe?

#47 Edited by TheUncanny (146 posts) - - Show Bio
Marshall Hudson

Just the thought of going to the Academy made Marshall upset. Going to the academy was the final nail the coffin, he couldn't figure out his powers on his own. He had spent so years with his father trying to be as perfect as he envisioned his old man. This was a bit a bit of a heartbreak.

"I'll only need a day or two" he kept trying to convince himself as he stepped out of the Aston Martian that dropped him off and stared at the Hellfire property. Marshall's adoptive Father nodded and smiled before driving away. It probably didn't look very affectionate to others, but between the two of them it was much more. His luggage was heavy so eventually he did begrudgingly enter the interesting establishment.

He had accidentally crushed a plant in front of the school with his mind on the way up, but he tried his best to play it off.

#48 Edited by The Psyentist (17315 posts) - - Show Bio

@theuncanny: A blonde girl had been walking around the campus, monitoring if anything was amiss. She was more than the adolescent she appeared. She was one of three, when together, the Triune was the ultimate psychic weapon. Headmistress Steele couldn't abide letting such able minds receive anything less than the best education or to treat these mutant girls like a mere object to the Hellfire Club. They would serve their purpose when the time came, but for now, Anastasia was just a telepathic girl apart from her siblings. Her icy blue eyes fell upon the newcomer and noticed the crushed plant. Marshall Hudson. Telekinetic... ha. Sort of. "Noob."

Alexandra approached and shooed her away. "Anastasia, have a bit of tact, would you? He's here to learn." She turned to the new student, dressed in her usual White Queen attire. "You must be Marshall. I'm Dr. Steele, headmistress of this Academy. Would you like assistance to transport your luggage to the boys' dorm?"

#49 Posted by TheUncanny (146 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_psyentist: Had the White Queen been anyone else he would have just kept walking when she made the offer, but her authority demanded respect. He stopped in tracks and addressed her as respectfully as he could "I greatly appreciate the offer ma'am, but this isn't too heavy really. I should be able to handle it."

He would have continued on towards his dorm, but a window shattered immediately and it was clearly his fault. He placed his face in the palm of his techno-organic hand and then looked at the headmistress like a dog that knew it had just unintentionally ripped up some furniture with it's claws. "I-I that won't happen again ma'am... I'm so, so, so sorry." The promise he had made of it not happening again was definitely a hyperbole since he couldn't really control his powers, he could only hope it didn't happen again.

#50 Posted by The Psyentist (17315 posts) - - Show Bio

@theuncanny: The doctor smiled at the teen. "Don't worry about it, Mitchell. The Hellfire Academy is nothing if not rich. One window is easily replaceable. But really, I insist on helping." She used her mind to levitate his luggage with her mind. "Come along, dear." She motioned for him to follow her, speaking as she went. "Telekinesis is a curse in the beginning. I remember well the struggles. All the better you have come here. I will teach you how to concentrate."