superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

3:56PM Western Texas/East of El Paso

Speeding down the highway, Shadow drove his black 69 GTO though the rural areas of Texas. The road, old and dusty, was surrounded by miles and miles of open fields of tall yellow grass. He calmly watched the road before reaching to turn up the radio. The radio played a lively Benny Goodman record, to which, Shadow hummed along to. Then, after being brought back to the attention of his mission, he scrambled through the glove compartment; Finding the yellow sheet with the targets on them. As he found the sheet, his cellphone rang.

“Hello?” Shadow answered, holding the phone with his right hand and the sheet against the steering wheel with his other. “Hey, I’m glad that you decided to join. I also noticed you’re headed to the residence of biker gang leader: Steve Coulter. An ex-con, one percenter, using his gang: The Head Chopper, to push drugs through the south west; Killing anyone who threatens their means of making money.” The man said on the other end of the phone. Shadow read the sheet as he looked for the address. “But I’m sure you’ve read that in the sheet I gave you. The law hasn’t been able to prove anything…But that type of stuff doesn’t stop us. You’ll be happy to know, his home is in the middle of open plain. So have fun…” He joyfully stated before hanging up.

Shadow placed his phone back in his pocket before coming to a complete stop on the side of the road. He stepped out of his car and gazes over the surroundings. The wooden framed house, small and old, sat far from the road. There were five choppers parked on the tall wilted grass that covered the ground. “Eh, I hate biker…” Shadow signed as he walked towards the house. As he reached the doorstep, he heard the sound of southern rock music and laugher.

No Caption Provided

He calmly knocked on the front door and waited for an answer. The music was turned down before a scruffy voice asked from behind the door. “Who the f*ck is it?” He said aggressively as he likely looked through the peephole. “Get off our doorstep a**hole, before I rip yo….” He warned before being cut off by Shadow, who backed up and fired a double barrel shotgun straight into the peephole. Blowing the door in half, He kicked the rest of it out of the way. The room filled with five bikers, aside from Steve. They either stared in shock or grabbed a weapon; there were a few women in the house as well, who screamed and run for safety. As Shadow stepped into the house, he saw one of the bikers charge him with a bat.

No Caption Provided

Spawning a Taurus Revolver out of the ink around his free hand, He nonchalantly aimed and fired at the bat welder’s wrists. The powerful gun shot two bullets through the wrists. As the man screamed, his running momentum still pulled his towards Shadow; Whom sided stepped out of his direction before firing into his head as the screaming man ran pass.

After, Shadow immediately turned towards the rest of the biker as the bat welding biker fell limp in the doorway. Shadow pointed his shotgun at a biker that was to the side of him. He shot the biker at an angle that launched the biker through the kitchen door that stood behind him. Shadow paid no mind to the screaming women as he walk through the house before sternly asking one “Where’s Steve Coulter?”. To which she shook in fear and pointed to the back hall.

He turned and walked down the short, back hall as the women quickly exited the house. He opened the first door to see a tall, long hair, biker washing his hands. Reacting quickly, Shadow pointed his Taurus Revolver at the man’s forehead, as he turned around. “What the…” He man began before he was shot in the head. The man fell unconsciously into the tub. Shadow then, continued walking down the hall until he reached the last door. He busted throw, to see Steve, along with another biker and half naked woman.

He yelled at the woman “Get out!”, as he fired the shotgun at the second biker in the chest, before swinging the shotgun at his face. The second biker hit the floor as the woman ran out the room. Shadow immediately raised the Taurus Revolver and shot Steve in his shoulder. Steve screamed in pain as he fell back against the wall.

“Ahh! Let me go” Steve screamed as he clumsily walked towards the front door. Shadow walked a few paces behind him, while point the Revolver at him. “Shut up and walk to the car…” He sternly instructed as he kicked the bleeding biker’s back to speed him up. The biker yelled as his stumbled out of the house. “Ahh, f*ck you, you bast…” he started before Shadow shot him in his lower back, to shut him up. “Shut up and walk” Shadow commanded as the biker fell to the ground.

Blood poured from his wombs to the yellow grass that he stumbled over it, Steve eventually reached the car. “Who are you?” He huffed as he tried to stand while leaning against the car. Suddenly he yelped in pain as he felt the burn of another bullet travelling through his leg.

“I told you to shut up” Shadow quietly said as he opened the passenger door, and forcefully pushed the biker into the seat. He then walked around the car got into the driver’s seat. "Say goodbye" Shadow said, not expecting the biker to hear him, as the biker lied against the door. He was bleeding heavily, and gasping for air. Shadow checked his mirrors before starting up the car, then speeding off to their set destination.

d^_^b