The Harbingers

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By ElusiveStorm

Marcus Decimus Aelius stood outside the Mansion's front entrance, his eyes staring at the front door. He pulled his cell from his cloak and pressed spreed dial, pressing the receiver to his ear as he waited for the line to pick up. "Hello?" A voice spoke from the other side. "Los Angeles." Marcus responded before disconnecting and putting the phone back into his cloak pocket and teleporting from the area.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#152  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: "Neither of us were, despite circumstances, I somehow ended up in it." Closing her eyes, she rests her forehead against his chest and takes a deep breath. An old friend, one of her best friends and one of a small handful of people she was actually herself with. There were no pretenses, no posturing and no walls. "That's a promise. Her name's going to be Lily. Lily Erin Asami LeBeau."

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By Canine

@Sean_Zeraz: "Me too Sean." Before Liam could get up from his seat and grab other bottle, his phone rang. "Hello?" He answered as he brought the phone to his ear. "Los Angeles." A very familiar voice responded before the line disconnected. Liam's face was filled with rage as soon as he realized who called him. "I have to go, be good kid." He spoke to Sean before bolting out of the mansion.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#154  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Mercy_: "Beautiful name... not to fond of the last part. Not really my call though I guess." Putting his arm around her affectionately. "Get over her and hug your Aunt." He called over his shoulder, smiling down at her as Sean hurried over and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: She bit back any comments she would have made regarding Clarice Zeraz as one of her favorite people in the world entered the room. Hugging the young boy with every ounce of love in her, Cass gently rested her head atop his before pulling away and holding him at arm's length. "Who gave you permission to start growing up?"

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Mercy_: Without hesitation he pointed to his father, kissing his beloved Aunt Cass on the cheek. "I missed you." Wrapping his arms around her neck.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: "Your father and I are going to have to have a talk about little boys growing up too fast." Patting his head she ruffled his hair before playfully squeezing his bicep. "I missed you, too, darling." She held him closely, wondering how she had come to be this person.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Mercy_: "Sean, Aunt Cass and I need to talk about a few things, but I'll make sure she goes and says goodbye before she leaves." The Mercenary's protege nodding understandingly, giving his aunt one last kiss on the cheek before going back inside. "You were going to say something before he walked in..." putting his arm back around her. "Now spill it."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: Her oddly colored teal eyes narrow as she sits back in her seat leaning gently against him while surveying him. Calculating how long it would take before Sean was out of earshot with a little bit of padding added in, she waited patiently before speaking. "You lost the right to make comments about who I choose to be with the day that you married Clarice Zeraz." There was no hostility to her tone, perhaps a bit of sympathy. But it was a simple fact. She was tired of judgment from anybody regarding who she chose to spend her life with, least of all one of her best friends.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Mercy_: "If I went along and agreed with everything you did rather than patronize you I wouldn't be your friend Cassie, I'd be a Yes Man." Looking into her eyes, smiling down at her. "I don't remember you saying anything when I told you we were engaged..."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: "There's a difference, Mike." She scrunched her nose in frustration. "Because it wasn't my place. You were happy with her, who was I to judge? She and I have a history, it wouldn't have been fair of me to let that come between you and what you wanted. Just like it's not fair for you to judge Kazarian on what his father's done. How would you feel if people judged Sean off of Clarice and not what he's done?"

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Mercy_: "Fair enough... but it's not just Jean that base that stereotype on and you know that, it's also your lovers incredibly fcked up siblings," Looked down to her slightly protruding belly, patting it with one hand. "You didn't hear that Lily."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: "He's less of a LeBeau than I am, Mike." She tilted her head back, leaning against the back of the couch and staring at the ceiling as she weighed her words. "I chose that life, he chose to walk away from it."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Mercy_: "You deserve better than that life." Resting his head on top of hers. "I can tell he cares about you Cass. As for Clara, that's long been over. I'm with Melissa now, and I couldn't be happier."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: "I've made better than that life." She propped her feet in his lap, a small smile on her face. "You deserve somebody like Melissa."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Mercy_: "You two should meet, I think you'd get along." He says, kissing the top of her head again.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: "I'm fine with that." She yawns quietly, re-positioning herself. "What does Sean think of her?"

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Mercy_: "She isn't his mom, but he likes her." Wrapping his arms around her affectionately. "That's his only fault, he loves Clara unconditionally."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: "That's not a fault, Mike. Maybe in our eyes, but it speaks to his innocence." Taking a deep breath she leans into him. "He hasn't learned that the world is cold and brutal and that those who love you and those who bore you aren't always the best people, they don't always have your best interests at heart. The fact that he doesn't see her for what she is, it means he's still innocent, he's not cold and hard like us, yet. He hasn't learned to question people and what they feel for him. That's a good thing in my book."

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By _Harper_

@The_Assassin_: "Boss? Where the hell are you now?" Angelica roamed the corridors, wanting to know where the damned armory was.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Mercy_: "I know, but it's gonna devastate him when he learns the truth... and he will... not if I can help it thought. He still doesn't know what Clara did to me..."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: "It will also make him stronger. He'll learn to build defenses. Innocence can only last so long before it gets you killed."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By The_Assassin_

@TheRumor: Leaning out of his office he calls down the hallway. "Take the elevator on the first floor down and follow the signs."

@Mercy_: "Ain't it the truth..." changing the subject. "So how are my niece and nephew?"

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By _Harper_

@The_Assassin_: She stuffed her hands in her pockets and tilted her head. "Who you talkin' to?"

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: "I still maintain that Aliana will be the death of me. She's been spending some time with her father, lately. Thomas is focusing more on martial arts than a five year old should be, but Kaz and Kastiel have been instructing him." Rubbing sleep out of her eye she slid down a little bit. "How about Sean? He moves differently from the last time that I saw him, familiar though. Who's he been training with?"

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By The_Assassin_

@TheRumor: (Whoops, my bad) "Whatcha need Angelica?" Looking down the hallway at her.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Mercy_: "The Mercenary and I have been teaching him a thing or two." He says with a proud smile. "Not many five year old's are capable of killing a grown man with their bare hands..."

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By _Harper_

@The_Assassin_: "Was going to ask where the armory was...Wait why do you get an office?" She grinned jokingly while walking closer and laughed.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: Shifting, she tilts her head to look up at him, her brow arched curiously. "That would explain it..."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By The_Assassin_

@TheRumor: "Because I'm the boss, duh." He teased, stepping out of the office. "Their's an elevator on the first floor, take it down and follow the signs."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Mercy_: "Are you surprised, after the whole Gambler incident..."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: "Oh, no, it's just that he was one of my mentors." The nostalgia darkens her eyes a shade.

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By _Harper_

@The_Assassin_: "I was just wondering, now I know" She shrugged and leaned against the doorway to his office. "I was wondering if you wanted to talk..You know?".

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Mercy_: "No wonder sweet little Cassidy is such a badass." Teasing her as he pulled her close to him.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: "I don't think that sweet would be a word commonly applied to me, Michael." She playfully nudged him in the ribs.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By The_Assassin_

@TheRumor: "Sure, anything particular on your mind?" Walking back into his office, gesturing for her to follow. Taking a seat in a chair and offering her another across from him. Choosing to sit in front of his desk rather than behind like would be expected.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Mercy_: "Most people aren't me, now are they." Kissing her forehead, playfully putting a bit of force behind it, moving her head to the side.

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By _Harper_

@The_Assassin_: Angelica smirked while taking a seat, slamming her boot against the table and using it to make her lean the chair back a bit. "I don't know, felt like I got here to easy..Ask me sht, so I can at leas feel like I was interviewed or something.." She explains while pulling out her knife, gently poking her finger with the tip of it.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: "Most people would get punched for kissing me." Generally at odds with displays of affection, she was quick to give him a noogie. "You're lucky you aren't most people."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By The_Assassin_

@TheRumor: "I'm willing to give anyone a chance, but alright... were you on any teams before this one?"

@Mercy_: "I can't help it I see past the whole 'worlds deadliest assassin' thing and see just sweet little Cass" Tickling her teasingly.

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By _Harper_

@The_Assassin_: "No, solo act, worked with a few friends but it never worked out.." She sighed while shaking her head.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: Playfully scowling, she gently shoves him. "I'll show you why they call me Mercy if you keep that up."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Mercy_: "You can't be angry at me and you know it." Embracing the petite assassin, kissing her on the cheek teasingly.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: "Keep pushing." There was a laugh in her voice as she spoke. Sliding a finger between two of his ribs, she applies just the smallest amount of pressure.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By The_Assassin_

@TheRumor: "Are you seeing anyone? You know so your teammates don't shoot them..."

@Mercy_: He recoils as pressure is applied. He voice as low and sweet as possible. "I love you Cassie" Kissing her forehead.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: There were two people alive who could get away with calling her Cassie. Mike being one and Kastiel the other. "You're looking for me to kill you, aren't you?" She applies a minute amount of pressure, continuing to dig in.

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By _Harper_

@The_Assassin_: "Uhh..Yeah..Yeah I just hope you don't have any neo nazis or some sht on the team...I have a partner back in Boston, her name is Amelia Sinclair..".

Avatar image for forgotten_knightfall
Forgotten_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trip worked in the chop shop in the lowers levels, waist deep in a military grade transportation truck.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Mercy_: "You're so cute when you make threats."

@TheRumor: He smiles at the mention of the name. "Amelia huh... have you met Melissa yet?"

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By _Harper_

@The_Assassin_: "The other day..She let Amelia drink from her you know? Just thought you should know that.." She shrugged, then started to flip the knife around. "Any other questions boss? Shoot away I have nothin' to hide..".