The Harbingers

_Alexandra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By _Alexandra_

@The_Assassin_: "Nope. I'm from the future. Unfortunately, I didn't get to come back in a TARDIS." She frowned, plopping down onto the bed.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By The_Assassin_

@_Alexandra_: "We can't all be so lucky. Well I have to go make sure a friend of mine doesn't drown attempting to surf." Walking to the door. "If you need anything don't hesitate to ask, I'm at the end of the hall. Glad to have you here Alex." Smiling at her before closing the door behind him.

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Canine

"Well good for you bro, takes some crazy mojo to make a God." Liam saw a rogue wave approach quickly. 'Here we go." He started paddling towards the wave, jumping up on the board as he got alongside it, riding across the wave as it broke.

_Alexandra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By _Alexandra_

@The_Assassin_: "Good to be here." She smiled warmly. It.. almost felt like she was smiling up at a loved one. Why the hell she felt that, though, was beyond her.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Canine: "Or just bedding down with a goddess... granted she was a crazy, manipulative, homicidal goddess... but a goddess none the less." Following the Wildside of Predators to the wave winding up alongside him, half way down the rogue he turned and gave him a shove, attempting to knock his friend into the water.

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Canine

Liam didn't expect the push as he fell into the ocean. He quickly resurfaced only to be hit by the collapsing wave, the force knocking him unconscious. A few moments later, he woke floating face up by the beach. He planted his feet into the sand of the shallow water and stood up, coughing out much of the water he had swallowed when the wave had hit him. "Thanks buddy thanks alot!" He shouted to Mike who was far out in the swells.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Canine: "Don't get your panties in a twist, You have a healing factor. A little water in the least of your worries!" He called from the water.

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Canine

He walked to the duffel bag on the beach and pulled out components to a sniper rifle. "This'll get your panties in a twist." He spoke to himself as he assembled the weapon. He looked out to Mike's position and aimed through the scope at the surfboard that Mike was riding and fired, intending to break the panel of polyurethane.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Canine: "Fck..." He said realizing what Laim was doing. Comically trying to stay in place by flapping his arms as the board shattered beneath him. A few minutes later he came stalking out of the water, glaring at his old friend. "Really..."

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Canine

"I should've started using these things a long time ago." He said while admiring the firearm, waiting for Mike to join him at the beach. He couldn't help but grin as he watched his friend waded through the water and stroll up to Liam. "You deserved it."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Canine: "Your lucky we're friends..." He smirked, reaching into a cooler, pulling out two beers, tossing one to Liam.

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Canine

Liam dropped the rifle and caught the beer, popping the cap off with a flick of his thumb. "Appreciate it. But no, i'm not lucky, i''m blessed." He chugged the bottle then tossed it away. "So was the girl hot?"

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Canine: "Until the crazy side came out." Down the beer in a similar fashion, looking out across the water.

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Canine

@The_Assassin_: "You cant be too picky my friend. Besides I dig crazy chicks." Liam popped his claws and unexpectedly slashed towards Mike's back, anxious to see if The Assassin was as good as he remembered.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Canine: "To each his own..." Hearing the distinctive sound of Liam's claws sliding through the skin which concealed them, the subtle sound of sand being kicked up as he lunged for his back. Pivoting on his heel he dodges the strike, grabbing Liam's wrist as a spectral handgun appeared from seemingly nowhere in the assassin's free hand, placing it beneath his old friends chin. "That the best you got?"

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Canine

@The_Assassin_: "Pull the trigger." He looked trying to see the gun that pressed against the bottom of his chin. He wanted to see if his closest friend was willing to test the limits of Canine's 'healing factor', not knowing that it was not as powerful as the Wildside had claimed it to be. Would the bullet kill Liam, he didn't know as he head never been shot in the head before. His other hand twitched popping out a second set of claws and he pressed them against Mike's torso. "Pull the trigger." He repeated, this time with a psychotic smile across his face.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Canine: "I try not to shoot my teammates." Removing the handgun and reversing it in his hand, pistol whipping him, the grip aimed at Liam's temple.

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Canine

@The_Assassin_: The strike connected with the side of Liam's head, disorienting him as he fell backwards. "That wasn't nice."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Canine: "Nicer than me shooting you." He smirked "Letting go of his weapon, it seemingly disintegrating the moment he stopped touching it.

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Canine

@The_Assassin_: "What type of gun is that?" Liam asked as he rose to his feet, noticing how the gun vanished.

VioletteVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#71  Edited By VioletteVixen

Violette walked along the sandy beach with shoes and a duffle bag in one hand as she gripped her dark shawl with the other, trying to keep warm from the unexpected restlessness of the winds. In the distance she could see that two men had been fighting. She continued to make her way towards them.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Canine: "A spectral handgun. Unlimited Ammo, Whatever type I need when I need it and only I can use it. A perk from being a Horseman of the Apocalypse."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#73  Edited By Mercy_

With a black trench coat wrapped tightly around her and a matching fedora sitting atop her head, Cass is the utmost vision of spy chic. Stepping out of the personal aircraft that she'd piloted to the base, she begins making her way up to the mansion.

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Canine

@The_Assassin_: @VioletteVixen: "Impressive." The scent of a woman distracted Canine as he turned his head to see her approach. "You have company boss-man. Let me know if she's too much for you to handle." He patted Mike on the shoulder and ran into the water, heading out to find his surfboard.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By The_Assassin_

@VioletteVixen: He turned and walked towards the woman, stopping a few feet from her. "Can I help you?" Smiling warmly at the mysterious woman.

@Mercy_: Later, leaning over the balcony watching the sunset he takes notice of the aircraft landing on the front lawn, immediately recognizing the sole figure who exited the plan. "Uh oh... here comes trouble..." he called, smiling down at the petite assassin.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: Pulling a petite snub-nose pistol with ivory grips from her pocket she aims carefully and takes a chink out of the balcony railing. "Wouldn't be a new place without some damage." Giving a small salute in his direction she languidly winds her way up to him, coming to stand beside him, looking out at the spectacular view. "It's a good thing you've got started here." Hanging her hand over the balcony she gently ran her fingers across the divet from the bullet. "I'll fix that if you want."

VioletteVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By VioletteVixen

@The_Assassin_: As one of the men approached her she attempted a scan of his mind, finding that it was impenetrable. A look of curiosity swept across her face. She responded to the man's inquiry. "Uhm... possibly. I'm looking for a Michael Caldwell. I hear he has a particular business opportunity for someone with my set of... talents."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Mercy_: "Thank you, and don't worry about it, you're right." Leaning over and kissing one of his oldest friends on the cheek. "So what's new in the life of Cass? Hmmm?"

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By The_Assassin_

@VioletteVixen: "That would be me, what might I ask are your talents? Besides telepathy of course..." Smirking playfully. "Ms...?"

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: Unbelting the coat and removing the hat she hooked an arm around his neck in a casual hug. "Speaking of new life, there's something I wanted to tell you." She pauses for a moment while simultaneously casing the security out of habit.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Mercy_: He returns the hug with a little added affection of his own. "Oh really... what my that be..." His eyes narrowing with a hint of suspicion

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: The corner of her mouth tilts up in a smile as she gently places his hand on her stomach. "You're going to have a niece."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Mercy_: "Ohhh... so I have to make plans to kill Kaz is that it..." He jokes, smiling playfully, smiling down at her. "How far along are you?"

VioletteVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By VioletteVixen

@The_Assassin_: "Violette." She responded, in a drawn out, yet emotionless tone."Excuse me." She let go her things and they neatly placed themselves at her feet. Raising her hands out in front of her, a violet energy engulfed them and grew to form what appeared to be two beastly claws. She tilted her head up and gazed at Mr. Caldwell. "I'm also a telekinetic, specializing in psionic weapon constructs. I could make anything, really, but I prefer the claws." She smirked.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By The_Assassin_

@VioletteVixen: He nods approvingly, knowing she'd be a useful addition to the team. "Well then Violette, welcome to the team." Picking up her dufflebag and slinging over his shoulder before gesturing for her to follow him. "I'll show you to your room then."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: "Only if you want to deal with a pissed off assassin, my friend." Resting a hand on his shoulder she leans in and hugs him before resting against the balcony ledge. "The doctor's saying I'm about nine weeks along."

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Canine

The ocean was much more active than earlier as Liam battled his way to the approximate point of where he was rudely pushed off his board by a man jealous of his surfing skills. Massive waves crashed against his body, forcing him under and exhausting his strength. Thankfully the chemicals produced by his body was constantly restoring his stamina. Between the onslaught, he could make out what appeared to be the fin of his board and headed in that direction. Upon getting closer, he noticed the fin wasn't so small or made of fiberglass. "Wait a second." Liam said out loud as the fin turned to Liam and drifted towards him in a swaying motion.Liam chuckled, quickly realizing what it was, popping both sets of claws and the fangs stored in his jaws. "Come to papa."

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By .Ajax.

How would you like me on your team ;)?

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Mercy_: He walks over and grabs a chair for her. "Sit." Smiling warmly as he retrieves one for himself. The single word said as a command but his voice remaining calm and relaxed. "Nine weeks before I find out? Not like I thought we were friends or anything." Feigning heartbreak.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By The_Assassin_

@.Ajax.: PM me bro

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By .Ajax.

@The_Assassin_ said:

@.Ajax.: PM me bro

On it

VioletteVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By VioletteVixen

@The_Assassin_: "Thank you." She responded in the same lingering tone. After slipping back into her sandals, she followed after him. Feeling a bit uneasy from her inability to read his thoughts, she spoke to ease her own awkwardness. "My very own room!" She sarcastically said before her tone became serious again. "It'll be nice to escape this breeze."

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Clara Mass

@Mercy_: You're blue...o.o

@The_Assassin_: This is yours?

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Clara Mass: Si

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: Taking a seat in the chair she tucks a leg underneath her, leaning back against the padded back of the chair, knowing that there would be no use arguing with him despite how active she yearned to be. "Not like you were busy with all of this though, right?" She switched gears back to him nearly effortlessly. "This is pretty incredible. Tell me about it."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By The_Assassin_

@VioletteVixen: "We could get you a roommate if you want, bunk beds and everything so you'll have plenty of room for activities." He called over his shoulder. Smiling back at her.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Clara Mass

@The_Assassin_: Competition...wonderful

Can I get an application? ;)

VioletteVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By VioletteVixen

@The_Assassin_: "Right... Everything a girl could ever want." She rolled her eyes fighting a smirk. They were approaching the mansion, which seemed enormous from a distance and all the more overwhelming up close.Her eyes widened at it's apparent luxury. "Well... Isn't this the cream of the crop. I think I'll keep that room for one, and have a bottle or two of wine delivered up to it as well."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Mercy_

@The_Assassin_: Taking a seat in the chair she tucks a leg underneath her, leaning back against the padded back of the chair, knowing that there would be no use arguing with him despite how active she yearned to be. "Not like you were busy with all of this though, right?" She switched gears back to him nearly effortlessly. "This is pretty incredible. Tell me about it."

"I always have time for you Cass, you know that." Smiling over at her before glancing back towards the sunset. "Heroes, Villians and Neutrals, working together. Not on some grand scale like what was it... Trinity? But in the shadows."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Clara Mass

@The_Assassin_: Competition...wonderful

Can I get an application? ;)

Oh you're funny...