tha_mercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#901  Edited By tha_mercenary

@The_Assassin_: @Canine: "That's more like it."

He grinned devilishly beneath his mask, entering the room once more. He was massively disappointed to find that the fight was already over. He sighed and walked over to the fallen man, kneeling and preparing to lift him, or whatever it was Mike needed doing.

"He's a feisty feller."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#902  Edited By The_Assassin_

@The_Mercenary: (To late Merc... did it myself...)

tha_mercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#903  Edited By tha_mercenary

@The_Assassin_: Damn.

Sean_Zeraz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#904  Edited By Sean_Zeraz

@_Alexandra_: "Huh... Do you trust him?"

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#905  Edited By The_Assassin_

@The_Mercenary: (Meet me where in the Observation Room)

_Alexandra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#906  Edited By _Alexandra_

@Sean_Zeraz: "Oddly enough.. I do. Almost like he's a close friend and I don't know it, or something."

tha_mercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#907  Edited By tha_mercenary

@The_Assassin_: The Mercenary sauntered carelessly into the Observation Room, looking for the leader of the Harbingers, the Assassin.

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#908  Edited By Kratesis

Mike is a good solid team leader.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#909  Edited By The_Assassin_

@The_Mercenary: "I need you to spread the word, Under no circumstances is Liam allowed out of the Danger Room until I give the ok." Watching the monitor displaying the simulation inside.

@Kratesis said:

Mike is a good solid team leader.

Thank you <3

Sean_Zeraz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#910  Edited By Sean_Zeraz

@_Alexandra_: "Huh... Cool..." He said, smiling up at her.

_Alexandra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#911  Edited By _Alexandra_

@Sean_Zeraz: "Yeah.. it kinda is." She smiled, shifting into a standing position.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#912  Edited By _Creed_

@The_Assassin_ said:

@Canine: Lifting his unconscious teammate up he effortlessly throws him over his shoulder. Carrying him to the elevator then to the sub-level. Entering the danger room, setting it to appear as the mansion interior. Laying Liam down on his 'bed' before quickly exiting the room and entering the observation room.

"Creed, meet me down in the Danger Room. Observation Level."

Creed absorbed all of his dupes and ran down to the observation level, meeting Mike there. "Alright whats up?"

tha_mercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#913  Edited By tha_mercenary

@The_Assassin_: Merc raised an inquisitive brow beneath his porcelain mask, but kept his curiosity to himself. He nodded casually, folding his arms across his chest and leaning nonchalantly against the wall.

"On it bossman."

He turned to leave. He would pass by each of the Harbingers' quarters, relaying the message.

Canine was to be kept in the Danger Room until further notice.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#914  Edited By The_Assassin_

@_Creed_: Turning the multiplier he nods to the monitors showing the unconscious Canine locked within the Danger Room. "I need you to post one of your more diligent dupes here to watch Canine. Let me know when he wakes up."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#915  Edited By _Creed_

@The_Assassin_: Creed puts his finger up as a sign to wait, he cleared his mind, and with a deep breath snapped his fingers. A duplicate blurred out of him instantly walking over to Liam and checking his pulse, a determined look on his face. "Im going to need food, water and a weapon meant to stun.." He said with a nod to Mike.

Sean_Zeraz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#916  Edited By Sean_Zeraz

@_Alexandra_: He yawned, rubbing his left eye groggily. "I thinking I'm going to head to bed. Goodnight Alex." Smiling up at her.

_Alexandra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#917  Edited By _Alexandra_

@Sean_Zeraz: "Night, kid." She smiled down at him. Why had she called him 'kid' in such a manner? She didn't even know him all that well.

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#918  Edited By Canine

Liam woke, a wordless shout echoing from his mouth as he sat up and forced his claws to emerge from beneath his skin. He looked around and found that he was in his room. He sniffed the air trying to find a scent of the other Harbingers but he could not detect anyone nearby. He raised to himself to his feet and left the room, stalking the hallways, his movement reflecting that of a feral animal. The illusion that the danger-room had projected fooled the Wildside of Predators, who was now hunting for his friends that were now his prey, not knowing he was the only one within this fallacy.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#919  Edited By The_Assassin_

@_Creed_: (Their in a separate room, with monitors showing Liam) "One moment." Exiting the room he returns a moment later with a tranquilizer gun and a case of darts filled with a sedative strong enough to beat Liam's healing factor, along with a shotgun loaded with a sort of tazer/slug. "I'll bring you the food and water in a few minutes." Pointing to a phone mounted on the wall. "Press #1 to call my room directly. If I don't answer then #0 to speak over the PA system inside the mansion. If the danger room door opens an alarm will go off. It's the only way in or out."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#920  Edited By _Creed_

@The_Assassin_: Both of the Creeds looked at the monitor and sighed, the prime muttering "Or you know, he is up already.." The other one nodded and pointed at the screen.

Sean_Zeraz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#921  Edited By Sean_Zeraz

@_Alexandra_: He wraps his arms around her bare leg in a hug of sorts, undeterred by her state of duress before heading upstairs to his room.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#922  Edited By The_Assassin_

@_Creed_: "He still isn't leaving." Pointing to a switch that was labeled 'Secure' and 'Access'. "Flip that to access when I'm outside the door and secure it when I'm in." He wasn't normally the type to order others around, this was a serious matter, Canine relapsing due to the catalyst made him a threat to them all. Leaving the room without another word he appeared outside the danger room on a small monitor beneath the one observing Liam.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#923  Edited By Mercy_

threatens anybody who comes into her room with an unsavory death

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#924  Edited By _Creed_

@The_Assassin_: The two sat at the monitors and watched carefully, sealing the danger room completely."He could kill him.." Said the dupe, keeping his eyes on the screens. "I doubt it, I don't think he has in him.." Responded Creed.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#925  Edited By _Creed_

@Mercy_ said:

So that means your officially in?)

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#926  Edited By The_Assassin_

@_Creed_: Entering the virtual environment, the master marksman carefully moves through the mansion, a dart gun at the ready, containing a substance that would render Liam immobile but conscious if he chose to attack.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#927  Edited By The_Assassin_

@_Creed_ said:

@Mercy_ said:

So that means your officially in?)

As a guest; Her, Kaz and the twins.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#928  Edited By Mercy_

What he said.

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#929  Edited By Canine

@The_Assassin_: Canine stopped, a familiar scent lingering in the air. "Mike." He spoke with a low, guttural voice that sounded more beast than man. He turned and darted around a corner, following his keen sense of smell, ready to kill and feast upon his best friend once he would find him.

Meticulous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#931  Edited By Meticulous

@The_Assassin_:

The Aristocrat Mastermind known as The Purist, makes his way into the headquarters of one, Michael Clinton Caldwell, aka the undying Assassin, strife, or simply Mike. It took months of intelligence gathering but Horatio now had files on most of the men and women he wanted to partner up with, the men and women belonging to this outfit called "The Harbingers." An auspicious name for a group of this caliber the white haired gentlemen thought to himself, as he made his way through the main doors and into the facade of a Mansion that was posted atop a cliff. The actual base must be underground, he wonders how far down? He didn't want to appear rude or have anyone here mistake him for an enemy so he had very little intelligence on the actual base itself, save for a few crude building zone permits that leaked their way into his PC's database.

The man is dressed in a modern take on a vintage gambler style suit, the type of suit you would expect to see sitting at a poker game in a western movie. He carries no weapons and no gadgets, save for his smartphone. He is here for business, nothing more, nothing less. He comes to speak to Michael Caldwell and hopes to become the newest member of this up and coming team of dynasty proportioned talent. "I come to speak to the man in charge, I come to speak to, Mr Caldwell." he says to a observation camera in the corner of the main sitting area. Then he sits. He sits and he waits.

Austri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#932  Edited By Austri

@The_Assassin_: With his hands bound together Red bows before the guy and is then off to find his new room.

Avatar image for collision___course
Collision - Course

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Assassin_: A glamorous horizon lay before his very analytically accurate eyes. He hadn't heard a stir of trouble since his arrival. Neighborly sounds as quiet as the blissful winds gliding eastward. Who knew such architecture could conceal what hid beneath so effortlessly? Just feet away flowed the soothing pacific waters and for a moment the lost solider cannot understand the reasoning behind his invitation. He can't help but remember how troubled his life has become. Too the United States government he is a traitor, a defector from the global security task force known as MONARCH, and an untrustworthy hero from the now defunct Justice League International. They're liars. All of them. His name sullied by the mistakes of others. Nonetheless, what could he possibly offer to these so called harbingers? Unsure of his credentials the ostentatious enigma turns back to his jeep...his senses alarmed upon hearing the steps of another. He stands as still as the empire state, awaiting even the faintest sound of someone worth respecting.

(Hope that's okay. Not use to new characters o.o)

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#934  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Meticulous: A few minutes later, the leader of the Harbingers, Michael Caldwell, walks into the room. Clad in gym shorts and gray t-shirt with 'NAVY' emblazoned on the front in black letters, obviously having just come from the gym on the other side of the mansion. "I understand you wanted to speak with me?"

@Collision - Course: (So... he's just chillin' outside >_>)

Collision - Course

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Assassin_: (I have him on invitation...I doubt you want him to walk right in? lol)

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#936  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Collision - Course: (Everyone else has xD)

Collision - Course

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Assassin_: (Oh well I'm not rude >.> just respond)

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#938  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Collision - Course: (Yes you are >_>)

Having received word that someone was outside from one of the Creed dupes watching the camera's, the master marksman walks out the front door towards the new arrival. Stopping a few feet from him he nods to the stranger. "Can I help you?"

Cat Burglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#939  Edited By Cat Burglar

@The_Assassin_: "I give you my word, my honor, that you can trust me," Cat Burglar said as she gave him a saucy grin. "Burn it once you are finished." She winked.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#940  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Canine: He carefully made his way through the virtual home, searching every room thoroughly. The tranquilizer gun held at the ready.

@Cat Burglar: "Deal." He said, smiling up at her, realizing his hand was still resting on the arch of her back. "Um... sorry..." Removing it as he laid the folder on his desk.

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#941  Edited By Canine

@The_Assassin_: Canine slowly approached from behind, his breathing heavy. He let out a long and quiet growl as he crouched down, preparing to pounce.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#942  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Canine: Heightened sense picking up the slightest unnatural sound. Heavy breathing. Directly behind him. Without hesitation he fired blindly through the gap between his arm and torso, turning to face the feral predator that hours earlier had been one of his closest friends. A second dart at the ready and aimed directly at him.

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#943  Edited By Canine

@The_Assassin_: Using the strength of his legs, Canine leaped towards Mike, evading the dart. He carefully watched as the projectile flew past him and then set his eyes on the prey. He let out a roar as his body started to descend, heading towards Mike and the tranq gun.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#944  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Canine: Waiting for the last possible second so it would be nearly impossible to dodge, he lets the dart fly, directed at the center of Liam's chest.

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#945  Edited By Canine

@The_Assassin_: Canine felt a puncturing force that sent him to the ground. His heavy breathing had become shallow and he was unable to move his limbs. He grunted in frustration and confusion as he tried to move.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#946  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Canine: He kneels down beside the temporarily paralyzed killer. "Liam buddy... you need to snap out of it, you can fight this, you're better than this."

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#947  Edited By Canine

@The_Assassin_: He snapped towards Mike, his fangs biting down on nothing but air.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#948  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Canine: Grabbing him by the hair, the assassin level's the head of the monster his friend had become so he was looking him right in the yes. "Snap. The. Fck. Out of it Liam."

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#949  Edited By Canine

@The_Assassin_: Canine keeps trying to take a bite out of Mike, thrashing his head wildly.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#950  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Canine: He sighs, shaking his head at the pitiful sight. "You're better than this Liam..." Unceremoniously bashing his head into the floor in hopes of knocking him unconscious. "Sorry bud..." Before standing up and walking out of the danger room, securing the door behind him.