Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By superstay

The Grand Rebirth

No Caption Provided

In the mist of darkness, the hollow dripping of a cavern creek echoed in the background. The smell of crisp air filled the cavern floor, as misty air flowed in from the waterfall that rushed, near the mouth. Deep inside of the darkness rested a steaming green lake of plasmic liquid. With faint streams of smoke flowing to the cave’s ceiling, a cliff stretched from the water. Sitting firmly above the lake’s level, a group of robed figures stood on the base of the cliff. Discreet members of many respected ninja tribes in all of the Netherrealm met in the sacred cavern. The five main clans: Akaryū no ken, Zhìhuì clan, Dònglì zhī quán, Fukai no doragon, and the Sukai-en, all circled a stone structured tomb.

“In dire circumstances, drastic choses must be made.”, the leader of the Akaryū no ken spoke aloud. Continuing, he spoke, “our land is being invaded by monstrous creatures. We must revive the grand master of the old kingdom…Kage Hēi'àn the Great Dragon!”. Progecting his voice to everyone, he rose his hand with the opening of the tomb. As group of henchmen lifted out the coffin of the great deceased, before lying the casket down; slowly opening it, the remains of the being revealed itself, after thousands of years.

No Caption Provided

After lifting the boned remains, covered in the ashes of the rest of his body, out of the coffin, the men walked it to the edge of the cliff. “Once great, grand, and glorious…our emperor shall be restored to his mighty rule of our land, with strengthful force…”, he spoke as the men dropped the body into the boiling brook. With a splash of fiery steam, the group started chanting monophonic chant through the echoing abyss of darkness. As the water grew brighter and bright green, with red smoke flowing outward, a figure rose from the liquid; the chant grew louder, as a fully fleshed out figure rose to reveal the grand one, covered in the green juices of the pond. The cavern lit with the glow of neon greens and fiery reds, “…the grand one is alive!”, one of the robed men proclaimed, as their rebirthed leader looked up at them.

With a grin on his face, he shot into the air, leaping onto the clifftop. Eyes glowing white, he stared at the clans. Quickly, the master gazed at the cavern, “…quickly, take me to my temple…I must make my return.”.

===============================================================================

Next: The Grand Return

d^_^b

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Nice short story man.

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Cool to see you back. I see we got some more martial artists coming. More targets.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@just_an_average_man:

Good to be back...your name seems familiar...but, I can't pin down who you are. I've been gone too long...

Also, he far different from my other MAs...he's far more villainous...

@legendary_starhero:Thank, bro...

d^_^b