superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

5:30 PM / The Big City

No Caption Provided

“Captain Super, Captain Super!!!...could I take a picture with you”, a little boy asked, as the hero walked from the middle of the street. As a group of police officers handcuffed a few rowdy criminals, The Captain happily lifted the rosy boy and his sister, as their parents took pictures. With his golden chuckle, he placed them on the ground, “I wish you a great day, and a merry life…listen to your parents, do your homework, and eat your fruits and vegetables, and maybe you could be like me…”, his operatically smooth voice enlightened the kid to the way of goodness. Staring at the awe in their eyes, he patted their head, before they ran after their parents.

As he watched the family vanishing into the city, he was met with the appearance of paparazzi. With a polite smile and wave, he started walking towards the building. Pulling out his Freedom-Gun, he shot a grappling hook onto the top of the building. Souring out of the center of the leaching reports, he landed on the moderately tall structure. Turning to look at all who filled the street, Cap gently waved good day to them all. As the evening sun presented its golden glow upon him, he began to make his way back to his hideout.

(@mth_: )

d^_^b

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@superstay:

From a rooftop Mathias Hadley watched as a crowd surrounded a man who was practically wearing the American flag. Children and adults alike seemed to idolize this man, more than the unorthodox angel had ever seen in his life. Mathias was either pitied or feared by the general public, and while he generally longed for appreciation, something inside him told him that this was too far.

Later he saw the all-american leaving the scene and followed, staying in the shadows as much as he could. After about ten minutes he had lost track of the hero. (I didn't know why Mat would actually fight him so I just tried to make something up, as you can see didn't turn out too well. You just won't get much better out of me probably so it is what it is)

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mth_:

Roaming the rooftops, the Cap was eventually grew aware of himself being followed. He stopped, at the edge of a sky stretching building. As the sun peaked into the line that crossed over the horizon, the well-colored Knight of Justice. "Bucky...I think I'm being tailed", he pressed his ear-com. Speaking to his sidekick, he listened."Whoa, slitherous shadow, Captain...what should I do?", Bucky Robin, his partner in Justice exclaimed in shock. As the Cap calmed him, "...Stay in the Hideout.....I'll be there shortly. I must first.....deal find out who this is...", the crusader stated in dramatic pauses of his experienced voice.

"Do you think you know him?", the nasally voice asked with fright. As Captain Super turned, he stared into the darkness of the night's fresh shadow. "I believe so, Bucky...I do believe so", the hero cut his com link. "Who goes there?.....I ask again, who goes there?", the broad man of armor assertively asked.

(I think I know how we could start this...)

d^_^b

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was now obvious that he had been caught, so Mat came our from the shadows with his bow drawn. "Name's Mat, and you are?"

(It's all I can do for now, post length and quality will improve as we go)

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mth_:

Staring into the figure that erupted from the shadow, the hero was alert of the threat, which lied in the weapon that this ma was holding. Gaining the sight of the frame that stalked him, as well as the voice of him, the Captain grew a hunch that the figure was a boy. He dropped his caution, as he began to step to the boy in an attempt to defuse the situation.

No Caption Provided

However, in that instant, an arrow shot out of the far distance. Hurling from the right side of the super, Cap reacted quickly, but no quick enough. He caught the wind whistling arrow right as its head popped into a light mist of gas. To the Captains attempts to dodge the gas, the air born substance made full contact with his face. Causing his to cough and frantically blink his eyes in confusion, he quickly regained control of his mind.

Immediately, glancing down at the arrow, he saw the signature imprint of ‘AA’ on its side. “…Arching Advisory...”, he muttered in anger. Looking up at the man with eyes of fury, the gas was playing tricks on him. In the place of Mat, he saw one of his archenemies, the Arching Advisory. Padded in his costume of dark green and purple, the archer bared the same cock smile of arrogance. Straightaway, thinking that the figure in front of him shot the gas arrow, he threw it to the floor. “You will not get away with this, Ace!!!”, he called the real name of his foe, as he activated his trusty shield. “I am the fist of freedom, the knight of justice, the bacon of what’s right…and all evil-doers will face my might!!!!!”, he aggressively yelled his battle cry, before launching himself at the readied figure.

(OoC: The Cap thinks you're one of his archenemies, the Arching Advisory. And, the gas is making him think that you have committed some crime, which is why he's attacking you...)

d^_^b

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superstay:

Just as he thought he would be able to reach a resolution with the hero, an arrow whizzed past Mat's ear flying towards the mystery hero ahead. Then....all hell broke loose.

The hero was surrounded in a mist that appeared to effect his mind. The next thing Mat knew, the hero was charging at him. The unorthodox angel spread his wings and attempted to take flight but instead was knocked to the ground by the increasingly aggravated "hero". Mat kept getting caught off guard, he couldn't think and the continuous pummeling wasn't helping. Finally, Mat unsheathed his dagger and sunk it into his assailants gut, and pushed him away standing up as he watched to see how this man would handle the burning feeling that came from the knife. It would save from infection but when your flesh burns....well that tends to hurt, especially when it comes right alongside being stabbed.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By superstay

@mth_:

{Scuff!}

Grabbing the man, Cap knocked the winged boy to the ground. Holding his shoulders, in a attempt to trap the figure under his weight, he grunted, "You thought you could get away with it, did you?". In the midst of his accusations, he was unable to notice the knife sent to his stomach, followed by the forceful push. As his stomach swallowed the knife, his momentum was thrown off by the push. The captain was sent rolling off of his opponent. As he did, he quickly rolled onto his knees, before turning to see his foe. Holding his gut, he grunted in pain, feeling a burn of fury. Checking his ripped clothing, his stern eyes flung back up to the knife wielder.

Seeing the standing opponent, he rushed his eyes to the man's weapon. As he did, the gas twisted his sight, backing the knife appear to be the tip of an arrow. Covered with the heated red of his blood, the point was as warm as his blood-leaking wound was scorching. "...using guerrilla tactics, huh, Advocacy...you treacherous fiend!", he grunted, stepping to his feet, before darting at the man. With his burning will matching his burning gut, he had his eyes set on the winged boy.

In a haze of peak human movement, he stretched the length of the roof in an instant. With a cry of momentum, the Cap swung his gloved hand at the sly villain.

d^_^b

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(I almost feel like having it basically be that you're just hallucinating in the wrong spot and Mat just watching as you charge and attack the air, while hilarious that would be a very petty way to avoid damage)

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The man came charging at Mat once more, and once again the man hit him before Mat actually could realize what was occurring. A fist slammed into Mat's cheek, knocking him to his knees. Normally this sort of situation would have the simple solution of standing up or even attacking a vulnerable enemy, this was not the normal situation....this was a fight on a rooftop.

For any normal person, falling off a building would be their end, Mathias Hadley however was not normal. This would be a crucial advantage for Mat, for Mathias had wings....and now, the opportunity to use them. Mathias of course still had to recover fast enough, which he almost didn't. The large white wings stopped his fall at the last second.

Now simply stopping here would be pointless, Mathias quickly landed and almost immediately after landing he regained his composure and shot into the sky, spitting into the confused face of the aggravated assailant as he passed by. Once out of sight he used his enhanced senses(if I don't have it properly worded in the bio I apologize but he does indeed have enhanced senses if it is in the bio, well...then it is and you can ignore this) to focus on the "hero" and pelt him with arrows of all kinds (starting with dull, then normal sharpened ones, then incendiary, then poison tipped, and whatever else you can think up). He was fairly confident that he had the advantage....for now at least

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By superstay

@mth_: (OoC: I'll edit the last post...)

{BAM!!!}

The punch landed square in the cheek of the boy. With the Cap turning to punch again, his winged foe forcefully rushed to the air. In a blur of feathered fury, he dashed above the sparkling hero. "You're smart, Ace...but, your traitorous tricks won’t win here.....", Captain Super muttered through his teeth, as he looked up at the man. "...you thought you could fool with the ways of evil...your foolish schemes will fall to my hands. I will see you back to prison, Advocacy...", the man of justice stated, before seeing the out-pour of vicious arrows. Immediately side dashing, the captain rolled far to the right of his position. As he did, line of zipping arrows followed. Stalking him, the roof ripping trail raced to him, as he reached his feet, and began to run. His breath grew rapid, as he sprinted with the sound of popping pellets, Tasers, smoke gas, clanking steel, and liquid splashing intensified on his heels.

{SNAP!}

A pointy tip of two sound-beating darts dug into his arm, as he jumped to the floor. Sliding on his buff right arm, his shield covered him, as an onslaught of projectiles hammered at him. With a grunted tumble, he back rolled to his feet, just as he reached the edge of the roof. Feeling the jolting pain of his burning abdomen, he leaped off the building.

Dropping a pellet of smoke, he soured off the roof, behind the grey mist of disseize. Still holding the bloody wound, he fell through the chilly night's air. As his hand lied on his midsection, he reached into his utility belt. Quickly, he pulled out and flung five of his custom-made Stararangs. Razor sharp with five points, the white star shaped shirukens were nearly unnoticeable. Ripping through the air, the average human eye would not see the thin knife-like projectiles. As he momentarily watched the weapons curl and zip through the moonlit sky, he noticed he undershot the jump. Headed for the side-standing building, Cap immediately grabbed his shield up to his head, before crashing into a window.

{Pchh!!!}

In a crumbled mess of glass, Captain Super took deep breaths of refreshments. As he stared out the distressed window, he saw the pale moon, and wondered if the archer was still out there. “…ah, that hurt”, he sighed in pain, as he began to stand up. Knowing that they were in the abandoned side of the city’s downtown area, he took his time to adjust himself.

Looking at his shoulder, he noticed that the two arrows were now broken. However, the dangerous tips were still lodged into his flesh. “…I must he lucky…”, he sarcastically huffed, as he saw that the tips were shot directly between the chainmail plated armor, which covered the top of his upper body. With the nerves of his body still acting up, as a reaction to the scorching wound, he started making his way back to the roof of this building.

d^_^b

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mat watched as his assailant fled, smoke obscuring him from view. Mat took the arrow he had readied and placed it back in the quiver that hung from his back, following with the bow. Looking up as he prepared to go into the smoke, he noticed a glint of metal flying towards him. He quickly moved to dodge the projectiles, watching two shurikens fly past. But he hadn't been able to move far enough, three stars landed in Mat's unprotected flesh. Searing pain rose throughout Mat's body, as it recognized the sharp metal had pierced the abdomen, shoulder, and heart. Mathias's body now fell over another edge of the same building, this time however there was no way to save himself....at this point there was no life to save.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By superstay

@mth_:

Captain Super

Speeding up the building’s main staircase, the colorful crusader had to get in contact with his trusty sidekick. With quickness, he rushed through the halls, “Bucky, the Advocacy has started his assault of justice. I have little known knowledge of the crimes he has committed, since his release from Heavy Rock Prison. But, he now has dawn the craven wings…I believe he is trying to portray himself as a virtuous menace… ”. Captain Super ran, before seeing the falling angel, out of one of the insignificant windows in the staircase. Halting in the potential harm of the man, the Cap stared out of the foggy glasses.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hideout

“Capitan, Capitan, does whatever a captain can. Faces all, with his shield, big or small they will yield. Look out! When danger fills the land up, Justice will call his hand up, you’ll find the Capitan!!!”, the old outro of the Captain’s Saturday cartoons rung through the cave. Rainbows of light flickered amusing colors through the hideout, as the Captain’s sidekick and butler plopped back with a large bucket of popcorn.

However, the favored cartoon was interrupted by the message of Cap’s. The two immediately jumped to the call and answered. “Uh, yes sir…I’m sure you believe you can handle this?”, the butler’s English accent spoke up. The brave voice replied. “…it appears, he’s took for worst…I might have to get his to the hospital”, Captain Super stated. As Bucky muttered with worry, “Great terrifying turmoil, Captain…he might die?”, his butler, Kirby, soon answered. “Yes, sir…I will send the Freedom Plane, for the quick way to the hospital…”, his assuring voice said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Super

As an explosion filled the alley, from the explosive glue that blew through the wall, the knight flew out of a cloud of dusty debris. As he dropped down, he deactivated his shield, as his arms reached out for the falling villain. Approaching with razor quickness, he stocky body gripped the limp man, before turning to take the full impact of the fall. Hitting the cold ground with force, he grunted as he heard the engine of his jet plane. Flying low, it raced right for the alley way.

Holding his grappling hook up, he shot for the plane, successfully grabbing onto it. As the two bodies snapped through the air, the jet raced for the hospitals.

d^_^b