#1 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

Godlly Destroyers

=================

We were sent from heaven to destroy all things, do to the fact that God has gotten mad at Adam and Eve, we need more angels

:-)

#2 Posted by Dr.Lintbrush (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Omg man! This is the third peice of crap you have come up with in your cruddy little piece of rotten cheese you call your brain! He shouldn't be able to make anymore!!

#3 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr.Lintbrush says:

"Omg man! This is the third peice of crap you have come up with in your cruddy little piece of rotten cheese you call your brain! He shouldn't be able to make anymore!!"
wtf are you talking about??? I am able to make as many groups as I want!!And who are yiou, such a B!tch saying what people can and can't do???:-(
#4 Posted by Darth Samurai (21 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm,kid fight gets cellphone out and starts recording fight This'll be awsome.

#5 Posted by Dr.Lintbrush (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Morphid says:

"Dr.Lintbrush says:
"Omg man! This is the third peice of crap you have come up with in your cruddy little piece of rotten cheese you call your brain! He shouldn't be able to make anymore!!"
wtf are you talking about??? I am able to make as many groups as I want!!And who are yiou, such a B!tch saying what people can and can't do??? :-( "

punches him in the chest

I am the person who is going to kick your but man!

#6 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr.Lintbrush says:

"Morphid says:
"Dr.Lintbrush says:
wtf are you talking about??? I am able to make as many groups as I want!!And who are yiou, such a B!tch saying what people can and can't do??? :-( "
*punches him in the chest* I am the person who is going to kick your but man! "

Ow! Come on man I don't fight! I'm a frickin pasavist!

he says as he starts to walk away

:-/

#7 Posted by Darth Samurai (21 posts) - - Show Bio

stupid muppets teaching kids to be good!

#8 Posted by Dr.Lintbrush (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Morphid says:

"Dr.Lintbrush says:
"Morphid says:
"Dr.Lintbrush says:
*punches him in the chest* I am the person who is going to kick your but man! "
Ow! Come on man I don't fight! I'm a frickin pasavist! *he says as he starts to walk away* :-/"

A Pasavist huh?

Well the guy taking a video is gonna be pretty pissed, I hate to fight also! But I just stated this because you need to back up your crap,k?