• 64 results
#1 Posted by Shanana (52909 posts) - - Show Bio

Chatter in here.

#2 Posted by Skjovald (913 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

"Most satisfactory..."
#3 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

Love how my name is in the title.

Great way to kick things off. The vine's villains have truly risen!

#4 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh snap, things are getting crazy!

#5 Posted by Tranquil (3353 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll have a post up in the A.M. Getting to late to commit to something decent.

#6 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

Reading tomorrow.

Is this a closed group RPG or anybody can throw down?

#7 Posted by Tranquil (3353 posts) - - Show Bio

Open.

#8 Posted by Feral Nova (46366 posts) - - Show Bio

wait so does this mean the other rp is done then? >_> hasn't kept up with the other Registration RP

#9 Posted by Shanana (52909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova said:

wait so does this mean the other rp is done then? >_> hasn't kept up with the other Registration RP

IDK. I was out of the rp a month ago. This takes place in Europe

#10 Posted by Feral Nova (46366 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: ....makes a European hero...

#11 Posted by Tranquil (3353 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor Nova, out of the loop.

#12 Posted by Feral Nova (46366 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tranquil said:

Poor Nova, out of the loop.

lol nothing new about that xD I'm always clueless to what's going on LOL

#13 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

No more emote caps! :P

#14 Posted by Feral Nova (46366 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glorious: .... SCREW THAT! >_< I'll do that when I make a new account :P it's not fun not using emotes! T___T

#15 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Very Nice

#16 Posted by Shanana (52909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kurrent: Eh, it's just a rehashed version of your idea lol

#17 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova: Hahahahaha!

#18 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (806 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand your post lol

#19 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

@Catalina_Liafador: What's their to confuse? Your about to get shot in the face, and the rest of the politicians are going to be publicly executed.

#20 Posted by Shanana (52909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glorious said:

@Catalina_Liafador: What's their to confuse? Your about to get shot in the face, and the rest of the politicians are going to be publicly executed.

Ok so I was reading it right, but let me ask you a question. Did I ever write Z walking into the conference?

#21 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador "The graceful woman from Malaga was seated in the circle of this conference moonlighting as a politician." Your words.

#22 Posted by Shanana (52909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glorious said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador "The graceful woman from Malaga was seated in the circle of this conference moonlighting as a politician." Your words.

Those are my words, but look at those words. Think about my skill and re-answer the question.

#23 Posted by New_Grimm (611 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by Shanana (52909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: ;)

#26 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

@Quintus_Knightfall: ;)

Game recognize game :P

#27 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

@Glorious said:

Those are my words, but look at those words. Think about my skill and re-answer the question.

I don't get what your hinting at.

#28 Posted by Shanana (52909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ethan Starks said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

@Glorious said:

I don't get what your hinting at.

Doesn't matter, just know that Z can see through illusions and mind tricks.

#29 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: I haven't even started using the mask yet. Someone's shaky. :P

#30 Posted by Shanana (52909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glorious said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador: I haven't even started using the mask yet. Someone's shaky. :P

Of course, my character is human. I have to have contingency plans for my contingency plans. Lucky for me, I posted using my contingency plan. Traitor. I swear history has taught me nothing about you lol. You did it in Mobb deep now you're doing ot again. grrrrr

#31 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: The betrayal hasn't even started as far as this rpg goes. I should've did that thing with Quintus in pms. xD

#32 Posted by Shanana (52909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glorious said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador: The betrayal hasn't even started as far as this rpg goes. I should've did that thing with Quintus in pms. xD

Yes you should've. Because now I'm plotting on you PAAAAAATNA!

#33 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: You'll need that Cabal, H.A.R.D, and the whole Kejijo Clan to put a dent in my armor.

#34 Posted by Shanana (52909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glorious: LOL you bragging because you have super powers?

I don't need any of them, remember Your one man, to my universe

#35 Posted by Shanana (52909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glorious: Oh....Sick post lol

#36 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: I'm bragging because I have intelligence, the powers are for cosmetic and theatrical purposes. :P

Remember, they sent me to your universe because the other one almost got wiped out.

#37 Posted by Shanana (52909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glorious said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador: I'm bragging because I have intelligence, the powers are for cosmetic and theatrical purposes. :P

Remember, they sent me to your universe because the other one almost got wiped out.

I don't remember that lmfao

#38 Posted by Shanana (52909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glorious: Oh and I meant 'my' universe.

Y intercept, Black Solace, Marisol Montez, Maya Lopez, Shaylarade, Savage , sha uranus, Princess Diamond, Aqua Blue, Jessica Ace, sha., Sha , The Native sha, dinosha, Nova Perez, Shadow sha, Fierce, uno dos tres, the gross sisters, Electron , attention whore, jylnnana@live.com, Queen Bee, Limited edition Sha, Damn, Serenadade, Hellen Copper, Cancer sha, The Ninjans, Fantasy Hopwell, ashanti logan, Thundershock, Lethal Weapon III, WAL Legend Sha, Pixie sha, Yellow Mytho Ranger, Lethal Weapon, L.O.V.E, Perfect_Strangers, Sha Neptune, Nicole., Quantum Solace, Uproar, Carla Espinosa, Sheeva, New haven Troops, Sha 1,000,000, kyoko, crimson wing, Super Ninjan Sha, Den Fur, The 5th Amendment, Kim Possible, Pensacola, God Sha, Tina, Bacteria sha, Platinum , The Elite Four, Nintendo, Legendary Sha, Libra sha, Gwen Starks, super girl., Cortega INC., Oblivion Sha, The Duchess, The Sha Index, High_Definition, Murder Inc., Rage., Stephanie (sha), zephyr , Queen Ninjeta, Verde Cortega, Article, Sha of Infinite Forevers, Shooter , Calor Corazon, Blood_Wing, Beacon, Shayla Lopez, Golden Age Sha, Young Sha, Trish Stratus, Randy Orton, edge., the rock., Ginger Miles, Kelly Peters, Pre Crisis Sha, Leaf Green, Rachel., Lord sha, sha of the north, Cosmic Sha, Omega Sin, Bruno, The Eternal Sha, Brave Bird, Maletta, Morthina , Fire Red, Maravilla Ortega, Mia , Chaos black form 2, Noel, maria lopez, The Evolution, WWE, Sha Mars, Veronique_Diaz, sha of the west, Jetstream Jenny, Karma , Divine Sha, Samantha Blake, Shayla the great, APE SHA, sha of the south, Lord Magnus , Older than nova's character, Shayla Ortega, Aerial Ace, Insomnian, Recession, sha (green), Kingdom Come Sha, Shadow Sha of fire, Vanessa trapton, Current., Execution, Xanadu, Torment , The Patron Killer sha, Bianca Valentino, Jessica Lee James, infinite solace, Morning_Dew, samantha thrace, Joan Hidle, Tashataka, JLynn, Sha venus, Radiation sha, Collateral , Ziccarra_Liafador, Paladin_Order, Vine_Ranger_Pink, Vine_Rangers, CVNU_SPAIN, Joan Hilde, The Moving Ninjan Empire, Blue Ranger., Undisputed Sha, Perfect , Look B!tch i'm rick james!, Hayden Miles, Chaos Black, totodile, James., CV_Universes, The Batgirl., General Sha, Super Ninjan, Fang , Daughter's of EVE, XD001 (Chaos black), Carmen Lopez, League Of Extordinary Sha's, sha (yellow), Solace, Lethal Weapon IV, Solace City, Blood Type, Cassie Strong, Sha Blue, Hosef Ramses II, sha Prime 1,000,000, Marie Jacobs, Headline, Nightshift, Destiny Wilson, _Sha,, QueenPin sha, Shayla the terrible, JAWS, Delta Sha, Taki, Super Saiyan Sha Nova, The Center of Attention, Volten, the future, Sha Syndrome, Sharpshooter., Rameek Lopez, Jlynnana, Sabrina, Pink Ranger, purity White, LUXRAY, awesome, Sha (Pink), Shaundra Smith, SHA (BLACK), Janine Heart, Sailor Sha, black widow., vega., Twilight sha, piper., Matina lopez- Dunham , Shayla el zorro astuto, sha Mercury, Sha volume I, Smackdown, Emerald_Canary, Candice Nitro, #1, Downpour, Mystery Profile, Candy Cane, holy ninjan empress sha, President Barack Obama, Matina Lopez, Majin Sha, Terrasect, Trinity Sha, Revelation , Mistress Gia, Fatal Ultimatum, Honor_Legend, Remix, Diego , sweetness, Giganta, Ocho Cinco, Kingdom Come Solace, Cheri, Lethal Weapon V, Sigma Solace, Tiffany Fairbanks, Rated Sha, Mistress Ebony, Dr. Shayla Austin, Naughty , mandrake, Sha #223, Psychoa, Stephanie Love, Mistletoe, Ultima Sha, The Death Syndicate, Sierra Monet Dulac, Fatale Nakasuke, The Ministry, Grandmaster Sha, Harley Jones, Michelle (Sha), Metalasis, Ninjeta, Pokesha, Applause, The Power Rangers*, sha pluto, Sha Saturn, Daughters of Eve, Maki, The super girl, Proton , Utada Nakasume, Miss Lopez, Jessica Fairbanks, Mistress Antebellum, Cassia, Lonestar , The Legacy, Teresa Storm, December., Sinclair Hioshima, SHAINA, Shadow Sha of Earth, .Sha, Tykira, Shadow sha of Water, Gina towns, Ta'lasha Fury, Princess Ziccarra Liafador, XASH, Denise Stone, The Holy ninjan Empress Sha, Cleo Starling, Kalen, Omega Sha, Platinum Assassin, Vine Titans West, Death toll, Novacane, The ninjan nightmare, sha jupiter, Captain Trojan, Sabelline Ingrid Cortez, Super Society X, Platinum Rage, sarah morgan, World Heavyweight Champion, False Prophet, Shock Value, Supersonic Sha, sha of the east, Cardinal Prospect, Lethal Weapon VI, Mina Esposa, King Derekken IX, Insurance Sha, KAS, Samore Furishima, DNA, Queen starla, Twilight girl, King comicvine, Cosma, Alpha Sha, Shannon Twlight, stephanie mcmahon, matina, The ninjan solider, Sha Prime , Love syndrome, Desiree Celion, Acro-Bat, Katie , Mikayla Battle, Alexandria LeSha Lopez, The therapist , shane., Spiral, Asuana, The scarlet ninjan, Shayla Starr, Sara Renee Dulac, Granny sha, Chaos Black XD3, Zytern, Holly, Bruno , Daisy Duke, Super Saiyan Sha, Ziccarra, Scarlett X, Farwick City, .Goku, sailor moon., Dragon universe, Vanessa Fairbanks, Shayla Soul, Helen Parr, Edna, Atomic Sherry

#39 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Ugh, I hate Sha (BLACK)

#40 Posted by Coven_ (161 posts) - - Show Bio

Longer then i expected lol. Summary Coven killed some of the snipers and entered the meeting

Awesome posts by the way

#41 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

Sith lords make the most badass entrances. :D

#42 Posted by 614azrael (10304 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ethan Starks: I agree ^_^ lol

thanks have alot of fun with my Sith alts

#43 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

Def thinking about jumping in on this.

#44 Posted by Shanana (52909 posts) - - Show Bio

I have another post coming

#45 Posted by Tranquil (3353 posts) - - Show Bio

Might put Milo in, depending on the direction this takes.

#46 Posted by Shanana (52909 posts) - - Show Bio

Pay close attention to the NYC thread (When I can post) and the Tibet Thread, because my plan is forming within those two.

#47 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

Fit to drop in on this ish

#48 Posted by Tranquil (3353 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Cool.

#49 Posted by Fantasy Hopewell (236 posts) - - Show Bio

#50 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

Badass posts. Finally caught up.