• 66 results
Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Ruin Cross

He stayed in a firm battle stance as the enormous dragons flew towards him. There were hundreds of them on this underground facility, but there were only about a dozen flying towards him. He kept his Pi blast ready a they came closer. He could see the closest one preparing to strike. He dug his shoes into the hot ground. As the beast claw swiped not an inch from him, he used his matrix agility to turn in a 360 motion and dodge the claw swipe. Before he knew it another Dragon was swooping down trying to grab him with its feet. He drew his katana and impaled the dragon’s foot, before removing his blade. As the dragon sped faster to get away from him he could hear it screeching from the extreme pain. Uh oh. As he looked up no there was not one coming at him but two. One from his left, the other from his right, they were moving to fast to stop he needed to use this speed against them. As they got closer to him he had o time his move precisely. Once they were not a foot away from him he leapt into the air. The dragons clawed at each other in utter rage. As he was still in the air he could feel his self-falling down. As he looked down another ferocious dragon was holding its mouth open waiting for him to fall in. His hand went straight for his waist. He grabbed his nine-millimeter gun. Another gun customized. This one was not a laser gun but it had explosive bullets.

With the quickness of a snake he leapt away from the beast. There was no way he could fight them off like this. There had to be another way. As he looked down and studied his surroundings he saw something he hadn’t noticed before. The miniature lava pools. He threw his hands out in the air as he spoke in ancient language casting a spell. Soon a large tornado was formed. The tornado moved and soon it was out of control. It began to suck up some of the lava from the small lava pools. It was soon a tornado of lava. Now if he could just get the Dragons to move towards it. He used his telepathy and psionic power to break into the creatures mind. He made there mind think that the tornado was not lava but water. And sure the beast was thirsty. Because soon he heard wings beating strongly against the air. As he glanced around every dragon was moving toward the tornado of lava. He watched as each one went in and slowly was melted down to nothing. Yes! Heroes’ one- Researcher 0. All the heroes had to do was out smart the Researcher. And it would also be the same for the villains, who probably thought they couldn’t be hurt because of their position. Well thought wrong!

He then thought of something the monks always told him. The only way out, it the way through. He ran towards the largest pool of lava. In an instant he dived in like a deep-sea diver. He avoided breathing because more than likely the lava would fry his brain cells. He swam even faster as he found himself going deeper. He found an opening. A metal door. He pulled on it as hard as he could. As soon as he let go it opened and sucked him in. It closed back quicker than the eye could see. He found himself on his knees in a pitch-black room. He could hear roaring, he could also here chains rattling. He created an orb of light as it slowly began to brighten the area. What he saw almost made him pass out. It was a three-headed dragon, larger than any of the other ones. As he could clearly see the beast, in defined the word lard. He was just a little bigger than its toe.

Ohhh shit!

Ruin teleported to the beast face while attempting to impale its eye as quickly as possible. No! Its eyes was rock hard, the sword shattered against the invulnerable eye. He began to pound the eye but it did not affect the beast. Dam he had to think again. It would probably be a lot easier to think if he had gotten any sleep in the past 9 day. He kicked the beast head, no to hurt it but he used the momentum from the jump. To grab on to the ceiling with his wingers. As he dug his fingers into the ceiling he began to stick out his tongue at the beast. The beast was starting to get pissed. Without a second though he beast charged at Ruin. Ruin let go of the ceiling as he smashed against the floor. The ceiling began to break down and crush the best leaving him immobilized.  Ruin could now see  the sky and sun. He quickly jumped out of the room.

He found himself on solid surface. He could see that he was right behind “The Yard” as he teleported there he saw Kurrent speaking to the other prisoner as they fled.

He glanced at Kurrent with a nod of agreeing with what he said. In the distance he could see  an army of  sentinel troops approaching as he stood back to back with Kurrent. He began to create a large fireball waiting for Kurrent to tell them when to engage in combat.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

In Drifter's room, He had just stepped out his shower, his wet towel thrown around himself. Hot water dripping from every part of his body. Steam filled the air as he threw back the bath room door, His black Armani tuxedo and white tie accented his clean shiny look. Black shined boots, and a crisp new silver fossil watch only added onto his silver cuffs.

His bleached white hair combed back and blown dry. Everything seemed to be in order as he made his way to the gold elevator. Then suddenly, A large depowering was heard. All of the electricity had been cut, The lights went out just as Jack stepped on the elevator.

"Sh!t. #*%(ing perfect timing" Said Drifter using his usual cursing, little did he know,  there was something afoot that had caused the power outage. A man known Ajin sat atop the luxury hotel, pulling out every single last wire furiously in rage before then releasing mice into the Castle, but not any kind of mice, little suicide bombers in a sense. These mice had bombs strapped to their backs, highly explosive bombs too. And all that of those little disease carriers would be set off with but a mere pressing of a button.

But this did'nt bother Drift too much, The verbal command was spoken "Door" and a large orange portal opened directly beside himself. Stepping inside, he arrived outside. The portal closing behind him as he heard the explosion set off.

Though it was'nt that bad, He owned all the hilton hotels. He was rich, One hotel blown up did'nt bother him. So, He just kept walking away, slowly stepping into his ten foot long black limo.

"Driver, Take me the House of L"

"Yes master" The Driver said adjusting the mirror and tilting his hat.

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By Acer

There he was his hands burning with psychic energy floating like a ghost high in the air staring into the eyes of one of his best friends who was way more than just a friend she was a sister to him and one of the few people he cared deeply for and would protect her to the biter end but now he was the one who was attacking her and there where two voices there in his head both shoting away both trying to gain his attention one shouting you have to kill her its the only way to save the world its your duty as a hero to do this while the other voice kept shouting dont do it she is your friend kill her and you kill the good in you dont do it Acer do this the darkside will consume you and take a grip on your life and control you to its every whim. It was hard to know which one to listen to and even AR could se he distress and guilt in his eyes. All of a sudden AR lowered her head and raised her hands in the air dropping her gaurd.

“I will not fight you Acer, if you want to kill me to try and ‘save’ the world, then do so. But I will not fight you, you are too much of a brother to me to do you any harm.”

Her words ripped through his heart like a hot knife through soft butter he was felling more and more guilty as the seconds faded away he couldnt do it even for the world he couldnt fight a friend let alone kill her the world may have been important but so to was his friends and thats what came first he looked at her in a an apologetic manner his head was bowed down hiding his sorrowful face from a friend he was only a few moments ago  thinking about killing then all of a sudden the air began to dropin temprature as things began to go cold an icy chill filled the air as sharp whipping gusts of winds lashed at his face and then the world slowly began to go dark and AR was going out of sight.

“Acer… something really bad is about to happen…”

YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME THUNDER GOD, I did not interfere when one of you simplistic Earthmen summoned me and now you make a challenge. I am beyond strength, beyond magic, beyond belief.  I lay out a simple test and the heroes of this world make claims on defeating ME.  I will show you heroes the limits of my power and now reward those that understand the meaning of cooperation. Being outnumbered three to one this worlds "villains" showed their fortitude. My gift to them to even the odd will be what they all desire deep down in there hearts. I was wrong in concluding what I did before and it appears that I can still learn from this species.

All of a sudden reality began to warp around Acer and he felt like he was being sucked into a blackhole as the world began to change to fit the researchers whim and what was he doing what was he going to give the villains it seemed this story had another chapter that was being written at the hands of a mad man and all of a sudden there was light it shone brighter than any light had shone before and it hit Acer's eyes like a bullet to the head forcing him to close his eyes from the intense brightness it was painful after being in darkness for so long the light was almost an enemy as opposed to a friend and he could see he was floating high in the air the exact same position as when it was dark but it was different the museum wasnt burning or destroyed there was no fight going on people walked the streets buildings looked like new and then a sensation gripped his body as he began to fall and then nothing.

Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By supertrooper117

Commander Starks had all the information he needed for the assault he had already had the most agile of his men eliminate all snipers in the whole borough and they were now his eyes on the outside. He was writing up the final plans for the assault on the Yard. He then heard a knock on the door, he went over to the door and opened it. “status report lieutenant,” he said the stout man that was at his door. “All snipers, demolitions, and infantry units are in place, and sir we have great news. Tell me lieutenant what is it? The heroes seemed to have got there powers back and are making a stand in the Yard. How many of them are there? A good meaty group but all the forces in Brooklyn are coming after them, permission to speak freely sir?” It seemed the resourcefulness of the heroes prevailed once again. “Granted. Sir I know they are super heroes and all don't they can stand up to that much military might, neither can we with the limited amount of forces that we have.” It seems the lieutenant had taken every single piece of information right out of Johnny's head. Johnny knew he had to try and get the heroes and his men back here safely. He wanted no casualties so a large percentage infantry would have to be responsible for the escape and wouldn't get as much action and he knew that would anger them. He would keep a handful of them out their to guide the heroes to this safe haven and discuss with them the plan on how to claim the borough. “Thank you for your input lieutenant it is greatly appreciated, you are dismissed.” As the man left, Johnny made an announce to everyone with a communicator on them. “Okay there has been a change of plans, units of the second and third brigade you are to flank the troops entering the yard from the left, demolitions, i want you guys to split up in to 4 teams of 5 and 2 of the teams stay and watch for any incoming fighters and the other to teams i want you to make a big hole in the south wall, snipers do what you can to pick off there troops and lessen the numbers, also you have a greater range of sight so some of you be on the look out for incoming fighters as well you can then alert our launchers to any thing you see. As for brigade one i am giving the task of getting the heroes attention guiding them to the south wall and leading them here. We cannot afford any mistakes this is our first strike in the revolution let it not be our last.” And with that said he gave the go ahead for the troops to start moving with all the planning he did and all the effort he used to concoct this plan he continued searching for any fatal errors, flaws that would hurt his team he wanted to win and he would let nothing come in between him and winning.

Angelic Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Angelic Reaper

As Kat stood there trying to figure out what to do, she could see the officers out of the corner of her eye start to place their hands upon their weapons. She started to panic, her heart started to race as she found that she couldn't think of what to do now. Then almost out of no were, a woman yelled out.

"Hey!" was what she heard.

Kat lift her head and looked up at the woman to see it was Nova! As Nova looked down at her she gave a smile and a playful wink as she turned back to the police and began to talk to them. Kat's mind raced, what was she doing? She was going to get them BOTH taken away to 'The Yard' where Kurrent was at. Then she heard something she hadnt heard for a long time.

"N-Nova X?" she could hear both of the officers say in almost fear. 

She could see Nova nod her head, Kat wasn't sure what she was doing, but whatever it was, it was working. It seemed that even Nova X was known about in this world, and was popular by that. The guards didn't even give an argument once they learned who she was suppose to be and let the both of them go. Nova quickly grabbed a hold of Kats wrist and took off walking.

"Nova, whats going on, what are you doing?" Kat asked as they walked, looking around as they did. Nova was never like this, she was always the one to burst out and start a HUGE commotion of panic. But this time, Nova was the one with the cool head.

As they continued to walk Nova explained to her what happened to herself and why she was using her old experimental name Nova X. Brilliant, was all that Kat could think. Why not use it? Nova will now be able to go around virtually anywhere without being stopped or questioned because of this. This was the only time she was glad her cybernetic friend used to be evil

They then stopped at a park about a mile away, Nova. As the two WAL girls made it to their destination of choice she watched as Nova sat down, but Kat remained standing, she didnt want to get too comfortable around here. Just then a beeping was heard from Nova's pocket.

Both of their eyes lit up with excitement, someone else was still out there other than the two of them. 

'Where are your current locations? Please respond.' was all that was said. The Captain sound like he was frustrated, full of concern and anger. All Kat could do was hope that everything was alright. She then looked down at Nova who was looking back at her. They both nod to each other as Kat then turned back around and began to keep a look around the area. Making sure no one was around to stop them from getting back to their Captain. 

As Nova responded back to Captain, Kat began to take a few steps forward and looked around. There were statues of the villains who now ran this world everywhere. Her eyes narrowed at one, the one that took the spot of the statue of liberty. Her eyes began to glow a faint purple color as she made a fist. Before she could think of more, she heard Nova's voice.

"Oh!" She blurted out as she stood up.

Kat turned around to see Nova holding onto something that was wrapped around her back, she was wondering what it was the entire time they've been together. "I think this is yours." She handed it over to Kat. Kat slowly unwrapped it and saw it was her scythe! Her eyes widen as she looked up at Nova with a smile. "I found it back at the museum, thought you might want to back."

"Nova, you have NO idea how better I feel now" Kat said with a sigh as she pulled out her scythe and held it firmly into her hands, she could feel the energy still run strongly in it. It gave her confidence she needed at that moment. 

"Angel... what happened to your left shoulder?" She watched as Nova pointed to it. "Are you ok?"

Kat looked at her left shoulder, it still hurt, a lot, but with the pain medication she took, it did feel a lot better. "Yeah, I'm fine Nova, dont worry about me, its just a small wound I picked up from the explosion." She said as she then remembered, she had her small bag on her back. 

"Wanna play uno while we wait?" Nova asked with a smile as she pulled out the cards.

Kat couldn't help but laugh, even though the two were in a life or death situation and were alone in a city filled with villains who wanted to hunt them down and kill them but still managed to make Kat laugh. She smiled as she nod her head. "Ok, lets play some uno while we wait." She jokingly said as she then pulled her backpack off and opened it. She pulled out two bottle waters. She tossed Nova a bottle. "Here, drink this, looks like you need it." She then opened her and began to drink it. The two sat on the park bench, not knowing what to do next. 

Alpha Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Alpha Guard

Alpha Guard was lost. Not the kind of lost where you have no idea where you are, although that kind of lost could be applied to him as well. It was the kind of lost where he didn't know what was going on, what had happened. All he could tell, was that it was bad.

Earlier:
YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME THUNDER GOD, I did not interfere when one of you simplistic Earthmen summoned me and now you make a challenge. I am beyond strength, beyond magic, beyond belief.  I lay out a simple test and the heroes of this world make claims on defeating ME.  I will show you heroes the limits of my power and now reward those that understand the meaning of cooperation. Being outnumbered three to one this worlds "villains" showed their fortitude. My gift to them to even the odd will be what they all desire deep down in there hearts. I was wrong in concluding what I did before and it appears that I can still learn from this species.

When the Guardian of Good heard these words, he knew that this was one time he might not be able to live up to his nickname. He was trying to figure out what the Researcher meant, when he felt like a giant vacuum cleaner tugged him out of the base he had created. The shock of it made the King of Creation black out for a moment. When he awoke, he was in a place he had never seen before.

Alpha Guard had a sense for power, when someone was vastly strong he could sense it. Here, that sense alerted him that something had changed. Here, now, he did not sense that there was a balance between good and evil, like there usually was. Here, he could tell that evil reigned supreme.

Now:
While Alpha Guard was watching, he saw Kurrent asking some woman a question, but the woman crying out that he was a hero and calling for help. The Alpha hero figured out why she had done that, if evil was supreme here, then the heroes were outlaws. They had been outlaws before, and it wasn't fun. Alpha Guard watched as Kurrent was subdued and branded with the letter H. Kurrent was then brought to this place called "The Yard." Alpha Guard was too startled to intervene. But he did reach to his comm link, try to send a message to his fellow members. But when he felt it, he felt that it was busted. Well isn't that just nice, I could recreate it, but there's no time for that now. I've gotta help Kurrent.

When Alpha Guard got to the yard, he got a chance to live up to his nickname, the Guardian of Good.
HEROES, THE TIME HAS COME FOR US TO FIGHT BACK, LET TAKE THE YARD. Yes, finally some action.

Alpha Guard activated his compact jet pack which he used for flight and streaked onto the scene. Calling to some of the guards, he said Hey there punks, how about a taste of your own medicine? The King of Creation created several hot metal rods like the one that had been used to brand Kurrent and sent them at the guards with terrific speed. They hit home, and gave off enough heat to make the guards drop to the ground, rolling over and over in agony.

Waving to Kurrent, Alpha Guard shouted You know, the Fraternity will be here any minute. Looks like where gonna get a rematch. Shall I make another base?

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By _Obsidian_

Izaac still had a hard time believing his eyes. Here, in the north end of Central Park, an 12 meters tall statue of some "savior" he had never heard of, had been rosen up. "Praetor Lemnos. Huh. 'Savior'. How come he didn't get treated like the heroes of this hero-hostile city? He must have been one hell of a manipulator..." But the look of sculpted person was far from heroic. He looked harsch, demanding, and determined. The style of the statue was almost in Ancient Egyptian style, just that this Praetor didn't smile like the Pharaohs did.

Izaac's ESP began shouting. His telepathic cover had ceased, and someone evil was closing in. "Zoria, hide in a tree or something." Zoria, who was still in the form of a falcon, did what he told her to do and hid in a tree. Izaac was a bit worried, as he saw the guard approaching. "Show me your villain registration card. Or suffer the default treatment of the...ugh...heroes." Izaac could hear how the guard not wanted to use the word "hero"...it was as if it was profanity. Izaac decided to use a slightly darker voice and some profanity to give such an un-heroic impression as possible. "I didn't bring my d@mn card." Izaac removed one of his golden bracelets to show the guard the new "F" 'tatto'. He raised his fist so the F  on his arm would be perfectly visible. "You'd think this 'F' would stand for hero, you f@#&ing idiot?! Leave me alone." He put his bracelet back. The guard looked like he was only a notch from running away of fear. Izaac realized then that his own eyes and hands had glown of red energy, contrary to the typical blue magical energy he used to radiate. "O-okay. Fine. You're in the Fraternity. No harm done. If you see any...ugh...hero...give him a beatdown from me." Izaac got an evil smile on his face, and his eyes started glowing red again. "Can do. " The guard was already walking away, rididulously fast. Izaac grinned to himself.

"Zoria, you can get down now. It's over." Zoria flew down from the tree, now sitting on Izaac's shoulder. 'A thought hit me...what if there's not much time left...what if our friends...or allies...are in danger? We need to find the heroes, and mainly WAL, before the mob can find them and obliterate them...' Zoria said, with a calm, yet worried, telepathic voice. Izaac began feeling a bit sick now as he walked through the park, heading to the south. "That's...a good point...any idea where to look?" 'I'd suggest reading a guard's mind or something to find out where the camps are...well, I heard someone mentioning a camp when Kurrent was taken by the guards, should have said that earlier...and then we should go someplace high, to get a better view of things...' Izaac didn't bother to reply. He visualized the Eternity symbol for telepathy and looked at a guard standing about 17 meters away. This was the first time Izaac had actually entered a person's mind, he preferred to just pull names and emotions from people's heads.

The view within the guard's mind was not very appealing. It was a powerful view, like an enormous dark room filled filled with red lights and sparks. The first impression Izaac got was lots of fear and rage...Izaac had to concentrate deeply to not be consumed by it or be discovered. He soon found memories flashing before him. A hero camp in Brooklyn...called the Yard...the largest hero camp, that's where Kurrent was hold... Izaac quickly pulled himself out of the guard's mind. "People don't realize how difficult reading a mind can be. But at least I got what I wanted. Kurrent is held at the Yard, the largest hero camp...it's in Brooklyn. But we need to find some other WAL members first, I don't want to go alone." 'Fair enough.'

Izaac visualized the symbol of air...before anyone knew it, he and Zoria were halfway past Central Park, going to the top of Empire State Building to get a view of things. While there, Izaac visualized the Eternity symbol again, to open his mind to New York, to track his friends and allies. Concentrating, his eyes glowed red, and his vision changed. He could now "see" the emotions and mind signatures of people, most of New York was filled with fear and hatred, but on a few spots he could find hope and refusal. One such spot was somewhere in Brooklyn. "Brooklyn? That's where that camp was...wow, this feeling I get from there is strange, as if it is hatred, but a justified hatred...that can't be an everyday feeling here."

Another signature that broke the pattern was somewhere in south Manhattan. This signature, he recognized, but couldn't read who it was from the distance. But it was friendly, so he decided to go there. Within seconds, he had drawn the Air symbol again and was heading towards south in an impressive speed. Within about a minute, he was there. He could now see who the mind signatures belonged to, and it was now obvoius. Feral Nova and Angelic Reaper. But one thing made him raise an eyebrow. "Is my mind playing tricks with me or are you actually playing Uno?!"

moonshayde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By moonshayde
With grace and precision Julia and her brother maneuvered their way through the sewers with ease. One by one they would jump, slide, run along the pipes  down in the sewers, trying their best not to step into the sewer waters because of some of the creatures that lived within the water placed by the villains of this world. As the siblings made their way they turned back to see Risky having a hard time making her way through. Julia giggled at the sight of this. She always thought of her always able to maneuver her way through anything, and seeing her like this, was almost funny.

"Need some help Risky?" she would every-once in a while call out jokingly. She could see the glare that Risky would give her, which would only cause her to laugh some more.

Julia then leaped over a pipe and twist her body up and over in the air before landing on a pipe below, crouching down she then pushed herself off of that one and did a front flip down another, her landing was flawless. Living the sewers with her brother allowed her to almost perfect her already amazing acrobatic skills and agility, allowing her to develop an instant reaction to almost anything around her. Risky told them the plan that Ronin had about bringing back the Zero Squad, a old team of heroes who used to be feared by villains all around the world. Because of their skills, ability and loyalty, Julia and her brother were asked to joined. Of course, her bother was a little resistant in allowing Julia to join, he didn't want anything happen to her, which was understandable, after all, he was the big brother, and her legal guardian. He was responsible for her, but... with her powers, she felt it was almost an obligation for her to join the team. But she was more than willing to join, she almost burst out from her small blue body when Risky told them.

Julia was so full of questions, but one question that was just burning in her mind for the longest time right now was... how in the world were they going to bring down the villains? The three finally slowed down and stopped into an area that her and her brother would come to time after time. It was once a area were heroes, neutrals and civilians of the city used to live when the villains first did their take over. However it wasn't long before the villains found out where this was at and left this place like a ghost town. It was dark, damp, cold, and had a moldy smell to it. Julia scrunched her nose as she covered it with her right hand, waving her left hand around the front of her face trying to get the smell away. They then made their way into an old office building that was in the area. As soon as they stepped upon the ground, it gave an eerie creek to it. The two siblings then began to make their way along the pipes once more that hung under the ceiling of the building. They both watched as Risky made her way around the office by ground, kicking stuff away until they came to a huge room, filled with boxes, tables, chairs, and old furniture. Every time something was moved a wave of dust surrounded her. Lucky for the two the dust couldn't reach them.

"Joshua? Julia? Can you lend me a helping hand?" She then looked over to the two of them, who were now hanging over a pipe. "...or a foot?"

Julia looked over to her brother and smiled as she then let go of the pipe and back flipped to the ground. "I'll help!" she shouted as she landed on the ground, a small wave of dust flew from her landing as she began to cough. When the dust cleared she then began to make her way around the room, flipping chairs over and trying to dust them off with old rags she found in a box filled with thick gray webs. No spiders inside, it was as if they too found this place inhabitable. She then looked over to her brother and smiled. "Come on Joshua, help us!" She said as she began to dust a table that was in the middle of the room. She figured that this was going to be the area of where their team were to start out. It wasnt much, but it was somewhere were they can call their own, and begin the start of something amazing, a wave of new heroes were going to be born, and Julia was ecstatic to be a part of it.

"So, are we going to have cool nick names?" Julia began to ask.  "And awesome uniforms, like the x-men or something?" She asked as she began to pick up some old books from the ground.
Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ronin alexsnder

The plan was set and the lines were drawn the Zero Squad would be pulling the strings at least for the next 5 mins. while Ronin and the Zero Squad sat around planning their attack Ronin listened as Deja, Moonshayde and one shot filled him and risky in on what had changed and what was going on around the house of L. As Ronin began to discuss the plan Deja mentioned 2 children. These 2 kids were indeed the kids of Florian and the grandchildren of the king of kings. This put a kink in the well tuned plan that Ronin had in mind. the Zero Squad could not put the lives of 2 innocent children at risk even if they were the grandchildren to the most hated villain in history. Quickly Ronin did what he does best he compromised and reestablished a new plan. A plan that if worked would bring down the House of L and be the end of the leBeau name. 

Ronin stood in the middle of the street as he looked on in awe of the power that gambler had established. several buildings stood tall all around the house of L the buildings had air defense systems placed on top of them and would destroy anything that came near the house of L from the air. On the ground the street were filled with soldiers and tanks all standing guard to protect the house of L and make sure that their shindig would go off without a hitch. Ronin could see sentinels off in the distance as they stood just in front of the house of L. for Ronin this would either be the most stupid thing he ever done in his life or the most heroic and daring thing a man had ever done. As Ronin began to take what could be his last walk he looked up into the air at one of the buildings just to the left of L tower. The sun had set and there was barely any light in the sky besides the lit up buildings and the street lamps.  As Ronin walked he waited for the signal before he would make his mad dash. 

As Ronin approached he began to whisper to himself "come on One Shot are you." guards began to walk toward Ronin making the Z team leader nervous. Was his plan already falling apart before he even started. None the less he had to make the plunge even if one shot was not successful with his mission. Risky and her squad of Moonshayde and Deja was in the sewer and if Ronin knew Deja and Moonshayde they were already set up and ready to strike. "STOP RIGHT THERE CITIZEN" a guard shouted out at Ronin as he and 3 other men took aim with their rifles at the insane marine. Ronin stopped dead in his tracks listening to what they said. The guards slowly began to make their approach toward the hero. Ronin was directed to place his hands on his head and drop to his knees on the ground. Ronin did just that with his eyes still to the sky waiting for the signal. A guard laughed as he approached Ronin with his gun aimed at the skull of the feral warrior. "Looks like we got another hero boss" the guard said as he smacked Ronin on the head. Ronin snarled at the cheap shot as he kept his eyes to the sky. Ronin was getting anxious as he waited on the signal and the guards began to arrest him.

Suddenly there it was a flash of light from a small pen light that one shot carried. if it wasn’t for Ronin’s enhanced vision he would never had been able to see it. Quickly Ronin leaped up into the air. SNIKT the sound of Ronin’s claws unsheathing made the guards damn near piss their pants. In a flurry of quick strikes and slashes Ronin easily dropped the guards to the ground wounding them but not killing them. Quickly Ronin began to make his mad dash toward the house of L. tanks began to take aim at the daring warrior as several soldier opened fire. Ronin began to blink from side to side evading most the shots. The tanks had a hard time keeping up with the fast moving assailant for Ronin his biggest worry would be the sentinels. Ronin was about a 100 yards away from the building he was still moving with lighting fast reflexes to avoid getting shot at all costs. The feral warrior was fast but he couldn’t avoid all the shots as several bullets found their way inside his flesh and bouncing off of his adammantium skeleton.  Once again Ronin began to grow nervous as he drew closer to the tall sentinels. “COME ON ONE SHOT” Ronin yelled in a furious rage. Suddenly just as Ronin ran up a tank and lept into the air at a sentinel that was raising it's hand and preparing to fire a missile a massive explosion rocked the head of the mechanized machine.

One Shot had hacked into the guidance system of one of the anti air torrents and aimed it toward the ground in hopes of taking out a few sentinels. The results were catastrophic as the sentinel began to fall backwards toward the house of L. Ronin smiled as he flew through the air and stabbed his claws into the falling machine. the angle couldn’t have been more perfect as Ronin stood up and began to run up hill on the machine as it slowly fell backwards. When Ronin reached the top of the machine he once again took a flying leap and jumped off of the machine as it came crashing toward the ground.  Ronin flew through the air toward the house of L tower. Just before he became a pancake he Blinked himself into the building several floors up. With the help of One Shots Intel Ronin was able to find his way through the building as fast as he could while evading as much traffic as possible. With the party going on downstairs it made it much easier for Ronin to make his way through the building.

Ronin stopped once he found his main objective. With a quick glance at a wrist watch Ronin whispered to himself "30 seconds". Without a second thought Ronin burst into the room kicking the door open. He watched as the kids raised up and out of their beds. He could tell they were scarred he could see the panic in their eyes. For a brief second Ronin could see himself in the kid’s faces. The fear they had was the same he had a small child when he watched his mother get brutally killed. Ronin quickly shook the thought out of his mind as he rushed over and grabbed up the kids. With one in each arm Ronin made a mad dash for the window. "Ten seconds" Ronin whispered to himself. Suddenly Ronin burst through the window using his head to shatter the glass so not to harm the children. the feral warrior flew through the air hurdling toward the ground. There was no time as he heard the explosion rock the building. The wind cut through his body as he and the kids fell toward the ground. He could see the flames from the explosion began to climb up and through the air heading right for him. Just before the explosion would have engulfed him and the 2 kids Ronin blinked.

When Ronin and the 2 kids came out of the portal they were back in the sewers in the make shift headquarters for the zero squad. the children were crying and trying to escape his clutches but he wouldn’t let go of them. Ronin quickly made his way to the rail car that risky and company set up to be their main room. Once inside Ronin sat the kids down and let them pound away at him for a little bit. He was surprised at the strength of the duo as they fought him trying to escape. Ronin could not let them go he felt bad but their was no other choice.

Alpha Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Alpha Guard

As the battle raged on, Alpha Guard was a little disappointed. He had expected the Fraternity to be at the Yard by now, unless they were still unaware that the heroes were rebelling. The Guardian of Good had been stuck at Mobb Deep's HQ during the last battle, which wasn't bad or anything, but he had wanted a piece of the action. He especially wanted to go toe to toe with the former hero Renegade Lantern. The two of them were roughly on par with each other, but the Emerald Ace was one of the Fraternity's strongest members, and if he could defeat Renegade Lantern, the Fraternity would be brought down a notch or two. Which was just what the heroes needed to happen.

But although the Fraternity was not yet there, it seemed they had sent an appetizer. Dozens of Sentinels were headed toward the Yard, and there mission was obvious. Destroy the heroes. But the Guardian of Good wasn't about to let that happen.

As the brand on Alpha Guard's forehead began to glow, a giant bowling ball appeared in the sky. The King of Creation then directed it at the Sentinels, toppling them like bowling pins. But to prevent innocent people from being harmed, Alpha Guard conjured up pairs of giant hands, which caught the falling Sentinels, and then tossed them at other Sentinels, toppling them and repeating the pattern.

However, the supply of Sentinels seemed limitless. Sooner or later a few of them were bound to get through Alpha Guard's defenses. So the Guardian of good called out to Kurrent again. Kurrent, I've got a plan. I'm gonna expose the wire's of some of the Sentinels', and then I need you to use your electric power to access all the information programed in the Sentinels. Somewhere in there there must be the location of where the Sentinel's are coming from. If you can find that information, I can stop the Sentinel's at the source. Get ready, I'm gonna do it now!

The King of Creation materialized a giant buzz saw, and with extreme care, sliced off the outer layer of some of the Sentinel's, thus exposing the electric wires, which Kurrent could hopefully use to access the Sentinel's database. Alpha Guard created indestructible cages around the Sentinel's he had "skinned," to keep them from going anywhere while Kurrent did his thing. Alpha also continued to keep the other Sentinel's at bay. He could only hope he could keep it up lone enough for his plan to work.

DeJa Vu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By DeJa Vu

After filling in the plan with Ronin and seeing him fight off the massive amount of guards at the entrance of the house of L, he began to commence his own plan. The destruction of the House of L was nigh, and he would see to it. With his three man team of Moonshayde, Risky, and himself, they would set the place to flame. Teleporting to the sewer below, he would need to pinpoint the exact location underground. He knew the sewers well, but not well enough to find this one spot by teleporting there on a whim...it could take him an hour, an hour they didn't have. As he walked through the empty underground walkways, he thought about all the destruction he would be causing.

So much sin, so much would be destroyed today, and just within the next few minutes. All of the explosives were set out in the place he'd had several of his friends lay them, and as he walked down the twists and curves of the dark place, he broke out into a sprint. What do you know...they actually had sewer guards for the tower down here. This was going to be awkward for him...but they would have to be dealt with if he were to get to what he needed to do.

The two men walked around in a repetitive pattern with automatic guns strapped to their backs. He couldn’t tell if they knew what they were doing, but it didn’t matter, they were about to be incapacitated. Sprinting behind one he reached up to a bar beside him running along the top of the sewer cavern area and spun over his head, one hand grabbing him by the shoulder, before he could yell his face had already been smashed into the brick wall, knocking him out cold. The other guard heard the sound of the crash and ran to the area he had thought it was, but it was too late, DeJa had already teleported behind him and struck him in the ribs. He leaned to the side in pain and Joshua grabbed the gun he had strapped around his back and whacked him in the side of the head with it. He was out cold to, and once he was sure that they were still breathing he took all the weapons they had and unloaded them, and gave them back t them. He took all of their knives and headed to where the spot he had designated was.

Upon arrival, the bombs were in place. Everything was set...it was all time. He thought about the crumbling buildings and all that would occur because of this insane action, but it meant justice. Freedom for all who had been held captive by Gambler and Florian, freedom for all....

As he reached out and pressed the codes for the explosives, the huge 78 digit code to let it off, he turned away and walked off; the bomb would be detonating in ten minutes, setting off an explosion that would shatter the foundations of the , and the lives of the people in it. Debris would destroy this section of the sewer that he was in at the moment. Looking back at his partners Risky and sister Moonshayde, he smiled lightly, and walked back to them, each of them places their arms around his as they prepared to teleport back to the Zero Squad base.

As he began to dissaoarate into the darkness, he whispered softly to himself and the others around him,

Justice is served.

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By mantoid

Then:

Erika had tried to reach the others on her team, but to no avail. She was only picking up static, and couldn't get even a second of a strong signal. Got to meet up with them, I need to find my team.

Now:

Mantoid was walking along, looking for any signs of her team. I'd better keep low, that way I won't get spotted by someone else. Then, she saw something in the sky. It was a giant bowling ball! Whoa, that doesn't look safe! Wait, that must be Alpha. She saw the bowling ball come down, but it was still quite a ways in the distance. How will I make it there without flying, to ensure that I don't run into any unnecessary trouble along the way? Then, it seemed as though by magic it was there. Parked in an alley, was a brand new Ducati.

Erika looked excited. That thing looks fast. She glanced around, and there was no one. I wonder if there is a key... She looked on the top of the motorcycle. Great, no key. Looks like I'll have to hot wire this thing. Mantoid tried it for a few minutes, with no luck. I need to go, now! She pulled out the spark plug, and stuck her finger in it. She started rolling it, sparking everywhere.

VVRROOOMMM! It roared to life! Time to make tracks. She started accelerating. Mantoid was to 60 mph in less than 3 seconds. She kept accelerating.

She saw that she was approaching the spot where Alpha was. Uh oh, not enough time to stop. She jumped off the motorcycle, turned to water, and outstretched her wings. She was carried back with much force, as the wind caught her. Mantoid landed on the ground.

Her motorcycle, however, was going so fast that it continued in a straight line, and was headed for a sentinel. BOOM! It hit a sentinel, causing the Ducati to burst into flames, and be distorted beyond recognition.

Giant hands were around the people, protecting them from the giant bowling ball. She looked at Alpha, he outstretched his hand, and another creation appeared. It was a large buzz saw. He used it to slice through the sentinels, only skin deep.

Erika finally caught up to Alpha. She asked him what he was doing, and she got a quick summary.

"So, you want Kurrent to help you to access the sentinels database? I can work with electricity too, though not to his extent. I could give it a try if you want."
TGC Gambler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TGC Gambler

Laughter and the sounds of champagne being poured filled the downstairs area of the House of L. The atmosphere was loose and free as friends from all over New New York gathered to celebrate the birthday of Florian LeBeau. Gambler couldn’t have been more proud of his son and the team that he led. However not everyone shared the LeBeau’s perfect utopia and remembered a world where every man, woman, and child was free. Standing in the center of the room the King of King’s gently tapped his whine glass as he tried to gain the attention of the room. But suddenly the massive body of a Sentinel crashed into the side of the majestic tower causing catastrophic damage. Without hesitation, as the upper body of the robot fell towards the guests, Gambler flashed his hand forward and stopped the metal giant in mid-air, before flinging it back out of the gaping hole it had created.

The entire east side  had been damaged causing the structural integrity of the tower to weaken. Pieces of wall, glass, and debris began to fall. It was chaos as several guests from the lower levels had been killed while others where trapped beneath the ruble. Outside the madness continued as the gun towers unexplainably opened fire on the Sentinels and ground troops. It was a well coordinated attack that had been flawlessly executed. Using his superhuman speed Florian dashed towards his children’s bedroom but a new explosion rocked the House of L sending the young Cajun flying backwards.

Screams of terror rang out as the building began to collapse. Defiantly Gambler held his composure and used his telekinesis  to elevate his wife and child. Florian used his kinetic manipulation to form a protective bubble around his family as their world crashed down around them. Smoke and dust covered the entire area while small flames flickered in the wreckage. Bodies lay strung all over in a horrific scene of death. Through the smoke and smog a purple haze slowly started to become visible as the dust settled. Gambler, Florian, and Esther LeBeau walked over the top of the once mighty and powerful symbol of their dominance. Only one thought ran through their minds, revenge. Without turning to face his wife the Cajun spoke,

“Use your telepathy chere. See if there is any left alive. And see if you can pick up any stray thoughts from dee villainous scum responsible for dis outrage.”

Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Bio Guyver

Bio Guyver's communicater began beeping. He picked up the communicater and pressed the button. Feral nova's voice could be heard through the speaker she began speaking telling the Captain her location. "Im in the concentration camp were the heroes are being kept and beaten and tortured without mercy."  "Rally up any We Are Legend members that u can and move to my location." Two figuers appeared in front of Bio Guyvers eyes. These mysterious figuers were looking for someone or something. One of the figuers armed himself with two swords . The man charged at the two heroes with a female following him. The mysterious man attacked swinging his katanas at the two heroes aiming for their mid-section. Bio Guyver crossed his two high frequency swords making an  x covering his torso, the swords were able to cross onto his swords thus jamming it . The strengh of the Guyver unit was far enough so that he could repel the mans attack , the two  vibration globes on Bio Guyver's mouth lit up. He sent a powerful sonic wave towards tyhe man who was in point blank distance. In that distance it is virtually impossible to avoid since the sonic wave is so big and powerful. The female following the man with the sword was in range of the force pushing sonic wave. Bio Guyver hoped to knock the attackers back, Bio Guyver backflipped fifteen feet back landing with a gymnist pose, getting in a better and safer position. Bio Guyvers extended his high frequency sword five feet prepared for any other attacks. Smoke came out of the resperator from his face armor and his eyes lenses began glowing a hellish red glow.

One Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By One Shot

The math’s for this was incredible what does the best marksman in the world plus a really big ass gun equal. Well that plus that marks man happens to be a little unhinged the answer is utter chaos and destruction . Shell after shell flew into the sentinels as one shot began his array of utter demolition nothing could stop him he felt like a god .when all of the shadows surrounded, he felt a tap on his shoulder. As he turned to look a pale hand in the shape of a fist broke his nose and knocked him to the floor he thought he seen a clown as he past into darkness.

Upon waking to a sheering pain screaming into his temples One Shot looked on to see the figure of a young man just in his twenty’s dressed in purple with a clown like smile breaking from ear to ear, It looked as if he had cut the side of his cheeks with a knife to make the smile bigger, His eyes where crimson like the blood dripping from his nose, Trying to move one shot found himself roped to a chair the rope was so tight it was drawing blood from his wrist and ankles, Great he thought. Someone who knows what they are doing that’s all I need. The man was mere centimeters away from his face now  his voice was like nails dragging down a black board “Where did they take them” Ha what a twat One Shot thought you just told me that Ronin got out okay with the kids maybe this dumb ass has no idea what he was doing.

“hmmmmm No idea what your talking about you lanky piece of piss” his remarks where met by a swift scalpel cut across the face not to deep but enough to sting like a four day shag of a hooker stacked with STD’S, The man turned and walked over to a tray that One Shot could only assume was full of more party favorites as his brain went into over gear the man spoke once again. “My name is Luncin Arrow” OH SHIT his voice scream in his head, A f@cking Arrow that family was nuts not run of your mill nuts like oh shit we are all going to die nuts and this one was the son the most f@cked up of the whole family of all the dumb luck “And I want you to tell me where he took them or im going to give you a smile like mine”, He turned and waved his hands at his face. F@cking ugly b@stard that he was. “Well the girls always like a man with a smile but im guessing you dont swing that way” Thank god for the SAS training. Think your somewhere else and not in a mad mans basement about to get your balls cut of with a hand saw. F@CK THE SAS TRAINING you close your eyes and your no where else but here sitting in a chair with some little twisted. Before he could finish the thought another punch almost knocked him out his chair.

The Blood filled his mouth as the one light in the room feel over “Tell me NOW” god this kids voice was annoying “Well if you want anything out of me” he spat the blood and some teeth to the floor and smiled at Luncin his teeth now thick with black blood “Your really going to have to stop hitting like a girl now are’nt you.” His eye where watering from the pain and he knew that it was only going to get worse, But you know what f@ck him, F@ck the House of L and Ronin do a good god damn job cause I will not give this little runt the satisfaction of breaking me “OOOORAHHH YOU BITCH” he said as another scalpel was laid on his flesh.

The Researcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By The Researcher

The Hillains had everything they wanted. Everything their hearts desired had come  true in the blink. They all embraced their new found utopia and lived their life as if it was something that was natural to them. Life as the world knew it was corrupt and even the thought of doing a good deed was frowned upon and dealt with in the harshest of way's.

That could not be said for the heroes. They were hunted, beaten humiliated and worse of all they were alone. Everything they had come to believe in had been erased. Life for the heroes Had become kill or be killed. A theory that some heroes deem immoral or unheroic but that were the circumstances of the new world, The world of Villains. In the New World a team reformed, a hero was branded, and a living legend regain his arm making him even more dangerous.

As the battle lines began to be drawn the researcher looked on from his plain he looked at the way the heroes and the tactics they used. After the explosion of the House of L and the kidnapping of the LeBeau children as well and the battle that was sure to take place at the prison camp called "The Yard" It had become time for the Researcher to once again intervene. Again speakig with his thunderous voice he said....

STOP

Immediately after the skies all went blood shot red and all that didn't exist in the world instantly disappeared. The city had disappeared and the heroes and villains all hovered still beyond the plane of existence and he spoke to them again....

This was all a test humans, a test to prepare you for things to come. For thousands of years I have seen Earth and all its accomplished on it own  and believe or not  I have come to admire this planet and the people in it. Everything was a test and everyone was tested! From when I put the teams against each other and when I gave the villains  the world it all was a test. The fact is..........I have seen your future and soon heroes and villains alike will be challenged with something, that unless you work together you will all be finished. Earth will be finished. This future has already been written but many of times I have seen the people of Earth rewrite their destiny. I can tell you no more and you all have been warned...

With that said, The Researcher returned all the players in his game to their homes at the same time they were first moved out of their reality. With knowledge of everything that had taken place and the warning of a possible apocalypse.