• 53 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

yea Gambler Im having Problems coming up with a name for the battle lol

#2 Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck Baby. Not that you need it :P

#3 Posted by SHA (BLACK) (207 posts) - - Show Bio

Kick his ass G!

#4 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio
SHA (BLACK) said:
"Kick his ass G!"
Im coming after you after i post In my battle with gambler sha, thanks for putting me in a overwhelming predicament
#5 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
cheers for the Blue

Go Archer!

As for a name....True Shot? The bow and card? I'll stop now..:)
#6 Posted by SHA (BLACK) (207 posts) - - Show Bio
The Genesis Archer said:
"SHA (BLACK) said:
"Kick his ass G!"
Im coming after you after i post In my battle with gambler sha, thanks for putting me in a overwhelming predicament"

LIKE I SAID TWO TYPES OF VILLIANS
#7 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Ill use the bow and Card, i like that, well im off to post be back in a few

#8 Edited by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
The Genesis Archer said:
"yea Gambler Im having Problems coming up with a name for the battle lol"
Ante-Up
#9 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio
SHA (BLACK) said:
"The Genesis Archer said:
"SHA (BLACK) said:
"Kick his ass G!"
Im coming after you after i post In my battle with gambler sha, thanks for putting me in a overwhelming predicament"

LIKE I SAID TWO TYPES OF VILLIANS"
Dont yell at me!

Ga Curls In a Ball and cries


#10 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"The Genesis Archer said:
"yea Gambler Im having Problems coming up with a name for the battle lol"
Ante-Up"
Ante up? ok ill use that i guess
#11 Posted by SHA (BLACK) (207 posts) - - Show Bio

besides if you think that's a predicament just wait until i actually attack you

#12 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30082 posts) - - Show Bio
Waves a little flag for G :D
Online
#13 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio
SHA (BLACK) said:
"

besides if you think that's a predicament just wait until i actually attack you

"
i will run away from your celestial orbs of energy and run for my life
#14 Posted by SHA (BLACK) (207 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO i was talking about kicking you in the balls

#15 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Waves a little flag for G :D"
Looks and sees its a white flag and incinerates it :P
#16 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"The Genesis Archer said:
"yea Gambler Im having Problems coming up with a name for the battle lol"
Ante-Up"
Haha.
#17 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
Waves a "KICK HIS A$$ GAMBLER" flag.
#18 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30082 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Waves a little flag for G :D"
Looks and sees its a white flag and incinerates it :P"
White flag? Your sadly mistaken dear xP
Online
#19 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio
SHA (BLACK) said:
"LMFAO i was talking about kicking you in the balls"
i would still run, i need to have children lol
#20 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hurt... I thought I was the first hero on your list?

Well I'll have to make sure you stay alive long enough for me to kill you 

GOOOOOOO GGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
#21 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30082 posts) - - Show Bio
The Genesis Archer said:
"SHA (BLACK) said:
"LMFAO i was talking about kicking you in the balls"
i would still run, i need to have children lol"

No.. No you dont xP
Online
#22 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck GA

#23 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"The Genesis Archer said:
"SHA (BLACK) said:
"LMFAO i was talking about kicking you in the balls"
i would still run, i need to have children lol"

No.. No you dont xP"
Then ill drop to the floor after being kicked and Clutch My scrotum In agony
#24 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck Archer. You'll need it.

Go soft on that one G. He got mad skills but he is still a rookie. Don't forget that. lol

#25 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio
Risky said:
"Good luck Archer. You'll need it.

Go soft on that one G. He got mad skills but he is still a rookie. Don't forget that. lol"
No gambler dont go soft on me im new to the vine and not rpging, i would like to learn things, and if you go easy on me i wont learn anything


thanks risky
#26 Posted by Les Assassins Silencieux (45 posts) - - Show Bio

I just Rp. I'm nothing special, just like to have fun.

#27 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

haha G we still need to fight sometime

#28 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

I know. That fatal three way between Florian, Risky, and yourself was shaping up to be some'n serious

#29 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I know. That fatal three way between Florian, Risky, and yourself was shaping up to be some'n serious"
your not kidding man it was really looking good all three of us were doing our best work i think
#30 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

posted imma get off for a while ill be on later

#31 Posted by Dead Lock (196 posts) - - Show Bio

GO GA KICK HIS ASS HOMIE!!!....

Looks around and doesn't see anyone.Creeps out of the thread slowly

#32 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
The Genesis Archer said:
"posted imma get off for a while ill be on later"
Damn I didnt even see u had posted. My bad, reading it now
#33 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

Go GA kick the ass out of G

#34 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
mark1212 said:
"Go GA kick the ass out of G"
For some reason that sentence just doesn't sound right.
#35 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice post. But I would like to point out, that its sort of an unspoken rule that your not allowed to use other peoples characters (without their say so) in your post. I myself dont have a problem with you punkin Florian like that, but still it would have been cool of u to ask first. Same with Babs. Just a heads up for the future.

#36 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Nice post. But I would like to point out, that its sort of an unspoken rule that your not allowed to use other peoples characters (without their say so) in your post. I myself dont have a problem with you punkin Florian like that, but still it would have been cool of u to ask first. Same with Babs. Just a heads up for the future."
k man my bad man, im still gettin used to the way people rpg on this site
#37 Edited by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"mark1212 said:
"Go GA kick the ass out of G"
For some reason that sentence just doesn't sound right."
he kick your ass out of you you cant use  a $h!iter lol Jking do a good battle.
#38 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Its all good. Working on my post now......kinda

#39 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio
Sits down in a chair and begins to read the New york times to check if his Report was posted

I guess the editor didnt finish yet
#40 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry man I'm trying to get a post up tonight. Slow going

#41 Posted by sha (green) (48 posts) - - Show Bio
The Genesis Archer said:
"Sits down in a chair and begins to read the New york times to check if his Report was posted

I guess the editor didnt finish yet "
You could post in our fight
#42 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

There ya go Archer, you've already got a fight to post in lol

#43 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"There ya go Archer, you've already got a fight to post in lol"
Yea i Know im just taking a break right now, my mind is kinda overwhelmed from reading The post in the apocalypse rpg lol
#44 Posted by Les Assassins Silencieux (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Are u in that rpg?

#45 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

im suppose to jump in it, but i dont really like the theme of it that much

#46 Posted by sha (yellow) (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I was going to get in to but i didnt do he first one so i thought of it as disrespectful + i dont think ronin wants me in it

#47 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Then dont jump in lmao. Its flowing nicely and if you aint feelin it then u shouldn't force it.

#48 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Then dont jump in lmao. Its flowing nicely and if you aint feelin it then u shouldn't force it."
i want to jump in though but you guys are type far into it and im going to feel a bit lost, beacuse i didnt take the time to read the all of the post
#49 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Kick his ass Genesis show him Mobb Deep rolls!

#50 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone bailed lol