Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Akira Overdrive

The Art of War is ancient and sacred, there is no clear origin to where it comes from and the only explanation from man is that Gods brought it to them. The Greeks believe it was Ares, the Japanese believe it was Bishmonten, the Indians believed it was Shiva and so on from other cultures. In each story there is one who is clearly the best at killing with bare hands, and it is only human nature to find who is the best, it is only a gods nature to find a champion to represent them.

Recently a series of where bought by unknown buyers and it was not clear as to why exactly they were bought. Beautiful mountains and stunning landscapes were all laid out on these and soon enough, a huge structure appeared on the largest . It was magnificent and showed aspects of roman architecture, but looked like a Japanese temple, with elements of Arabian Mosque and Celtic scriptures carved in its stone. No one knew where the Castle came from, but at night it glowed with light from fire and flags waved in the air, as they lay stuck in the sand on the shore of the island. Soon enough, men in red robes began to wait at sea and stand like statues guarding like sentinels.

It was a lovely day for the Super Ninja and Business Mogul Akira Overdrive as he zoomed in and out of lanes on the highway  in his Codatronica. His jet black hair blew in the wind as his eyes where shielded by dark shaded glasses. In a matter of seconds AO reached his main office building for Halo Corp, and stepped out of his super fast car and walked through the silent VIP parking lot that he recently had installed. An eerie silenced lingered in the concrete parking lot and Akira suddenly stopped dead in his tracks, his enhanced senses picked something up, something wasn’t right….and sure enough….Men in red robes equipped with katanas, axes, claymores, staffs and a myriad of other weapons all came from the shadows, ready to attack. Arrogance showed in the Phantom Phenoms  eyes as he quickly pulled of his Versaci lenses and held them tightly. Without any warning the crimson robbed men rushed in, going for the kill and Akira simply steeped back, holding his left foot half way in the air while pivoting on his right the first man with a katana gave a straight slash downwards. Akira simply moved out the way and spun on his pivot foot coming back around with a backwards roundhouse. As it landed the man in a vanished into thin air, only leaving a katana that AO picked up and rushed for a few others slicing them down and making them disappear like the first. As his back was turned a heavy claymore slash came crashing down on his back and at the instant his Movement Analyzer ran through hundreds of styles and pinpointed it as the Heavy handed Norseman combat form. Blood trickled down his back and he shifted his left foot to the back, grimacing in pain and tightly gripping the katana.

More came at him, and as he batted them down with swift bushido moves he noticed each one attacked with different styles and only was left before he could adapt any further. Though he absorbed dozen of moves in this battle he lost blood, these men were no push overs. Akira eyed the last one as they moved in a circle, as he moved into slash his attack was deflect and the man in a robe simply bowed down and brought out a scroll, he laid I ton the floor and bowed once more. With no mercy Akira dropped his weapon and spun viciously a strong kick to the man’s chest that sent him flying and vanishing just like the others.AK-47 picked up the scroll and quickly unraveled it just as his security guards came rushing in to help him, but obviously to late.

“Sir! Our communications were jammed, the elevator wouldn’t work.”

Akira looked at the lead guard and threw him scroll.

“Shut up. Have the scientist analyze that scripture. And after that….your fired.” “You!” said Akira pointing to his new lead guard appointed seconds ago…

“Get my bags ready…Looks like I’m going to the .”

The plane trip was short thanks to Akira’s supersonic leer jet. Once he reached the islands he was greeted by more men in red robes that led him past sandy shores decorated with flags and into the castle’s throne room. Inside he was surprised to see others who were conversing about being attacked by the men in red robes. He saw his teammates but simply sat by himself and entourage of men as the crowd got quite when a lanky oriental man dressed in fine silk and Chinese jewelry sat down in the throne. He soon began to spoke.

“Warriors of the finest caliber, all here to see who is truly the greatest in my sacred art. I have brought you here to compete in a tournament of blood, a competition of breaking bones….A GAME OF DEATH! Right now I ask you to open your scrolls that you were given to see who your opponent is and where the battle will commence exactly on this lovely Island I have acquired.”

With that said, the man left the throne room…..

The Battles are as follows:

Ginger Miles vs Fa Shu Kai-Waterfalls

Uchiha NeVann vs Tenjin-Cemetery

Scarlet Spider vs Batgirl Babs-Throne Room

Lady Nightmare vs Cly-Beach Front

Acheron vs Gambler-Jungle

Siphon vs Platinum Warrior-Mountain Plateau

Kurrent vs

Akira Overdrive vs Knighter-Chess Room

Drifter vs Triple7-Roof of Castle

Nightwolfe vs Joseph.-Dungeon

Fa Shu Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Fa Shu Kai

Sweet Cant wait to start. Ill wait for Ginger to start

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i posted the ooc you post first

Fa Shu Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fa Shu Kai

Hmmm alrighty. Ill make a post out now

Joseph.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joseph.

wooh! im excited

triple7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By triple7
I thiink this was suppose to be an RPG to accompany the fights. How you got into the match and such. As refered to in the OOC. So .......you all ruined it! lol Please delete you post in here and RPG using the other as the OOC and this as RPG!