The future of CVnU, SPACE, THE UNIVERSE AND......END OF EARTH!?

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MrYashimora

This is a blog is telling u a trilogy of future space CVnU events and RPs that will help shape the CVnU all idea's and RP's lead up to the final moment.........battle for Earth!

First a song U MUST LISSION TO, to get u in the mood

The reason i pick the song into not just get u in the mood, but its telling the things to come in the lyrics!

steps to making a universe

The CVnU can be huge, i plan on doing that, after seeing all the marvel movies and reading up on CVnU lore WE ARE ALL STILL ON EARTH! WHY!? i mean dont get me wrong its fine and all but my sci fi inner nerd exploded with a whole concept of an idea, what if we expanded the CVnU to other planets, and the Earth bound hero's/villains could even get there!!! good idea right? so i with the help of @shadowswordmaster we are talking in PMs with other aliens/hero account to start a trilogy of mini RPs and blogs to "shape" the universe more and tell the full story all leading up to......Battle for Earth RP!

step one, Home is behind, the world head

Step one will be my space RP- War on Peace open RP(OOC) . witch will tell the first battle of Planet Zenitaia

and shape the events of the fate of a superpower and its people. but this RP is not just a test to see if people get interested its going to show u that theirs more to the CVnU ancient secrets of the cosmos then just mutants and aliens! if you read The Incident at Karyi V at the end there was a green light that shot up in the sky out of a pyramid in a cave, well you will soon see that shaped thing to come!

step two, and there are many paths to tread

I got many idea's on what to put in this CVnUheres the list below

• should we make Nova corps and Xandar?
  • how big can we expand the universe?
  • is there a way to get everyone interested?

I got many more but listing all them would take forever! the idea is to keep the best ones and throw away most of the minor stuff.

i have made some locations and a faction here as well

the Federation(CVnU NPC faction/story)

Planet Zenitaia(CVnU open location thread)

step three, through shadow

The evil aliens and earth born villains need to join together in the future that will unit all the hero's and a huge war happens, thats and idea but long way off, save that for the battle of earth! right now i just need a list of all the evil aliens and villains from space to get more motivated on the concept, "what if we joined together to take over the universe"??? that would help shape things to come as well :D

step four, to the edge of night

After the RP Japans take over phase one

depending on the outcome ill PM @fuzionguy among others on a future blog ill be posting witch will allow anyone to be able to go out into this universe via space travel in starships so everyone can visit these other worlds and places not needed to make an alt account for it anymore.

step five, until the stars are all alight

Think of the biggest intergalactic war in space and on multiple planets to whats to come! Earth will also get involved and the fate of CVnU will be tested! this is also the most boring part lost of NPC fight are going to come in play here and i know how that gets stale fast so will work on it!

step six, mist and shadow, cloud and shade

Depending on the outcome of step five Earth will get involved in a war that cannot be won unless all hero's band together to save the blue planet, i know everyone has real lives so this will be the longest step for its the beginning of Earths global war!

step seven, all shall fade (final stage)

If Earth hero's dont band together to face the CVnU villains and the main antagonist Earth will fade away! will everyone be up for the challenge?

comments? opinions? idea's? PLEASE SHARE!

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome!!! I am definitely down in taking part on this awesomeness :D

Very smart to pool all of the already created lore of the space CVnU

I hope this blows up because I'd love to see it happen! I'll figure out a character soon (:

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for callous_adherent
Callous_Adherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sheesh I didn't know everyone wanted MARATHON 3 to happen this bad. Alright alright, it'll be ready in September hold your horses.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not if Telescopic Man has anything to say about it.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fabian_Meyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soooooooo CvnnU :p

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mryashimora:

He'll stand up to whatever threatens the Earth!

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I have a Nova Corps. And they are inter-dimensional!

Other than that, I am cool. Would love to participate this.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is very ambitious.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: even Thanitos!?

Thanitos sounds like Thanos and a Dorito combined.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@jack_: It's Dorito's new flavor.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_red_sun_rising
The_Red_Sun_Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I suppose I can push my plans for MARATHON 3 back *again*. Though I'd like to speak to you about consolidating our ideas as I don't want to feel like I'm stealing someone else's thunder.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I suppose I can push my plans for MARATHON 3 back *again*. Though I'd like to speak to you about consolidating our ideas as I don't want to feel like I'm stealing someone else's thunder.

To be fair at first I thought it was the reverse for a second.

The_Red_Sun_Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_sun_rising said:

To be fair at first I thought it was the reverse for a second.

This has been a year in the making after real life forced me to take a year off from the vine. I'm rather testy about having to push this back farther as the saga as a whole has been in the making since 2011.

I suppose it's my fault for taking such long breaks from the vine and being so over-cautious about potential setbacks or failure.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_sun_rising: Really 2011 , okay that is amazing .

Sometimes when you have a big project you worried about it , which I have the same feeling too when I do big stuff.

The_Red_Sun_Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: The CVnU forced me to do over everything so I suppose the current incarnation is only as old as late 2012.

Metallurgist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_sun_rising: (This is Shadow) That is sad to hear but glad that you pick it up again.I remember stuff from a month into the new look of the website is the earliest I remember your stuff to be honest.

The_Red_Sun_Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metallurgist: My career is a history of real life getting in the way, self criticalism preventing me from releasing stuff, and always being late for the fun stuff. Yet no matter how many times I try to leave the vine permanently I always come back here because I am compelled to get this story done and I find that I cannot make it work in one sided novel format (I get bored and lonely and never get more than a page or two in).

Metallurgist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_sun_rising: I think that is normal for a writer of your caliber , which is beyond mine.

I had the same problem of all of my work that I do here , I always think I could do better but when I do it always seemed , not so stellar.What I do is work at each day , sometimes big , sometimes small but I always try and get some thing down even if it's not complete.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_ said:
@mryashimora said:

@jack_: even Thanitos!?

Thanitos sounds like Thanos and a Dorito combined.

its a secret all i can say is Thanitos is a world eater!

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm all for space being acknowledged entirely. Make the right RPG that gives everybody the opportunity to dip their hands in.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm all for space being acknowledged entirely. Make the right RPG that gives everybody the opportunity to dip their hands in.

thats the plan :) most of this is way off but some of this can be done now with blogs and location threads but will see where this goes.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mryashimora: As long as I'm the one to kick Earth in it's South Artic nuts and shatter it into molten pieces I'm in!

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MrYashimora

@mryashimora: As long as I'm the one to kick Earth in it's South Artic nuts and shatter it into molten pieces I'm in!

No Caption Provided

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers