Down south in America, crime is no stranger to it's peoples, murders and gun runners are a plenty. But behind the cheap armatures and hacks, the Riders run cold on the lone roads...
The Forsaken riders, a ruthless and motivated biker gang led by a dead man, and filled with some of the most deadly people to stand on the earth. Their goals are simple, to run the south with a misfit grin on their faces. Gun running, alcohol trafficking are just their state side deeds, they also have a knack for bagging some of the most lethal bounties on earth and finish them before it's free whiskey hour at the club bar. But who are these bikers? What lives do they live when they arent riding cold down those lone roads with their fellow Forsaken?
Name: Ash Walmer
Alias: Ash, The Hunter, The "Bastitch"
Club rank: Chief rider
Nationality: American (Presumably)
Weight: 425 lbs
Alignment: Neutral, w/ Villain Tendencies
Origin of Powers: Reanimated by evil scientist.
Ash's chopper: The misery machine.
Ash literally sold his soul for this fine space chopper, highly durable and armed to the teeth. The misery machine can be summoned by mere thought and can be sentient if it is commanded to do so. It's loud and it packs a punch for anything in it's path. This hellbeast of a bike is capable of interstellar travel like most alien air crafts.
Name: Alex Jacobs
Aliases: Ferro Vida, Parity
Club rank: "Peace keeper"
Weight: 140 lbs
Super Name: Naamah / Obyzouth.
Real Name: Naamah / Obyzouth.
Base of Operations: Russia/ Savage Lands/Iceland.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.
Relationship Status: In an with Kayle Rez. In an open relationship with Mallory Lillian Blackwater.
Children: Vapula (Son) with Hate Monger.
Known Relatives: Elohim (Father), Azrael (Sister), Helena (Sister), Shadow Thief, (Brother)
Hair Color: Black.
Weight: 108lbs(Human) 123lbs (Demon)
Eye Color: Blue (Human) Golden (Demon)
Height: 5'5" (Human) 6' 2" (Demon)
Super Power Origin: Angel / Fallen Angel.
Place of : Heaven.
Known Aliases: Naamah, Lust, Ivory, Beth, Kimmie, Nephthys.
Group Affiliation: Tenebrasque In. / La Cour des Hiboux.
Name: Desiray Divanova
Aliases: Spitfire, Diva Desire, D
Friends: Members of the more or less disbanded S.I.B and Razor
"Diva's" Bike: Reign is a customized chopper styled Suzuki Hayubusa. Anyone who knows Desiray knows that her favorite thing above all else is speed. She modifies everything she can for it, its her addiction. Reign is one of the few bikes that doesnt abide the one eighty seven law capable of reaching 197mph on its own and breaking two hundred as Spitfire adds her own abilities to it. On a regular basis she tends to have two smgs and three clips of ammo a piece concealed in the bike. Her job being more a scout for police then an actual traffic in deals.
Alias: Trinity 00
Skin Color: Caucasian
Real Name: Kelly Silverlance
Forsaken riders code.
- ALWAYS Respect a fellow Forsaken.
- NEVER Kill another fellow Forsaken.
- The Forsaken riders are your family, and family is first.
- A Forsaken in danger is a Forsaken that will be helped.
- Never leave a fellow Forsaken behind.
- A Forsaken's friends are friends of yours.
- When you ride, ride true.
- When riding in packs of forsaken, keep them as safe as yourself.
- The bar is sanctuary, the bar is our church in dire need.
- There is always booze to share with your fellow Forsaken.
- Once a Forsaken, ALWAYS a Forsaken.
- Bury your fellow Forsaken with respect.
- Bare your patch when with other Forsaken
- Respect the pentagon patches, help teach the circle patches.
The chapel, the church and sanctuary. The riders club bar.
This is the home and hangout for the Forsaken riders, it is their garden of Eden. The bar is located in a small abandoned town in an unknown location somewhere in the south. To the normal eye it would be described as a dive, but to a person of a misfit taste, it is the classiest biker joint anywhere in the south of America. As for the highways that surround the abandoned town? Not a single form of authority for miles, seeings how the Forsaken paid of the cops and also being to afraid to cross into their turf.
Locations in the bar:
- The bounty board: A massive board that consumes an entire wall filled with bounties from across the globe.
- Main bar: A basic biker bar with enough liquor to give a viking a puking of his life.
- The upstairs rooms: Where most of the members tend to reside for rest and privacy, each Forsaken having a room.
- The basement/Fight ring: A cage is located downstairs with bets always being placed on a good ol' fashioned beat down among their fellow Forsaken.
- The garage: The art gallery, this is where most of the Forsaken put their bikes when they are in need of a good tune up or just a place to store their rides.
- The armory: Fit for a small Russian army, this small bunker located twenty feet under the bar is filled with weapons from today and back int the day.
- The graveyard: Out behind the bar is a graveyard ready to be filled with the Forsaken that die fighting for it's cause.
The highways are always void of any life, the locals from other towns know better not to cross into Forsaken turf, not even the police. If you are trying to escape the Forsaken by highway, you are looking at miles and miles of desert and grass plains for miles and miles in every direction.
- Everyone is welcome with good reason, if your character is a "Good guy" or "Hero", harassment I.C MAY ensue, you have been warned. ^_^
- No arguing or harassment OOC, will result in instant thread kick of instigating writer.
- Respect your fellow writers!
- No major destruction of the bar, one warning then thread kick.
- No god modding, one warning then thread kick.
- Basic RPG rules apply, if you have yet to read them, read them now.> http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/official-rpg-rules/696/#4
- Have fun of course!