The Fool vs the Child (Bushimi VS Feral Nova)

Avatar image for bushimi_natsumo
Bushimi_Natsumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bushimi_Natsumo
Bushimi dreams of past battles as he waits for his visitor. The battle of Sekigahara, it was a vast army that stood in front of Toyotomi and he knew that Ieyasu was a powerful man. His power to bring his moral up with the simplest of words made him a man of great might an Ieyasu was also a man of great milartary prowess but Toyotomi was the same. Even with a smaller army than Ieyasu he would stand an fight to his last breath, only 7000 men short than Ieyasu he would cause the inward troubles within Ieyasus army. The battle was long an at times it looked as if we would loose, but we stood tall and proud. I remember the feeling of the blade in my hand as it cut through the enemy. Standing against Tadakatsu  with my twin tachi's i knew death would have been inevitable...for someone else but I sliced past him leaving him crippled. But my valiant fight through the countless men would not stave Toyotomi's loss in this massive battle. After many days our army was obliterated, and the enemy lost less than we had that day. 32,000 men were lost on the Toyotomi an I knew that a continued effort fighting would only prove more damaging for me. And rumor spread that I was an immortal through the ranks so I commited supoku and appeared to have died on the field.

Few hours after the battlefield had been cleared an checked for the living I stood, an began again to change my life into someone else. Then I was known as Kushi, and I had no surname it made it much easier to disappear in the dead. But those days of constant fighting were the best times in my life.

The alarm sounded at a low volume waking Bushimi up from his slumber, his hand immediatly going for his berreta with his right hand an a Tachi with his left. Standing up he looked around his room an turned on the monitors, his visitor was at the front gate

[Translated]

"Two mile hike from the entrance to the main gate to the house I have 4 minutes, this one was definatly different from the other interlopers." Bushimi sped throughout the house going down to the basement an grabbing the weapons he might need an hide them around the house an within, then finally he walked into his main room. The closet opened as he stepped in, a long row of suits appeared pressing a button the row disappears an a row of jackets an shirts appear. Grabbing a shirt an jacket he puts them on, facening a tie to his neck he checks his blades and berreta's before sheathing the Tachi's an walking outside

Outside at Main Gate.

He climbs the gate an perches himself on one of the pillars waiting for his visitor, his jacket hangs off his body an flaps against the pillar. A smile coming to his face as he waits.
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
“HOLY CRAP I’M LATE!” the young female voice echoed through the WAL HQ. The voice belonged to none other than the co-leader of the group, Stephanie Ardor, aka Feral Nova. The team leader could be seen rushing through the halls of the building while slipping on her usual thin black jacket as she burst into her office, scrambling for something. “Where is it, where is it!?” her green eyes darted around the area as she began to climb under her desk. “I know it was in here last… GAH!” Pounding the ground from frustration with herself, Stephanie then got back up from her under her wooden desk and glanced up at the door where her ten year old boy, Sozuko, was standing there holding something in his hands.

“Um… mommy… are you looking for this?” The little dark haired boy asked as he rose up her katana, The Honoo Tachi.

With a smile she walked up to him and nod her head. “Yeah! Where did you find it?” She asked as she gently took the sword from her son’s hands.

“It was under the couch in the living quarters.”
He said with a smile. “Where are you going?”

“Going to visit someone.” She spoke as she tied the blade around her waist. “I’ll be back in a few hours, so you and Hotaru be good.” She ran her fingers over the young boy’s lengthy hair as she began to make her way towards the lower level of the building, where the D.O.V.E teleporter was held at.

Wearing her typical outfit, dark jean pants, dark red tank top, thin black jacket and black boots, she opened the door to the teleporter, where three scientist could be seen working on the item.

“Is it ready?” Nova asked with a smile, tying her long brown hair back in a ponytail.

“Yes, Ms. Ardor, your all set to go to the WAL HQ in Japan.” One of the scientist asked as he pulled out a pin from the pocket of his white lab coat. “Will you be needing us to teleport you back here?” he flicked his pen across a notepad in his other hand.

Stephanie walked up to the teleporter as its wave like energy could be seen radiating off of it. As the blue light filled the room, she began to walk towards it, the clinking of her boots could be heard on the tile floor. “How about I call you guys when I figure that out?” She smiled as she turned to the men. “Thanks a bunch guys, Peace out!” She said as she jumped through the teleporter.

One second she was floating in a pool of blue light, the next second she was now standing in the basement level of WAL HQ in Japan. Her body seemed a little colder than usual as she walked deeper into the basement where she was greeted by the scientist there who were speaking in Japanese to her.

Standing there confused she simply smiled nervously and nod her head as she kept her hands up to try and tell them to stop talking. “Yo no hable in… er… damn that’s Spanish….” She grunted as she sighed trying to remember the little Japanese that Uchiha NeVann taught her a few months back. “Um… gah… what was that one word that NeVann always used with Kenobi…. Oh yeah,  bakabakashii!” She smiled as she made a peace sign with her index and middle finger.

The two scientist simply stood there and shook their head. “Americans…” one said with a heavy accent as they both then walked away.

“Um… nice to meet you too!” Nova smiled and waved as she made her way out of the building.

Making her way to a taxi she smiled as she sat in and handed the man a pice of paper. “I need to go here, very fast!” She smiled as she gave the man a wad of cash.

Looking at the paper the mans eyes seemed to be consumed with fear as he hesitantly took the cash and turned back around. For the next hour the two were in the car together, making their drive over to Nova’s new… ‘friend’. Just a couple of days ago she received a strange message from a man with a light Japanese accent. He introduced himself as Bushimi Natsumo, and just randomly asked her to join him in a spar. All he gave her was his name and address, which happened to be in Japan. Not ever wanting to give up the opportunity of a fight, the young fire goddess accepted and was now making her way to him.

As the car stopped Nova looked out to see the area covered in lush trees and bushes. Beautiful wild flowers of almost every color could be seen in the area as a small river could be heard rushing near by. “Damn…” Steph said as she slowly made her way out of the car. As soon as she stepped out the man sped off with his tires squealing behind him but she didn’t bother to pay attention to him, now she had to find her new friend.

“Uh… hello?” Feral Nova called out as she walked around the area to find some rare looking statues and small shrines around the area. “This place is too cool…” she spoke to herself as she then spotted a figure standing by the gates of the area. A man, standing tall against the tall pillars and with a smirk upon his face.  Smiling back at him she rose her head to meet his eyes with her own. “Heya! Bush… er… Bushimi…. Nat…. natsu…nastumo?” She struggled to read on the small piece of paper she brought with her as she then looked back up at him with a smile waiting for him to reply.
Bushimi_Natsumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bushimi_Natsumo

It hadnt been a few minutes before Bushimi was greeted by a young woman, her form was almost breathtaking and he smiled at her attempts at saying his name in any degree of success. His tachi was unsheathed a little an he looked to her then to his weapon an tapped the hilt an it slide back into its sheath, leaning forward he toppled over off the pillar an landed gracefully his arms out to the sides as if saying "Tada!" Walking over to her his fingers lightly grasped her hand an he bowed to her kissing her hand, an with a bright smile that most women would have loved to see he began to talk to her.

In Japanese

"It has been a long time that I have been graced with such a beauty as yourself." Looking at her puzzled look he shook his hed remembering that not all creatures on this earth were as learned as he is an he began again in english "I am privilaged to have such a beauty as yourself in my pressence. I know you came as requested for a spar, but before we get into the fray let me explain myself. Because as a beauty with smarts I most assure you are, you still want to know why I asked for you out of the rest." Pulling his tachi off the belt he used it as a cane an spun it around in cirlces as he spoke every so often flipping over it or balancing as he spoke to her "Its been a good long time since I have brought someone up here...willingly. I say willingly because during the second World War the unification decided to make their selves known at the front gate an forced a meeting with me an I disagreed so they destroyed the front garden that was back in 43 I believe...sorry got off topic." He turns to her an bows apoligizing " I tend to get rather well bored sitting up here, usually the peace is what I need to stay fit an sane but every hundred years I try an bring someone up here for a friendly spar. The last person was...wow it has been a long time the last individual I brought up here was Billy the Kid. Ugly man but he had a true nature with the pistol wasnt as vile an disgusting as the women of my country would tell you. A real gent when you offered him enough wiskey to kill a bull, but our spar was full of excitement an action. He used his famed pistols and I myself weilding twin revolvers with a touch of my own powers. And even he was able to survive 3 days of fighting against my prowess, and after the third day he smiled an plopped down into the dirt of my front garden on his rump an applauded me. We were both exhausted, that man had a power inside him that would make many jealous and he had tapped it out. After that I paided for his voyage home, but alas I got word that he died soon after our encounter by a Sheriff Garret I believe." With a smile he paused for a moment letting Feral adjust to the information he had given her

Turning around he looks at the beauty "And its been quiet since then and I grow quite bored with the silecne that people give me. Most of the citizens stay clear of this place and I really have no idea never given them reasons but it does make for a rather enjoyable life without interruptions. BUT a week ago I began to look off into the computer that still gives me problems, I was never a modern machine man besides your generations weapons an I found a boundless amount of knowledge of people of your kind. Many refered to you as metas, an in some aspects I would fall into that catagory but I try an make myself unknown. And then I found you and your WAL, your government is quite a unique thing having files on every one of these METAS. And your file was quite enjoyable, so that is it now without further adue let us begin." Bushimi loosens his tie an kicks the sheath into the air catching it in the middle an holding it to his side his left hand on the hilt. Standing in a stance shown in many manga he smiles "You would be surprised how many things in this world were copied from me. Now a gentleman I am, I will ask for you to make the first attack good luck."

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

As she stood there still smiling at him, the Japanese man looked down upon his blade, as if ready to attack that instant, but instead fell down from the tall pillar. Stephanie’s eyes widen, fear for him hurting himself before her fight with him. But as graceful as a crane, his feet landed upon the cemented ground, with almost no noise being made. With his arms spread out he smiled and Nova couldn’t help but clap her hands with amazement. Right before she could say anything else he walked over to her in a fluid motions and bowed down before her at waist level, gently taking her hand into his own more rough but warm hands, then pressing his soft lips upon the back of her hand. Slightly blushing Nova giggled nervously as she slowly pulled her hand away. Just then, with his amazing smile still upon his face he began to speak to her, but in a language she didn’t understand.

She stood there for a few moments, scrunching her nose like she always does when she doesn’t get something. “Um…” was all that came out of her mouth as he then shook his head slightly.

“I am privileged to have such a beauty as yourself in my presence.” He spoke to her as if English was his first language. His voice was soft, gentle and even had that old English feel to it. “I know you came as requested for a spar, but before we get into the fray, let me explain myself. Because as a beauty with smarts I most assure you are, you still want to know why I asked for you out of the rest."

“Actually… yeah, I am… there are many other on the We Are Legend team that would probably give you’re a more interesting fight.” She spoke as she kept her concentration on the mans story.

Pulling his blade off the belt he spun it around, as if it were a cane. Stephanie backed up just slightly, a automatic response when someone pulls out their weapon. She slowly in return moved her right hand slowly over the hilt of her own blade, but simply rest her hand on it, nothing more.

"Its been a good long time since I have brought someone up here...willingly. I say willingly because during the second World War the unification decided to make their selves known at the front gate an forced a meeting with me an I disagreed so they destroyed the front garden that was back in 43 I believe...sorry got off topic."

‘World war two?’ she thought to herself. ‘Just how old IS he?’ she continued to listen  to try and get more information.

Bowing back down to her as if his way of saying ‘sorry’. “I tend to get rather well bored sitting up here, usually the peace is what I need to stay fit and sane but every hundred years I try and bring someone up here for a friendly spar.”
‘HUNDREAD YEARS!?’ she screamed in her head. If he was really that old… and was still as young as he is, she knew that this fight, wasn’t going to be as easy as it first seemed.

He then began to tell her the tail of his last fight, with Billy the Kid, the old western outlaw of the late 1800’s. As he spoke to her he could tell he was getting into the story himself. The battle the two had, went on for at least three days, something that Nova had never done herself. She could feel her body burn with excitement with every passing moment.

"And its been quiet since then and I grow quite bored with the silence that people give me. Most of the citizens stay clear of this place and I really have no idea never given them reasons but it does make for a rather enjoyable life without interruptions. BUT a week ago I began to look off into the computer that still gives me problems, I was never a modern machine man besides your generations weapons an I found a boundless amount of knowledge of people of your kind. Many referred to you as metas, an in some aspects I would fall into that category but I try an make myself unknown. And then I found you and your WAL, your government is quite a unique thing having files on every one of these METAS. And your file was quite enjoyable, so that is it now without further a due let us begin." She nod her head as she pulled off her jacket and tied it around her waist as Bushimi began to loosen is tie, with a amazing show of skill he now held his blade firmly in his hand. She got ready for him to attack first, holding up both hands in a balled fist as she held her breath for a moment only to have him still in his stance with his smile still flashing at her.

“You would be surprise how many things in this world were copied from me. Now a gentleman I am, I will ask for you to make the first attack, good luck.” He spoke at last, still standing with his sword in hand, awaiting for her to make the first strike.

“Wait.. what?” Nova said as she lowered her hands and got out of her defensive stance. “Oh… um… ok, yeah, sure.” She smiled as she stood up straight and with her right hand she reached over to her left side and gripped the hilt of her sword with her hands tightly, pulling out and allowing the sun to reflect off her blade. “Its been a while since I’ve been this excited for a battle!” She said with excitement.

With that she then twirled her blade around a couple of times as she felt a soft breeze pass by the two, causing leafs of the cheery blossom tree to seem to dance around them.  As soon as the breeze left them Nova then picked up her right foot and stomped hard on the ground, using her super strength to cause a crack in the cement and shake the Earth around them to try and catch him off guard. She then lunged forward, and thrust her blade towards him. At the last possible her moment she then smirked as she caused the blade to suddenly burst into yellow and red flames. The fire would reach out towards him, and try to consume his body as she did this. She would then pull back her blade and with her free left hand ball her cybernetic hand into a fist and thrust it forward at his chin. Wither it would make impact or not, Feral Nova would then pull her right arm back and then threw it forward, launching her flaming sword out from her hands and at the pillar that was behind Bushimi.

The blade then sliced through the marble pillar, right in the middle and causing the upper half to break off and fall forward towards the mighty warrior. With her smile still upon her face she held her right hand up and controlled the fire that was still on the blade, causing the sword to fly right back into her hand. Bringing her hand back to the front of her and holding the blade diagonally upward from her right side up to her left shoulder. Her sword still roaring with flames.

Bushimi_Natsumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bushimi_Natsumo
He felt the way her body moved preparing for an attack and he closed his eyes waiting for the coming attacks. Taking a deep breath time almost slowed down his body trembling as he prepared a burst of speed to avoid the attacks, little pebbles began to "dance" on the ground as he caused it to tremble then a loud bang. The ground cracked and the ground up turned as the crack moved towards him moving swiftly he pulls the one tachi from its sheath and in seconds reduces the rubble caused by the earth shake to pebbles. He opened his eyes as she came forth the blade erupting into flames as it jabbed forward. Moving his body to the side he brought the middle of his blade out skidding against hers an he pushed softly off of her stepping back a few steps. He knew her attacks were to test him, she wasnt a bum rush she was being tactful.

As he moved away from her blade and to the side the fire that engulfed her sword soared from the sword an like a mythical dragon swallowed him whole. For a moment Bushimi was no where, no screams for help no cries of pain nothing. Then black energy began to spurt out from the ball of fire that engulfed Bushimi, then a "OH HA" was heard from the ball of fire as it was pushed away and flowed into the wind still fire rang through the air. Bushimi pushed the flames outward with the shadow that was cast from his body in the beating sun, not giving Bushimi an chance to attack she attacked again going in for a punch that would follow with her launching her sword. The sword embedded into the pilliar, and she soared towards him and he looked away for a split second as her fist connected with his chin. Leaping backwards out of another attack he held his chin a smile on his face, then  the sound of sword slicing then retracting back to Feral caught his attention as he turned around as the slab of pillar fell down towards him. Grabbing both Tachi's by the hilts he looked up
"Soaring Dragon!" and pulled them out simaltaneuosly slicing once with each, and the pillar fell on either side of him rather than straight ontop of him. Turning around he smiled as a bruise began to form on his chin, and it began to turn a light purple in color. Looking at her stance he smiled as he walked towards her his body as if twitching using a simplified style of Capoeria sliding left an right as if in a dance move and with a smile he stepped forth leaping into the air an spinning as he finished the spin he came down hard with his foot onto her shoulder in hopes of making her drop her weapon, then rolling over her he landed without turning around pulled his hands together an thrusts his right elbow back aiming for her side. Then spinning on the ball of his foot he turned into a round house kick, before leaping backwards a few times.

Staring at her he asked her
"What is your training in martial arts child? Because this battle will be fought with our styles and weapons, you may attack me with your powers. But personally only enjoy using my powers for defence." Bushimi pulls in the shadows casted from the sun an spreads them along his body as a thin shield before making a bee line towards Feral bringing his knee up and leaping foward coming down with the ball of his foot towards the top of her skull for a attack that could crack her skull.