The First Big Gig (Hollywood Heroes) - RP

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"Hear that guys? The baddie has landed. Let's book it to the bank."

Jack Cade and company rode in style often, but the size of the team required something a bit more crude. The as of yet unnamed team loaded themselves into a rented pickup truck, and headed towards the bank that was being robbed. Luckily, the villain had attacked a bank not far from Cade's own home, and they hardly had to leave the Hollywood Hills. As they approached the bank, they were stopped by a police officer.

"You can't come in here. Super's robbing the place." Cade leaned out the window. "Hey, see the guys in costume? We're supers, f*ckwit. C'mon, aren't there, like, people you could be saving?" The police officer was not amused. "Yes. You. Go around." Cade shook his head. He looked back to his team members. "How does he not recognize me? I'm The Great Cade! C'mon!" Cade slammed his foot onto the gas pedal. The police officer jumped out of the way in time to not be flattened.

The team pulled up near the bank. Police on the outside, criminals on the inside. Neither were good news. Head Honcho was near the vault. "The f*ck kinda villain is this? Head Honcho is actually the guy's super name." The team waited for the camera crew to arrive. They would be coming through the alley they parked near. "Trust me guys, this crew is good. They're the same ones who shoot Trickshot's Show. Real professionals. They know how to not get killed is what I'm getting at."

After the conversation that had taken place throughout the ride there and various waits, the camera crews arrived. "Alrighty boys and girls, look pretty and kick some ass. If I didn't trust you could do those things, you wouldn't be here! S'go!" It was a straight shot across the street from the alley to the bank. Violence towards police should be kept to a minimum due to their desired heroic image, but criminals were fair came. Head Honcho needs to be dealt with on camera.

The Team's First Big Gig was here and happening.

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: "head honcho... what kinda name is that" i said pulling ot and filling up my gun with armor piercing bullets "ugh.. god dammit" my cape caught on the truck while getting off.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shot

Grodd Donald walked out onto the street. Cameras on him he stroke a heroic pose. His pearly white teeth and squeezing muscles flexed with his chin high in the sky demanding attention. His red circle glasses had a magnificent sun glare that sparkled in the view of the cameras. At the birth appearance at the perceptive of the cameras he was already a rising super. Racing through the leader boards of popularity of super heroes. He pumped both of his earth shaking fist. Aggressively cracking his knuckles and neck. The force of each bone snapping shook the ground a bit, Tipping untied objects and pebbles shaking. A force that ideally warned the Head Honcho that a behemoth is coming his way. Shot cheerfully shouted out in his manly and booming voice "OOOUYAA! Lets take dis fool!"

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: @plan-b: @shot:

No Caption Provided

His name was Craig Cruze. He wore a tight-fitting outfit reminiscent of mankind's most powerful defenders, adorned with blue and highly reflective gold. In addition to the loud costume, which was covered in advertisements for popular products, he wore a pair of golden sunglasses, showing no sign of his eyes, which constantly glimmered with power. He adjusted his gloves, pulling on the seat of his pants so as to avoid a wedgie, while he checked to make sure the TIM drone was on. A small, hovering robot of limited intellect, it served to record his exploits and manage his celebrity status. He had effectively disabled the AI, preventing any annoying voice from reminding him of unnecessary information.

"You're the best, Blitz-Craig!" its electric voiced whined, golden frame bouncing happily on anti-grav particles. Of course, while he had mostly removed the computational mainframe, he had found a way to get it to sporadically compliment him every now and then. And they say I ain't smart, he thought to himself, listening to the robot's praise. He'd agreed to ride along in the truck, even though flight was more of his style. The public would need to see him as part of the team.

A massive shaking woke him from his deep inner thoughts as one of the team members left the pickup. No need to be subtle when we're us, he thought with a grin as the group's resident brick, Shot, trundled towards the bank. Whoever this unlucky schmuck was, it was time for him to meet the real head honcho...Blitz-Craig, the Electric Superstar. Leaping out of the pickup, he slammed the door shut, watching it shudder as his superhuman strength pushed the door nearly off the hinges. He slid the glasses down his nose for a second, winking at the camera. "Let's show 'em all how it's really done, B-Craig style," he said with his trademark media-friendly grin, before summoning his energetic powers from within himself. Eyes aglow behind the glasses, he took off into the air, trailing blue energy that smelt strongly of ozone and Axe body spray.

"ALRIGHT, LET'S DO THIS! BLITZ-CRAAAAAAIG!" he cried triumphantly, hands bursting with power, before flying headfirst into the bank, directly over the hulking brute named Shot.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: @shot: @plan-b: Posing for the cameras, bursting forth in attempts at rebellious heroism, charging head first into battle with no regard for their teammates, all things that could be expected within a team of attention whores. It was truly a sight to behold.

"Alright Blitz-Craig! You're the first one in! You're doin' great, but wait for the rest of us. We need some good shots of us with the villain!" Cade ran from the truck to where Shot was located. He posed for the cameras a few times with his teammate, before patting on his gargantuan back. "C'mon bro, B-Craig's already in. Let's move our asses and kick theirs!"

As Cade and Shot approached the bank with total disregard for the warnings of police officers, Cade activated his comm. "Yo Linus, having troubles back there? Jetpack your ass over here, or maybe start sniping from a rooftop. People love a sniper, since that movie just came out."

Cade entered the bank after Shot, to find he and Blitz-Craig already fighting the criminals. Head Honcho, the dial-a-villain Cade had tipped off about the bank, was a large man, moreso than shot. The giant had two heads and four arms, as well as stone-like skin. He held a shotgun in the top pair of arms, as well as a dual pair of machetes in the lower pair. He wore no clothes, his body being made from smooth stone. The eyes on the giant glowed blue on the left head, red on the right. The blue-eyed head was cold and calculating, the smarter half. The red-eyed head was angry and brutish, and communicated primarily through roars. The henchmen appeared to be rent-a-Mercs, donning the typical black clothes and ski-mask. They wielded conventional firearms and blades for the most part, except for the odd superpowered Merc, which were identified by their size and affinity for blunt weapons. Other superpowers Mercs differed from the typical ones only by their flaming hands and lack of weapons. Pyrokinetics were strangely common in the super community.

Upon entering, Cade was promptly attacked by a stray goon. He effortlessly dodged the half-assed shank attempt, and grabbed the criminal's wrist and hand. He looked away and smiled for the camera, catching the merc's follow up punch without looking. He then stared his attacker in the eye for a short moment before plunging his own knife, still in the criminal's hand, into his own neck. Cade held him with the other hand and wiped his sleeve on the merc's shirt before letting him fall to the floor and advanced further into the bank.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Shot

@plan-b: @jack_: @geth: In a blink of an eye, the doors tumbled down. Swaying off further into the bank like pieces of paper. Que Shot and Cade. Cameras on them in a Texas style entrance. Dust from the streets enter with them as they bath in the sunlight that give off their figures. The bank went silent as they entered. For one moment the place was cold, then something snapped. Cade quickly executed his minor attacker then the thermostat was suddenly geared up for action. With the mans body falling to the floor, not even a second after Shot and the henchmen perfectly began to clash together. One after another, they fired off their guns that sparked off Shots absorbing body. In seconds hundreds of rounds have landed on his body by the many henchmen wielding their heavy automatic weapons that appeared redundant against Grodds defense.

When action took place, Shot quickly stepped in front of Cade, using himself as the perfect meat shield in this combat situation. Providing cover for Cade, a camera made it's primary objective was to record Shot in his cinematic battle. A wall of extremely accumulating heat is what he was becoming. Spark after spark, the defensive hide was lighting up the place with the outlet of bullets and fire. "Eahuahaha! Shower me more!" Shot said walking forward. Reaching his palms outward protecting his face from the bullets. Not because they could hurt him, it was because they were the equivalent of flies swarming him.. Reaching his hands to grapple the first few henchmen he could reach as he slowly charged forward.

Manhandling the first few guys. His entire palm overshadowed their faces. He quickly threw them against others to quickly knock out the weaker ones. Containing his strength as he conversed the kinetic energy he was absorbing faster than he can punch away. The clock was ticking, he had a minute to quickly disperse of all of his new found energy, and he was targeting head honcho for the big finisher.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jack_

@geth@shot@plan-b

Craig whistled as he watched Cade stab a goon through the neck with a knife, blood running to the floor. Bet they'll be editing that one out...nah, no need, all the good cameras would have been on me, he thought.

Continuing to hover dramatically across the expansive bank vault, he heard a beast-like roar coming from the center of the room. This is the team's first big takedown? Easy, he thought, winding up an electric punch and flying across the room to deliver it. His gauntlet collected the energy, forming it into the shape of a gigantic blue fist around his arm.

"Hey, freak, meet the real Head Honcho around here!" he yelled, swinging the massive electric punch at the golem-like being as he flew by. It connected dramatically, sparks flying across the room.

Honcho stumbled backwards, heads knocking together as he reeled from the static arm that had just crashed into him. Craig kept on smiling, landing atop the rubble in front of the stone-skinned robber.

"Tell you what, ugly, let's make this fair! No more powers," gloated Craig, willing his bio-electric field to dampen. The blue glow that had previously surrounded him dissipated, leaving just the spandex-clad superhero in front of the titanic four-armed robber. The goons were occupied with Craig's sidekicks (that's how he thought of them, at least), so that left just their boss. Honcho growled, brandishing dual machetes in his lower arms. They swung with extreme speed, leaving Craig little time to duck (he was still using his powers, of course; he wouldn't actually turn them off). Smiling as he effortlessly dodged the blades his mouth opened in sudden realization as he sprung back to his feet.

HOLY CRAP, I get it now, he thought. They call him Head Honcho because he has two heads! HEAD Honcho! That's so cleve-

Unfortunately for Craig, the epiphany that had befallen him had left him open to a quick attack from the Double-Decker d-bag. Two shotguns fired in quick succession, blasting Craig off his feet. The bullets ricocheted off his bio-electric field, but he had still hit the floor hard, his focus having been disrupted.

"Cut," he hissed menacingly with a scowl as smoke rose from his scuffed uniform. "Edit that part out of the replays...replace it with this," he yelled to the TIM drone, shortly before rocketing back to his feet and sending a blast of electricity into Honcho's face. He turned around, his grin back on his face for the cameras, prominently displaying his confidence alongside the corporate logos that lined his uniform.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: @shot: (I'm lovin' this already)

Blitz-Craig had already attacked the baddie. Shot's always impressive physicals cleared the way for Cade. "Now, don't try this at home!" Cade approached a goon from behind, who was distracted firing at shot. The cameras followed him, as Head Honcho could be briefly seen being flung against the wall in the background. The cameras quickly swung to that, and Cade stopped the cameraman. "Ay buddy, he's got his own camera. The robot thing. Eyes over here."

The camera focused once more on Cade, who folded his arms behind his back. He cleared his voice, and tapped the Merc on the shoulder. "Excuse me sir?" The guard spun around, and upon seeing Cade, fired his shotgun. At this point however, Cade was already performing a split, and the blast shattered the bank window. Cade performed three of his signature punches to the Genetalia, and the criminal coughed blood. As he fell to his knees, Cade kicked the goon in the face, knocking him into a small group of other criminals. They spun around and saw Cade. He simply smiled and struck a martial arts stance. "Watch this!"

There were three Mercs. This would be easy. Cade ducked under the initial fire, and sprung upwards, uppercutting the goons on either side of him. He grabbed the Merc in front of him by the arm, spun around, and snapped it over his shoulder. He then spun back around, and delivered a karate chop with devestating force to the criminal's head. This had all happened in mere seconds, and the goons on either side of him sprung up, prepared to shoot at Cade, who was between them. He pushed the standing corpse before him down, while doing another slipt, causing the Mercs to shoot each other in their respective heads. "Pff. Ameteurs." Cade ran towards Head Honcho, having decided Shot might get a bit volitile soon. He heard Blitz-Craig's taunts towards Head Honcho, and stopped dead in his tracks. "No..." Cade pointed at Blitz-Craig as he took a blow from the rent-a-villain. "I'm the Head Honcho!" He charged forth and jumped in the air, delivering a flying kick with both legs to the Heads of the Honcho. "Edit out his use of my titile maybe?" Cade's kick bounced off of the villain, and he danced around the brute's follow-up attacks. He delivered follow-ups of his own, which did little to affect the villain. "Go down and look good doin' it, and you'll get a nice little paycheck." Cade whispered to the villain while continuing to attempt attack.

His proposal was denied by a blow which sent Cade crashing in to a meta-goon. Brute. He was about 7 feet tall, and wore nothing but Cargo Shorts and a black tank top. He weilded a sledgehammer. "You're boss is a dick." The strongmerc grinned. "Tell me about it." The hammer came down, and Cade promptly caught it. Cade spoke once more. "Aw, and I thought we could be friends." While evading the slow, powerful attacks of his adversary, he activated his comm. "How you guys doin' out there? Shot? Linus?" Cade hesitate for a moment. ".....B-Craig?"

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Plan-B

@shot: @jack_: @geth: I rolled in a somersault into the vault room trying to go unnoticed stopping behind a table with one broken leg and grabbed the leg and through it at a thugs head knocking him out "no need to waste ammo. " I said almost silently. I then crouched crawling towards another the muscularly looking goon and snatched him up wrapping a rope around his neck attaching it to my daployable hand grapple and aimed up as he struggled to get out and shot and he was being hung by a rope around his neck attached to the sealing."huh... jeez that guy was tough" I brushed my shoulder off as i walked away from the body hanging and twitching. then pulling out my gun and puting ammo in it i ran towards the fight seen. Cade was in fighting a 2 headed freak "i'm OK i just killed 2 muscular freaks" i charged it and started shooting the big guy POW POW POWi shot while trying to slip past him to get to the vault also opening a few attacks for the great Cade.

Dexter_Girand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dexter_Girand

Girand late as usual for most super hero teams was sprinting as fast as he can towards his teams location

God dam it, I knew I should have set my alarm clock earlier, he managed to get into view of the Cameras as he shouted

"IT'S HERO TIME!"

No Caption Provided
"STRONG ARMS READY TO OPEN A CAN OF KICK *SS!"

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shot

@dexter_girand: @jack_: @plan-b: @geth:

"I'M WONDERFUL!" He shouted out. Wiggling his hair with his firm neck in glory, he looked into the sunlight and let off some steam. Resting in the hot watery shower he could of stood there for hours. Each water drop felt relaxing as each bead fell and slivered down his body. IN REALITY. He was actually being fired upon hundreds of rounds per second, but it still felt nice. Like one of those vibrating massaging chairs you see at malls. Spinning around a bit with his arms swinging out in his glory. This was the equivalent of a shower of golden coins as each of the flickering bullets produced a bright golden light as it bounced off his body. He was laughing at how wonderful this very expensive shower felt so good. Maybe it would release his stress a bit and extrapolate his pores like a skin product. "BULLET LOTION, ONLY FOR REAL MEN!" (Product coming soon to a store near you! Order now!)

After some of the henchmen being disposed of by his teammates, The shower pressure began to weaken. It was no more, Shot gave a grumpy frown as it was over and took the sight of Head Honcho actively handling his puny teammates with his superior muscle. He spoke out to the two headed man and posed with two of his fist in the air. "TWO FIST FOR YOUR TWO HEADS AYE?" Charging towards head honcho like a bull he grappled him, wrapping his arms around the villains thighs. The two colliding titans in a burst of battle shook the entire bank. "UP UP, AND AWAY!" He cheered as he used half of his absorbed strength to toss Head Honcho's graciously large body through the roof of the bank. Camera's outside of the bank got a clear shot of the bank robber boosting through the skies at over 600 feet.

He used the other half of his absorbed strength to thunderclap about ten or twelve henchmen of all sizes in front of him. Crumbling down over each other, their rag dolls quickly piled out against a brick wall that cracked with each body impacting. Remaining desk, chairs, lamps and broken glass then piled on top of the few henchmen.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@shot: @dexter_girand: @jack_: @plan-b: @geth:

stepping out of the pick up, waiting for a moment to make his debut entrance on the scene. Seeing as everyone was inside now. THB sprinted achieving speed for flight and flew towards the head Honcho whom was now inside under ruble which he cleared away slapping on cuffs used on meta human, as the henchmen were laying unconscious he gathered them, placing them in the patty wagon waiting outside. "All yours Cade "says THB, walking out of the bank dusting off his hands, after his minor role in capturing the fugitives. Standing now with group of reporters, snapping photos asking questions ..."I am the Human Bullet" he says flexing and posing for the photographers once more.

Dexter_Girand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: @geth: @shot: @encriptor: "Oh he's good" Girand commented on the Human Bullet ,as Dexter himself transformed back into his human form

Girand started to clap approvingly but not to himself but for everyone in his team.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: @encriptor: @shot: @dexter_girand: @plan-b:

Cade's battle was quickly ended by a series of bullets whizzing through the meta-merc's skull. Cade looked to the general direction if said bullets, and saw Plan-B near the vault, bullet-riddled bodies at his feet. A corpse was strung up to the left of him as he saluted to Cade and opened fire on Head Honcho. Cade became distracted however when a flash of green light caught his attention from outside. At first glance, the four arms led him to believe this to be another meta-goon.

Cade ran outside, and upon closer inspection, realized it was none other than Dexter Girand, and his always moveable robotic companion Yes Man. Cade approached, so that they could be in view of the cameras together. "What's up man? Was worried for a sec you weren't gonna make it! I see you brought Yes Man, too!" Cade looked off to the robot, who was dancing in front of the cameras with little regard for the battle taking place near him.

Cade started to speak once more, but was interrupted by the massive crash created when Shot unleashed his energy. He spun around to see Head Honcho flying into the sky. "Oh... Holy Sh*t!" Cade watched as police officers, camera crews, and thrillseekers alike stared skyward at the flying would-be robber. Cameras focused as Head Honcho's speed declined. The team and bystanders stared awestruck as the hulking villain floated for mere second, which fealt like hours. Then, altitude began to decline. It did not take long before Head Honcho broke the sound barrier, creating a massive shockwave. Windows shattered, unprepared men and women were blown back, and a persistent crashing noise continued for te duration of his descent.

Cade's sunglasses were cracked. He opened his mouth, but nothing came out. The villain crashed back through the roof, and the floor of the bank, into the service tunnels, collapsing a large section of floor. Shot and Linus had during the villain's flight left the building, Blitz-Craig ascending with Head Honcho. He, however, seemed to have disappeared. Likely building suspense for a grand finale, assuming this was not that. The second shockwave blew the team onto their asses, and the camera crews ha to work to protect themselves and their equiptment from the shrapnel.

The team, joined by The Human Bullet, who had recently arrived, rushed in. TBH took charge of arresting the villains who were not dead, and the rest of the team joined in. Cade simply stared as Head Honcho stood, and walked, two pairs of handcuffs in use.

Before exiting the bank, the villain stopped. Ignoring the nudges of The Human Bullet, and the approach of the rest of the team, he turned the rest of the way around and laughed. It wasn't about money anymore. "No. I won't let you take control!" The blue-eyed head struggled with seemingly the rest of Head Honcho's body, before screaming in pain. After the head appeared to fall unconscious, the struggle stopped, and the Red-Eyed head unleashed a thunderous roar, and grew 5x his original size, dwarfing even Shot. This growth, of course, took place in the open space directly outside the bank, which the team was still in. Criminals ran as the team prepared for battle. Police opened fire, only to be crushed by the newly resized Head Honcho.

"I would discuss strategy, but we've for dick for time. Let's whoop some ass!" At the end of this rather inspirational speech, Cade flung himself through the hole in the bank which once held a window. Despite the warnings of what officers remained, he entered a police cruiser. Keys still in it. He leaned halfway out the window, and gunned the engine. He drove right towards Head Honcho's leg, only to be picked up and heald over the monster's head. "Bingo!" Cade jumped from the car as Head Honcho tore it in two over his head, roaring at his false victory. Cade clung to Head Honcho's face, shadow punching frantically, aiming for the eyes. "Yee-Haw Motherf*cker!"

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@geth: Seeing the new size of Head Honcho THB, feels something inside like an explosive surge and begins to speed around gathering force. The speedster zipped around faster and faster pushing his momentum, something about the roar that monster bellowed inspired him to strive to go faster and hit harder. Releasing from his incrementing dash reaching critical velocity soars towards the hulk aiming for a knee cap impacting head first. *CRACK* Standing up after the collision, THB sees the hulk holding the knee now. The speedster now focusing on the knees of the hulking monster starts to work on building up force for the other side. Repeating this process against the lower limbs of the monster while his other team mates have their go. "All right? Cade? " THB asks Appearing momentarily between strikes.

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Plan-B

@jack_: @shot:@geth: @encriptor: I went out of the building walking looking out at the sun..."ahhh" i breathed in the air and looked at the human bullet and aimed at the re-sized head honcho and shot with my big revolver POW POW...POW i started to run and i jumped on the two headed freak climbed up grabbed the knife from my belt and stabbed one of the heads twice before he grabbed me and threw me over the front of his shoulder opening an opportunity for the human bullet while he was holding one of the heads up. i got up with a damaged helmet and a bloody arm. and chest. i looked down and saw a small metal beam was in my chest and a piece of a car was in my arm. i fell to my knees and tried to take it out and screamed in pain "AHHHHH!

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Geth

@plan-b: @dexter_girand: @encriptor: @shot: @jack_:

"Oh, f*ck me in the ear!" Cade yelled as Plan-B was flung into a car, impaled in multiple places. Head Honcho flailed in pain, having been wounded by the hero. "Now ya see me..." Cade took his opening, and jumped down to Head Honcho's shoulder. "Now ya don't!" Cade punched the giant brute in the eye, which was a bit larger than Cade's fist. The shadow punch carried extra force, and blood sloshed out of Head Honcho's skull. Cade laughed at the creature for a moment, before he saw the hand. Head Honcho swung for Cade, who jumped gown from the shoulder, clinging to Head Honcho's leg. This caused the brute to hit himself int he face, staggering him. "Missed Me!" Cade leaped from Head Honcho's leg, punching him directly int he groin. Cade's fist cracked against stone. The beast had no genitals. Cade fell to the ground, holding his hand. "Oh, mother*cking f*ck this hurts!" Cade staggered to the side before being stomped on. "Blitz-Craig! Shot! Dexter, Bullet, anybody! Linus is down!"

Cade ran to the car where Plan-B was located. "Holy sh*t bro, you're losing a lot of blood." Cade grabbed for Linus' arm. "Count of three, got it?" Cade put his foot under the arm, and grabbed it with both hands. "One..." Cade immediately yanked the arm off of the car part. The Human Bullet was crashing into Head Honcho's knees in the meantime. "Knock him over, I want this prick's other eye!" Cade tore off a sleeve of his suit jacket and wrapped it around Plan-B's arm wound. He tore the rest of the jacket into strips, and slowly removed Linus from the beam. He was losing consciousness. Cade tied the strips of jacket around his shoulder and abdomen, folding it over on the wounds. He then carried Plan-B into a nearby alley, where the truck was located. He laid him down in the back seat, and took his futuristic sidearm. "I'll be needing this."

Cade ran out of the alley to find the team attacking the giant with force. Cade fired shots at Head Honcho as he ran back to the fight, broken hand or no.

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was starting to fall asleep so i woke my self up I sat up hanging my feet of the edge of a truck and pulled out my unfold-able sniper as the end extended i pulled out the scope. and aimed down at the big hulking 1 and 1/2 headed creature i aimed at the beast and shot PFFFF the bullet soared through the air and landed on the same head that i stabbed completely breaking its right half of his right spine and made the right half of him was paralyzed making him fall to the ground.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: @dexter_girand: @encriptor: @shot: @jack_:

"Whoa, sh*t! You guys see that?" The bullet had come form Plan-B. It tore through the stony flesh and bone of Head Honcho, killing the left half immediately. "Blue Head down people, doesn't look like Honcho's gonna shrink back down, or get smarter. Prison ain't gonna work now. We gotta kill him."

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: @shot: @dexter_girand: @encriptor: @geth: A former doctor and now cameraman was sowing me up as i was sniping out the goons from the truck I thought i was fit enough to go back in combat he was finishing the stitches as i started getting up while putting my sniper away " are the stitches tight" i asked the camera man he told me they were tight enough to fight "Okay" I hoped off of the truck threw off my helmet and started walking and slowly started running and when I got fast I jumped holding my knife upside down with both hands behind my head and stabbed the head honcho in the abdomen then jumping off instead of making the same mistake of getting thrown off and held out my hand for my gun.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: @plan-b: Head honcho was tossing his teammates around in the middle of the street. This was a challenge for Grodd. He clapped his hands and started to smile as he usually has to fight villians that are physically weaker than he is, now Head honcho was his number one opportunity to "ALL OUT!" Shot screamed out as he charged towards and jumped over seventy feet only to meet a quick backhand of Head honcho. His hand was the enormous size to perfectly paddle Shots entire body through the other side of the town as if it was a table tennis court.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: @shot: @geth: Seeing Shot go flying THB still working on the brutes knees which would be comparable to jello for the lack of cartilage present now. Somehow Head Honcho was still standing, perhaps the feet being so large was compensating for the balance. Those were the going to have to be the next target, as he was bolting off he felt the the monstrous hand swipe by him barely slipping through the fingers standing back over by the truck to think about how to strike those massive feet properly. Pointing out to Plan_B how wobbly the knees were,"Soft as a baby's bum now, perhaps some targeted shots might bring him down ..I'm going to work on Head's feet now." Speeding up the nearest building and jumping as high as he could achieving flight speed soaring high into the sky, his suit absorbing the air friction. Then turning face using his Aim ability to not miss his target, focusing on the top of the giants foot while diving picking up momentum *boom* as the sound barrier breaks as smashing into the foot of Head Honcho.

The impact usually enough to burst into the ground itself sending a sting equivalent to a swarm of bees into brutes foot.causing him to hop for a moment. Giving an opening for THB's team mates.

No Caption Provided

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: @shot: @encriptor: I take my little ball and the holo gram of a hovering motorbike and solidified it kicked the start and it blasted forward like a rocket then ramped off of a truck right into the honchos knee sticking out the other side making the leg almost falling off but still movable causing him to fall on his @$$.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: @encriptor: @shot: @dexter_girand

"Holy sh*t, did we just cut his damn leg of?!" Cade tossed the gun back to Plan-B, who was somehow back on his feet and dealing damage despite being impaled in multiple spots mere moments ago. Head Honcho collapsed, one branch of spine destroyed, eliminating the left side of his body. The right leg was then targeted, being nearly severed by the continuous attacks. The brute was grounded, only able to use his right arms. "Alright, send somebody out to get Shot, he should be here when the news crews roll in for the interviews!"

Cade fan to Head Honcho, following Dexter, The Human Bullet, and Plan-B, who had used superior forms of travel to reach the battle. Head Honcho was struggling to stay alive, flinging cars and slamming fists into the ground. The street was cracking beneath Cade's feet as he ran around the dead left side of his opponent, who was too occupied by the remaining team members to notice. Cade climbed up onto the remaining head, which roared as it noticed Cade climbing on it's face. "What, you thought I'd just take one?" Cade was confident the creature would not punch himself in the face again. Head Honcho feigned a punch, stopping a few feet away from his face in an attempt to scare Cade off. Cade took this opportunity to leap to the hand, and then push off as Head Honcho tried to fling hi. He used this newfound momentum to land feet first onto Head Honcho's other eye, blinding him. The brute squealed in pain as Cade lodged his foot into Honcho's eye socket. He flailed wildly, attempting to crush everything he felt. Cade's foot was stuck. He tried to pull it out, but was being swung violently by the creature's fit of rage. "God damnit! My f*cking leg is stuck, this prick's gonna break it!"

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot: @encriptor: @geth: "One of the news reporters were a doctor he stitched me up. the beam almost got my heart and missed and only broke a rib i'll be fine my legs weren't hurt so i can walk and it was my left hand that was impaled i'm okay" i said before Cade did his acrobatic move lodging his leg in the beasts eye so i did a limping but still running charge at the honcho jumping on his belly and shooting it as he bent down i grabbed Cade's hands then pulled the great Cade out of the giant smashed, bloody, now one headed, paralyzed left side, cut off leg, only one out of the 4 eyes he had and almost dead guy who struggled to grab the ground and get up off the cracked ground

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he needs me he has my number
If he needs me he has my number

Maya exited the 15th annual young teen vogue party in sleek black leather leggings styled with a white halter top; and finished with black rose lips stick. Her entire outfit was homage to her deranged sister Catalina, a telltale look that the Liafador Actress made famous.

Shielding her face from the paralyzing allure of camera flash Maya quickly stepped through the red carpet over to her families “favorite” journalist, Chris Wallace. “Maya, I know you’re here for pleasure; but I wanted to get your take on what’s happening over in Hollywood hills.”

Still shielding her eyes from the vibrant camera flashes; the power princess stepped into the microphone to place the cameras at her back. When she arrived Director Gallagher of STRIKE HQ informed her of the situation brewing in the area, but also informed her of the collective group already engaging “Head Honcho”

“I heard that Jack Cade and his group is on the job; I don’t think they need any help. I think the city is in good hands.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: @plan-b: Being near Cade and Plan-B, THB helped Cade to a safe distance away back at their truck. All 3 watching the flailing brute now blinded and out of control. "So .......now we need to isolate a defensive barrier to keep it's flailing down to a specific contained zone" THB says to his team mates."or shall we just stand by and blast off chunks for the media? " THB says grabbing a tranquilizer gun targeting the limp side of the body, firing enough to take out an elephant."I'll start tidying up the area a bit " THB says zipping around picking up falling debris and damaged vehicles nearby were moved out of the way.

No Caption Provided

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot: @geth: @encriptor: " we should bow this mother f***er up. do any of you see what he did to me" i said pulling out a black hole bomb not activated Waiting for the great Cade to give me permission to suck up the honcho into the hell vaccum of space

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: @encriptor: Cade sees the vortex grenade, and simply nods. "Take cover!" News crews, police, and heroes alike dived behind heave objects as the blind and crippled Head Honcho struggled to crawl out of the pule of debris he had fallen into. Stone and metal pierced his back, his left side lay limp and bleeding next to the right, who's eyes were missing and pooling with blood, and who's leg lay severed beneath him. His right arms broken, he simply rolled and squirmed as he heard the timer on the vortex grenade click, each tap sounding louder and louder to him, every click he was a second closer to death.

The small device burst into a floating field of pitch blackness about the size of an SUV. It served as a portal between the battlefield and deep space. It sucked up debris and severed parts of Head Honcho, who roared as the cold of space gripped him. He was instantly silenced as he was ripped from the earth which soon followed him, flung into the blackness. The vortex had removed much of the rubble and all of Head Honcho. All was silent and still as the team stepped out from behind their cover, and walked to the combat area. Policemen and news crews stepped out of cover as Cade stood over the once present remains of Head Honcho.

"....Yes! Oh, yes! That was f*cking awesome!" Reporters rushed to the middle, shooting questions at the various members of the team. Cade drowned it out. He took off his cracked sunglasses and threw them into the crowd of crazed onlookers, who attacked each other for a chance at owning a Great Cade souvenir. He pulled out another pair and put them on, disregarding his broken hand for the cameras. Without actually listening to any of the questions, he answered. "I'm Jack Cade, and this is these fine gentlemen are The Hollywood Heroes!" Yes Man danced behind him as he spoke for the cameras.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth:

No Caption Provided

Standing in front of reporters THB explains Hollywood Heros are number one. "We are here to defend the people from authorities such as Head Honcho. Never fear the Hollywood Hero's are here!" Says THB, posing for the cameras and pointing out Cade the leader zipping over to do a team picture.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Shot

"It's okay guys, i'm alright.."

"Oh..am I late? Did I miss something?"

A cold empty street.

"JESUS HOW LONG WAS I KNOCKED OUT"

_Fox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

( I remember the good ol' days when I was a Noobie little bastard and this was my second RP ever. *Sigh*)

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_fox_: I think this was my second or first RP on comicvine lol.

_Fox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctor_wheatley: So Were you out in the other forums before you got here? cuz' I just dashed straight towards the RP when I got here.

Rye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_fox_: Yes! I was in a space sci-fi RP universe, that is where I created Wheatley. I just transferred him there to here.

_Fox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rye: Hey, My first "Character" was a sci-fi guy.

Rye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_fox_: My first character if I remember correctly was a sniper, just a normal human. Gone a long way since then lol. I think I started Rping, pretty badly when I was 13? Didn't take it seriously. But I did get plenty of noobish experience. Then probably like a year ago when I was 17 I started to take it seriously and that's where I choose Comicvine to finally put my efforts into.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rye: @_fox_: I used to be in the times where Pyro just started and Lady Liberty was with Impero

Then you realize about the lore that existed before those three existed O__O