#1 Edited by The Rider (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Now, there is currently a tournament going on known as the Last Blade Tournament.  It was a great concept, but there was one problem:  There were only guys competing.  Now, I've seen the RPing ability of the vine's women and, to be honest, I think they do an outstanding job - especially when it comes to the use of weapons.  Whether it be a graceful katana, a fierce shuriken, or a precise bow, the women of the vine have proven time and time again that they are a force to be reckoned with.  Therefore, in honor of them, The Finest Blade Tournament has been established.  Once a winner is crowned, she can go on to face the male winner of the Last Blade tournament if she chooses (opportunity to put us men in our place, lol).  It's a great opportunity for the women here to show what they can do.  Here are the rules:

  • Only women may enter.
  • Absolutely no firearms, pulse weapons, beam weapons, or explosives of any kind permitted.
  • All bladed weapons (swords, spears, throwing knives, etc.) are permitted for use.
  • Blunted weapons (staffs, chains, ball & chains, etc.) are all permitted as well.
  • All character abilities may be used.
  • The environment may be used as a weapon.
  • Threads may have a maximum of 12 posts.  If the battle is not finished, a judge will determine the winner.
  • Battles must be done within 3-5 days.  If the battle is not finished then, a judge will determine the winner.
  • Whoever makes the thread has the right to choose the location/setting of the battle.
  • It is preferrable (yet not required) that the number of competitors be divisible by 8 (i.e. 8, 16, etc.).
  • If you have any questions, please ask.  If you wish to enter, please let me know.
  • Have fun.

Current Competitors:
  1. Lillya WildChild
#2 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

SWEET!!!! sign me up! though i might not make it though two, it still sounds like a blast!!!

#3 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck Lillya!

Good idea Rider!

#4 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

nice! Oh and Rider I posted

#5 Posted by The Rider (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"Good luck Lillya!

Good idea Rider!"
Thanks man!

Light said:
"nice! Oh and Rider I posted"
Thanks.  Yeah, I saw.  I'm getting ready to throw a post up soon myself.  Sorry, been suffering writer's block lately, lol.
#6 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
The Rider said:
"Slinger said:
"Good luck Lillya!

Good idea Rider!"
Thanks man!

Light said:
"nice! Oh and Rider I posted"
Thanks.  Yeah, I saw.  I'm getting ready to throw a post up soon myself.  Sorry, been suffering writer's block lately, lol.
"
no problem it happens to the best of us
#7 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

this will be a sight!

#8 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Idea Rider! Lets see what the ladies got

#9 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt anyone is underestimating the ladies of the vine. After all, 3 of the final 4 KoV participants where women. And the winner was Feral Nova. Theres some badass ladies runnin round the vine.

Moderator
#10 Posted by Code: Red (146 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn. good luck for the ladies.

#11 Posted by Feral Nova (46774 posts) - - Show Bio
The Rider said:

  • Threads may have a maximum of 12 posts.

and if its still going on, does this mean that it will end up being judged off? 
hhmmm yeah I'm somewhat interested ^_^ If... I wasnt so busy.... I gatta think about this, but... I would like to do this. Is there a time frame in which we need to finish a battle? 

I think there should be because the KOV ended up being like... a three month tourney when it shouldnt have taken THAT long... lol
#12 Posted by The Rider (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"The Rider said:

  • Threads may have a maximum of 12 posts.

and if its still going on, does this mean that it will end up being judged off? 
hhmmm yeah I'm somewhat interested ^_^ If... I wasnt so busy.... I gatta think about this, but... I would like to do this. Is there a time frame in which we need to finish a battle? 

I think there should be because the KOV ended up being like... a three month tourney when it shouldnt have taken THAT long... lol
"
Yes, it will be judge off.  Good points.  I'd be honored if you joined.
#13 Posted by Feral Nova (46774 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. who will be the judge (I think there should be more than just one, to be fair)
  2. How many ppl are you planning on getting?
  3. Is there a title you have to continue to fight with if you win? O_O'
  4. For the blasts thingy, does that mean like... rockets and stuff like that or does that mean like... fire blasts like... my power? o.0
  5. are their any rules against  NPC in the RPGs? (In other words brining in another character as NPC? or something that is out of our characters power?)
  6. If I make a fire clone will be that ok?
and... I think thats all I have right now ^_^
#14 Posted by Howler (140 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"
  1. who will be the judge (I think there should be more than just one, to be fair)
  2. How many ppl are you planning on getting?
  3. Is there a title you have to continue to fight with if you win? O_O'
  4. For the blasts thingy, does that mean like... rockets and stuff like that or does that mean like... fire blasts like... my power? o.0
  5. are their any rules against  NPC in the RPGs? (In other words brining in another character as NPC? or something that is out of our characters power?)
  6. If I make a fire clone will be that ok?
and... I think thats all I have right now ^_^
"
O_O those are many questions XD

G'bandit can make blood clones ^_^ he call them D  xD
#15 Posted by Clone Feral Nova (23 posts) - - Show Bio
Howler said:
"Feral Nova said:
"
  1. who will be the judge (I think there should be more than just one, to be fair)
  2. How many ppl are you planning on getting?
  3. Is there a title you have to continue to fight with if you win? O_O'
  4. For the blasts thingy, does that mean like... rockets and stuff like that or does that mean like... fire blasts like... my power? o.0
  5. are their any rules against  NPC in the RPGs? (In other words brining in another character as NPC? or something that is out of our characters power?)
  6. If I make a fire clone will be that ok?
and... I think thats all I have right now ^_^
"
O_O those are many questions XD

G'bandit can make blood clones ^_^ he call them D  xD"
Knowledge is power, and asking a lot of questions means I dont have much knowledge which means I have no power! :D SOOOO I'm just trying to get some power in me XP
#16 Posted by Howler (140 posts) - - Show Bio

OH! so you're power greedy XD

O_O nice profile pic is very...... noticeable lol XP 

#17 Posted by The Rider (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"
  1. who will be the judge (I think there should be more than just one, to be fair)
  2. How many ppl are you planning on getting?
  3. Is there a title you have to continue to fight with if you win? O_O'
  4. For the blasts thingy, does that mean like... rockets and stuff like that or does that mean like... fire blasts like... my power? o.0
  5. are their any rules against  NPC in the RPGs? (In other words brining in another character as NPC? or something that is out of our characters power?)
  6. If I make a fire clone will be that ok?
and... I think thats all I have right now ^_^
"
  1. There will be multiple judges.
  2. 8 or 16
  3. No, once you win the title will be yours to keep.
  4. It means rockets and stuff.  If you have fire blasts as a power, use it all you want (but not too much because the battles are mostly with weapons)
  5. NPS's are fine to use.
  6. Knock yourself out, whatever tickles your fiddle.
#18 Posted by Clone Feral Nova (23 posts) - - Show Bio
Howler said:
"OH! so you're power greedy XD

O_O nice profile pic is very...... noticeable lol XP "
yes... yes... I... am.... LOL xD
and... thanks I... Think.... lol xD
#19 Posted by Rachelle Monet Carter (119 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHA just crown me now taki got dis in the bag

#20 Posted by Feral Nova (46774 posts) - - Show Bio
Rachelle Monet Carter said:
"HAHAHAHA just crown me now taki got dis in the bag"
o_O I thought you said Taki was dead?

and not if I can help it XP lol j/k ^_^''''
#21 Posted by Rachelle Monet Carter (119 posts) - - Show Bio

HMmm i went east on  you last time...But...This is my forte, Knives,Machette Daggars katana's Falchions ninjas stars knunchu,iron knuckles,brass knuckles chains,chainsaws,cheese graters,razors and screwdrives,pilers all whole shabang

#22 Posted by Feral Nova (46774 posts) - - Show Bio
starts to choke on her pizza X_x
#23 Posted by Rachelle Monet Carter (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup

#24 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
Rachelle Monet Carter said:
"HMmm i went east on  you last time...But...This is my forte, Knives,Machette Daggars katana's Falchions ninjas stars knunchu,iron knuckles,brass knuckles chains,***CHAINSAWS***,cheese graters,razors and screwdrives,pilers all whole shabang"
Not allowed. the other ones are all good. :D
#25 Posted by Rachelle Monet Carter (119 posts) - - Show Bio

THATS BS!

#26 Posted by Feral Nova (46774 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think I'll join this one... i've already got one title... I dont want to fight a whole bunch of people to TRY and get another one... lol

#27 Posted by Rachelle Monet Carter (119 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought so

#28 Posted by Rachelle Monet Carter (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway i'm out

#29 Posted by Feral Nova (46774 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL peace out XD

#30 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet idea man. It's quite epic when you think of what it will lead up to!

#31 Posted by Shanana (53030 posts) - - Show Bio
Rachelle Monet Carter said:
"HMmm i went east on  you last time...But...This is my forte, Knives,Machette Daggars katana's Falchions ninjas stars knunchu,iron knuckles,brass knuckles chains,chainsaws,cheese graters,razors and screwdrives,pilers all whole shabang"
Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA