Now, there is currently a tournament going on known as the Last Blade Tournament. It was a great concept, but there was one problem: There were only guys competing. Now, I've seen the RPing ability of the vine's women and, to be honest, I think they do an outstanding job - especially when it comes to the use of weapons. Whether it be a graceful katana, a fierce shuriken, or a precise bow, the women of the vine have proven time and time again that they are a force to be reckoned with. Therefore, in honor of them, The Finest Blade Tournament has been established. Once a winner is crowned, she can go on to face the male winner of the Last Blade tournament if she chooses (opportunity to put us men in our place, lol). It's a great opportunity for the women here to show what they can do. Here are the rules:
- Only women may enter.
- Absolutely no firearms, pulse weapons, beam weapons, or explosives of any kind permitted.
- All bladed weapons (swords, spears, throwing knives, etc.) are permitted for use.
- Blunted weapons (staffs, chains, ball & chains, etc.) are all permitted as well.
- All character abilities may be used.
- The environment may be used as a weapon.
- Threads may have a maximum of 12 posts. If the battle is not finished, a judge will determine the winner.
- Battles must be done within 3-5 days. If the battle is not finished then, a judge will determine the winner.
- Whoever makes the thread has the right to choose the location/setting of the battle.
- It is preferrable (yet not required) that the number of competitors be divisible by 8 (i.e. 8, 16, etc.).
- If you have any questions, please ask. If you wish to enter, please let me know.
- Have fun.
- Lillya WildChild