The Fall of SWORD(story) part 3

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MrYashimora

After flying for seven hours the fuel begins to run dry on the plane not even close to Gothic city Mr. yashimora panics in a struggle that he no he does not have the powers to fly unlike his predecessors and enemies. He finds a Highway that seemed deserted with no cars driving back and fourth he decides to make an emergency landing. As the plane touches down roughly on the Rocky cracked pavement of this deserted highway somewhere in the middle of United States near Michigan he gets out of the plane seeing it being intact and himself unarmed he walks away trying to figure out where he is what nobody around in the sounds of the night as the sun comes down he here's a writer sound of a helicopter in the distance not knowing if it's somebody after him or the somebody to help him he hides in the bushes drawing his arc pistol but little ammo has left in it from the previous battles in the Philippines not remembering to reload he looks for spare clips and his utility belt not finding any he hides in one of the bushes in the tree line the side of his plane.

As he looks up seeing in the dark without the need of night vision goggles just like a cat accepting color and it is bright as day he saw three Blackhawk helicopters with searchlights searching for something most likely Mr. yashimora himself he thought. Then he hears cars seven SUVs government issued drive down the old, broken down Highway and stop 40 feet from his plane and get out slowly arming themselves with M-16s and 9 mm. Mr. yashimora looks closely at their uniforms never seen them before but the emblem reminded of something that he of seen over 30 years ago in southwest Russia when he was visiting making plans for further SWORD assets to be built up. This emblem was a post to be the original emblem idea for the organization Mr. yashimora created but since it was Artie taken by this unknown group that only call themselves S.T.R.I.K.E. later knowing the meaning means, Special Tactical Reserve for International Key Emergencies.

S.T.R.I.K.E. was a special forces intelligence agency dedicated to dealing with threats beyond the remit of the regular intelligence services and would be SWORD's helpful eyes and ear's given him any and all Intel to help out and secure earth from future endeavors from outer space or from themselves. But the contract never went through and they never joined us I personally knew the commanding officer of STRIKE, believe it or not it was a female a female named, Ayana "one shot" Sinclair! Miss Sinclair was a very hard-core black ops killer or soldier would be the more appropriate name, born with the gift of immortality due to the rituals of her clan the Segatu wi clan was known back in the day in ancient times and China as a dark in ritual group or clan the cast out all their sins they have committed and turned it into he and strength. Miss Sinclair at first never showed her motion for the good and better part of amount of five years that I've met her she is never shown a motion but on one day that it Mr. yashimora will never forget miss Sinclair laughed! It seems cheesy for an alien the fall love first just one woman's laugh and second she's a stone cold killer and him not caring that fact while he falls in love with her.

The months pass at his later find out that miss Sinclair is also not of the earth! she's in alien is well humanoid in nature yes like Mr. yashimora's race, but her race is known to be all-female for over 500 years since the great collapse of their species! she went to earth to change your life and to find a mate hoping to find a mate but her goal now is the safeguard of her clan in this planet known as earth. Mr. yashimora didn't know at the time why her clan shut out all her emotions until one day they had a conversation that would change both of their lives forever, a conversation that they would eventually both fall in love with each other and Mary and have a human wedding on top of that.

Getting back to the story at hand about two dozen troops dressed up in some odd uniforms wearing that crest he saw 30 years ago that insignia reminded him that they are from STRIKE! STRIKE itself is large it was actually larger than SWORD and SHIELD combined at one time until the war came on December 18, 1992, where STRIKE met their match on in enemy they did not seem to even exist in this plane in this plane of existence Mr. yashimora's arch enemy, Zamol !

Zamol is extraterrestrial bio organism yes that's right, bio organism, it is a fusion between bio engineering's and genetics from different species as a science project if you will and putting them into one being thus he became to be by a freak accident on one of our labs on the planet xaltel. when they fought Zamol bullets and superpowers aren't doing anything to him like he was Agosto with everything was going right through him yet when he got close up enough to touch us one little tip or flick of his finger will turn you into ashes or explode you into a big puff of blood guts and Gore! Mr. yashimora saved miss Sinclair life at the time just barely missing a powerful blow barely escaping death from taken the full front of a blow from his powers Mr. yashimora went into a highly advanced form of regeneration coma, that he could control within his mind. And that is how they fell in love well the start of it.

Gone back to the main story as Mr. yashimora looks at their badges on their shoulders seeing that they are part of STRIKE he gets up what is gun holstered and said to them, " while it's about time you guys got year then realize I was being hunted by somebody who are allied with I'm hoping that still the case"? Mr. yashimora then looks at them still drawing their weapons towards him a lady gets out of one of the seven government issued SUVs steps out and with at no detail there sat Ayana Sinclair herself getting up out of the car closing the door walking over to him and says punching them right in the face almost breaking his nose! Mr. yashimora not pissed off but confused he he sits up after that heart pounding that he endured while holding his nose he asked her kindly," what did I do wrong how did I pass you off"? Ayana quickly to escape Gothic city was in the help from someone they knew most more better than Mr. yashimora himself. He pondered how she gadabout and hot and why they are formed altogether then he appeared flying down the clouds making his grand entrance as his rocket boots stopped writing from as he hits the ground smoothly walking towards Mr. yashimora saying, " I'mmmm baaaack"!!!

The android looking man standing there 7 feet tall would always a smile on his face that will his helmet if you will and I recognized him for a split-second could it be Atmikill??? so I popped the question, and said to him" argued the director for previous director of SWORD atomikill? silence for about two minutes endured he then looked at Mr. yashimora trying to figure out who we was and then he said replying to his answer as well, "ahhhh, so your that space cadet that ran the whole organization the everybody thought you were a terrorist in there and never thought your acts lying your judgment sakara"! Mr. yashimora gets in flames at him and with a very mean folder and bad attitude he said back to him saying, " you have no right to speak my true birth name is naïve and of this language in vain of this planet's birth you have no right never say it again and I promise all spare your life"!!! atomikill then replied, " oh, shut up you have no power anymore for your just like all the others that are out there all the civilians with powers that not rightfully theirs I'm yours might but not for long agent Diana then replied to director atomikill saying," Sir, that's enough we didn't come here to bully him we came here to recruit him"- before she could continue Mr. yashimora interrupts saying to her very angrily, " recruit, want to recruit me, hahahahahah, PLEASE, but me save you some time and saying frak no!" agent Ayanathen went next step in saying back at his rudely remarks, " if you haven't noticed STRIKE has replaced SWORD I don't know about SHIELD last thing I heard about them as they were getting torn apart by mutants from all the world! STRIKE right now is your only hope to get your ass off the ground on your feet and get into this war! Mr. yashimora then said, " what war, we defeated the aliens months ago that attack took out everything we had in our intergalactic space resources on our starships and fleets but I didn't I thought we one that"? Mr. yashimora becoming extremely confused over the whole matter he waits for agent Ayana to reply but instead is replied rudely from Antomikill saying, " yes, yes, yes, we all know that the federation fought off the alien invaders couple months ago and one but it's it's what severe casualties the federation themselves is backing down and sadly is withdrawing all the its troops from earth the only thing that standing against another invasion or innovation from within is us you might not like it at first me ordering you around telling you what to do but life his life hardships come around and not only that I have your first job since your original goal was to go kill your enemy that almost killed you and your wife over here locally me and others to remaining in STRIKE are here to give you a job offer serve tactical forecaster are strategist if you will, but right now you're so pissed off at how everything has turned up the be like this can't seem to wrap your head around it from utility was simple as possible Mr. yashimora will you or will you not join STRIKE in order to take out any evil villains or to take out your rival which includes any unwelcome alien presence.

Mr. yashimora thinking quite hard sitting down on the ground being looked at by all the guards some guards even have their guns drawn still on them not knowing it would do no effect against his body armor he sits there and waits ponders struggles and thinks to himself is this the right thing to do or should each is kill everybody here and try to take Ayana away from this hellhole they call a team? Mr. yashimora then looks up at him and her and said to them," I'm in but only on two conditions. Condition one, I was given my full rights as a tactical leader in this corporation or agency for where you call it. And two, my men to survivors of SWORD are also on detained from the FBI and brought here under my supervision my training all alone is that understood?" atomikill And Ayana ponder for a bit thinking if it's a good choice or not but when the timer hits 25 minutes they have made up a decision for Mr. yashimora starts walk off heading towards Gothic city of course now that he knows his wife isn't there anymore wise he headed there Ayana yells out to him and said," what's the point in you running away, I know everything you wished for for this planet for your career is lost and gone but we could still pick it up from the ashes, please on asking you is to give us a chance to start over well not the start over your thinking of, this one would be more of an agency than actually military force like you wanted to, we would attack if deemed necessary there's still only a few of us but now a government agency within the government of United States is helping us with supplies and technologies they call themselves Azura Robotics and the director of Azura robotics it's his old friend years agent Musashi remember him"! She continues saying, " were not fighting hard enough for what we believe in for what we all stood together for created this organization for credit this organization for and now created this industry for, we all have the same goals our goal is to unite make peace with the earthlings have them make peace with themselves and if not force it upon them at as a unity we been dealing with this idea for more than 100 years that your father originally thought out and planned are you still with us sakara are you still with us my love"!?

Mr. yashimora stops in his tracks almost crying he turns around what a blunt face kind of angry looking saying to her," but will it work"? he continues, " will succeed this time,will we die we all die for what we believe in yes we will I'm just asking you will this succeed before we do die might I've not of told you everything Ayana but I have 10 days to live in this mortal body after those 10 days he won't be seeing me for quite a long time if I'm lucky I can come back in my true form a form that is for bidding and the mortal realm but I'll do anything in my power in my soul to be with you forever your job is to survive until we can make that happen"!!!

As all of the STRIKE members standdown agent Ayana and atomikill get in the front government issued SUV and drive off with the others behind them they know it's not time to recruit Mr. yashimora into their little strike force but he did not say no after all. For now knowing the true nature of that were organization Mr. yashimora tries to find some transportation for the lead back into the the city to city you should have never gone back into all these years it was called New Marathon!

(part four of the fall of SWORD will be posted within one to two weeks maximum I decided to post it sooner you'll see it up remembered that there is up to five posts or parts of this story part five will tell the tale of Mr. yashimora a.k.a. sakara getting back on his feet and then I will be start role-playing in comic vine's forums again this all this story will later be added to my bio as well if you wish to add anything suggestions this and that you're welcome to comment below)

[if you wish your character to show up in the timeline in this story small part of this story just message me down below on this blog post and I will talk to you and see if we can add anything that relates to your character]