• 62 results
Tellumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Tellumo

Humanoid shadows spring towards Tellumo, hissing as they soar, they lack the intelligence to see their fallen comrades remains on the roof around them. Blitz of fire were hurled into the faces of each that came at the young hero, who seemed gleeful at the idea of slaying the 'twilighters that made the internet into a bad place to visit'. Tellumo stood above the tallest, closest building he could find scouting the area while battling the threats surrounding him, his body pivoting in a 360° angle he spied what appeared to be a giant tiger jumping along rooftops, the first reaction he could think of was a joke regarding 'Tony the tiger'. Still staring in that area he saw a possibly blind girl descending into the sewers shortly followed by the tiger & its' rider, puzzled Tellumo immediately shouted to the duo...

"If you cannot see, possibly blind person, you have fallen into the sewers & you are being hunted by a tiger that is abnormally large! I could possibly be able to help you so in the meantime fight off the tiger..!"

In an instant he jumped from the builiding onto a slide made of rocks, or in other words a rockslide, which he rode down to the open man hole. As he did this he murmured to himself...

"I just entered a man hole into a tunnel of crap, nobody must ever know of this..."

Shuddering at his previous statement he chased after the party in front of him. Realizing he couldn't catch them up while running Tellumo froze the 'water' running through the tube, he was content sliding to his target. After seconds of trying to keep his balance he caught up to the party in pursuit & grabbed on to the tail of the tiger, this was met with dismay. The tiger rider turned & asked who it was harming her friend, Tellumo answered in his most deep & gravelly voice...

"I'M BATMAN!"

CellularDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By CellularDog

Opening my eyes I look around to see that Blair isn't anywhere on the bed. Where is my Master at? Crawling out of the Pink covers I jump off of the tall bed to fall onto the floor. Standing up again I begin to look for her.

Stepping through the crack of the door I walk into the dark hallway. "Woof!" There is just silence.

I soon find myself outside of her apartment still on the search for my lovable master. I just really miss her so much. No Bone in the world will ever stop me for this search for her. Just the thought of having her scratch my stomach makes my tail wag a bit. I won't let anything stop me from findi- SQUIRREL. finding where Blair had gone.

People think that since i'm only a puppy all I do is sniff around and sleep. Like I actually do somewhat pay attention to stuff. Like one time I remember when these really angry green person looked like Mommy Redhead and I heroically defended my master from her. Then after that she went off to destroy these very big boats that where in the sky. That might have been the part where I took my little nap.

From a very far distance my super puppy hearing picks up an explosion coming from not to far away. Also it happens to be the same place where my master's scent is leading me. I really hope she is okay.

A couple of minutes later I find myself sitting in front of this really big building. Sniffing constantly I could tell that she must be inside of there. I miss my human. Maybe she'll have a delicious treat inside for me. My white little tail begins to wag like crazy as I make my way into the Hall of Champions.

Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Blasting his way through Vampire and Vampire was getting annoying. Countless seemed to believe they were able to take him down but like those before him they were knocked back straight into buildings, lamp posts and walls located around the city street that they were on. The three of them were doing well holding back this many of the undead on his right however Blair and Dylan were back to back stopping their own attackers from getting any closer to one another that was until an ice casing rose up around the two and blocked the hoard of Vampires from harming them.

“Well excuse you..” from the right one of the Vampire ran towards him, focusing on the broken telephone pole behind him he telekinetically threw it through the air knocking the incoming undead on her back and pinned her down with the telephone pole against her neck “Now Now that was cheeky of them not inviting me to their little party but I’m sure me and you can have some fun” bearing her fangs and trying to push the telephone pole up and off her neck Michael slammed it down with all his might and there it was one decapitated Vampire corpse decomposing by the second. Getting ready to attack the other oncoming Vampires until something caught his attention from the side of his eye something bright illuminating the night sky, squinting up it was extremely bright but there was shape to it was….. Blair holy hell her powers were blinding.

Within seconds of the light fading away a slightly smaller frame was hugging him, arms raised into the air he realised it was Blair and not one of the damned trying to tackle him to the ground, slowly moving his arms down he placed them on her shoulders he wasn’t very used to getting hugs most of his friends from high school we’re guys and his sister was a tomboy so this was slightly weird for him “Whoa….Yeah it’s good to see you too” letting go she looked up to him and said “Make sure to stay closer to us and duck for a split second”“wait what…” crossed his mind but his body reacted instinctively and hit the ground as a ear piercing sounds wave pulsed through the rioting city shatter any glass in the vicinity and taking down the Vampire hoard. “We’re leaving” she said and darted off. Looking around at the destruction and knocked over Vampire bodies “Fine with me love!”

Minutes late the trio had found themselves in front of the Hall of Champions trying to help more of their team-mates until a message came through their Champion communicators it was one of their leaders Edward asking for help really was anyone safe tonight. “Everyone go after them now! I’ll hold the rest of them off up here. Just get them out now.” Winking at her he smirked “On it boss lady!” running over another towards the sewers Chole jumped straight down into the murky water’s below but not far off in the distance another girl was fighting her own Vampires with a Tiger which was a strange sight but really after everything he has seen in his life nothing surprised him anymore.

Turning towards the new Future Champion “Well let’s get going popsicle don't want to keep them waiting now do we” smirking a little he rushed forward towards the open sewer gate but just before jumping in her shouted to the other girl with the tiger “When you’re finished up mind jumping in after us thanks” jumping through the hole in the ground it wasn’t much darker that outside and the noise from the rioting, screaming and explosions we’re drowned out if only slightly but the smell was disgusting. A little bit in front of him was a figure with something in their hands wadding through the sewer water Michael turned to find a sword pointed at him “Whoa careful where you point that things don’t want to stab the wrong supernatural being now do we.” Behind him multiple splashes signalled that their team-mate(s) had arrived. Turning towards Chloe he asked “So seeing as you can see into the future mind telling us where to go love!” Vampire dust all over his clothes check, no Idea where he was going check and now stuck in some dark, disgusting sewer the only thing that could make this more annoying would be a crying baby!

Avatar image for tigerun_et_lily
Tigerun et Lily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Tigerun et Lily

"Guys, this is Edward still in the park." said a familiar voice. He sounded weary, tired. He was in trouble, "Did Richter get to you? If any of you are still hearing me... help. They want me alive, and I have a small army between me and the city."

Longshot turned towards Tigerun and Lily. "You!" he said, too preoccupied to recall the name on the dossier he had read, "Get that tiger to mow these things down on a course toward Champions Park. Chloe and I will take up the rear." He fought on and, as he kicked one of the berserkers back into a group of her comrades, he lifted his communicator to his face and pressed the talk button.

Lily and Tigerun listened to their new comrade and were more than happy to help. They eyed each other and both nodded as Tigerun let his fure bristle a bit. "Tigerun lets do this!" Lily's eyes glistened with fury and burned with an undying passion to kill these life suckers. Modern day dementors that seemed to suck the life out of everything they came in contact with. "Our new ally Longshot and Master Windsor need out help! Semi-Tiger mode, hee-yaa!!!" Her pupils transfigured into small slits, her soft blue eyes a golden sun touched yellow. Nails sharpened to claws, the outfit was complete with whiskers, cat-like tail, and ears. She grabbed the piece of wooden table leg she still had and broke into two. She motioned Tigerun to follow her lead as she dove head first into the swarm. Fangs sparked her reflection as she quickened their demises. "Take this fang bangers!!!!" She propelled herself into the air by using her tail as a spring against one of the shorter vamps. She then landed with the table leg impaling one of them from the top their head to their chin. Blood spattered across the field and her petite body as she continued the onslaught. "Tigerun! Whatcha waiting for?! There won't be any left for you if you don't hurry up!" She smirked as she knew what he was doing. He was most likely deciding which way to end them, the feral form? Which provided enhanced speed and strength. Or the orange or white tigers? Which respectively gave him fire (orange fur) and ice (white fur) powers.

Tigerun let the wind hit him as he stood there peaceably and watched his partner Lily dash forward, head first...like always. she taunted him to join the fight but he wouldn't until the right moment. Vampire claws and cold skin were inches away from his mane, when the wind picked up and brushed along his fur. He purred gently as his fur changed from the rough look of his feral form, to the ice cold white tiger form. He leaped just out of reach and gave a mighty roar. One of which that dispensed a freezing breath that froze all the vampires around him instantly. He then let out another roar and all the frozen vampires shattered into a thousand pieces. "Lily, we must not take out foes lightly! Hurry we must lead the way for the others." Just as Tigerun and Lily had bounded over the hordes of vampires, they made a horrifying discovery. Their ally Longshot had been drug into the sewers. Their teammate from the Young COP branch followed after Longshot, Tigerun and Lily paused. "This could be a trap Lily!" Tigerun growled in a low voice.

"Whether it is, or isn't that man is our teammate and so is the girl that followed him. We may be new here, but what are we doing here if not trying to work with the team?!" The girl stood her ground, she ignored the masses of vamps that had repopulated the plenty they had moments ago killed. "Tigerun...I can't do this without you."

"Lily...you have --" Tigerun was caught short by a vampire that had snuck up on Lily just in line of her neck. She quickly furrowed her brow and dug the splintered table leg into his eye with her left hand. She continued to listen intently to Tigerun, not even turning to face the vampire.

"Go on Tigerun..." she waited patiently as the blood from the vampire she had killed moments ago dripped down the locks of her hair.

"Lily, you have grown so much since we first came to this world. Now duck!" He waited for her to squat down as she dove over her. His massive jaws caught a vampires head as she volleyed over Lily. "Now hop on! We got friends to save, a mystery to solve, and a whole bunch of vampires to slay!" In true lone ranger fashion Tigerun reared up and shot off, he zig and zagged through the vampires and made a straight show for the sewer. The two plummeted into darkness, as Lily prayed that her new friend Longshot would be okay, and that they could find a cure for the vampires to turn back.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By CellphoneGirl

With a smile I walk to him. "Well my Master it feels so great to finally be freed. Luckily for some of the other Champions I didn't have to kill them myself. I let some of our hounds do the job when one of these idiots fell into a sewer the whole team just dove in after him." I gently lift myself onto David's lap as he smiles back to me. "Master I really can't wait to get my hands one of these heroes, and make their eyes burst from their head."

The doors from across the hall open up. "I just might get my chance now." I sit patiently with him as we watch the victim make it's way to us. When they are closer it is revealed that it happens to be Edward. I could have his flesh burned off before he even blinked, but there is absolutely no fun in that if there isn't a little torture involved.

" Kill him my dear , your master commands you" I press my lips against David's cheek thanking him for the pleasure of this fight. Now my attention is all on Edward.

"Hey there big boy!" My smile widens as my eyes shift into a deep red color. Lifting my body off of my master's lap I land onto the ground.

Staring at my palm a long red whip forms. Glancing back at Edward I motion my right arm back and swing it forward aiming to hit him in the left side of his torso. "I hope you love playing rough Darling"

My left hand begins to glow a bright lavender color. Aiming my fist at Edward I launch about a dozen balls of light his way. If they manage to touch him they'll burn through his costume even leaving a nasty two degree burn mark on his skin.

I glance back to see the cold stare Master has as he calmly watches us. "I will never let you down Master."

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#56  Edited By EdwardWindsor

Eddy watched as Blair kissed the still staring vampire elder David and stood up, the champions eyes flickering between the two of them assessing what he could and was willing to do. "Hey there big boy!" Blairs voice but not her words Eddy thought as he he tries to detach himself from the situation knowing he was gonna have to fight here. Looking firmly into David's cold dead eyes the champions spoke. " Not man enough to fight your own battles i see." his words having barely left his mouth Blair once again spoke as she moved to square off her colleague "I hope you love playing rough Darling" the words merged with the formation of her attack a movement of her hands and he was being engaged. Blair's right hand a shards of light danced into the form of a sturdy whip which flew at Eddy's left hand-side. Bracing for impact Eddy grimaced as the whip collided with his left pectoral area a firey burn shoot through his system. As the whip burned at his armour and singed any exposed flesh.

Eddy twisted his wrist around the whip getting a firm grip and pulled it as hard as he could before letting go, knowing the force would either move balir somewhere he wanted or force her to reform the construct. Blairs projectile volley closed in on Edward each little ball burning white hot clearly far hotter than the whip and therefore far more dangerous to him and his now slightly singed armour. Edward gestured his right hand into a sweeping motion and pushed the incoming white hot balls back past Blair and towards David "You play with fire your gonna get burned " Eddy shouted towards the still sitting vampire before switching his attention back to Blair " I wont enjoy this sorry" With a burst of the champions infamous speed he closed in on Blair and rained down punches at her head making sure he held back enough of his strenght to only try and knock her out with as little permanent damage as possible.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By CellphoneGirl

With a flick of the man's wrist he reflected my own attack. I anticipate the balls to come my own way, however they are aimed for David. Taking a step towards my Master I dash in front of him absorbing them into my skin.

As i'm distracted by the warming excitement of energy pouring back into my veins I feel a sharp pain rushing at me in the side of my skull. One after one Edward threw a punch at me trying his best to force me down.

Looking up at him I touch each part of my face he had managed to leave a cut. Wiping the blood off of my cheek I slowly lick it off of a each finger. "You punch like a little Bitch."

My body begins to glow as steam dances off of my skin. The ground below singes as my legs lay there. Picking myself off of the ground I watch hand prints burnt into the floor.

In a Flash I lift my leg aiming my foot to hopefully hit him in the balls. Next I grab him by the arms and swing my head forward smacking our skulls together. Finally I pull my arms to launch him across the room. I intend for him to go through a wall, however knowing him he'll manage to land like a cat.

"Touch me again and you'll die"

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#58  Edited By EdwardWindsor

Edward stands watching Blair as she sits on the floor, downed by a flurry of blows from his own hand. A small trickle of blood runs out of her mouth which she wipes and licks slowly from her fingers making a point to stare straight into Edwards eyes. "Ok" he though as she starred back at him "time to hit a little harder". Watching as she helped herself to her feet singeing the very floor beneath her he heard her speak again in that same unusually hollow but sinister voice " You punch like a little bitch". Smiling the prince of power uttered an instant reply " I figured best way to beat one, was fight like one." Studying her reaction carefully the prince waited to see how the bond between David and Blair was effected by causing emotional responses would Davids bond be affected he didn't know but he waited all the same.

With a flash of movement of her own Blairs new raised as she attempted to hit Edward in his gentlemen's area, a cheap move one he was prepared for instantly clamping her raising knee between his two thighs stopping any forward momentum . Her head then flew at the champion a move he hadn't expected and whilst still locked in place in his knee counter position their heads collided. Edwards head snaps back as Blair's forehead collides with his nose. A flash of pain surges through the champions face as he snaps himself out of the collision regaining clear focus as his nose begins to bleed. In the brief delay between him being head butted and resetting himself Blair had poised herself and he found himself flying backwards towards a wall. Colliding heavily with the bricks and mortar Edward smashed through it landing on his back he let out a sound of anger knowing his focus cost him with that last hit .

"Touch me again and you'll die" remarked Blair as Eddy pulled himself to his feet dusting his shoulders off nonchalantly " And you think i hit like a bitch " the prince laughed " As for not touching you" as his words lingered in the air as his body moved toward her his movement beating his own voice to his target. Jumping the prince grabbed hold of Blair's hair and launched a ferocious knee towards her head followed by a downwards strike from his right elbow. The blows filled with precisely enough strength to cause slight damage to her bones but mostly just to rattle her brain around her skull aiming to stun her and edge her towards being blacked out.

Moonglow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By Moonglow

As everyone left she remained behind in headquarters. Flipping through her grimoire, scanning through the immacble number of pages, filled since her line trace back to the first witch in her family, she was looking for spells, ingrediants, anything. The sensitive psychic was once again taunted by dead spirits, "Blood will be spilled and one will bath in it." the spectral being said as it vanishes away, once again another cryptic message. "What does it all mean?" she questioned herself, of course the answers weren't going to pop in, she continue flipping through the pages and assemble a table, various herbs, vials, a knife, a small bowl, and a cauldron pot. She began to mix the herbal vegitation added with natural ingrediants and a bless holy water to fill the cauldron. Funny when she received the holy liquid from a priest months ago she thought of it as no use, but now her mind differ, it was her valuable sacred weapon in this undead war. Her magic was weakened severely, she could feel it, like her strength stripped from and leaving her half of it, strong but not strong enough. She had to rely on her other abilities and skills, a gift she honed since she was a little girl, telekinesis, this psychic ability was always her main line of direct attack, it was her stronghold. Since casting a specific spell could be time-consuming and more taxing, telekinesis was a natural psychic gift that all witches could learn... if they learned, practice, and honed it.

Her skin, naturally fair as the fable Snow White, grew a different color, something more ill in appearance. She was tired and hurting, whatever left her with half her strength was affecting her health as well. A slight noise entered and left her ears she ingored it, but later would she regret doing so, it from Longshot, calling for help. Her potion was almost complete just needed one more ingrediant: salt, and there it was done. Using a pipet she filled multiple vials and secured them with a top and stash them in her pouch. This was the first step for her to being useful, as she leaves her room she heard a loud thud within the entrance area, using her telepathic gifts, she couldn't sense anyone's presence, strange. Slowly walking down the halls she moves forward with caution towards the elevator, pressing the main floor button it took her down, leveling her back to the front entrance. The ring of the elevator doors open and there she sees a figure, facing his back she secretly reaches into his mind, just as she touches his mind, she found herself reflected and shot back, she rubs her third eye to relieve the pain. All she felt was nothing, empty, and reflective like a mirror with no reflection displaying, this was the mind of a vampire and she now knew it. These creatures, of course, were immune to psychic gifts relating to invasion of their thoughts, because their minds differ, it wasn't active like humans or other organic beings but a shadow of it's former presence.

Approaching closer her heels echoed through the silent buidling "Hello?" she said questionably, this situation left her speechless, she didn't know what to say or how to react, as the figure turn to face her, it was her own ally, Longshot. Covered in blood and injured, her mind told her to go and comfort her, to aleviate the pain by using her magic, but something else told her to remain in place. His mind was different and so was his body, she saw a mark on his area and step backwards, "No, not you.... STAY BACK!" she shouted stretching her arms side to side, erecting a telekinetic dome around her, the energy was invisible yet small in size: weak. She began to cough, but was still able maintain her concentation. Blood, she coughed up blood, a bad sign, this was the beacon to something she knew the next actions he were to take would cost her life.

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By .Longshot.

"Please..." Longshot begged hoarsely, staggering after the girl. He couldn't even remember her name. His keen eyes had lost their focus and he could barely even make out her face. All of his energy was spent on simply staying upright. It had begun as an act of deception, but it had very quickly become his reality. This sickness within him was like an ice cold razor slicing through his mind. Everything that defined him was conflicted by the destructive curse of the vampire. This curse left him at war with himself. It had birthed an enemy inside him.

It was all the archer could do to match her backward steps in a slow, shambling approach. He was just too hungry. "Please... there's no one left out there. They... they killed everyone. I couldn't save them. I couldn't save anyone." He reached out for her, but his hands simply pressed up against the field surrounding her. He collapsed to his knees, leaning against the shield as he sobbed, "Help me.... please... help me."

Tellumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Tellumo

The Sewers:

"Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. I'm fricking bored!"

Tellumo grunted as he shambled through the tunnels which would make many others lose the contents of their stomachs. After leaving his newly found teammates, with the reason 'Well being crowded is fun & all but I'm gonna go find the head vampire so I can stake him, stake him good.', he tracked the ground above by feeling the vibrations that would permeate throughout. Tellumo was honestly clueless as to what he was trying to look for as footsteps aren't the most distinct way of identifying a person.

In an instant heavy vibrations rattled his hand down to the bone, in a second he pulled back as the shockwave seemed like it would make his bones splinter. Reaching back with two hands he felt for more vibrations, as if they knew he was looking for them the mini-quakes reappeared thumping heavily into his palms as dust fell from the ceiling. Eager at the thought of staking a head vampire Tellumo blasted the tunnel open upward. In a second he propelled himself foward towards a haze in the smoke. Grabbing David by the ankles, he pulls back attempting to flip him, failure ensues as he accidently releases his grip & ends up tumbling backwards. Expecting a response he blasts himself into the air to dodge, while ascending he spies Blair & Edward closed in on each other, to which he shouts down...

"I see you two finally cut the sexual tension between you! Bad timing though!"

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Falling back from the last blow the back of my head slams against the floor. Another intense pain like from earlier when my Master first awoke me hits me skull like a siren. Echos flutter everywhere inside of my head. Each one ricochets the moment it hits the inside of my head. I try opening my eyes as the torture races back and forth. My hands clutch onto the sides of my head as I wait for My Master to help. As I wait for David to help me. As I wait for him to help me. As I wait for that man to.. to..

"Eddie please help me" The pain is digging a hole through my mind. Every single thought that appears ends up feeling like another needle is piercing my brain. "Make it stop! Get him away from me."

Putting my hands in front of me I take notice of a light shining onto them as they frequently shift colors. As I bring them closer to my face I notice it getting more brighter. My eyes must be changing colors.

I feel like i'm losing control of my body.

As I stay on the ground I can feel aches slowly creeping through out the veins in my whole body.

I feel a rage plunge inside my bones. Colors manifesting to life on the exterior of my whole body. Skin transforming into florescent auroras illuminating my whole human body.

I now know what I have to do.

I carefully walk up to Eddie with a faint smile growing on my face. Placing my right hand on the side of his cheek I catch myself staring into his eyes. "Watch our family. Please protect them no matter the cost. I knew someday the end would come to this for me I just never expected it to come so soon. I can't stop this from happening to my body. I feel like i'm about to to explode.. I think i'm going to go Supernova. I always thought I would have more time with you guys. Please tell Moonglow that i'm sorry. I love her so much. I wish her and I could have spent more time together."

I can feel every inch of my body on fire.

"Tell.. Tell my Aunt Risky that i'm sorry I couldn't stay around longer. Thank you for believing in me when no one else did. Please tell War Killer that I love that Boy Scout. Tell him that he will forever look cute in Pink"

Leaning forward I kiss Eddie on the cheek, and I then give him a tight hug. "Thank you." Stepping back a couple of steps I feel the energy inside me on the verge of pulsing from my body.

A tear slowly falls down my cheek, and suddenly evaporates from the increasing temperature my body is now giving off. I will now be at Peace.

"Eclipse, your little sister will be joining you."

The light bursts through my body. Breaking apart each and every cell. Shining all through out the room in seconds the blinding light shatters the night sky. As it covers the whole entire Island causing the sky to appear as if it were daylight out. Through out the area vampires explode into ashes as they horde each member of the Champions of Piece.

Piece by piece my the burning light tears my body apart until there will be nothing left of me. I did it. There is no reason for me to be scared since I protected my family. I will forever love you al-