Something strange is happening on Champions Island. It’s only subtle, small things but a certain tension that tells of incoming change hangs in the air. No one can put a finger on it but it is there. Someone is there. When the first people start disappearing COPs is alerted. From within something is gnawing at the very foundations of society avoiding open conflict. For the moment. As more and more Champions get pulled in the maelstrom of the previously not even existing criminal underground of the city they finally recognize their opponents: Vampires are aiming to take over the sovereign island as their base and turn the mighty meta humans of the COP into vampires to use them in their deadly plans. But how could they infiltrate the highly guarded island so easily? As much as they may hate the thought in the beginning the Campions have to face the bitter truth: There is a traitor among them. And just as they begin to grudgingly accept this fact the vampires start the final stage of their plan.
W hat would happen if the Champions were all together on the Island at once? What would happen if someone were to learn their every move? What would happen if the wrong person knew too much about them? What would happen if a group of people wanted to confront them? What would happen if that group wanted to commit Genocide? What would happen if we the Champions Of Peace became like them?
The Island will be on Lockdown. Nowhere will be safe. Even the brightest light has a chance to fade.
This group of Vampires feels that getting rid of CoP will be the best plan. Even gaining new brothers and sisters for them could make them more powerful especially if it's from Earth's most powerful team. It's now up to the team to survive this night of horror as finally open conflict erupts. It's time to show when heros are being hunted for their lives it brings out a different person.
The vampires are of a special breed, they claim to be descended from Cain, the first murderer. Even if that untestable satement should not be true, they believe it with religious fanaticism. The background will be elaborated in the rpg itself but basically they want to convert superhumans to use them in their nocturnal wars.
They have a varying degree of power depending on how old they are. All of them are very durable enabling them to shrug off hits from normal guns and other weapons. Very young vampires are only slightly more powerful than normal mortals but very old vampires can be equal or even superior to most superhumans. So you can design your own opponent by giving him one or more powers from the following list as you see fit:
- Potence (Basically superstrength ranging from a single ton up to several)
- Celerity (Superspeed)
- Fortittude (Even more durable than usual, to a degree able to resist fire and even sunlight for a short time)
- Auspex (Enhanced Senses, aura reading, reading minds)
- Obtenebration (Darkness manipulation)
- Viscissitude (Able to meld and form flesh and bone like clay upon skin contact)
- Animalism (Speaking with and controlling animals)
- Domination (controlling others through eye contact)
- Presence (Make people fascinated with them or scare them to death)
- Protean (Transform into animals or mist)
- Obfuscsate (Become invisible or look like someone else)
- Chimeras (Cast illusions)
- Dementation ("Infect" others with madness)
Of course they have some universal weaknesses as well:
- Extreme physical trauma
- Can fall into a murderous rage in which they are nothing more than savage animals
- Religious symbols work only if the wielder TRULY believes in them but then they are unable to close in and can be burnned or even detroyed by the power of true faith
- A stake through the heart doesn't kill them per se but immobilizes them so the can be dealt with accoringly
- CHAMPIONS OF PEACE ONLY RPG SO PLEASE DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE TEAM
- NORMAL RPG RULES APPLY
- HAVE FUN :D
- FIRST POST WILL BE UP TOMORROW