The Enclave (CVnU Team/Virtual Location)

Argus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"Beneath this mask, is an idea. And an idea, is bulletproof."

No Caption Provided

This is the internet, in a nutshell.

No Caption Provided

The "surface internet" as you call it is comprises of approximately 9%, with search engines incorporating approximately 19.4 Billion pages, with the deep web having what can be gauged as over 600 Billion pages.

The Enclave in itself is an amorphous, loosely connected group who resides in a variety of areas on the internet, and who's goal currently, is to take up where the forgotten by Arcem Veritatis left off, due to the ambiguous disappearance of the widely known, somewhat controversial "Hacktivist" known as "Dox."

It is the successor in the sense that it is used to discuss and bring forth events to the Enclave's attention and to give them information.

This seemingly highly adaptable and difficult to "ping" group has followers all around the world who consist primarily of simply ordinary people who are highly with that state of the world and of what the world appears to be becoming. The group has no one central leader with any absolute authority, however, there is one "Hactivist" among them who has become something of an admin for the group and it's affairs.

ARGUS
ARGUS

This seemingly ordinary man has taken it upon himself to lead a variety of web based operations internationally. There is very little known about him or where he resides or anything about his background. There have been numerous people who have been traced, captured and who have claim to be "Argus" leading to the figure being something of a myth and subsequently rendering him even more difficult to identify.

Security and Capability

As said before, the sect known as simply "The Enclave" resides on a variety of areas throughout the internet and beyond it, through various networks. Very little information between them is exchanged through publicly accessible means. Their operations all take place for the most part on areas of the Deep Web and the Darknet. Areas of the internet where, if one is not careful, they can find their computers completely destroyed upon entering unwelcome.

Indeed, the group is very adept on the intricacies of internet and are even capable of dealing with the likes of quantum computers and highly advanced alien technology with elite security skills, using an ultra secret method thwart even the most advanced of means of attack.

The method goes as follows.

No Caption Provided

In actuality, most means they use consist of peer to peer, sending actual physical mail or through the use couriers for maximum protection.

In concerns to resources for actual means of personal defense, their first and most vital line of defense is simply their anonymity. Simply put, they evade physical conflict entirely, wishing to simply, distribute information. However, some members are very willing to rely on one another and some may or may not have a weaponry, depending on the user, as there is no uniform standard among them.

No Caption Provided

The technology and weapons they have access to, through their own means are completely of the conventional variety, although they can get "creative" with them, sometimes making weapons at home through a reliable verison anarchist's cookbook, to straight ordering military grade weaponry for some of them.

Although, this is just on their own. They can obtain such things but usually it would require going outside of the sect to obtain it.

All in all...

A place for discussion, that is likely prone to editing. This area is ideal for pointing out events, criticisms, political happenings and all the like, and that is what it is meant for. Joining isn't that hard, but being actually trusted, acknowledged frequently and apart of more secretive things, is another thing.

OOC

1. This area of the enclaves is essentially for web based discussion through mostly anonymous social media, such as Reddit.

2. No tracking Argus through here, because he has measures against finding him.

3. Much of the information is the same as it's spiritual predecessor. Though you can talk here, this place is functionally canon. Which means your character only knows what they know or have means of knowing.

No Caption Provided

4. The Enclave exists on a multitude of areas throughout the internet and only someone who very tech savvie can find one of their forums located on the Deep Web, something many,many times larger than the actual internet.

5. Probably editing this alot.

Deal with it.
Deal with it.

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Nice, interested in maybe joining. Still trying to find where Mat fits best and this might be good for him, who knows)

Argus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Argus_

@mth_ said:

(Nice, interested in maybe joining. Still trying to find where Mat fits best and this might be good for him, who knows)

(It's all good whether or not you decide to join. Not much dedication needed if you do decide to either, or just want to help out. Or not. Up to you :) It's your character man, do what you think is best and what seems most intriguing.)

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argus_: (if I wanted to, how would I join?)

Argus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mth_:

(Pretty much, you'd participate in the forums for a little while and ask.

Eventually someone can help you get there if you aren't tech savy. You wouldn't get all the intel on all their operations, but you'd be told a bit of stuff.

Special equipment is needed to talk to them directly but nothing unobtainable. Just a bit complex in set up. To be trusted takes a little time but joining isn't all that hard. Your just dubbed a noob until you prove otherwise :P)

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Alright, I'll work at it. Seeks nice that you actually have to work to join)

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Felix_Faraday

Awesome! But pass since I actually played Watch Doges. LOL

Argus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

(This is an interesting place.)

Ananke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonderful.

I say this spiritedly.

Argus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Argus_

>Knightfall Ninja<

So...

I'm sure we might be able to work something out when I get the ball rolling perhaps over the weekend or something.

@ananke said:

Wonderful.

I say this spiritedly.

Why, thank you.

KeepCalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome! But pass since I actually played Watch Doges. LOL

Yeah :P

@argus_: LOVE the idea though

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Godfather of Hacktivists approves.
The Godfather of Hacktivists approves.

Argus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dox_:

Yup.

This is the point at which there is no turning back with this idea. I have to full throttle this.

Guardian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Guardian_

(Good hunting.)

Argus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paladin_ said:

(Good hunting.)

(Drafting things up now.)

@orpheus_knightfall:

At the rate your going, you are probably going to be one of the things I talk about.

(Might get you a bit of attention though :P)

Argus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Argus_

And to also bump this

And add it as a link in my bio