Intro:The dragons, almost extinct, have spread across the continent, seeking nothing but solitude. The Stormcloak rebellion, though now not nearly as evident, still somewhat exists. Though not as much fighting is going on against the Empire, a small band of Stormcloaks attempted to raid the Summerset Isles to disrupt the Aldmeri Dominion. In response, the Dominion attacks Skyrim and nearly captures it. This leads to the Empire taking action against the Dominion. The Dominion, seeking to neutralize the entire Empire (High Rock, Cyrodiil, and Skyrim), begin garrisoning in Black Marsh, Morrowind, and Hammerfell. This obviously doesn't end well and ends in war declarations by the many. Though they all seem to be against the Dominion, they have yet to unite against them, leading to more casualties than needed. In these dark times, the current Emperor has torn the White-Gold Concordat and has re-allowed the worship of Talos, leading to any remaining Rebels rejoining the Imperial ranks against the Dominion.
Now, where do you chose to come in? Do you become an Imperial General, leading the fight against the Dominion; or perhaps a common bandit grown to power by taking a town weakened by war; or an assassin of the Dark Brotherhood, who's shifty allegiance lies only in who the Night Mother hears? These choices are yours to make, as they always have been. There is no good or evil anymore, only "Left" or "Right", and this is your first crossroad.
This RPG will be a potentially endless one, though not something to take very seriously. Posts won't have to be long if you don't need them to be. It will obviously be more evident than something like Loners Nightclub or Redemption Park, but not to the point it's another huge RPG. A single paragraph post is more than acceptable in this style of RPG, especially due to the fact much of it will be done through interactions with other characters. This will be for fun and nothing more, and I hope you all can enjoy it.
How to make a character-----
You must tell me your character's Race, specific skills (I.E. Alchemy, Smithing, Archery. Be realistic, don't have your character be a master of everything -.-), and main weapon/s. You can't start this off with an amazing Daedric weapon, or special peace of armor. Only generic equipment (I.E. Iron, fur, hide, leather, steel, Elven/Dwarven/Orcish)
- No bad mouthing people out of character.
- No autohits/godmodding obviously.
- Maximum of three characters allowed per RPGer. You must right a brief little summarization of each character's story. You may ask to have one character removed so as to make a new character.
- You must ask ahead to make a large change. Killing a bear is NOT a large change. Destroying a well-known ES city IS a large change.
- You may manipulate generic NPCs or ones that you create.
- You may make a character that has an important role (I.E. Listener for the Dark Brotherhood, Archmage of Winterhold, ect.) only with notification and permission.
- A official PM will be set up, which will be where you notify of anything relevant your characters is doing.
- It's based off a game, so obviously it's meant for fun.
Rodane Datryel, a former member of the Forsworn. He was in line to become a Briarheart, until he came to the realization that in order to become one he had to allow the Hagravens to dabble with his soul. He knew far too well of the infamy of Witches, and left his brothers and sisters of the Forsworn, leaving to High Rock. It seems the witches believed him to be too valuable, and sent a Forsworn, a friend of his in fact, to kill him and return the body to them. He was forced to kill the friend, but later struck his revenge by defeating the witches. He has liberated a small group of his compatriots from the Forsworn (About 6 of them) and now roam Tamriel as Witch-Hunters. (Myself)
- Conjuration, Destruction, Archery
- Forsworn Bow/Arrows, Elven dagger
Coyle Al'Rik, A harsh brooding leader of the sell-sword group, The Desert Raiders. His parents were killed in the Thalmor incursion of Hammerfell, and he has held a grudge against them since then. He eventually roamed the harsh deserts of Hammerfell, honing his skills until he banded his closest friends together in the size of a small unit of the Imperial Legion (30-50 For Comparison) Who roam the deserts, attacking any Elves that step foot in they're territory, hunting Bandits terrorizing the city, and Performing Military Operations for the highest bidder. (Shadowknight666)
- One Handed, Destruction, Speech.
- Scimitar of Desert Heat, Steel Dagger of Parlyazation (Instantly Paralyzes the opponent, But can only be used five times.)
Sadeko, The quiet pub owner from Skyrim has come out of retirement after the small town he worked in was attacked by a group of what he thought were Storm Cloaks. After finding out that the group was part of a larger group called "The Dominion" Sadeko fled through the secret passage in his Pub. Pulling out his old traveling equipment Sadeko escaped the town and headed North East for Solitude, to aid the Imperial Army in keeping peace. (Blade_Master)
- One Handed,Destruction
- Orcish Sword of Flames, Orcish Bow/Steel Arrows, Flames & Frostbite
Serpent. The roguish, enigmatic Silencer for the Cyrodiil chapter of the Dark Brotherhood. His name is whispered under hushed tones of myth, and guards frequently deny his existence.. dismissing him as a rumor in public. Privately, they fear for their lives, knowing that they very well could be the next target of the Brotherhood. All the while no one suspects the graceful traveler from Vvardenfell. Vulyn Fyr exudes charisma, and easily lures people into his trust. Because of this, no one could ever hope to match Fyr to Serpent until his blade sinks into their throat. (ZombieBigfoot)
- One-handed, Security, Sneaking, Speech, Illusion
- Sting (Legendary dagger, does extreme amounts of poison damage upon contact), Glass longsword.