The Edo Demon Daimyo (CVnU Empire Claim: Tokyo, Japan) OoC

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@vinnie_tahoe: Why, why WHY the flowery smile broski!? щ(ºДºщ)

Anyway, credit goes where credit is due. T may pay you a visit in the near future...dun dun dun. :P

Vinnie_Tahoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin: ಠ_ಠ I like flowers.

BRING. IT. I ain't scared of no ghost! *secretly terrified of ninja*

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By Rafael_Romeiro

Posted. If my post was a bit confusing, I can clear it up LOL.

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinnie_tahoe: Only a real man can admit that. You have advanced to the next stage of dude-dom. Now you need a well groomed beard.

It shall be brought! *Is secretly afraid of rogueish explorers*

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By Tenjin

Posted. If my post was a bit confusing, I can clear it up LOL.

LMFAO only Raf would attempt to wrestle at hypervelocity. Post was crazy. Love the ionization element.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin: LOL right? I've seen really gifted wrestlers in fights shoot for takedowns really fast and from a long distance and if they're powerful and they get a good enough angle that exploits the opponent's weak plane (bad footing) then it works. I remember seeing that and thinking "someone with super speed could really fck somebody up if they shot for a takedown at hypervelocity", and I just had to try it, and who better to than with Akira? He's one of my favorite battlers of all time!

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@rafael_romeiro : Now that ... is a top notch battle post. A super speed wrestling combo executed with perfection! The Ground and Pound game is serious. I'll reply soon, I'm bout to go hard I've no other choice. ;) Salute my G.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akira_overdrive: My thoughts exactly. Get 'em lol

@rafael_romeiro: I have debated building a speedster-martial artist for years now. I just never got around to it because of my preference for street-level and ninja themes. However, that post inspired me a little bit not going to lie. I cannot even imagine trying to go up against a hypersonic flurry of punches which caused sonic booms/pressure waves as a latent attack. Or a roundhouse kick that literally ignited the atoms in the air from causing them to accelerate to combustion. Hmmmm......

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@tenjin said:

@rafael_romeiro: I have debated building a speedster-martial artist for years now. I just never got around to it because of my preference for street-level and ninja themes. However, that post inspired me a little bit not going to lie. I cannot even imagine trying to go up against a hypersonic flurry of punches which caused sonic booms/pressure waves as a latent attack. Or a roundhouse kick that literally ignited the atoms in the air from causing them to accelerate to combustion. Hmmmm......

That's what I was building when I made @kinetic_ I just never put the work in to put him on the scene.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@tenjin said:

They were the rage in the beginning of the CVnU. Everybody and their brother had one for a while. It was nuke punches and instant reflexes as far as the eye could see lol.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Rafael_Romeiro

@strigidae_23: Thanks :)

@tenjin: I remember when everyone was a speedster-martial artist LOL. Fun times. But I like to think that now we're more refined in the way we write them. They're fun. The only issue with them is that they can't be brought to every RPG event because speedster martial artists, especially when written by the right people are very very powerful characters. I actually hope you do make one though. You, Akira, Mercenary and LL are all people I'd love to see write speedster martial artists.

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin said:

They were the rage in the beginning of the CVnU. Everybody and their brother had one for a while. It was nuke punches and instant reflexes as far as the eye could see lol.

@strigidae_23: Thanks :)

@tenjin: I remember when everyone was a speedster-martial artist LOL. Fun times. But I like to think that now we're more refined in the way we write them. They're fun. The only issue with them is that they can't be brought to every RPG event because speedster martial artists, especially when written by the right people are very very powerful characters. I actually hope you do make one though. You, Akira, Mercenary and LL are all people I'd love to see write speedster martial artists.

@tenjin said:

That's what I was building when I made @kinetic_ I just never put the work in to put him on the scene.

...........I am not doing it now............

V_____________V

Should have done it before it was cool!!!!!!!! FML! Damn you Prime!!!!! I WANTED TO KINETIC NUKE PUNCH!!!!!!!

*Weeps for a while*

Now I gotta think of something else to do!

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin: Hahaha, well there's nothing wrong with it really. It was good for us because it forced everyone who didn't want to write a speedster to come up with counters for crazy speed. A lot of innovative ideas came out of that era.

Vinnie_Tahoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinnie_tahoe: Go for it! Its been a minute since we had a Mr. Fantastic type anyway.

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinnie_tahoe: I think I am going to take my rage and disappointment out on Vinnie in my next post later on tonight.......I need to vent. People need to start bleeding profusely to satisfy my hyperaggressive RPing. Σ(-`Д´-ノ;)ノ

@rafael_romeiro: @strigidae_23 lol I am going to have to read some of the early CVnU character posts now. But still, not the point, its the fact I didn't do it before everyone else did. XDD The original Prime 'verse Tenjin had electrical powers and was a martial artist but at around the same time Kurrent was active and I hated the fact having similar abilities to someone so I made Tenjin a ninja instead. Then consistently changed my bio and powers until I settled on the Cyber-Ninja set now hopefully I don't have to change it again LMAO

Akira can profess to my constant need for originality. :P

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin: Your constant need for originality is a sign that you're your own RPG'er LOL. If you want, we can come up with ideas for a unique power-set for you to use. Just shoot me a PM. If you're interested :)

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin: I get it lol.

Is not quite sure how to tell Tenjin that we had like a year of nanotech+martial arts characters ;-P

Vinnie_Tahoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By Vinnie_Tahoe

@tenjin: Yeah? Well I'm gonna...vent my ass on your face if you don't stop being rude. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Carbonadium stealth suit FTW, foo'!

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: LOL I just might now :P

@strigidae_23: ................

The gods of the Vine have forsaken me

@vinnie_tahoe: I am gonna slap you so hard....You...you wish I didn't slap you so hard (>_<)+++++!!!!!!!

Vibranium plated Kevlar ninja armor FTW foo'!!!!!!!!

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin: Always glad to help my manos ;)

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akira_overdrive: Feel free to post again just keep in mind my guys are following you .

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: So, I took it that those ninjas you left with me were NPC's, so I wrote that Yor killed them, if that's alright with you. I didn't know what class they were, so I just sort of treated them as fodder.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By ownagepants

@jack_: they were fodder four class of specter trainee, shadows which Vergil is then full specters they don't wear armor as its limits slow them down and finally master so far only hiro

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: Alright, thanks for clearing that up. Yor is going to pursue Akira. He's pretty high-level in the way of skill and combat, so I -prefer- to avoid selling low-level characters with him so as not to job his character. You know what I mean, right?

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It always eats my posts the first time in this RP. Every single time.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: don't worry my next post will have a specter going to face you those guys are no joke

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There we go.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: What do Specters do? And am I allowed to kill him after the fight (i.e is he important to you)? TBH I don't want to have a prolonged battle, I'd rather be getting after Akira because that's what Yor would do IC.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By ownagepants

@jack_: you can kill him if you win and dont worry you won't have to job

Who says you have to stop moving to fight what about a battle that's in constant movement as you chase Akita and fight off the attacker

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: Makes sense I suppose. It's just not like Yor to run from a fight, but priorities are priorities. It'll give me something to touch on in the post anyways. I look forward to writing my response :)

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: LOL that was clever. I loved the RKOs out of nowhere.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By Rafael_Romeiro

@strigidae_23: It's amazing how people on the internet can take something unassuming and turn it into something that you can't help but laugh at haha.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: Right? People can say what they want about the soullessness of technology and the western way of life but it brings a lot of joy and laughs to millions in a way nothing else ever has.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: It brings laughter and joy in ways we couldn't even conceive back in say the early 2000s.

Oh and beautiful post BTW, I love Ivana hehe.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By Strigidae_23

@rafael_romeiro: So true. I remember the days of dial-up and YouTube not even existing lol.

Thank you :-) Her attitude cracks me up.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: Ha! Remember internet from the 90s? Ay Dios mio I cringe when I think about it now.

De nada :) She's a funny one, her strong personality makes her... interesting LOL.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: Sadly I didn't have internet back then. My family was really religious and didn't allow any TV or internet and only some radio. All the TV I watched I had to watch at my dads house.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: Aww shame. Well 90s internet was... exactly what it sounds like LOL.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: Nice post! I dunno what it is, but I like the way you draw certain parallels between characters, and the way it's often a quote that's really similar but a different take. [Like certain things Andres would say, Santi would say things similar. Or in this case, that "in great silence" thing, contrasted with Ishin.]

@strigidae_23: :-O

That was too awesome!....Scary. >_> I think I'll come to Venezuela next. So we can talk about the non-aggression friendship I'm suddenly interested in. <_<;

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: Thank you :) That's one of the things I love doing. Or rather developed a taste for doing ever since the way you connected Antonia with your characters inspired me to do something similar.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers