Avatar image for arceus_aurelius-rex
Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ultra_girl_: @vici_aurelius:

Arceus quickly took the younger man's hand, shaking it heartily as they turned toward the impressive structure that was the Aurelius family home.

"It's been so long and so much has changed in our lives, but it seems the Eagle's Nest always stays the same, eh Vici?"

Arceus looked on at the beautiful Italian architecture, marveling at how good it looked after more than a century in the family. It seemed to him that everything the Aurelius family name came into contact with aged spectacularly well, with perhaps the exception of himself. Stress had aged him rapidly, and of all the Aurelius family he knew he was the one who looked the most his age. Had he not had his time in the pit, well, he shuddered to think what he might look like now.

"Let's just hope that the 'grape juice' is as good as I remember." he chuckled as they walked on. As they moved toward the compound, however, something caught his attention. A peek at glowing blonde hair shining through the tree branches caught his eye as they drew nearer to the water.

"More guests, Vici? Or have I been gone so long that the old dogs have taken to blondes now?"

His voice was light and jovial, though curiosity also gave rise to a slight degree of caution. It was unlikely anyone would attack their family in their own home, but with all that was happening in the world, particularly with the rise of the League of Shadows, one could never be too cautious.

"Or is that your girl Vincenzo? Why don't we go over and say hello to the little lady, that way I can see what kind of girl my little cugino picks out for himself?"

(Sorry everybody, I'm not going to be able to make it to a computer for a while. Hope you don't mind mobile posts too much.)

Vici_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arceus_aurelius-rex: @ultra_girl_

Vincenzo narrowed his eyes as he too noticed the blonde child in between the trees. Another trespasser? Arceus is family; it would stand to reason that he would know where he was at. But this child...this child should not be here.

"No, Arceus, she isn't mine, in any way, shape, or form. I don't know who she could possibly be. Alone, and trespassing on private property that most people aren't even too keenly aware of? This is problematic, cousin. Allow me to handle this."

Not wishing to frighten the child, Vici simply cupped his hands, placing them over his mouth.

"<Little girl! Are you lost? Where are your parents?>" he yelled in Italian through the trees. Were she a local, odds were almost entirely certain she would only speak the native language. He was, however, extraordinarily suspicious of her. What would she be doing here, and with Arceus just now returning to the compound? A trap of some sort? But Vici would be forced to give her the benefit of the doubt. Were she truly a lost little girl, it seemed as though he was now responsible for her, until he got her back where she needed to be.

Hhh...benissimo.

Dante_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vici_aurelius@raleigh_aurelius@lucia_aurelius@abelle_aurelius@kai_aurelius@marte_aurelius@david_aurelius@arceus_aurelius-rex (Sorry if I missed anyone)

No Caption Provided

What we think, we become. What we think, we become. What we think, we become.

The repetitive and hushed words of the mantra had echoed throughout the barren room while a low white glow emanated from small hidden lights scattered across the ceiling with a single beam shining upon the center. The voice sounded rough, but serene as it belonged to a solitary combat veteran and philosopher sitting cross legged with his hands clapped together. He had succeeded in clearing his mind from any outside distraction while relaxing his muscles, a crucial exercise that ensured he would remain in top physical condition and his mind would be performing at optimal levels. A sigh escaped his stubbled lips as he fluttered his eyelids open.

Dante Aurelius. The Telepathic Teacher. The Patriarch.

He had spent a few hours reflecting on past affairs in the world and whether or not his family had played a hand that affected the turn of events. He cracked his jaw with his open palms and stood while stretching out his spine. The motionless position for extended periods of time to proved to tax the his body, but the discomfort was heavily outweighed by the clarity. If he ignored the need to meditate, there was a likely chance that his telepathic abilities could become unstable causing more destruction than he could control. He shrugged the reminder of his gifts and paced to the outline of a doorway and used an open palm gesture to telekinetically open the exit. Impossible to gain entry to, the room was lined with lead and steel based materials that would prevent any sort of disturbance.

The sound of hydraulics moving and gears turning were non existent upon closing behind him while he walked towards his closet, contemplating what the day had entailed and what outfit would be needed. A few minutes had passed after changing into a modest gray suit with a silk black turtle neck, and making his way into the great hall where family members would gather for meetings and information would be passed, shared, and divulged.

He took a long drag of the atmosphere and closed his eyes, sending out a telepathic message to the rest of Family Aurelius.

"Incontriamoci nel luogo normale per favore. Ho notizie per quanto riguarda eventi futuri."

He strongly disliked prodding the minds of his own kin, but because they were scattered throughout the world tending to their own affairs, the situation had called for it. He poured himself a small glass of red wine as he awaited their arrival, contemplating what he would show them that would properly convey his message.

No Caption Provided

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vici_aurelius: @arceus_aurelius-rex: Oh Crud I've been spotted, turning around she looked at both of them with a dumb founded look while shrugging her shoulders naively "Ehhhh?"

Vici_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arceus_aurelius-rex: @ultra_girl_:

Vici frowned, then walked closer to the little girl.

"Where are your parents?" he asked, this time in English. If there were a language she were likely to speak other than Italian, it would be this one.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arceus_aurelius-rex: @vici_aurelius: Honesty is the best policy, well for most predicaments

"In another dimension" she replied back in perfect English but it was odd that she had no discernible accent.

Vici_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vici_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vici inclined his head slightly when he heard the small girl nonchalantly mention being from another dimension. His brow furrowed slightly with concern. It's more likely that she has...problems...than she is telling the truth. Then again, don't little girls have lively imaginations? But she looks to be at least ten years old...there's no way...

Glancing quickly at Arceus, he continued to converse with the mysterious young trespasser. His muscles tightened as his concern grew. In this day and age, anything was possible, and everything could be dangerous.

"Well, why don't you tell me what you're doing here, then? Are you playing a game?" he said with a slight smile.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abelle_aurelius: "Yeah, yeah. You can f*ck with that spare exo all you want, so long as I can bum some gear off of ya when I need it." Leon scratched his face, and crushed another can into a disc, throwing it into the treeline. He swung his arm in celebration as he heard the familiar crack of a tree collapsing. "F*ck yeah!" Leon cheered to himself, before rearing back his head and yelling, aubidble throughout the Eagle's Nest, "TIMBEEEER!!"

Sorry for a crap post, I'm still kind of, y'know, out of it.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@arceus_aurelius-rex: @vici_aurelius: UG replied back naively "I got a bit lost on my way back to earth through a series of portals" she gestured "I was trying to get to California but this doesn't look like California the last time I saw it"

Kai_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will get my reply up later tonight or tomorrow

Vici_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vici ran a hand through his hair, frowning at the pink little girl. She's lost in a world of her own imagination. Sighing, he asked her another question.

"I'm being serious. Where are your parents? How did you get lost out here? It's not safe for you to be out here alone."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@vici_aurelius: Ultra Girl frowned "I just told you, I also know it's not safe to be alone but.."

Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_: @vici_aurelius:

"Ah, okay, I see."

Clearly an American then, though the lack of accent was odd.

"Well perhaps you can show me this 'portal' you took to get here. It wouldn't happen to have been large, loud, and had wings like a large metal bird, would it? And this other dimension, would it be back in a hotel here somewhere? Because this is not the 'dimension' you want to be in, it's a... private dimension, if you will."

The girl was clearly lost, and whatever game she was playing (some sort of sci-fi or magic themed one, it seemed) had clearly led her astray.

"Tell you what, why don't I help you find a way back to your 'dimension'?"

Arceus could see the concern in his cousin's body tension. This girl didn't know what danger she was in if an Aurelius deemed her a threat, so he figured he should diffuse the tension before things got out of hand. He walked over to the girl and smiled, lowering himself slightly to see her eye to eye.

"Why don't we all just--"

Suddenly a whizzing, followed by a loud CRACK was heard as a disc of metal shot through a nearby tree. The tree leaned to one side, the disc having cleaved clean past half of the tree without much difficulty, going on to embed itself into the ground nearby. The remainder of the trunk began to splinter as the load of its top became too much for the damaged base, crashing down toward the three of them.

"Move Vici!"

Arceus moved to grab the young girl and leap out of the way, sure that Vincenzo could take care of himself. He was an Aurelius, after all.

Avatar image for abelle_aurelius
Abelle_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Abelle_Aurelius

@gumflabica: @dante_aurelius:

"Personally dad I think it odd you want to jack my jewelry but I won't judge if it means upgrades." The Aurelius soldier commented sarcastically while scrounging spare parts and allready clearly making alterations in perpetration for her desired upgrades. It was one of the best times to be around Abelle many would say. Usually full of sass and militant bravado give her something to work on be it a car standard gear or advanced cybernetics she became almost childishly elated.

Taking a moment to show off as well Abelle lowered to gaze at a loose piece of granite the slightest sign of age on the almost flawless estate. She flicked said small rock and it took flight like a bullet and struck the tree with enough force to shatter it. "It was blocking my favorite trail." The earth moved commented before the family was suddenly called. "I hate when he does that." She didn't like people in her head in any fashion if Dante wasn't family she might of gone to shoot him rather then greet him.

"Take it with you want I'm sure nobody expects table manners from us." Abelle remarked with a gesture to the burnt meat as she collected the tech swung it over her shoulder and made her way down. Upon landing Abelle was instantly back to work able to walk and construct simultaneously.

"Uncle can you try texting next time? I don't need voices in my head, next thing you know there's screams." Everyone fought and histories it was no secret though that Abelle had seen a lot for someone so young. Her mood would have been far more sour if not for the gadget in her hands.

David_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dante_aurelius:

"How quaint."

In a plethora of ways, David Aurelius was a rather enigmatic individual. From his constant traveling across a variety of countries, to his undisclosed goals. During the brief periods of time when he returned to the magnificent estate, it certainly wasn't uncommon for him to keep to himself within his quarters, more then likely planning out his next escapade...

David was pleasantly seated within his his quarters, his demeanor one of great composure. His ebony attire, that he generally wore when venturing out, currently remained within a compartment, inside of his closet. Instead, he had donned a luxurious, silvery colored business suit, with pants of the same hue. Mere moments before hearing Dante's telepathic voice, he had been flipping through what seemed to be a rather promising hardback book, judging by his fairly aroused expression.

His azure eyes widened ever so slightly as his relative's subtle speech seeped into his head, rendering him momentarily perplexed. However, seconds later, he had understood.

"How quaint," David thought, faintly smiling. He had little to no idea what his relative had in mind, but would make haste to maneuver to Dante's location immediately.

Standing from his comfortable position, David's form was suddenly enshrouded in a characteristically gaseous substance, colored charcoal. His eyes flickered black as his broad form was enveloped in shadows. When it had finally lifted, he had disappeared, without leaving a trace of him having previously stood there...

Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dante_aurelius: @ultra_girl: @vici_aurelius:

The tree crashed down harmlessly beside them. Apparently Arceus had overreacted. "Huh..."

His glance had just moved over to Vici when he "heard" his uncle's voice in his head.

"Incontriamoci nel luogo normale per favore. Ho notizie per quanto riguarda eventi futuri."

He had no idea what he was saying. Arceus' Italian was dustier than he thought. He returned a message to his uncle, piggybacking off of his uncles telepathic abilities.

"I'm on my way, uncle. I was hoping to greet you in person, but I'm a bit busy with what appears to be a lost tourist on family property. I remember you having some reservations about using your abilities on family, but I urge you to do so to keep me involved in the meeting. I am no telepath, so I'm going to need your help, uncle Dante."

He nodded off toward Vici, nodding for him to return to the compound, and then he turned back to the strange young girl.

"See? Dangerous, just like Vincenzo said. Let's get you home now, what do you say?"

Avatar image for raleigh_aurelius
Raleigh_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man Injustice: Y1 is awesome, but...

No Caption Provided

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll post tomorrow evening so everyone has a chance to respond

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Playing still, it seemed.

"Okay, so your home is on Earth, that's a start I suppose. Where on Earth exactly? Or rather where in Italia are you staying? Who brought you here, and where can we find them so I can drop you off?"

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@arceus_aurelius-rex Ultra Girl sighed irritably well the truth isn't working, time to lie

giving a victimized face she spoke in a petrified tone "I was kidnapped by men in a white van, they drugged me so I'm suffering a bit from amnesia all I know is that I managed to escape not too long ago"

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dante_aurelius

Zeon sat silently in the vehicle as her Cardinal drove her to the home of the Aurelius family, a family she knew all too well. For years the family Patriarch, Dante Aurelius, and Marcos Liafador (Zeon's Father) had a business friendship, even before Zeon was born. But since she was a child, the now Liafador Matriarch, would spend countless hours in The Eagle's Nest with her father as he would talk business with Dante. She remembered Dante also had two children of his own, Lucia and Kai Aurelius, who were around the same age as her, but her father never allowed her to 'play' with them. She was always forced to stand by his side whenever the two where there so she could learn about how to handle business, like a Liafador. He would tell her they where there for work, not play, and just like that, a child's dreams of making new friends were crushed. But Dante always treated the Liafador child well, and that was something that Zeon never forgot. But as Zeon grew and took over the White Cardinal's, visits to the Eagles Nest became more and more infrequent. In fact... the last time she saw Dante, was when she was 17 years old. That was eight years ago. But she hadn't came here for pleasure, not to just say 'hi' to an old friend, she was here on business, just like the numerous times her father did.

The vehicle stopped as Zeon looked out the window, and there it was, just as she remembered it. As her casually dressed Cardinal opened the door for her, The Matriarch gracefully stepped out of the vehicle. The salty air filling her senses as she took in a deep breath that was mixed with the fresh herb smell of the garden. Looking over at her Cardinal she gave them a stern nod, her way of telling them to wait in the car as she began making her way to the main part of the family home. Walking up to the door she couldn't help but begin to feel nervous, something that wasn't common for Zeon. Smoothing out her outfit her hands ran along her semi-casual wear of cobalt paisley silk top with white ankle pants, it was one of the many outfits her cousins Maya and Selene bought for her, of course without Zeon's approval. Clearing her throat she held her head high as her hand reached up away from her, and pressed against the doorbell. While Zeon did give Dante a call before deciding to come pay a visit, she hoped it was the Patriarch himself who answered the door, and not another family she was going to have to make small talk with and explain why she was here.

Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_:

"I see..."

Great, more complications. It's odd that she didn't mention this until now, but that's probably because she simply doesn't trust me, after all, for all she knows I might be involved in this whole kidnapping ordeal. Still, how did she end up here?

This is a pretty secluded area, and a hard place to find, but it's not impossible that her kidnappers took her to the forest on the outskirts of the property to perform whatever nefarious deeds they had in mind, I suppose.Perhaps they intended to simply drop her in the forest in the hopes that starvation and exposure would kill her off, perhaps she was even kidnapped while hiking the trails.

As Arceus looked the girl over he could see that her clothes were in relatively good condition, which meant she couldn't have been wandering long.

"How did you get... Never mind, it's not that important. The important thing is I get you back to Naples, where we can file a police report and get you back to your family. Your ordeal is almost over now, come along dolcezza. "

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arceus_aurelius-rex: I don't want to leave just yet she backed away several feet "I don't know you,for all I know you can be one of the kidnappers" she stated this calmly with a hint of respect.

Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_:

As much as he sympathized with her, the girl did not belong here, and she was going to get them both in trouble if she stayed.

Arceus sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose and rubbing it in an attempt to keep his cool and formulate a plan of action. The experienced watchman had crafted strategies that bested numerous opponents in the Congolese forests, had protected countless towns and villages, averting disaster and tragedy time and time again, yet he could not figure out a plan for getting this stubborn young girl out of the dangerous forests and back to the relative safety of civilization. It seems he'd finally come up against an enemy he just couldn't win against.

"Alright, that's fair. I can tell you that I am not one of the people that kidnapped you, but I don't really have any proof of that, so you can choose to believe me or not, but that still leaves you with the problem of navigating out of this forest and back to the city. I am volunteering as your guide, and if you really don't trust me..."

Arceus reached back, slinging the PDW off of his shoulder and handing it to her. It was a light weapon, one that even she could handle with ease.

"I'll walk in front of you , and if you feel threatened at all by me, feel free to release the safety, which is right... there," *click*

"and open fire." Arceus mimed pulling the trigger. "Remember though, only if I'm scaring you do you shoot me. If somebody or something else scares you, you tell me, and I'll take care of it. Okay?" Arceus was well aware that some of his other family members might be nearby, and the last thing he wanted was to give her he gun she'd use to shoot them. With his short tutorial over and done with, Arceus presented the weapon to the young girl, reengaging the safety.

"Now that that's settled, let's head out. What do you say?"

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arceus_aurelius-rex: (LOL time to troll >:)

She slowly reached for the gun and grabbed it, bringing closer to her waist she nodded her head left and right as she turned off the safety and pointed the gun at her head "I'm not going any where"

she paced back several feet so he wouldn't be able to take the gun from her.

Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dante_aurelius: @ultra_girl_:

Arceus watched in shock as the young girl backed away into the trees, holding the P90 to her head. He was speechless as she moved off past the bushes and into the trees, and absolutely dumbfounded when he searched the area but moments afterwards, not a trace of her to be found. Had he not been so shocked by the events, he might have tried to stop her or telekinetically rip the gun away, but as it was she simply disappeared.

Disappeared with his gun.

Arceus sighed as he gathered his wits and equipment, searching for a half hour before travelling back to the manor which held his brethren, the mystery of the girl's disappearance still turning in his mind. Then he turned his focus to the meeting ahead. Dante had summoned him, summoned all of them. Arceus had lost much of his Italian to time and disuse, and knew only key words and phrases, but he knew the meeting had something to do with plans for the future, and he knew where to meet them. Focusing hard to communicate telepathically by piggybacking on the powers of the family's patriarch, Arceus told Dante of what had happened.

"I tried to lead the girl back to Naples, but when I turned my back on her she simply disappeared. There's no trace of her, so I'm heading back. I trust that you'd be able to pick up on her psychic activity if she tries to approach again, so I leave the rest to you, Uncle Dante."

With that Arceus continued his hike toward the compound.

No need to mention the missing gun, I can always get another one. Besides, if she is somehow still in this forest, she might need it to protect her from the wildlife...

He had no way of knowing, of course, of knowing just how far away their visitor had really gone.

Dante_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador

Dante frowned slightly as each family member responded with different explanations for their absences or tardiness, a few with actual justifications that would merit what would normally be inexcusable and responded to with stern consequences. A sudden change of aura in the atmosphere caused The Patriarch to hesitate and stop from pushing the invitation to his family any further, but focus on the shift.

She's arrived. Surprising.

** I'm going to tend to some manners that seemed to have spontaneously presented themselves. I'm sure each of you shall handle your current situations with ease. The mental communication will remain open among a few of us. Alert me if you need any assistance to the intruder**

Dante was a little careless in shrugging off the potential danger, but he meant what he said. Each member of the Aurelius clan was deadly and experienced in combat by their own exploits. This new guest had caused memories to stir within the Telepathic Teacher that he couldn't ignore when she had contacted him earlier about scheduling a visit. He walked eagerly to the main mahogany door of the grand hall that welcomed guests with engravings of their heritage. The arrival of this newcomer was expected, but their presence remained a sudden event.

The family architect opened the door abruptly as soon as the bell had rang throughout the interior of the house. His precognition giving him the slight edge in foreseeing the appearance of a long lost friend.

"Zeon…."

The figure standing before him was none other than Zeon Liafador. She had aged well as she looked like the beautiful woman that the elder knew she would grow to be. A sense of power, confidence and intellect radiated from her. It was reassuring to know she had done well for herself even though her upbringing was stricter than most. Including the childhoods of Dante's own offspring. He had always hoped she would carve her own path away from her family and it seemed like she was making a prominent name for herself. Her father had been as much of a business partner as he was a friend. In turn, Dante had always kept his doors open for the duo no matter what friction had occurred in the past between the two different lineages.

"It's been far too long. Come in!"

His voice was filled with boy joy and a little sadness as he extended his arms in hoped of embracing her in a friendly hug. He couldn't help but feel delighted that she had finally made her way to visiting the old clan after so many years, but it was highly unlikely her visitation was just to trade stories. Rumors had circulated of her endeavors and information had seeped up to the patriarch from informants around the world in regards to Liafador relations and operations, but for this moment he didn't care because a lost friend had returned.

Avatar image for arthur_aurelius
Arthur_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador: @dante_aurelius:A message was received and Arthur broke out of this mantra literally glowing as another page of the Paladin scripture was deciphered. He began his walk up the winding staircase into the main family court where Dante was usually found. A visitor, Zeon was standing before him then embracing each other after such a long time. Arthur walk up looking in his twenties still from all the healing and rejuvenation during his mantras. "Young Zeon, it's been far too long. Dante good sire how may I serve you?" says Arthur kneeling before his patriarch. *Both hands glowing, generating a rejuvenating aura spamming outwards"

No Caption Provided

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dante_aurelius: @arthur_aurelius:

The door opened and with a genuine smile, Zeon was face to face with Dante. "Dante!" He looked almost exactly the same the last time she had seen him, with the exception of a few defining wrinkles along his face, which actually suited him very well. For even a second, she forgot what she was actually there for as she returned the warm embrace.

"Grazie, Dante." she nod her head as she made her way into the home and for a moment, she felt like a child again. The home, with very minor changes, was exactly same. Her chestnut eyes wondered around the home as the two made their way in, but she was distracted as a young man approached the two, his body glowing in a aura she had never felt before. He... seemed familiar, and he obviously knew her. She stood there for a moment, her eyes looking upon him as if searching for answers, and then, it clicked. "Author?" She questioned. While she didn't have the same relationship with Author as she did with Dante, she still remembered meeting the Aurelius numerous amount of times upon her visits to The Eagles Nest. Every time she saw him, he would almost seem he was a different age, and yet again... he looked to be in his twenties, when he should be much older. "You look... very well." She complimented him, nodding her head.

"Oh, before I forget." She her hands instantly went into her bag she was carrying with her, carefully pulling out a black bottle of Red Wine from the family winery. "I remember you always enjoyed our wine and since I was coming to see you, I knew I had to bring one for you." Her voice was much softer and warm than it normally would be, say around her family. This was because Dante knew Zeon on a different level than Ziccarra and even her own father. Dante had always shown her kindness that her father never did. He saw her, not as a White Cardinal, not as sword of the Liafador family, he always saw her as just... Zeon, a girl who had potential for greatness.

"How have things been for you Dante? How are Kai and Lucia?" She began inquiring about him and his family. While she was here on business, she was indeed curious about how he and his family had been doing over the years.

Marte_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dante_aurelius:

Dante always were the headmaster. Even back in the days the four brothers were kids. In honesty, not many could perceive Marte in his older self, playful and all-around well-humored boy. He had two eyes and a glistening smile, only fading to the amazing prospect of a future. People used to picture him as the glue of the family, the annoyingly well-mannered and amicable brat that, by the end of the day, is what glues the pack together. Yet Dante? There was never a doubt he'd ascend to the throne, always so noble and gentle, a softhearted leader, for sure.

Time rushed.

Marte, somehow, forgot how to simper, the blazing alabaster never absconding his lips. Instead, he learnt how to use the sinister, wolfish grin he never was supposed to happen. When his world burnt down, collapsing structure after structure. Something had happened in those years he spent away, because the once confident and joyful kid was brutally murdered by the barbarian he presented himself as.

Dante, on the other hand, fulfilled destiny. Brooding inside his head and spreading his influence to the other's heads. He did everything with such adroitness and grace it was harsh to depict the Headmaster as anything else. And right now, he was exerting that role once more, summoning his family for, perhaps, an assignment? Who knew?

Marte's buzzing mind was always mistreated by telepathy. He never grew accustomed to it, actually, it sent shivers down his spine every time a whisper roamed his head. Or when someone touched him without his agreement. For those and many reasons, he never dropped his blade. It was his sole trustworthy companion in a world where family could mark someone this deeply.

His hand caressed the scar above his eyebrow, trailing its straight path. A sigh came out from his mouth, revealing his position. Reclined against a wall, arms folded, blade sheathed aback, eyes aimlessly gazing into Dante and seeing something else. Faking a chuckle, an evanescent habit of his, he shook his head. "Next time you should knock first, brother."

Dante_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthur_aurelius: @zeon_liafador: @marte_aurelius:

(Might be written a little weird. I just had surgery today and I'm out of it)

It was a challenge to put into words the relationship that Zeon had shared with the family, but the best description that could be used was that she had been almost an extended family herself despite being a ruling figure within her own household. Everything that Dante had swarming in mind had to be put on hold, including the meeting he had planned to divulge newly risen information to his kin. A lost friend had been found and it was time to welcome the old ally with open arms.

Dante glanced down at her hands to see an ebony hued bottle within her grasp. It was a tad dirty and the label was in tatters and barely sticking to the glass, hiding whatever the words were meant to say. A sign of well aged wine. The small smile that was painted on the elder's face grew larger into a full grin, delighted that her memory was as sharp as ever. The gift itself did not go unappreciated either.

"One of the many vices that I enjoy indulging myself with. Thank you, Zeon."

Dante had a strict philosophy when it came to his children that clashed with the teachings of his own late father. The current patriarch believed that the youth were to be nurtured and cared for while their training was kept separate and in an intense state of physical and mental demands. It was a work hard, play hard theory whereas his father trained him and his brothers relentlessly and without positive criticism. It left the leader with distasteful memories that he promised not to push on his own offspring and it seemed to have worked for the entire group despite a few….hurdles.

"Arthur."

He shook himself from the thoughts of his predecessor and brought his mind back to the present situation.

"I'll meet you in the main hall with the others momentarily. We have a guest that needs tending to."

Turning his attention to his sibling, Marte, that had walked towards the trio with his sword by his side only moments ago.

"I hope you remember the young Liafador, Brother? Come with me to my office and we can discuss things there. I doubt you came all this way to support my drinking habits."

He offered a light chuckle while extending his hand into the well lit interior of the corridor and began walking down the aisle. His footsteps would lead to another wooden door that had been left open for anyone wanting to study their own enterprises. The room inside felt like a modern business office filled with books that held the information of recent events that had occurred in the world while a computer sat in the center. A few lounge chairs were arranged near the entrance with a coffee table placed in the inside of the circle for minor conversations and discussions. It was a place that was often used when dealing with outside affairs, particularly the ones with Zeon's father. With the exception of the more up to date books and electronics, the office had remain mostly intact and undisturbed since the days of her youth.

"We can talk here. I hope you don't mind if Marte remains? Or will you prefer he step out? Either way you must know, whatever you bring to my attention, must eventually be brought to the attention of my family as well."

He finished his warning while grabbing a few chalices from the coffee table and began to pour the contents of his recently acquired gift. The scent of old fermented grapes filled his nostrils and the air, the perfectly shaped glasses had been carved with the names of past ancestors and were made of a special heat treated material that complimented the taste of everything and anything it held. One could say that Dante had a fond hobby with the liquid substance.

"Care for a drink?"

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dante_aurelius: @marte_aurelius

“Piacere vederti, Marte.” Zeon bowed her head in respects of the man as she greeted him. She didn’t have very many memories of him, but she did remember him, just like the other members of the Aurelius family.

The three began to walk, making their way towards Dante’s office, one she remembered all too well, spending hours at a time, listening to the conversations exchanged between the Patriarch and her father. As the three walked in, surge of memories flooded her mind, her eyes instantly shifting to the corner her father would command her to sit at during the duration of their visit. She almost made her way to that very corner, simply out of old habit as she quickly shift to one of the empty seats by Dante’s desk.

Gracefully making her way she slowly took her seat, the leather hugging against her body as she straightened her pasture. It was strange sitting here, a part of her almost expected her father to walk through the doors and tell Zeon to take her corner. Her mind was quickly snapped back to the current situation as she darted her chestnut eyes at Marte. “Of course Dante, I completely understand.” She agreed to the terms of Marte staying in the room as she adjust herself a bit, trying to get ready to bring forth the reason for The Liafador Matriarchs visit.

“Grazi.” She thanked for the drink, carefully taking a glass of her families red wine in her hands as she waited to begin until Dante took the first sip. “As much as I am happy to see you Dante, there is a reason why I came to visit.” Her eyes became harden as her demeanor changed, a more cold expression washed over her, almost a completely different person than just seconds ago. “I assume you’ve heard, Ziccarra stepped down as Matriarch a few months ago, to focus on Spain. Because of this, I have become the new Matriarch of the Liafador Family.” She began, knowing well the Aurelius talent in gathering information, but she had to make sure he knew everything, to understand. “My father was displeased at the news.” She hesitated to speak, her hands grasping at the glass a little tighter as she took in a sharp breath. “About a month into my family duties, my father…” she paused for a moment, this was more difficult than she thought. Having to explain to a family friend of what her father did. It was shameful having to tell him. “Attempted to take my life by sending a team of disloyal Cardinals to my White Cardinal campsite, a team that was lead by my half-sister I was not aware of.” Memories of the event began to crawl back into her mind. “I was left in a coma for just over a month and it has taken much time for me to regain my strength.” She lifted her head back up, her eyes locking with Dante’s. Now for the reason she came to visit. “Because of this, I have lost track of my father. I know this is… a lot to ask of you Dante, I know you’re friends with my father, but… I need to know if you’ve heard from him recently and if you are aware of his location.” She held her breath for a moment, trying to read Dante’s expression.

Avatar image for deactivated-60322c75112c3
deactivated-60322c75112c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I'm dropping by here soon.

Marte_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Zeon. Felice di vederti nuovamente." Marte bowed back respectfully, edging his lips a tad. Zeon was just a child back then, she had grown a lot. Yet, again, so had him. The experienced glance of that vivid eye beckoned to untold stories, tales kept afar from all, even himself. His scarred body hinted tough years of living, albeit he wasn't the sole scar-bearer. The once petite Liafador had developed into a warrior as well, and a leader.

Sounded a lot like a man he acquainted way too well.

His stare shifted to Dante, his ever-caring brother, who despite all difficulties always arose his head against the wind, regardless of how puissantly it blew. The last man standing in the battles he waged and a leader he would follow without doubting his own choice more than once. "Aye, Dante, lead the way. And don't worry, your drinking habit seems to find its own way back without my interference." He joked, greeting his brother by portraying an open smile. What he would call open, anyways.

"You grew a lot since we last met, Miss Liafador. I probably still had both eyes and hands." The Beast of the Bloodied Blade chortled, shaking his head a jiffy and mutely accompanying the duo. For a Liafador to visit, the motive would have to be a favor. The Fourth Brother somehow acknowledged it, strategically hearkening to the talk and coldly harnessing useful chunks to build a panorama. He didn't dislike Zeon, far from it, he felt sympathetic for a fellow soldier. And he savvied his brother would take the right decision and notify the family, there was no dishonorable act such as obnoxious secrets being spilled, hence why he still considered himself obliged to be aside his brother. The soldier's mentality never faded, at best it seemed evanescent, awaiting that sparkle to rekindle it. And odd visits such as that usually did the trick.

Reclining quiescently against his seat, the Berserk's gloomy temperance apparently augmented. He was too focused on Zeon's objective. As a Matriarch... That girl... She was jovial, thriving over life still, but already carried a burden bigger than Marte's ever was. Almost slain by her own family... Marte somehow could relate, although not as profoundly, yet he had similar unpleasant experiences. The Liafador's Matriarch had all the motives to want vendetta or even cast the bastard adrift.

Entranced fingers caressed the tip of his upper lip as he left out a sigh. Tracing strategies was something swimmingly instantaneous for warriors of his caliber, yet taking decisions... that was something the Mercenary Magnet allowed the band's leader to fulfill. He wanted to help somehow. Gazing towards the other Aurelius present, he simply nodded, reaffirming he would entrust the choice, as he always had, to his older sibling, and then fight for the cause with his blade.

Dante_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be posting in a few.

Dante_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Dante_Aurelius

@zeon_liafador: @marte_aurelius:

Dante had taken the seat opposite of Zeon's, making sure not to spill his recently poured drink as he sat down. It was a proud moment for him as he observed the mannerism of the woman before him. She had taken the spot where all of his associates would. It's symbolism was important to the Telepathic leader because it had expressed the young woman's transition into authority and success. He couldn't help but smile as he brought the wine to his lips, listening attentively to everything she had said.

She had recapped on everything that the Aurelius family had already been aware of through their informants around the globe to include the former Matriarch's departure to Spain and shift in focus. Nothing of this was news to Dante or his sibling, but he awaited patiently for any new information to surface. He could have attempted to prod Zeon's mind and search for anything that was undisclosed or even secrets of the Liafador family, but Dante did no such thing. The act of telepathically invading such a close and cared for friend would have been despicable. Not only did he forbid himself from doing such heinous acts, but it would be the equivalent of violating the confidence of his own family. because that's exactly what Zeon was. Family.

He continued to sip from the glass in his hand, the smell of the wine still as strong an flavorful as ever.

"….my father…Attempted to take my life…."

*crack*

No Caption Provided

The sound of his wine glass cracking echoed in the room and the smile on the Patriarch's face had vanished with no trace of emotion left. His demeanor turned to a cold and solid sort of poise. The sudden change in his bearing derived from the announcement of the failed assassination attempt caused a rarely seen anger to rise in the Psychic's mind and even spark an uncontrolled telepathic attack that created the crack in his cup.

There was absolutely nothing more depraved or dastardly than slashing the lines of one's lineage and it was well known that Dante and the rest of The Aurelius family held no love for those that sympathized with such acts.He stood and placed the damaged glass on the table, still void of emotion. He shot a glance at his trusted sibling and then to the woman before him. He hadn't expected such news to come to light at today's conference, but it was something that could not go ignored for an instant and needed to be addressed with swift action.

"Zeon." His voice was firm, but reassuring as he quelled the rage within himself. "I haven't heard anything of late about your father. He was my friend, but he had severed that bond the moment he attempted to take your life through his own means." It was becoming increasingly difficult to keep his mental abilities in check as they were field by his emotions and the fury that was growing as he spoke was like kerosine.

"I know that @vici_aurelius , @raleigh_aurelius and @abelle_aurelius have just arrived from tending to a few assignments on their own. Allow me to bring this to the family with you present. You have our support."

He closed his eyes, reciting a mantra to himself to calm his psyche, but he was well aware that a fight was looming if he decided to throw the Aurelius family name with the White Cardinal. He was more than willing though. After all. She's family.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for raleigh_aurelius
Raleigh_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for abelle_aurelius
Abelle_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador: @marte_aurelius: @dante_aurelius:

She'd been on her way to the meeting when old bonds came to the ornate door. Though the cybernetic soldier never dared enter the room as to do so would be intrusive and violating of a personal moment. So Abelle resided out in the hallway instead. Working on her gauntlets and their tech keeping her busy as she kept her ears open.

Then it came the drop of a bomb. It was a artillery strike on Abelle's mind. A saying that shredded the veteran like shrapnel being uposed by a blanket. Family fought that much was true. When living in a world of war one might even strike family. To kill ones kin or attempt to was a cardinal sin. An act that was vile beyond compare.

A crack echoes through the hall and chocolate hued eyes fall upon a silver palm. That crack should be her. Abelle had always hid her emotions well. To this day the family knew tragedy had struck the Leon child but never what. She dared not relapse history to tell of what she'd done. Being this close however did however pierce the veil and shred some of her resolve. When she'd entered the room she was clearly disturbed.

"It's nothing squad drama." The comment made as the soldier dawned a iron persona. As obvious as it was something got under her skin it was clear nobody was supposed to ask. Only one who stood a chance was the psychic in the room but Abelle would be beyond furious everyone knew if anyone tried telepathy on her. "I'll do whatever you need me to, that goes for you as well Zeon. Though tell me what happens when you find him? It's a call only you can make and only when you say it will you understand." If one was to confront their family if one was to perhaps kill their own flesh and blood they had to cast their will in iron. She knew because unknown to all the world Abelle had to have done so, before her free lance military career her time in the national armed forces brought her to similar cross roads.

Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arceus entered through the manor's side door, weary from not only from having travelled great distances to arrive at last, but from dealing with the Aurelius family's sudden guest. He dropped his gear in a coat room near the door and hung his coat up there as well. As he left his sniper and tactical vest in the coat room he felt uncharacteristically vulnerable, naked almost. He was entirely unarmed for the first time in years, and contrary to the refreshing feeling of liberty he'd imagined he simply felt weak, but he knew that among family he had no need of his weapons. He was home at last.

The manor had changed little, save for the subtle signs of age creeping into the walls and carpeting. Everything was a bit more faded, slightly more worn, but it was just as inviting as it always was. He took in the familiar scents as he walked toward he usual meeting room where Dante had asked for their company. The main hall was empty for the moment, he was the first to arrive, it would seem. He had received the telepathic message asking them all to wait in the main hall, and so that's exactly what he did. His mind drifted back to fond memories of this place and the people in it, content to lose himself in dreams until the rest of his relatives arrived.

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marte_aurelius: @abelle_aurelius: @dante_aurelius:

Zeon’s eyes shift down to now fractured wine glass, and his expression was more than enough for The Liafador Matriarch to know that Dante was not aware of the attempt on her life. If he wasn’t aware of this, then there was a good chance he did not know of her father’s whereabouts. Her eyes then shift to Marte, his expression was even more difficult for her read as she waited for one of them to break the silence.

Then, the news was broken to her, again, another dead end. Zeon had interrogated one of his Cardinals, gone through many of his old hideouts and even checked through his old aliases and nothing, dead end after dead end. It was as if Marcos Liafador vanished from the world. Her hand balled into a frustrated fist as her jaw began to tighten, carefully setting the glass of wine on the desk before her. She could tell the news heavily disturbed the Patriarch and while she appreciated his words, but it still left her from where she started.

Her eyes then settled on Abelle, Zeon remembered the younger Aurelius all too well as she gave her a nod of acknowledgment before respond to her question. “Abelle, I plan on killing him.” The Liafador spoke bluntly, her facial expressions as hard as stone as she shift her attention back to Dante. “Not for revenge or justice or anything of that sort.” She began explaining herself. “If my father is willing to have me killed, I cannot risk him attempting to attack some of our weaker and younger members who cannot defend themselves. As Matriarch, it is my duty to protect this family, even from itself.” While she was speaking of Tassi, the infant of the Liafador family, her protective motive was more towards her half-sister Chance, one who did not have any powers or fighting experience. She was the most vulnerable out of her family and the one her father would most likely go after in order to gain leverage on Zeon.

“I appreciate you wanting to assist me Dante and the rest of you.” She motioned to the other Aurelius who were in the room. “The Aurelius have always treated me like one of your own and I will always be humbly grateful, however,” she shift in her seat, trying to regain her posture. “I do not want to get your family further involved in this, the last thing I would want is for my father to switch his attention from my family, to yours. I will not have blood of your family be spilled because of me.”

Dante_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abelle_aurelius: @vici_aurelius: @raleigh_aurelius: @marte_aurelius: @arceus_aurelius-rex: @zeon_liafador: @clara_mass

(Sorry if I missed anyone)

Everyone had seemed supportive of Zeon's desireto retaliate against her own father even though Dante had a few reservations about the whole situation, but he kept those doubts in the depths of his own mind. The Patriarch was ingrained with a strict code from birth and among all the tenets, one was held more cherished and sacred than the others. Family above all else. There was no exceptions or wiggle room to this law, but if a person's own life or the sanctity of what held the lineage together was threatened, there was no choice but to strike back.

At this point Abelle had joined the discussion with a certain intensity in her eyes. To be honest, her presence wasn't exactly asked, but it did give light to another perspective before bringing it to the rest of the Aurelius Clan. She was as strong willed as a stone and just as solid and unmoving. Her opinion was always heard whenever given the opportunity. Dante made sure to keep his telepathy in check around the young woman as she was more guarded and offended when it came to such mental intrusions for her own reasons. The senior Aurelius was curious, but didn't pry.

"I appreciate you bringing this to our attention." Dante nodded in the direction of Zeon with the same solid look he held upon the hearing the news. "But as I said, this issue must still be brought to the family as it may endanger their lives as well as that of a close friends. Yours."

No Caption Provided

He turned his suited figure towards the door and began to walk down the corridor, leading the group into the main hall of the Villa that was used for their official gatherings. His ebony Oxford shoes tapped quietly against the stone floor while he sauntered. The Cerebral Guide reached into his black coat pocket, fiddling through it's contents. A few seconds of the meddling had brought the objects of desire to light.

Two steel orbs were revealed in his palms. He glared down at them with fondness, their shine had gleamed to his irises before he began to manipulate them into levitation around his finger tips. The simple exercise provided a certain simple tranquility that matched the meditation of his inner sanctum without the inconvenience. Leading to the already opened double doors that were large, but smaller than that of the Villa's entrance gate.

Inside the old fashioned hall was modern seating arrangements that mimicked that of the office from earlier. The exception being extravagant banners flowing from the stone pillars that held the family crest as other ancient memorabilia and tapestries adorned the tables and desks. An enormous TV screen was mounted on the wall and hummed quietly while connected to a Velocity computer that had been double locked in case of break ins.

"Everyone take your seats. We have matters to discuss."

His voice was stern and lacked his normal understanding done. He took a deep breath with the orbs still levitating in his hands, calming his mind so he could calculate and predict what further actions would probably result from the meeting.

No Caption Provided

Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As he heard the approaching footsteps Arceus stood from where he was sitting. It has been years since he had last seen the patriarch of the Aurelius family, and he did not want to seem disrespectful. He entered through the grand wooden doors flanked other members of the family, many of which he could recognize, and a couple he could not. The woman walking with Dante was entirely new to him, and the man with the missing eye and the replacement arm confused him. The face was familiar, but the mannerisms were entirely different.

After briefly acclimating to the new faces Arceus seated himself once more at the Pattiarch's command, ready for whatever news he had for them.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#147 Feral Nova  Moderator

@dante_aurelius: nice! I'll wait for others to get their post up before I push

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You all suck at replying LOL

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_:

I didn't know that it was starting already. Otherwise I would have done this.

No Caption Provided