Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By superstay

Previously: A Deal for a Demon

Previously: The Demonic Deal

(Same Ep., different thread)

=============================================================================

Outside of a Bar

Flames hurled everywhere, as the saloon went up in chaos. The sound of yelling and ranting echoed, before being engulfed with fire. As the moderately small bar burned, a well-suited brunette stood outside the rowdy establishment. Glancing at his pocket watch, he listened to the action coming from the saloon. He heard liquor glasses and bottles busting, along with blood splatter. Turning his head, he stared at the door, as he leaned against the entrance’s threshold.

“Where are ye, lad?”, the British man wondered, with a smiling grin at the sight of a hurling man flying through a window. As the hefty man banged into the red concrete, another man flew out behind him, the rumble only became louder. Flaming shot out of the window in eruption, as the pompadour-baring greaser strolled through the swinging doors. With a pleased smile, the biker looked around before seeing Olli. AS the magician stood up straight, in eagerness, the greaser walked over to him. “Why didn’t you come it?”, Blaze asked as the two men walked down the heated streets. As the sky streaked with violent smoke of fire, Blaze spat out a wad of blood before his traveling companion spoke.

“Ow…I’m not much for barroom brawls…rowdiness is not my forte…”, the Brit smiled, as he wiped sweat from his forehead. “…doesn’t this dwelling have air conditioning?”, he asked, looking at the stretching biker. When the stylish man turned his head to face the Englishman, he displayed a blank expression. “Don’t you know where you are?”, the slick youngster asked with zest. With an uncertain strung, Olli quietly walked. “…you’re in Hell, old man…”, the devilish smirk of Blaze presented himself, as they approached the end of the street.

A stressed and dingy street, surrounded destroyed building, debris poured into the road. Fire blazed through the sky, clouds burned furiously, and the sun kept a deadly heat on the empty city. As if a riot of horror hit the world, the damned image held that of an apocalyptic earth. With fire doming the edge of Hell’s black abyss, the sky burned the void that made it’s realm. The city rained with the sound of weeping, screaming, and demonic laugher. Mayhem and terror ruled the streets…

In One of Hell's Many Neighborhoods

Blam!!!

Booming flames shot though the threshold of a dark home. With the door flying deep within the abyss of the room, Blaze stepped in. “Okay, okay…..where are you?”, the greaser looked around, surrounding by the misty shadow. As the British gentleman stood patiently on the outside, the leather coated man stepped through the uncertain house “Are you sure this it the right address?”, the biker’s voice called, as he vanishing into the black abyss of the empty building. As the darkness consumed him, the sound of his boots heading up the stairs echoed though.

No Caption Provided

This should be the address…unless he relocated.”, Olli stated, as he turned to bask in the uninviting presence of the soulless scene. “…aye, I see why this is so undesired by us civilized people…”, he stated, knowing the biker still heard him. “…I actually like this town…”, the rebellious voice barked. However, his remarked was cut short once a growl came from the bedroom. With a grunt of confused shock, the greaser was flung though the window. As the glass busted, and Blaze hit the sidewalk with intense force, Olli stared in surprise.

“well…”, he muttered, as the a flaming figure stepped out to air. Coming from the window that the biker was tossed from, the demon known as ‘K’Nuturath’ floated to the ground. “So, you’ve come to me…for what, power…you want to exe me to have full control…”, the demonic voice stoke, as his flames grew into an enormous blazing fire. Walked towards the floored biker, the demon outsized both of the men. With blinding light, he furiously stalked the biker. “I don’t know who gave you my power. But, you’ve saved me a heap of time, searching for you…I’ll be taking that back, now…”.

Next: Downfall into Darkness

d^_^b