The Different Faces of A Radioactive Rebel

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By _Atomikill_

Howdy! So I just figured this could be a thread where I can keep all my different suits- there won't be THAT many. 4, maybe a couple more.

NOTE- All suits are made from pure vibranium, except for the 4th. Obviously.

Prototype/Suit 1

This was Tommy's very first suit, the one he woke up in 12 years ago. It'll mainly stand for decoration around his house- only needed in the most desperate of times, as his new suit is *much* better.

No Caption Provided

LIMITATIONS

Strength: 10 tons on a good day.

Speed: 2 mph.

Agility: Not very good- kinda C3PO-ish.

Sight/Senses: His sight allows him infrared, and he can hear clearly.

Extra Content: None- the people who built it weren't expecting him to turn into a mercenary.

The Flamethrower/Suit 2

A much better suit made by Tommy himself- he picked up on engineering and such while he was training for 11 years.

No Caption Provided

LIMITATIONS:

Strength: 10 tons is a dumbbell for him. Maxed out, he's a 50 tonner.

Speed: 6 mph.

Agility: Much better. Almost full control in turning and such, allowing more precise finger activities.

Sight/Senses: Able to see in infrared, magnified, x-ray, and thermal. Can hear through a thick wall.

Extra Content: Can spray atomic radiation 25 feet and activates Skintight.

Emergency

This suit can be used in the most desperate of times. It is attached to his chest and back, and serves as a sort of bulletproof adamantium armor- however, with but one press from a golden button on his wrist, the metal expands, covering his entire body for full defense and strength boosts.

No Caption Provided

LIMITATIONS:

Strength: 100 ton

Speed: 100 mph

Agility: Full agility is allowed.

Sight/Senses: Everything already listed, plus a lie detector and can hear from a block away.

Extra Content: Nope.

Skintight/Suit 4

This suit is most miraculous because it isn't even a suit. While in the Flamethrower, Tommy can absorb all the atomic radiation in the suit directly into him like a sponge and eject from the suit at high speeds- up to 30 MPH.

No Caption Provided

Thanks for reading if you've read! I figured I might as well get down a list....

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Smart move putting this down on paper <.< well txt or whatever

I like the second, art won me over lol