The destruction of the hunters. (Closed RPG)

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@ragman1138:

"You said something about a graveyard?" he looked around and started to put things under the blankets to looked like there was so one sleeping there. "I could make this look like it is being used right now if we need to live right now."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@shadowswordmaster: yea... the orphanage i use to be at before i went with my foster family....kinda wish i was left at the orphanage...woulda been better off." he looked at the moon. "anyways, the place is abandoned now. Probably the least likely place to be checked. We could go there if you like."

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

"Yeah we better get going , just in case they know we are here." He made the finishing touches on the room so they would trick some people. "Does this place have a back door that we can use." he check the time but when he did he saw that his watch was destroyed during the fight. "Well looks like we are going back there to say at least."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@shadowswordmaster: good thinking. No i doubt there is but its night so i doubt we'll run into much trouble." he opens the window and jumps out onto the roof across from him almost as quietly as a shadow.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

He looked down and saw here where Leon had landed. He would not try to do the same thing but he would is jump out the window and fly with his leg booster to the other roof. "I guess we are roof hopping then." trying to make a joke.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@shadowswordmaster: "i guess you could call it that." he joked back and jumped from roof to roof. When he was dodging aside and jumping he seemed to land and move like he was triple jointed.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Instead of using his feet and jump on the roofs, he uses his leg booster to hover over the empty spaces. "So do you have a plan to stop the hunters here?"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: kill them all?" he says wal still jumping then lands on an old abandoned building

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

"I guess we will make a plan when we get to the place I hope." trying not to be seen by any other people who want to find them. Looking at the town and seeing the difference of this place and new York city.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: leon nods and he lands on a tall building overlooking a graveyard. "were here" he jumps off and opens the door. It has a gothic style decor. "man my best memories were here...shame to see how it looks now."

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

He looks at the old building and started to scan the old building "When is the last time you have been here." wondering how long since he since he last been here and looked at the old architecture before heading inside.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: "oh..........about 11 years or so...give or take a few." he looked around the abandoned building. "i use to bunk on the 3rd floor." a voice echoed around the room. Visitors....good....its been too long.a man in a silvery white trench coat walks out, no shirt but he has white pants and long silvery hair even though he looked mid 30s since i snapped someones neck.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

He heard a voice coming form around the room and saw a him and when he said snapped someone neck he made himself ready for attack form this man."Leon do you know this man?" wondering if he was an old friend or a old enemy. and started scan this man to see if he is human at all.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@shadowswordmaster: leon pulls his blade as well. "unfortunately i do... he's the leader of the group known as the scouters...there's 3 main groups in all...snatchers, scouters and the death mongers. those 3 are the main groups. kill them and the rest will fall to turmoil. he's the weakest of the 3 but hes the leader of the scouters..." and my men are on there way, soon this place will be crawling with hunters.The man had no body temperature, like he wasn't even alive

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

"That is all I need to know. "he pulled out his sword out of his left arm and charged at him using his leg booster to catch him off guard and hoping to take him down in one hit with his adamantium sword. Then using his leg booster can move so fast that no human can see him move.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: the man pulled a bright glowing blade of his own and charged at him and blocking the cyborgs adamantine blade with his own it grew saw like teeth and moved like a chainsaw hoping to disarm him and send a adamantine toed boot kick at his sternum area. leon flew around from behind attempting to punch him but he grabbed leons fist with his own

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

He hold his blade with enough strength so it would not go flying into the air he was glad that he had implants that would he give him enough strength to hold his blade. He looked at the blade that his enemy was holding and he never seen a blade like this before at all. Then he attempt to turn the man blade with his own and punch him in the face with his robotic fists hoping his strength and turn the man's blade at all.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@shadowswordmaster: the punch connects but his head just goes back and he looks back down laughing and pushes his blade closer and the spikes start moving like a chainsaw would in the hope to slash right through him. leon used the leverage of his hand and jumped into the air and aimed a kick at the man's temple. normally a kill shot but his head just turned to the side and he swung leon down and slammed him into the wood floor sending planks and shards of wood all over.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

He moved back away form the man by pushing himself away form the mans sword with his own. He got in position so he can parry the man's blade. He looked at the man for a second and try to figure out a plan to defeat him. "This man is tough that is for sure." he said to himself and using his robotic eye to scan for something that he had not notice before and try to see if he can use anything around him to help him out.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@shadowswordmaster: the scans came up as deceased. The man was not of the living world. He pulled his blade again and rushed him, his age had stopped at 204 years so he has had over 100 years of blade practice. i'll deactivate you and take that armor of yours as a trophy!"He swung again in a diagonal slash. Leon stands back up and he sheds his cloak and pulls a knife from the front of his belt and dug it strait into the mans back although he didn't seem to notice much as the knife went into the mans spine.

Leon: no cloke
Leon: no cloke
trench coat
trench coat

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

He block the attack again with his sword and figure out a way to stop him. He used his electric powers and send a blast of electricity right at the undead man. Using the electricity to shock him and cut off is arms so that he would not fight any more but this is someone who might not go down so easy then he thought about a back plan for this but he need to figure it out after his electric attack works or not.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: The undead man started shaking from the electricity and his arms fell off but he soon regained his composure. You can't kill what's already dead my dear mechanical boy.His arms shoots muscle out and they reattach and slowly mend themselves, muscle and bone snaking over and coiling. he spins around and punches leon but he blocks and back flips over next to sawyer. "see what i mean about 3 of the strongest? they aren't the leaders for nothing." he cracks his neck. "what are your scanners picking up?"

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

"Well he is dead that is for sure and he is 204 years and had over 100 years of blade practice." he looked at man the put himself together and punches Leon and flip over him."I have an idea for this man." his plan was to ripped off the man's head and give to Leon see if he can do any magic on the head. He turn around and try to follow the plan.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@shadowswordmaster: leon pulls his 2nd katana. his main was black with a white handle and his secondary was white with a black handle and he pulls his knife back out that he had stuck in the mans back and puts in his mouth. it had a dark blue blade with a stripped ruby color running around it and a black handle. "i'm all ears." he puts the knife in his mouth.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

"Can make sure he does not grow back together by using your magic or do we need to throw him into a big hole and bury him alive." he told Leon the plan that he came up with but this might not work but it is one that he has right now. "Do you have a better idea to beat this guy."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: "that might work...getting rid of his head should cut messages to his body. i got a plan for the head. I'll distract him...you get his head off." and with that he spirals at the man swinging with both blades in hand and the one in his mouth which the man is blocking but moving fast considering leons nothing more than a blur

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

He used his implant and went fast enough so that no human can see going at high speed. His target was to cut off the man head and hoping that would stop him and end this fight. His blade should be sharp enough to cut off the man's head if be not he would use his energy blades then but that would only be used as a last resort.He spin and aim for the neck to cut the man's head.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@shadowswordmaster: the mans head went flying and his body fell over motionless as the muscles began to inch out for the head, trying to connect but leon breather black flames from his mouth and they engulfed the head and body along with his childhood home. "we need to get out of here now...or were burned alive...i just used the black flames of the underworld...they won't go out until they reduce the place to a crisp."

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

"Lets get out of here then." he made his way to the door and broke though the door using his speed and strength to escape the burning building and run a couple a feet away form it.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: he puts his 3 blades away, grabs his trench coat puts it on and buttons it back up and runs out with him and stops next to him and looks back at the burning down orphanage. he couldn't help but feel a part of him had just died along with the building, he had spent the only good years of his childhood there. "well....thats 1 down. 2 to go right?" the sounds of voices and footsteps getting closer echos from all around

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

"Well know are we going to get out of here or are we going to fight all of these people." getting ready for a fight or running away. He put his blade away back in his left arm.Then started to scan around to see who is there.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@shadowswordmaster: leon pulls his knife out. "you can run if you want but i'm going to kill them all" he closes his eyes. "don't look at my eyes or you'll die" the scanner pics up about 80 to 100 fully armed with government style guns and equipment such as night vision, mines, grenades blades exc exc

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

"Okay then." he closed his eyes andhe wonder what Leon is going to do with an army. "I will stand right here if you need me."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a black ball appeared in the sky and got larger and larger wiping half the army out with tidal wave of black fire and after awhile vanished and there was still 40 or so left. "c'mon lets do this"

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

"You got it." he pulled out his sword and using his implant moved with quick speed and head towards moving fast the he was dodging the bullets and headed towards a big group of 10 or so and cut there guns and using a electric burst to knock or kill them,

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: some fall and the others dodge out of the way and swing blades of there own and points gun at his head and pulls the trigger. leon spins throwing needle like pins into the soldiers, hitting their jugular veins and causing them to drop

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

He round and saw a lot of them were either dead or getting killed."Need some help other." trying to find some people that are left.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

He looked around for the snipers and found one up in the tree. He took his sword and cut the tree in half with the sniper falling off the tree and on to the ground. He used his scan for the ones in the trees and found them. Then used his robotic eye as a laser and cut though the tree's with the snipers it in which the fall off and probably either knock out or dead. "Done."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: leon stands up licking lips. "thats one group down...we should find somewhere that we can find refuge...any ideas...?" (what's creepier? vamp from mgs or Orochimaru from naruto)

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

"Well I have no idea , know any abandon castles in the area." looking around for any more traps or any more people coming at them.(Well I would say both but with my av and char being raiden and vamp being raiden enemy...I would say Orochimaru)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@shadowswordmaster: Leon thinks a moment. "no but i know an old prison camp thats abandoned from around WWII" he starts running threw the trees. (i was thinking the same thing. Orochimaru does seem to give more chills)

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

'Lead the way man let's hope this time we don't run in trouble." and started to run right below the trees at the same pace as Leon hoping that we would catch up.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: he sprints over the dead bodies and they come upon a old victorian era castle

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

"Well now this looks promising for us but I think this could be a trap." catching up to Leon and started to scanning the castle for any usually things around the castle.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: leon uses his sharingan as well. there is 3 guards. one on the 1st floor, one on the 5th and one on the roof. "i'm seeing 3....shouldnt be that much trouble to take care of..."

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

"I don't know there could be something else in there that we can't see."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Leon pulls his knife out. "one way to find out." his neck elongates like a snake and stretches up to castle and bites guard and rips neck out causing him to fall . he retracts his neck and looks at sawyer. "your turn"

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

He started to walk on they ground and then started to run and from that he use his leg booster and got up to the castle walls and the first hunter that he saw is holding a katana and in a portal by himself on the wall. He pulled his sword and made a bird noise so he got the hunters attention and slash across his body and the dead hunter body fall down on the ground. He walk to the wall and signal Leon the area has been cleared for now at least.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Leon climbs up the wall and jumps onto the castle roof and runs to where sawyer is. "we could most likely hide out here for now. we should gather intel on where the 2nd guy is at. ik his name is Mikhail but i don't know where hes at."