#1 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

Romania: The place of magical beings in hiding. The country has recently become the headquarters of vampire and lycan hunters. the president of the country has recently made it legal to hunt vampires and lycans and any bodies brought to the government would result in the heavy payment of the hunter. This practice has been going on for years now but will soon come to an end...

#2 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster Leon is sitting in the 1st class seat. "just to warn you...i won't be showing mercy in the following attacks."

#4 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: "for the most part no. I might interrogate people but unless they try to get in my way i don't think i'll have to kill any civilians. so what made you want to come with me anyways?" his eyes were as emotionless as ever

#5 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"Well I think that when someone is endanger of being killed or worse there sould be someone there to protect them and I want to explore what the supernatural has to offer for my quest on to be one of the best swordmaster in the world, " taking off his sunglasses and looking at Leon.

#6 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: leon laughs a little. "eager for adventure huh? i remember when i use to be like that." he looked around. "something doesn't feel right...i think we're being watched." he scanned the plane with his eyes. there were people all behind them so it was hard to tell whether or not this was genuine."those hunters are masters at disguise."

#7 Edited by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"Looks like we need to flush them out but after we get there becuase we do not want a problem in the middle of the of our fligh do we?" he try not to looked around to see how is on the plane.

#8 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: "no i guess we don't do we." there were plenty of civilians, a pregnant woman and a man watching the crowd silently in the back row. "this good guy stuff is still incredibly tough to get use to."

#9 Edited by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"Well we are Enforcers after all but we need to watch this man form here on out just in case something happen that we might be in for." trying to relax in his seat."I have a feeling that his friends are wanting for us at Romania."

#10 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: "true." he glances back at the man. "i think you're right. i think there waiting to throw a party and where the guests of honor. Well we wouldn't want to disappoint them now would we?" the man pulls his cell and starts talking in it glancing at them from time to time.

#11 Edited by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"looks like we are going to bring the party favors for our guest." he looked at Leon adn trying to see if the man watching them is still in his seat."I think that they know what you are but I do think they have not meet a cyborg before." giving himself a smile.

#12 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: the man had taken his seat but a bit closer than before. "i wouldn't doubt it. even half vampires bring a price in." he thinks for a moment. "they probably know what cyborgs are but i doubt they have fought one before.

#13 Edited by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

He looked at the man behind them."He is getting closer but I want to know a little bit more infomation about what is going on in Romaina." he look back at leon form the other side of of the plane.

#14 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: leon closes both his eyes. "i can sense his life." he keeps them closed. "a few years ago the romanian government made it legal to hunt vampires and lycans. Anyone who brought in a body or head to prove the kill would get payed and very well at that. a good grand per head for a half vampire like myself, 5 grand for a full vampire and about 3 grand for a lycan. it's become something of a sport there. i'm sure they would try to scrap you for metal or something. Anyone caught with a vampire aiding them is also guilty and punishable by death." the man was still watching them but trying not to show it.

#15 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"So we are might be fighting th Romanian goverment well lets hope we don't have to drag any other Enforcers here but when we hit the ground we are pretty much on our own right?" trying not to look art the man watching them.

#16 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: i guess if worse came to worse than yes we would be fighting a full scaled war with the romanian government but lets hope that doesn't happen. -9 hours later the plain lands in the airport. its midnight- leon walks off the plain and the man runs out of the plain terminal and into the surrounding woods. "this guy is looking more suspicious by the minute..."

#17 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"He is getting his friends together and try to stop us if I was him but I do not know." he looked around to see the what this place it about ."So do you have a place here?"

#18 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: yea i do. its in the graveyard. I'm going to follow this guy and see what hes up to." leon walks silently following the man

#19 Edited by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"I will walk behind you form a distance to see if we have any more people to join us." he waited for a mintue and started to walk in the direction of the man.

#20 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: as they walk the man spins around and fires at both of them. "i see you!" bullets shoot from all angles and leon dodges out of the way.

#21 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

He saw the man turn and gave a signal and then bullets started out coming out him he dodge the bullets and look around to see where is the fire coming form. He used his robtoic eye to see where it is coming form.

#22 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: there were men all over in the trees bursting off rounds at them. leon slipped and weaved through them using his sharingan to slow time for him and see the bullets. he jumped on one of the guys and bite them in the neck. The man screamed and fell as leon rose back up blood on his mouth and he used his illusions to take out to others. Suddenly out of the trees another man wielding a katana flew out at sawyer and slashed at his neck

#23 Edited by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

while trying to figure out where is the fighting is and then a man wielding a katana and try to come at him.The slash at the neck failed and punch out the guy with his fist."Okay Let's do this."and went into the woods to fight the men in the woods.He used his eye laser to wound or heavily damage them.He pulled out his sword out of arm and perpare for a fight that is coming for him.

#24 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: the man stumbled backwards and pulled a 2nd katana ignoring the falling of his fellow huntsman. He aimed and shot precision slashes aimed at the chest neck and arms of sawyer. In the woods a little further back leon was fighting the main guy. there blades collided and sparks flew everywhere as it began to rain heavily. around the trees there were other vampires and lycans alike, hanged by the neck off the branches.

#25 Edited by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

He looked at the man with another kanata and he charged at him.He was able to dodged his attacks and use his leg booster and cybernetics to enhanced himself and disarm the man cutting off his hands with by using his inhuman speed.Looked around to see if there is anybody else around.He would try and make his to back the the main guy that they were after.

#26 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: 3 others ran out from trees firing at him and one tossed a grenade intent on blowing up the cyborg.

leon keeps slashing and the man being a skilled fighter blocked and punched leon causing him to stumble, leon quickly regained composure and swung full force punching the man into the tree and he turned around and black flames erupted from his eyes incinerating the trees around him and burning the snipers and most of the attack force alive. leon then turned and grabbed the man and lifted him by the neck into the air

#27 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

He look at the income grenade that is coming for him but he was able to get behind a tree before it blew up.The sharpel hit his left arm revaling some of his robotics but his armor is has not been damaged in any way.Then he saw more men coming out of the woods firing at him.

He use his eletric blast form his left hand to knock out the people shooting t him.The bolts hit all three but he was hit by some bullets but all it did is damaged his suit.

#28 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: The men fell over dead and the rest retreated except for the one leon had by the neck slowly choking the life out of the man

#29 Edited by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

He looked around to see if anyody is left to fight but when no else poped up he ran towards where Leon was heading.He finally caught up to him and looked around to see if there were any other traps for him."So that was takren care of ." and saw what Leon was doing and try to stop him"Whoa hold it man before you kill let's try to get some info out of him."

#30 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Leon loosens the grip a little. "right..." he looks at the man. "where are your men hiding. the man just squirms and leon breaks his wrist resulting in a scream of agony. "i'll bust every bone if your body!" he keeps trying to pull away and leon snaps his other wrist.

#31 Edited by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"Whoa that is a bit over extreme isn't ." he told Leon he looked at the man who is in pain."So do you know why we are here?" asking the man in pain.

#32 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: the man spit up blood. "i assume you're a cyborg and a vampire...i saw him drink the blood from my comrades." he threw a kick at leon but leon grabbed it with his other hand and shattered that as well resulting in a grunt of pain as leon looked him in the eyes. "then you know what we want to know." the man just hung there. "i'm not saying a word." leon looks over at sawyer. "that wasn't harsh at all."

#33 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"We could give you to some vampires and lycans and see what would they think of this hunter." looking at the man and then back at Leon "What do you think?" try see if he would agreed to his suggestion.

#34 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: leon laughs. "yes we could..." he starts to shake and falls over in a sort of convultion

#35 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

He saw his friend go down and into what looks like a seizure. He flipped Leon over and on his back and made sure that he was flat on the ground ."Do you need anything like some blood?"

#36 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: leons convolution stopped and something came out of his mouth. 1st a hand, then a a full arm, head shoulders and so on like a snake shedding its skin and leon walks out of his human disguise now in his true form. "no i just shed my human facade thats all..." his eyes were snake like and his hair had gotten much longer. on top of that his skin had turned white and he wore a dark shirt with a leather jacket with chains on it and black cargo pants with black leather gloves.

He looks at the man and he blurted out. "THEY HAVE A HIDEOUT AT THE MAIN CITY!!"

#37 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

He looked at Leon for a second and trying to figure out what just happen then snap out it "Okay lets go then right beside you." He looked at his cloths which has some damaged on them but he could just ignore it for the time being.

#38 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: leon nods and turns around and shoots the man in the middle of the skull sending brain matter and chunks of his head all over the place. "now i'm ready." he starts walking through the forast

#39 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

He looked at the mess which Leon just made. "Are going to clean this up or are we going to leave these people here?" Looking around seeing the damaged and the bodies all around them.

#40 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: ehhh just leave em...the wolves will get it." he continues to walk and they stumble upon an old town

#41 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

He follows Leon into the old town and looked around with his robotic eye scanning for any more traps like people in widows and other things. "This could be another trap." He continued to scan the town.

#42 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: leon looks around. "yea i wouldnt doubt it...." he looks up at a hotel. "we might as well rent a room or something, won't do us any good to fight on a low energy level right?"

#43 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"That is true but I will keep watch for the night to see if there is any more trouble makers that decided to catch us off guard." while scanning the hotel.

#44 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: leon walks in and uses his illusionary visual powers again and causes the manager to pass out. He grabs the key to the top room and opens the door. "well it doesn't look half bad." it looks like a grand hotel room would having grabbed the key to the king sweet there was a hot tub, 4 different beds a big screen tv exc exc. leon looks around. "dibs on the giant hot tub." and with that de dives in and forgetting it wasn't a pool cracks his head on the bottom and lays their, feet sticking out comically, he wasn't in danger of dying, he was dead already after all.

#45 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

He walk around the room and looked for anything that might be a trap or something that would keep tabs on them for the night. He looked out the window and close the curtains so the for the most part nobody will see inside. He saw Leon happy or at least trying to be funny. He look at the tv for a couple of seconds and walked away form it. He place a chair in the middle of the room and put a pillow there so if anybody want to barge in they would see the chair and pillow and he would get a chance strike.

#46 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: leon surfaces from the hot tub and chills in the corner of it. "i think the place is for the most part empty, i'm not detecting any other life forms around here." he looks around. "so anyways, now that you know what we're up against, what do you think?"

#47 Edited by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"Well these people are crazy that is one of the things that I have thought about these people but if these hunter know about cyborgs and other things, they might have a few things up there selves that we do not know about." He looked at Leon with his scanning still going on. "We might need to get in contact with some people here to see what is going on here." He sat down on the bed and look at the door. "Do you know anybody here ?"

#48 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: crazy....thats for sure. Told you they weren't jokes." he looks around. "i don't to be honest. Anyone seen even helping a vampire is penalized by death so i never really got to talk too many people. Hell they pretty much would call the government , the hunters or try to take you on themselves if they knew you were a vampire, that's why i always use a human disguise."

#49 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"My appearance is quite unique and some people might get ahead of themselves to think of me as a enemy then a friend. "he check the door and made sure it was close all the way. "I guess we are on our own form here on out." Then looked at the beds for a second trying to figure out a plan.

#50 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: "That was one of the reasons i use to be evil...people are always so judgemental and quick to judge without knowing. Least there i was able to slaughter those who would oppose me as such" he looks at the ceiling. "we should probably move about at night. Were pretty easy to spot in a crowd in the daytime. Any suggestions?"