#1 Edited by Pyrogram (32223 posts) - - Show Bio

As stated in the talk thread about this, Open to everybody as per-say the rules.

Discussion Thread

RPG Thread

Have fun!

Heroes unite! Villains destroy! :D

Event conclusion - Statue Destroyed , Heroes United and showed the world the underdogs can fight however even though it was not a victory and the statute was destroyed, this has shaped a path of heroism for the future.

#2 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Pyrogram (32223 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (13858 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll post when I get home for both hero maker and this.

#8 Posted by Calithiel_Manaburn (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: This... actually looks like it could be awesome! This is a perfect chance to further the Darksun Agenda a bit...

Cal may have to use your means to her own ends :D

#9 Posted by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by AmazingAngel (3822 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by AmazingAngel (3822 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys really wanna play ball.

#15 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by AmazingAngel (3822 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: That's it! IMMA POST NOW!

#17 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: Nice post, love that wing chun feel but why did he call him birdy boy? Remember, he is not currently using any birds ( in visible range ) >_> But I will reply soon.

#20 Posted by LastPyre (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

Destruction of a major and iconic structure sounds like fun for Last Pyre. I may just help out with this.

#21 Posted by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@lastpyre said:

Destruction of a major and iconic structure sounds like fun for Last Pyre. I may just help out with this.

Hell. Yeah.

#22 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: tasty post

@lastpyre said:

Lets roast a b!tch :)

#23 Posted by Calithiel_Manaburn (102 posts) - - Show Bio

The time has come for a new order to lead the way into the future...

#24 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesnt seem like there's much chance to stop it when the bombs have already been planted all over and on the dead bodies nobody knows are there and all you have to do is "think" them into exploding ;)

#25 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Calithiel_Manaburn (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

I'm going to be helping you... why would you eat me for that?

#27 Posted by Calithiel_Manaburn (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall:

Well, with Cal it's possible I could pull some PIS angelic what-not and save the day... but that would sort of ruin the fun too xD

#28 Posted by AmazingAngel (3822 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Angel already has prior knowledge of Pyro, remember Zaniel and Angel got a bunch of info from Boothe's super computer.

@nerx: Thanx

#29 Edited by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: How does Boothe know about Pyro? Nobody apart from Morte_Knightfall knows about him at this point ( Well DarkKnightDetective also ) So no prior knowledge or prep is feasible - But yeah, I understood...When is that Boothe team gona happen, will be fun! :P

#30 Posted by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesnt seem like there's much chance to stop it when the bombs have already been planted all over and on the dead bodies nobody knows are there and all you have to do is "think" them into exploding ;)

Counter-Telepathic link ;) Morte is working on one I think for Pyro specifically, so do a little collab and you are on the money.

#31 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: enjoy the trainin part

@calithiel_manaburn:

Got a counter for that ;)

but I wont, just prepping that instead some dbag decides to undo everything at the last moment and say 'never happened'

#32 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

I'm going to be helping you... why would you eat me for that?

Not eat ya, nom ya

as in nibble on

like a baby chewing a toy

#33 Edited by Calithiel_Manaburn (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

Oh great... that's... erm... better?

#34 Posted by AmazingAngel (3822 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Uuuum, okay, My bad. :P BTW Pyro should visit Heartland soon.

#35 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@calithiel_manaburn: Its a habit done with everyone (although most of them got eaten) so yeah :)

#36 Posted by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: Na, It's cool lol he only called him bird-man! - Cool, how do you wana go about that?

#37 Edited by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohh ohh and remember, we both Media war hogs! So what's stopping you ( I can think of more than one way to counter my attacks btw, it's pretty simple :P ) accidentally letting it happen just to re-build it and make good media publicity for heroes? GOOD Press for Meta-Humans.

#38 Posted by AmazingAngel (3822 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Actualy that could lead to something funny where Pyro's like "Why did you called me that" and Angels like "I don't know, you give of a kinda bird vibe, maybe it's your nose." BURN

As for the Heartland thing, how's about the attack (or attempted attack) on liberty catches Boothe's attention.

#39 Edited by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Quintus doesnt use the media lol wrong character. There are ways to stop it but they all seem like PIS. I have faith Angel will stop you though :)

Counter-Telepathic link ;) Morte is working on one I think for Pyro specifically, so do a little collab and you are on the money.

Wouldnt that be cheating?

A: No one knows Pyro is even there

B: How would anyone know that there are telepathically primed explosives? Seems like cheating to just automatically know Pryo not only uses TP, but has created TP bombs :P

#41 Edited by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall: Drat! Damn media mixup >_< Well, Morte has taken the mans energy and 10k bombs will grant a MASSIVE increase in energy, how about Morte implanted the energy data on the Knightfall database and Quin simply figures the rest out lol simple.

Edit -

I mean, a massive congregation of Pyro Energy in one place ( The birds give out the energy ) will be SURE to send out some suspicion to @morte_knightfall who already knows that Pyro uses TK since Stark told him.

#42 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: You're not pulling me into this :P I wanna see DetectiveKnight and some other heroes put you down lol

#43 Posted by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall: Grrr! Let's hope your mistake does not cost the statue :P I won't explode anything until somebody attempts to stop me, and if its feasible I won't explode it lol

#44 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: If it does it could lead to some interesting interactions. Have to wait and see what happens.

#45 Edited by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall: Exactly. The elevator bomb won't do much really however, only serve as a distraction realistically.

#46 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Ha! Your cross dressing back braking days may be numbered sooner then you realize.

#48 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

you are the prince to my michael jackson

#50 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: There is only one smooth criminal here and its not the guy @replying himself :P