The Dark Hellfire Club (CVnU Location/Team Thread)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

@naamah_obyzouth: Before he spoke he felt a ting in his mind, the seed already had taken root. Something that would of in a human taken time, but now he can already feel its mind. He moved his hand over her lower torso, waving his hand over it he smiled and almost giggled. "Last time I had a child, it was an ordeal. I want to know if this one will be as well, I do not want anything to happen to the child. The last one I had, it was....harmed during birth. Gave me a bad taste in my mouth..."
He wanted to touch her, feel the child grow but waited for her to tell him it was alright. As much as the child was his, it was also hers in that she could take it. He also feared this, that she would take the child as her own and leave him without it. Twice this has happened, and he wont allow it to happen again.

@darkchild: The very being of man was composed of lies and secrecy, and secrets kill, even the strongest of being. "Turning you? Now how would she do that? Even the strongest of minds has met failure to do so. You are the most remarkable man I have met in such a long time." she flattered the Black King, all sweet like honey but her motives bitter like poison. "Simple, do whatever we can to stay alive, darling." it was simple, her plan was to do whatever it took to remain alive and unscratched in this war, but the chances of that was unlikely. Angela had a habit of crossing many people in the past, sooner or later she would pay for such actions. "Remember before my absence, you gave me your blood? All I need now is theirs. All of them. You can do that for me, can you?"

@m-174: "Sour? No, just unimpressed that's all. I would expect much better entertainment, especially from the likes of a DHFC member such as yourself." she teased, though her methods were much more cold and blunt, so bitchy and catty-like. Impress she was, the telekinetic refinery of the Black Bishop was a slight amusement for the Black Queen. Her eyes bestowed with enlightenment at a display of power, most would keep their talents hidden for the upper hand and surprises.

"My leave of absence is of no concern to you, dear. What I do is mines alone, you haven't gain the privilege and trust to acquire such information." taking a small sip from the bitter red wine, Angela smack her lips, and swirl the crimson liquid as she gentle shook the glass between her fingers. "You know of me, but sadly I can't say the same for you. Tell me, darling. What is your name again?" it felt as if the Black Queen was mocking her lesser court member, but Angela was fishing for info, she didn't even know the name of the Black Bishop herself.

Smiling he knew she would only want these things if she did not trust anyone, a fact he did not enjoy but at the same time he would allow it for the moment. He moved in close and touches her cheek softly, caressing it tenderly like a lover would. But deep inside he knew, the only woman he touched in such a way was never going to be Angela. "I can do this my Black Siren, but I do not believe it to be wise. If they find out about this, they will distrust us further. And my plans for the future hinder on everyone within the club trusting me, for I to have the ability to perfect my race I need power. Power that Xandra and this club can give me......BUT!" He held up an extended index finger as if telling her to wait on his word "But,....IF you were to convince me to think otherwise. That would be something, As I am a demon. And all of us even Hellions can be persuaded by a deal, we can all become Crossroads. As long as the deal and reward is enough to peak our interests."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

@naamah_obyzouth: Before he spoke he felt a ting in his mind, the seed already had taken root. Something that would of in a human taken time, but now he can already feel its mind. He moved his hand over her lower torso, waving his hand over it he smiled and almost giggled. "Last time I had a child, it was an ordeal. I want to know if this one will be as well, I do not want anything to happen to the child. The last one I had, it was....harmed during birth. Gave me a bad taste in my mouth..."He wanted to touch her, feel the child grow but waited for her to tell him it was alright. As much as the child was his, it was also hers in that she could take it. He also feared this, that she would take the child as her own and leave him without it. Twice this has happened, and he wont allow it to happen again.

No Caption Provided

"Rest assured the child will be healthy. It will be born from greatness after all, you should not expect any different." She feels a bit insulted that he would even presume that she could not do something as simple as give birth. "The only possible threat that I could even fathom would be if somehow Abyzou, was reincarnated. Seeing as how I sent her back to the Abyss personally, one night in Rome when I sliced her throat and tore her soul from her body. Micheal claimed it and drug her kicking and screaming back to Hell." She giggles. "Start thinking up names... I have a feeling it is going to be a boy. Once the child reaches the age where it no longer needs my milk, I will ween it off and it will be your responsibility to do most of the raising, I don't do the whole mommy duty very well... To be perfectly honest, I am entirely way to selfish for all that...Neediness."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah_obyzouth: "Callan, that the name if it is a male. If it is a female, I shall name it Joslyn." Realizing his words could of been taken as a slight he moved to one knee and hung his head "Forgive my harsh words, I did not mean that you would harm the child. I have a kind of mind that I think of worst possible possibility, then I speak. That is all I meant, as for the care for the child I shall take all the care is needed. You will not be burdened by such things my Crimson Queen..."

Angela_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@angela_lee said:

@darkchild: The very being of man was composed of lies and secrecy, and secrets kill, even the strongest of being. "Turning you? Now how would she do that? Even the strongest of minds has met failure to do so. You are the most remarkable man I have met in such a long time." she flattered the Black King, all sweet like honey but her motives bitter like poison. "Simple, do whatever we can to stay alive, darling." it was simple, her plan was to do whatever it took to remain alive and unscratched in this war, but the chances of that was unlikely. Angela had a habit of crossing many people in the past, sooner or later she would pay for such actions. "Remember before my absence, you gave me your blood? All I need now is theirs. All of them. You can do that for me, can you?"

@m-174: "Sour? No, just unimpressed that's all. I would expect much better entertainment, especially from the likes of a DHFC member such as yourself." she teased, though her methods were much more cold and blunt, so bitchy and catty-like. Impress she was, the telekinetic refinery of the Black Bishop was a slight amusement for the Black Queen. Her eyes bestowed with enlightenment at a display of power, most would keep their talents hidden for the upper hand and surprises.

"My leave of absence is of no concern to you, dear. What I do is mines alone, you haven't gain the privilege and trust to acquire such information." taking a small sip from the bitter red wine, Angela smack her lips, and swirl the crimson liquid as she gentle shook the glass between her fingers. "You know of me, but sadly I can't say the same for you. Tell me, darling. What is your name again?" it felt as if the Black Queen was mocking her lesser court member, but Angela was fishing for info, she didn't even know the name of the Black Bishop herself.

Smiling he knew she would only want these things if she did not trust anyone, a fact he did not enjoy but at the same time he would allow it for the moment. He moved in close and touches her cheek softly, caressing it tenderly like a lover would. But deep inside he knew, the only woman he touched in such a way was never going to be Angela. "I can do this my Black Siren, but I do not believe it to be wise. If they find out about this, they will distrust us further. And my plans for the future hinder on everyone within the club trusting me, for I to have the ability to perfect my race I need power. Power that Xandra and this club can give me......BUT!" He held up an extended index finger as if telling her to wait on his word "But,....IF you were to convince me to think otherwise. That would be something, As I am a demon. And all of us even Hellions can be persuaded by a deal, we can all become Crossroads. As long as the deal and reward is enough to peak our interests."

Despite his concern for the members well being, Angela questioned his authenticity to his self being and his allegiance. He cared for peace between both parties, but there would never be peace in the way he described as so. The strong will always go after the weak and the weak will always be put to mercy at the hand of the strong. "And here I thought someone such as yourself-- a demon-- would be so fond of such thing. If you can't help me, just say so. No need to drag this out any further. Perhaps you've grown accustomed to the White Queen's touches or even Merkava's. Its making you weak. You're losing sight of what truly matters for us - survival." having grown aware of his interaction with the White Queen of the HFC and the DHFC's very own Black Bishop, the latter proving to be more intimate rather than business, Angela made it clear and opened that secrets such as those were but of an open book to her. She had eyes and ears, everywhere. No one was safe, not even her allies.

"Your a man of power. No doubt about that. But continue playing as a peace corp advisory as you do now, son you'll find yourself beneath the foot of another." this was no time for her to make such deals, especially with her own Black King. "All I need is a vial sized amount of their blood. Surely you can acquire it. Unless your not the demon many have spoken so highly of, are you?" she was testing his power, even mocking him in the slightest, myths held some truth to them and the ones she heard of her Black King may as well as be false altogether unless proven otherwise. But she needed her one ml amount of blood samples and hopefully he would help her obtain it.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah_obyzouth: "Callan, that the name if it is a male. If it is a female, I shall name it Joslyn." Realizing his words could of been taken as a slight he moved to one knee and hung his head "Forgive my harsh words, I did not mean that you would harm the child. I have a kind of mind that I think of worst possible possibility, then I speak. That is all I meant, as for the care for the child I shall take all the care is needed. You will not be burdened by such things my Crimson Queen..."

"Callen, and Jocelyn." She repeats, only pronouncing the names slightly different. They are both names that she is familiar with in matters of there significance and cultural origin. He speaks of her not needing to worry about being burdened, and she cannot help but giggle. "Of course. I have many handmaids after all."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angela_lee: Slightly hissing at her harsh words he moved through the shadows within the blink of an eye, in a mere second he was behind her a sword dagger to her throat. He placed the blade against her throat "Do not mock what you will never understand, I am not for peace. I am for not getting myself in the middle of a mindless war, that is what this will spiral into if not tread carefully Angela." Almost too much he pressed the dagger, her words had struck a nerve within his mind. He wanted to slice once and be done with it, he had his own personal Queen why continue with her. But she held power, and he knew that so he pulled the dagger away from her throat and boasted "If I can almost slit your neck for blood, I can get everyone elses...and Have." Snapping his fingers a darkling came out from the shadows and bowed to Angela. It was holding a tray and handed it to Angela, on it was a vial of each member within the clubs name on each. Many were hard sleepers and his darklings took what he needed when they were asleep. But there was one name that was not on the tray, Merkav...Gen stood and noticed as she saw the empty space where her name should be. "You will not have hers, you have mine and the others. That will suffice...." He knew she would poke and prod the subject but he wanted to see if she would respect his words.

@darkchild said:

"Callen, and Jocelyn." She repeats, only pronouncing the names slightly different. They are both names that she is familiar with in matters of there significance and cultural origin. He speaks of her not needing to worry about being burdened, and she cannot help but giggle. "Of course. I have many handmaids after all."

Bowing slightly to her he smiled as he looked to her lower torso, he could sense the creature being created deep within her. "What shall we do now Namaah? Shall we prepare for the child that shall come in...??" He waited for her to tell him exactly how long it would take for the child to be born.

(Want to know so I can get ready in creating new account. BTW would the child be advanced in aging like both of us or moreso like DC is?)

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild:

No Caption Provided

The haunted forest fades away, as the room returns to one of great comfort. Naamah felt like relaxing in luxury now that her transaction with Gen had been completed. "It will not take nine months for me to grow this child. It should take only but one, give or take. One months time seems to be fairly average for me to give birth."

(We should PM about the details.)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah_obyzouth: Bowing to her he smiles "Thank you my Queen, for if I ever fall, there will now be a being equal to my own to replace me." His smile wide he knows that the coming days will be filled with planning, planning for the coming child and making renevations to his room. Moving forward with such plan he bids his Crimson Queen and subsequent future master a goodbye before disappearing into his shadow world. Reappearing in his room he finds @m-174 Merkav asleep in his bed, laying down next to her he touches her cheek and then kisses her forehead hoping to wake her and tell her the news.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Callan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1062  Edited By Callan
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Naamah is beautiful even with a bun in the oven. I have pictures to prove it. Lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Got an idea want to keep this in top

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Absolution_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah. I remember this.

Memories....

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The lengths some people will go to stroke their ego amazes me. Must of taken quite a bit of effort to track this thread down just to post that...

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is making a comeback!?

I'm in.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_: Never thought I'd see this account again lol

She was beast mode!

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fukuro_zoku: Hopefully.

@_glacier_:I just didn't feel like using it for a while. When I saw this pop up, I thought it would be appropriate to use.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_: I know how that feels. Glacier is the perfect example. Hadn't me and Warsy-kun started to talk about a JoJo RPG and he'd still be unused lol

A coming back? Is this the feuds era? Liafadors/Knightfalls, Metas/Force, HFC/DHFC! Holy Dio! Good thing it ain't a b-ball club... Or sh*t would have gotten serious.

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_glacier_: I don't think this is gonna comeback any time soon by the looks of it. I thought the bump would of beeen a bit more than "where dey at doe". >_>

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Big_and_Bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: Not sure who you would have to ask to reserve a spot, no one who is active atm owns this.

I suppose the person who bumped this is the only one to ask.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: Not sure who you would have to ask to reserve a spot, no one who is active atm owns this.

I suppose the person who bumped this is the only one to ask.

I'm like 100% certain this isn't coming back anytime soon xD

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry y'all, I Shouldn't have started the rumour. v_v It was supposed to be a harmless joke.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a shame this won't be coming back anytime soon.

King_Archelaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1089  Edited By King_Archelaus
Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually I'm pretty certain, aside from the problems between Xenon and Darkchild because of the d*ck-measuring, Dark HFC was shaping up to be much more powerful than the HFC before the writers on both sides vanished. [I forgot why they vanished.]

King_Archelaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1092  Edited By King_Archelaus

@arquitenens: Xenon wasn't measuring anything with Darkchild, he just didn't like the way he was a demon was flirting and touching Xandra, felt Daemon was being inappropriate. Also, Psy predominantly left because of all of the site bugs.

@orpheus_knightfall: Because Psy left.

King_Archelaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1094  Edited By King_Archelaus

@orpheus_knightfall: I'm tempted to start the Dark Hellfire Club up again with my Atlantis King or something, but I know if I did that my energy reserves would plummet. So for now we're left with the ordinary HFC :P

King_Archelaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: Haha! I've done that before. Written multiple high-tier stories/characters and burned out after a month, I don't really want to have that intensity again, it's just too much. Plus I wasn't working anywhere near as much now, I don't think I'd be able to successfully do both, can't spread myself too thin.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1100  Edited By Pyrogram

@orpheus_knightfall: Honestly sometimes I just think about how it was possible for me to even amass that post count and I'm just left here like....

wtf is wrong with me...
wtf is wrong with me...