The Dark Hellfire Club (CVnU Location/Team Thread)

Avatar image for the_superior_sapien
The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@pyrogram: The alignments and everything are just picturesque.

Its the black micro-suit, I can kinda see it too. But T'Challa doesnt rock a beard and mean mug as well as future GL does

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@pyrogram: Its funny because when I think back on his origins and how he started, he was just a serious version of Deadpool, now he's like some wise sage in his prime. lol

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_superior_sapien: Well if anyone knows how to look good, it'd be Psy :P

I've totally gone Snake Eyes/T'Challa with Xenon. Those two looks combined are perfect.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: It's brilliant character development, shows how much he has been through. He knows his power, and how to use them. I rarely see you do the same move twice in the same context, you mix it up.

Avatar image for the_superior_sapien
The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Meh, she okay lol

Thats a tight combo right there. Snake Eye's + anyone is instant win.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#506  Edited By Maestro_

@the_superior_sapien: Of course, in comparison to yourself, Mr Gambler, everybody is "Okay" :P

I still have that PM you gave me, with all those AVs, thanks again! xD

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#507  Edited By Tranquil

@xenon_: Sometimes, like during long rides or long walks I just scheme up possible things he can do with his powers. I do that for every character I favor though. I have microsoft word docs filled with moves just in case I forget some. xD

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: I kill myself for not continuing that RPG with Xenon/Tranquil and wasting our damn time. That would have been sick. I made an off-panel reason for why it ended, and if you ever wanted to continue, I'd sell a loss (obviously) but I bet we'd still have fun writing it. I like reading Milo's moves, as they keep my on my toes o_o

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

@angela_lee:

Chuckling loudly he moved deeper into the dark room, closer to her he moved. She sat watching him in his chair. Something in his own time would of punishable by death or a stern lashing from him, but in this world they all appeared more confident than he previously knew. Even she had power that was formidable but not so formidable that would harm him in any great deal. Yet he had a sense of respect for her, as she came to his room and sat in his chair. A queen by all definitions, sitting adorned in all pitch black leather and lace.

As he came in close to her he gripped the arms of his chair and leaned in, not too close but enough that the smell of cinnamon could be sensed coming from his breathe. He had an odd smell to him, as example his breathe smelled of cinnamon many times after feeding. Perhaps his demonic self attempting at being pleasing to those who do not enjoy the smell of rotting flesh. The scent tends to calm those around him once close, if that is his words do not make the calming sensation difficult. He smiles "We finally are able to meet face to face, and please forgive me. I was a little preoccupied with the others, I did not make time for my Queen." He wished to kiss her cheek in an attempt at apology but knew she would not take kindly to such an act.

So standing up straight now he snapped his fingers and a pillar of hellfire erupted from the ground, as it died an even bigger chair appeared and he slowly sat down. "So my Queen, do you know of what I came from? Or has the Vampiric Xandra kept that from you as well?" He smiled as he continued "You ask and I will answer. I wont attempt at lying as it means nothing to me if the world knows where I came from..."

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild:

A simple meeting, that's all this was. Keep calm, Raijin.

This would shape your life in this new world.

Yet the weight of it caught up to him.

"Oh hello, Mr. Gen Esis," he mockingly repeated to himself, thinking he was alone. "I just saw your shiny new base and thought I'd drop in."

Such an idiot, doing this.

The twinge of electric brain activity other than his own popped up on his radar, and he became quiet again, expecting the worst.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#511  Edited By Darkchild

Will reply tomorrow brosif. Got to get ready for sleep study tonight.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: If you're not gonna reply....I will leave you >.>

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#513  Edited By Maestro_

@closure:

No Caption Provided

"White Bishop indeed, my friend."

Xenon said, turning towards his adviser and shooting him a civil smile, extending a single hand to embrace him. "You are one of my dearest, and smartest advisers.

You superseded the Supreme Chancellor in pure wit and intellect, and that, Miguel, is no easy task," his smile turned sly as he caught the mans.... Honestly, and he squint.

"This is also why are my Bishop. I need honesty in my life, and you, are honest." He chuckled. "Or maybe you just enjoy hurting my feelings and disagreeing with me."

With a little step of nonchalant cordiality, Xenon placed his palm behind the man's back and directed him through the lobby, and into one of the seating areas, taking a seat upon a lavish coach, he offered Miguel the opposite couch. "Tell me," Xenon said, being handed a glass of dark, almost black wine. "What have you to say?"

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Oh yeah? What'd you come up with?

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"You words mean everything to me, your grace." He's no older than twenty-four and already surpassed the eldest chancellors with the acquisition of Xenon's trust. It's this trust that's allowed him to speak more so freely than any other adviser to the crown. It's this status that's elicited jealousy from certain parts of the republic, but Xenon wouldn't have it any other way and thankfully the job payed dividends.

"It's why I'll say anything to ensure you are never in harm's way." His white teeth glistened as he followed his superior to a more laid back chamber. However, the easy going nature of their conversation wasn't for compliments and giggles, but a gradual lead in for his patented cutthroat opinions.

"Honestly, @xenon_. We're walking on hot water. I understand this isn't the only Hellfire Club in existence." He reclined on the couch, comfortably opening his legs as he chewed on a piece of bubblegum.

"So, I'd hate for the Republic's leader to be caught up in the petty drama of self-involved elitists. It is your duty to represent our kind. Are you sure this is the right place to do so?" He gently asked, awaiting a proper response whilst stretching his arms out, folding them behind his neck, and appearing quite content.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#516  Edited By Pyrogram

@closure: I'll get to this soon.

@tranquil: Simple man, really simple. Xenon and Milo were fighting, and Xenon thinks Venezuela supersedes everything, there was a crisis back in Venezuela, and he fled. But Milo was probably beating him pretty badly anyways :P

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Nah I think that could work where the fight was before it ended. Another encounter is inevitable. xP

Zeke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now look at this beauty.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: I want to fight Milo and test myself. You're a good gauge :P

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#520  Edited By Nymphixia

*brought the party, wonders what everyone else brought*

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: The time is rapidly approaching. ;)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: Honest though, I don't see Xenon engaging in a fight till the end (either way) before he loses interest. Xenon doesn't like fighting unless he sees a specific, clear interest. He threatens people (like he did to DC, if you read it) but it's empty. XP

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Fighting is a means to an end always. I see this as more of a rivalry anywho.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: Hmm, maybe, maybe. But Milo won't die easily (and X knows this) so fueling a rivalry (for him) seems pointless. But I agree with you, this has potential, but being true to Xenon he doesn't hold grudges nor vendettas long.

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Nor does Milo intend to remain enemies with him. He simply wants to see if Xenon's thinking can be altered and his prejudices eliminated.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: Ooooh! Milo can do that, I foresee it, actually. Xenon used to nearly passionately hate white people (slave) but Andres made him alter his prejudice, I can see Milo doing the same with Mutants, right? It all depends on how though. Won't be easy, at all.

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure: Hope you feel better soon man D:

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Definitely, but Milo has already begun to lay the groundwork.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: Intriguing.... I think Closure's new character wants to open up the borders to humans (he suggested it today in PM funnily enough, fits with your theme) so that could help Milo somehow.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Angela_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#532  Edited By Angela_Lee

@darkchild said:

@angela_lee:

Chuckling loudly he moved deeper into the dark room, closer to her he moved. She sat watching him in his chair. Something in his own time would of punishable by death or a stern lashing from him, but in this world they all appeared more confident than he previously knew. Even she had power that was formidable but not so formidable that would harm him in any great deal. Yet he had a sense of respect for her, as she came to his room and sat in his chair. A queen by all definitions, sitting adorned in all pitch black leather and lace.

As he came in close to her he gripped the arms of his chair and leaned in, not too close but enough that the smell of cinnamon could be sensed coming from his breathe. He had an odd smell to him, as example his breathe smelled of cinnamon many times after feeding. Perhaps his demonic self attempting at being pleasing to those who do not enjoy the smell of rotting flesh. The scent tends to calm those around him once close, if that is his words do not make the calming sensation difficult. He smiles "We finally are able to meet face to face, and please forgive me. I was a little preoccupied with the others, I did not make time for my Queen." He wished to kiss her cheek in an attempt at apology but knew she would not take kindly to such an act.

So standing up straight now he snapped his fingers and a pillar of hellfire erupted from the ground, as it died an even bigger chair appeared and he slowly sat down. "So my Queen, do you know of what I came from? Or has the Vampiric Xandra kept that from you as well?" He smiled as he continued "You ask and I will answer. I wont attempt at lying as it means nothing to me if the world knows where I came from..."

Such magnificent display of power, this demon was anything she ever encountered before. Warping the floor to conjure a chair of his desires. She could tell that this incredulous power had only gave him the utter-most confidence of superiority in the presence of all those who stood in his sight, even towards Angela. The scent of breathe, cinnamon, masked the smell rotting flesh that circulated back into his body. A disgusting creature indeed, but one of many uses, Angela knew what she had to do in order to tame wild animals, all she needed was to put a leash on such foul beasts.

"Where you come from is of no interest to me, nor will your history strikes me of any kind. But what does captivates my interest in you-- is the what you could offer me." uncrossing her legs, Angela spread her wings and placed her hands in between them, leaning forward while still seated in a sexual pose with a straight back still in place. Bearing him the view of her fleshed breasts tucked under her tight corset and the radiating sexualize characteristics that she expressed. Her words were of a symphony of pure erotic music, something that would sizzle his ears and arouse every nerves within his body. "Blood, my dear Black King. All I want is your blood." she concluded, such a flawless play of seduction on her part. Blending all forms of her natural talents and attributes altogether: seduction, sexuality, beauty, and power, all mixed together as one, to become what Angela had embodied in the flesh.

But as to why she wanted his blood was her knowing not his. But it was apparent that her morbid and sadistic fascination of death and blood would not hold her back from achieving what desires she was meant to have.

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: May have to meet with him. As well as a couple others.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angela_lee: Good god that was hot LOL. But you will be surprised if his talents. Will reply tomorrow. At the study more asked writing on my phone to you would be bothersome

Angela_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angela_lee: Might just post using Microsoft word on my phone just found out. Once were don't with paper work I might post tonight on phone got an idea for reply.

Your prob going to be ru he most fun dc had convo wise with a woman in years

Angela_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Hehehehe, I feel so lucky. But please. Take your time:)

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't get that image out of my head now.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#539  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth
CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#540  Edited By CutthroatBitch
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#542  Edited By Warsman
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: Feeling someone different among the minds within his "net" Gen moved slowly to the main hallway. Moving he could feel the new individuals mind fluttering, he was working about something. Nothing that alarmed Gen, but he was slow upon stepping out from the shadows.

Looking at the young man from behind he saw her was slightly different from those he had already met. He could feel the electricity within the man surge as he appeared, he knew of his presence. Smiling slightly he spoke " Your a very easy person to find, I am not. Please tell me how you came to be here... Raijin." He had glimmered into the young mans mind

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#546  Edited By Inner_Demon
CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#547  Edited By CutthroatBitch

@inner_demon: Nah uh! See that blood? That means there was probably a fight and someone else died along with the clothes.

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh huh...it was probably one of my guards, and his last words were probably "hey miss, you can't go in there stark nak-auuurrrgh!"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inner_demon: Nah uh! See that blood? That means there was probably a fight and someone else died along with the clothes.

Maybe Trinity burned her clothes off like she did Cormac >.>

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#550  Edited By Warsman

@darkchild:

No Caption Provided

Usually Raijin tried to play off one of these conversations like a joke. Make a comment about wanting some fruit. Try to weasel out of being serious. But he was avoiding real life for too long. He shoveled too much dirt on the past already. It's time he owned up to it, and the first step was to get some reputation in the world outside Skellbrieg.

He shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Next time you want to take a peek into my brain, tell me first,"

A scowl.

"I'm going to make this plainly obvious. I'm not too sure what to think of you just yet, but you're oddly similar to what I came from,"

He didn't want to say 'time displacement' exactly, more like 'didn't belong on this Earth.' Foreign.

"So that means I trust you on some primordial level, I suppose."