User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Mystic Joseph says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"So can i be down?"
OMFG YOU DIDN"T."
whats up with youbro"

stares at avatar 0.0 YOU TOTALLY STOLE THE XANDER'S PIC! THE GREEN MYSTIC RANGER!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#57  Edited By Darkchild

well thats it for me tonite with rpg posting my hand is killing me so its one hand time

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By Sparda

How was my last post?

Avatar image for space_phantom_v6_1
Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Mystic Joseph says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"So can i be down?"
OMFG YOU DIDN"T."
whats up with youbro"
*stares at avatar* 0.0 YOU TOTALLY STOLE THE XANDER'S PIC! THE GREEN MYSTIC RANGER!"

Oh i figured thats what you were talking bout,Sparda our post was good,but check mine ill be back in a few,getting dinner

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Sparda

Mystic Joseph says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"So can i be down?"
OMFG YOU DIDN"T."
whats up with youbro"
*stares at avatar* 0.0 YOU TOTALLY STOLE THE XANDER'S PIC! THE GREEN MYSTIC RANGER!"

Oh i figured thats what you were talking bout,Sparda our post was good,but check mine ill be back in a few,getting dinner"

Not bad. The Power Ranger pic is making me laugh, I'm sorry...,

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Darkchild

Sparda says:

"Mystic Joseph says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"So can i be down?"
OMFG YOU DIDN"T."
whats up with youbro"

Oh i figured thats what you were talking bout,Sparda our post was good,but check mine ill be back in a few,getting dinner"

Not bad. The Power Ranger pic is making me laugh, I'm sorry...,"

yeah me too cant even look aat it lol

so did anyone other than Gambler like my posts

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Sparda

Sir Gorgon says:

"Sparda says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"So can i be down?"
OMFG YOU DIDN"T."
whats up with youbro"

Not bad. The Power Ranger pic is making me laugh, I'm sorry...,"

yeah me too cant even look aat it lol

so did anyone other than Gambler like my posts"

It was good. I like your backstory.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Darkchild

yeah i thought certain [people oudl enjoy it.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

ok, first of all, he was not called Emerald Bison, he was called Mystic Minotaur, and he can only control plants. I don't think that's what Gambler meant by Rangers.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Darkchild

Cryo-Wolf says:

"ok, first of all, he was not called Emerald Bison, he was called Mystic Minotaur, and he can only control plants. I don't think that's what Gambler meant by Rangers."

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i dont know whats funnier.

Cryo getting angry on his post being wrong to the show or the kid thinking Gambler meant power rangers ROTFLMFAO

Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cryo-Wolf says:

"ok, first of all, he was not called Emerald Bison, he was called Mystic Minotaur, and he can only control plants. I don't think that's what Gambler meant by Rangers."

Umm,i know but just because im using his pic and a few other things dosent meen im gonna follow his exact story,i know what Rangers ae..there like aragon

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Mystic Joseph says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
Umm,i know but just because im using his pic and a few other things dosent meen im gonna follow his exact story,i know what Rangers ae..there like aragon"

Then, they shouldn't be like Power Rangers, maybe? Besides, that magic spells stuff being greater than any other sounds a little bit like maybe something you should'nt do. He didn't have a hammer, even, he had an axe. And, OMG There is just so many things wrong with your post to even begin to fathom it.

Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sir Gorgon says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha i dont know whats funnier. Cryo getting angry on his post being wrong to the show or the kid thinking Gambler meant power rangers ROTFLMFAO"

okay now that pissed me off..first off im not a kid you ignorant ass,second i know he disnt meen Power Rangers you dumb fucc

Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Mystic Joseph says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Umm,i know but just because im using his pic and a few other things dosent meen im gonna follow his exact story,i know what Rangers ae..there like aragon"
Then, they shouldn't be like Power Rangers, maybe? Besides, that magic spells stuff being greater than any other sounds a little bit like maybe something you should'nt do. He didn't have a hammer, even, he had an axe. And, OMG There is just so many things wrong with your post to even begin to fathom it."

Okay wtf im not a power ranger expert first off all,second i could careless if im doing things diffrent thats what and imagination's for,and i said spells were stronger then any he Knew

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Darkchild

Mystic Joseph says:

"Sir Gorgon says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha i dont know whats funnier. Cryo getting angry on his post being wrong to the show or the kid thinking Gambler meant power rangers ROTFLMFAO"

okay now that pissed me off..first off im not a kid you ignorant ass,second i know he disnt meen Power Rangers you dumb fucc"

alright you pissed me off.

1. I call all newbies kid or what ever because your a kid in this way not anyway else

2. IT SOUNDED LIKE POWER RANGER $H!T i am sorry man, but do not go on with your rant or i will be forced to get up and stop being lazy. IM IN PAIN AND I ANGER EASILY

For all i knew you were a kid man so F off i apologize

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Mystic Joseph says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Then, they shouldn't be like Power Rangers, maybe? Besides, that magic spells stuff being greater than any other sounds a little bit like maybe something you should'nt do. He didn't have a hammer, even, he had an axe. And, OMG There is just so many things wrong with your post to even begin to fathom it."
Okay wtf im not a power ranger expert first off all,second i could careless if im doing things diffrent thats what and imagination's for,and i said spells were stronger then any *he* Knew"

Remember, you're talking to someone who followe the Power Rangers since their first season. Posting like that is just a disgrace. And, not that I'm saying I think it's gay, but Gambler might think it's gay, and he did say NOT GAY.

But still, You should NOT be called Emerald Bison, at least go with Mystic Minotaur. Why the hell did you even pick the pic anyways!?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Darkchild

alright i was in a good mood but i am now PISSED DAMMIT

Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Mystic Joseph says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Okay wtf im not a power ranger expert first off all,second i could careless if im doing things diffrent thats what and imagination's for,and i said spells were stronger then any *he* Knew"
Remember, you're talking to someone who followe the Power Rangers since their first season. Posting like that is just a disgrace. And, not that I'm saying I think it's gay, but Gambler might think it's gay, and he did say NOT GAY. But still, You should NOT be called Emerald Bison, at least go with Mystic Minotaur. Why the hell did you even pick the pic anyways!?"

Who cares your the f'in power ranger fanatic on this site...i understand but im not changing my post to make you fell better about Mystic Minatours.or EmeraldBison..trhats what i like dammit...and if gambler calls it gay then ill change it...but dude seriously i could care less about being correct about what the damn power anges are called and if its axe or a hammer or whatever...and i choose that pic cause i couldnt find sh!t else that would fit for this rpg

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Wow...you didn't even try did you?

Gambler will think it's gay if you dress like the Green Mystic ranger in the RPG.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Sparda

Everyone just calm down, ok? Just calm......ah, what the h*ll.

Punches out Joseph

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Darkchild

all i want is an apology. i never said anything mean or demeaning to Joseph

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Mystic Joseph says:

"Sir Gorgon says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"Sir Gorgon says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
okay now that pissed me off..first off im not a kid you ignorant ass,second i know he disnt meen Power Rangers you dumb fucc"
alright you pissed me off. 1. I call all newbies kid or what ever because your a kid in this way not anyway else 2. IT SOUNDED LIKE POWER RANGER $H!T i am sorry man, but do not go on with your rant or i will be forced to get up and stop being lazy. IM IN PAIN AND I ANGER EASILY For all i knew you were a kid man so F off i apologize"
I could care less...if your in pain..you proabally dont sh!t bout pain,i bet your a$$ would know pain if you got on a football field and got tackled..and no im not a noob..far from it..a"

You just said he would know pain, genius.

Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sir Gorgon says:

"Mystic Joseph says:
"Sir Gorgon says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
alright you pissed me off. 1. I call all newbies kid or what ever because your a kid in this way not anyway else 2. IT SOUNDED LIKE POWER RANGER $H!T i am sorry man, but do not go on with your rant or i will be forced to get up and stop being lazy. IM IN PAIN AND I ANGER EASILY For all i knew you were a kid man so F off i apologize"

I could care less...if your in pain..you proabally dont sh!t bout pain,i bet your a$$ would know pain if you got on a football field and got tackled..and no im not a noob..far from it..a

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sir Gorgon says:

"all i want is an apology. i never said anything mean or demeaning to Joseph"

Oh calling someone a noob..screw you..i dont apoligize after being attacked first so...

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Darkchild

Mystic Joseph says:

"Sir Gorgon says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"Sir Gorgon says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:

I could care less...if your in pain..you proabally dont sh!t bout pain,i bet your a$$ would know pain if you got on a football field and got tackled..and no im not a noob..far from it..a"

alright you little.

No i do not know what it is to be tackled by a football player. But having a family of 40 and having cousins ten time sbigger than me and playing football with them it was painfull. Im in pain cause of surgery. i didnt call you a kid to be a ass or anything truthfully i typed kid cause im lazy and i hadnt known who you are or even knew u were the same guy from before. So saying that. your insult to me was not needed and it pissed me off, i said i thought you were a noob. emphasis on thought. and i apologized

Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Mystic Joseph says:
"Sir Gorgon says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"Sir Gorgon says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
You just said he would know pain, genius."
I said he proabally dosent know about pain..but if he got on the football field and got his he would,Genius
Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Mystic Joseph says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"Sir Gorgon says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"Sir Gorgon says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
I said he proabally dosent know about pain..but if he got on the football field and got his he would,Genius "

Wow, using the same insult on the one who use it first....brilliant.

Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sir Gorgon says:

"Mystic Joseph says:
"Sir Gorgon says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"Sir Gorgon says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
alright you little. No i do not know what it is to be tackled by a football player. But having a family of 40 and having cousins ten time sbigger than me and playing football with them it was painfull. Im in pain cause of surgery. i didnt call you a kid to be a ass or anything truthfully i typed kid cause im lazy and i hadnt known who you are or even knew u were the same guy from before. So saying that. your insult to me was not needed and it pissed me off, i said i thought you were a noob. emphasis on **thought**. and i apologized"

oh well,my mad

Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Mystic Joseph says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"Sir Gorgon says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"Sir Gorgon says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
I said he proabally dosent know about pain..but if he got on the football field and got his he would,Genius "
Wow, using the same insult on the one who use it first....brilliant. "

its being sarcastic,just end it bro

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Darkchild

Mystic Joseph says:

"Sir Gorgon says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"Sir Gorgon says:
"Mystic Joseph says:
"Sir Gorgon says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
alright you little. No i do not know what it is to be tackled by a football player. But having a family of 40 and having cousins ten time sbigger than me and playing football with them it was painfull. Im in pain cause of surgery. i didnt call you a kid to be a ass or anything truthfully i typed kid cause im lazy and i hadnt known who you are or even knew u were the same guy from before. So saying that. your insult to me was not needed and it pissed me off, i said i thought you were a noob. emphasis on **thought**. and i apologized"

oh well,my mad"

alright

i understand completly if i had said anything mean you would have full right to bash me on any of the following

FAT

LAZY

DUMB

SLOW

DID I SAY FAT

and anything else cleaver

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

I'm sorry, but if you mess with Power Rangers and/or Pokemon, you have me to deal with. You really didn't try hard looking for pics. Like not at ALL. There are better ones and ones more suitable for this RPG than Power Rangers. I'm serious.

So, go look for one better than a Power Ranger.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Darkchild

Cryo-Wolf says:

"I'm sorry, but if you mess with Power Rangers and/or Pokemon, you have me to deal with. You really didn't try hard looking for pics. Like not at ALL. There are better ones and ones more suitable for this RPG than Power Rangers. I'm serious.So, go look for one better than a Power Ranger."

STOP IT. IF he says something wrong in a RPG its meant to be fantasy get over it bro. i know your all knowing in that department but let it GO

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

I DON'T WANNA! That's not the type of fantasy Gambler was talking about. And besides, he said MYSTIC RANGERS....referring to the actual Power Rangers....which means he should change it.

Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cryo-Wolf says:

"I'm sorry, but if you mess with Power Rangers and/or Pokemon, you have me to deal with. You really didn't try hard looking for pics. Like not at ALL. There are better ones and ones more suitable for this RPG than Power Rangers. I'm serious. So, go look for one better than a Power Ranger."

na too lazy,i dont think there is any dark ages pics of me but whaever ill just delete my sh!t

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Darkchild

Cryo-Wolf says:

"I DON'T WANNA! That's not the type of fantasy Gambler was talking about. And besides, he said MYSTIC RANGERS....referring to the actual Power Rangers....which means he should change it."

DUDE GIVE UP

it will end up pissing me off if you continue you. he has stopped so you should

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#92  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I really dont have a problem with it, the pics and the avatar are probably 98% of the problem. I know you dont mean Power Rangers but with the avatar and pics especially its got that theme. But I dont care, keep it.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

folds arms and mumbles stupidshouldn'tevenbetalking'boutpowerrangershedoesn'tknowanythingaboutthemandshouldn'thavetheirpiclikeomg.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Joseph Solenoid says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"I really dont have a problem with it, the pics and the avatar are probably 98% of the problem. I know you dont mean Power Rangers but with the avatar and pics especially its got that theme. But I dont care, keep it."
THank you"

suck up.

Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord Gambler says:

"I really dont have a problem with it, the pics and the avatar are probably 98% of the problem. I know you dont mean Power Rangers but with the avatar and pics especially its got that theme. But I dont care, keep it."

THank you

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Mystic Joseph says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Joseph Solenoid says:
"Lord Gambler says:
THank you"
suck up."
dude what the hell i dropped the whole argument a you continue..
" />http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u155/iggyslostheart/Narutoshutup.png"

Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Joseph Solenoid says:
"Lord Gambler says:
THank you"
suck up."

dude what the hell i dropped the whole argument a you continue..

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#98  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"thanks for reminding me to finish working on PNG support for the site lolbut seriously, what are you two arguing about?M"

Power Rangers dude, Power Rangers lmao

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Darkchild

METHOS why did you have to ask dammity now here we go again

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Methos

thanks for reminding me to finish working on PNG support for the site lol

but seriously, what are you two arguing about?

M