superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By superstay

The Jest Estate

“Olli, what are you doing?”…the hall lights flashed on, as the soft voice rung down the hollow halls of old wood. With her small frame, she creaked down the dimly lit hallways, hearing the rumbling of the home’s kitchen, being tampered with. As she reached the bottom of the house’s main staircase, she was presented with the rushing image of her shotgun carrying husband pacing past her, into the living room. Dark and chilly, he stepped into the room, which bursted into a lively lit room of warmth. “What are you doing, hun?”, she asked, quietly, before hearing a “Shh, Abbi, he’s coming…” from her spying husband.

As he peaked through the curtains, she tried to smooth her wonder, “…who’s coming?...and why?”. Becoming worried, she staring at her husband as he turned to face her; “…there is a demon at our foreground…”, the magician stated before preparing his gun. As the gun drew ready, Olli, who was ignoring the worried whispers of his wife, chanted a silent spell over the double barrel shotgun. Afterwards, everything went silent, insides. The flamed-lit lanterns, of the house, all fluttered out, as a red light grew from the outside.

No Caption Provided

“Magician!!!...get out here, and face me! Face what you did to me!!!”, a monotone yell rattled the windows. Causing the gun barring husband to chuckle, he spoke again, “I’ll burn this place to the ground, if you don’t get out here, NOW!!!”. Immediately, the thick wooden door opened, revealing a gazing Olli, chuckling in amazement. “Abbi, dear, stay inside…”, Olli stated before stepping off his large front porch, “…Ah, I know you, don’t I?...”. As he spoke, he drew closer to the skeleton biker. The magician started sweating as he felt the extreme heat of the anger steaming hot-head.

As he stared at the furiously majestic flow of the demon’s flames, the dark haired magician was not aware of the luring danger. A gush of wind rushed past, as a deep growling roar came from the wilderness. Immediately, as the flaming demon began to step closer to Olli, a beast launched himself out of the woods and rammed the gun barring man. As if Olli weighed nothing, he was lifted and rammed into the estates nearby bushes.

“HEY!!!”, the greaser yelled, as his flames extinguished back into his ghost form, before seeing the creature raise his head, “That was my kill…”, the leather wearing man grunted. As he stared at the beast, which kneeled in the bushes, the monster turned and stood to face the angry man. With the magician’s bloody head in his mouth, the savage beast stood many feet from the demon. Covered in the warmth of Olli’s red inners, the creature’s eyes were pierced on the pale face that stared back.

The creature growled at the man, before seeing his start to walk towards him. Opening his shape tooth filled mouth, the beast roared in warning. Vibrating the very sky, the roar was loader than anything the wild could produce. So, the mighty yell rang as mighty as a monstrous dinosaur’s, it screeched into the greaser’s ears. Causing the dead-man to get a headache, the ghost yelled. “SHUT UP!”, the man yelled back, as he bursted into his fiery demon form. Exploding into the flames, the demon started to speak, “you know, you’re like a dog…”, he began. However, before he could continue his statement, the monster was already rushing at his in pure anger.

A Few Hours Later

No Caption Provided

In a huge inferno of fire, the front lawn of the Jest estate burned. As it did, the man was flung out of the flames, as the beast pounced onto him. The creature tried to lung into the demon, and clinch down on his neck. However, the greaser’s superior strength held the jaw of the monster, keeping him at bay. As the creature yapped over the man, like a rabid dog, he snarled and foamed at the mouth. Drool leaked before being burned by the rising flames. The beast’s burning flesh healed as he yapped at his opponent.

But, in the mist of his fight, the front door of the house opened. “Will you please stop!”, the soft voice of Abby yelled from afar before she stared at Olli’s head. Her glossy eyes watched as the batter head of her husband lied a few feet from her front step. As her eyes started watering, she looked at the beast that killed her husband. And in that instant, the creature was lifted off the demon and lifted towards her. While he floated over to her, while roaring in anger, the Demon was sucked into the ground. After he was, the entire flaming yawn extinguished itself.

No Caption Provided

“You killed my Olli?”, she asked, to get a roar in reply. Holding him in midair, she crushed his out of wrath. Squeezing him into a pulp, she watched as he was rung dry of his internal substance. Immediately afterward, he was flung into the forest, as she watched in silence.

As tears ran down her face, she began to whip them, as she turned to walk back inside. “I need to take my pills”, she reminded herself of her depression, which was building from the sight of her husband’s death.

d^_^b ================================== d^_^b

Hey bros...this is mostly a tie-up bit...and, forgive me for any mess-ups, it's late, and I haven't proofread it.

- Birth of a Beast (Previous)

- Burning Greaser (Previous)

- Hell's Rebel (Next)

- The Marching Interaction (Next)

d^_^b