The Crimson Trinity: Sephirim Vs Boken Rpg

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Sephirim

The Vermillion  illuminate flames Consumed the sphere with its Violent dance that engulfed Building Mercillessly , Leaving women and children fleeing from their Lives as this  Mass calamity bestowed A deep emotional  Scar within the hearts of the innocent that witnessed The death of thousands. The Black  Gahstly smoke  Emitted itself into the heavens deadening a once azure Brillant sight, into The skies of armeggedon. The Lunar  Moonlight Peirced through the Nigresence Of the thick smoke, living  the  Dreadful scence malevolently  As the vicious Troops tore through the flesh Of Terrifeid humans. thier cold ensate Steel peirced Through the flesh Unmericfully, releasing high Volumed  Screams Of anxiety as Dismay Into The Nightide. The discordant events of the scene Drived adreneline through the hearts  The Feirce Jouchers as they contributed to the destruction of Their Defensless adeversaries , who seeked No war with the relentless Troops Of Las.

Sephirim arrived at the scence with his jet Black leather outfit That supllied a Conforatble fit  for himself, His leather Boots were heavy and studed with Little metal stalagmite formed Decorations that  projetced the image of  A  Heretic,  his hair Was Thus of a brunet middle age women, silky oily and heavy,m  with a gray strip of hair pathing itself from his forehad and back. His las troops marched  Into  Secacuss New york Confidentally, in search for the Vine viillains base. sephirim was once part f the vine villains, but he could , not bare being the Underlings Of people Less inexperienced than him, so he departed from the team apathetically In search for new motives and alliances, than he got intouch with an old friend named shadow huntress, and joined forces with VV's rivals In tyranny.

"Sir we located The Vv base it Is located in 22 maple avenue, it is  6 blocks way from here" One of Sephirims generals informed, Sephirim Looked at His general  Happily  and  massaged His Thin goated  In sucess, " ha ,  we are 20 minutes away from   Inflitrating Bokens Camp, i cannot wait to get my hands on that bastard, Ive never Liked The guy, real asshole, well lets pay him a little suprise , Pleasant on my part, not to pleasant on his"  Sephirim held up his hand to form an L with his fingers , His breggade Soluted back with the l symbol and got into Formation Like american troops" alrite people we are gonna give Boken and his sluts hell, let no one live , Especailly boken if you have him in sight , if i find he has escaped, i will Personally rpae each and ever one of your wifes, and it will be video taped,  LETS GO!!" 

Sephirim and his troops charged up  The desolate streets of the suburbs towards Bokens Vv Base , The national guards arrived at the scene, and this was a grim event to see happned to your country especailly if your a patriot." kill those bastards"  Sephirim screamed vehemently , the tropps behind seph roared with delite and took out thier Guns and ammunition, they began shooting at the american savios as if it was dunk hunt, killing countless hero's who seeked to supress the violence. Blood stained the Pavement, Limbs detached from the Impact Of grenades and other explosives used, Morsels Of gore  and Entrails were exposed itself On the Surface of combatants In a sanguinary matter, the pugency of  sweaty  men and Rotting cadavers filled the air disgustingly, Making Weak stomached  warrriors vomit.Sephirim laughed at the Treacherous site , his troops Wrere murderous machines , apatheic to feelings, Unremorseful
 warriors vie to the fullest.

they finally reached bokens Vv base it was  surrounded by  barbed wire  and two guard towers were adjacnet to each other by the main build witch was between them, ahead of sephirim and the soldiers was the courtyard witch looked barren and stale," alrite guys, head through the courtyard towards the main buiding labeled 45b, its straight a head between the two...hold on" sephirim called over two expert marksman" listen  their are snipers in those guard towers , i want you to take them out " the snipers walked  ahead of everyone and postion Themselves behind a barbed wire terminus that was supported by a cement pillar, they scoped and then " Bang" the sounds of the bullets wrere congrous, and you could here the distance screams of their adversaries, as they fell from the guard towers"  head out" Sephirims small breggade headed out towards the main base Acrooss the large yard galring at the corpses of the snipers as they drew close in on them" plant the C4" sephirim yelled, two ment went and attached the plastic explosives to the wall as the rest of the breggade  Fell back away from The site, after planting the device they ran back and detonated The Weapon, and a massive explosion Of high volumed peirce the ears drums Of anyone close By, larges peices of metal Scraps dispsersed from the Door Mount" move in" sephirim ordered his infiltration breggade.

Seph walked towards the smokey hole witch once supported The door, and sighed miserably" there gonna die, i can feel it , boken, you will pay with your life for this sacrifice, they will die  with honor,....for now in just gonna sit here....and rest". Seph sat dwon on the Hard soil by the entrance and smoked a cigarrette silently, with His leftover Breggade, they knew they hade to prepare for the worst, for this battle would be deemd the crimson trinity

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Boken

Boken heard an alarm Go off then he ran to his monitor. he noticed Seph and a bergade of troops headed towards him.

"Damn it. how did he find out where i was."

Boken teleported to his armory. he took his 2 .9 millimeters and placed them in the holister. he also place his colt.45 and placed that in the fron of his pants. He walked to his closet and took out the strongest jacket he had. a leather with adamatium mail. Finally he walked to a shelf with a box on it. in the box layed his sinesstro corps. ring. he wore it on his right ring finger then placed on his signature shades and started walkin towards the feild. His generals started folowing him. each stronger then the last, with Boken leading them. Boken made it to the battle feild and saw seph.

"Sepherim, You come here attacking my People and myself with out any reason. You will pay for you crimes you have commited against me with your very life, But this battle is betwen you and me. Only we shall fight. unless your scum that has no honor as well as no respect."

Boken waited for his responce

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Sephirim

Sephirim dozed of into a light slumber , it felt as if a minute passed before  his communicator went of" sir...sir" sephirim sprung up from  his rest" what is it james?, have you found boken?" sephirim asked eagerily " sir he just suddenly dissapeared som...." what the hll do you mean he dissapered? im fuking your wife tonite james" sephirim threw the Communicator on the floor and stomped on it angerily shattering it into small shards" sob, F**K", sephirim dusted off his leather attire witch had cigarrete ashes on it, and spit on the floor.he walked towards One of his soildiers and punched them across the face vulagrly. Sephirim was pissed, he searched long and hard for boekns base to heaer he dissapeared"  HE IS NOT HODINI, YOU CANNOT DISSAPEAR, WTF!....HOW.. gAH?"

Sephirim looked towards the door to see  boken walking out of the base with his Own breggade, galring into sephirim eyes dissapointingly " well, welll, well,....isnt it Boken, ancient Villain of The Vine? youve hidden from me for so long my Brother, now finally  i get to tear at your fleshwith my own bear hands" seph grinned cynically  after he finished his threatening statement" "Sephirim, You come here attacking my People and myself with out any reason. You will pay for you crimes you have commited against me with your very life, But this battle is betwen you and me. Only we shall fight. unless your scum that has no honor as well as no respect."

Oh dear god i ve long for this boken, because of you, i was excuminicated from the vine villains, i have lived a life off torment and embarrassement,unwanted  By the lowest of people!i despise you deeply and i would love to wtach your family burn before your eyes, as long as i get to see your blood drenche my Fingers I am careless to The code of honor or respect, Now you will pay with your life, and i shall ensalve your soildiers too when im done with you. Sephirim ordeered his men too move away  from him, he wanted to kill boken by himself. Sephirim hammered  the ground with Fierce power Causing  a narrow  Shockwave Filled with Nigritude to tear through the Earth towards His Opponent, shortyl after, sephirim charged at his oppnent at excellent speeds with His steel dagger unsheathed in his right hand, he sent a flury of lunges at speeds Uncomparable to an avreage human, he circled  his lunges around boken torso, then repented and and flipped backwards and waited for His adversary move, postured in southpaw stance

you liked that huh?plenty more from when that came from

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Boken

Boken dodged the attack and took a stance none like any style seen on earth. it was the ancient mutonian stance.

"Im ready for anything sepherim. There is a reason why i am the ancient Villian. It is beacuse i've lived trough everything. Theres nuthing you could do that could surprise me."

Boken drew his guns and fired them towards seph in less then a second. then he started flying and shot a devastating Boken Beam at him.

"I assume you liked that, and here's a little secret i have for you and you alone. This isn't even a hundreth of my true power."

there Boken had a cold stare at him a stare that would peirce trough any normal man, but he knew seph wasn't normal. he could see the hatred he had of Boken in his eyes. one can tell everythign from the eyes. how someone is going to attack. how powerful the strike will be, even where the strike will hit.. the eyes give everything away. Without seph noticing Boken made his shadow dance to a desolate area away from the battle. there was a reason for it being there, but none will know yet.