Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

For a year and a day Naamah labored, in service to the Crone, whom with blood-wisdom, bound her as surely as any prisoner.

The Crone would visit Naamah at night, force her to give up her blood for secret elixirs and potent formulas.

The Crone would take the children of Enoch, and they would never be heard from again. Yet, Naamah in her wisdom, did not drink from the Crone ever again. The Crone did not think to ask this of her, thinking that Naamah was forever to be her Thrall.

One night, Naamah went to the Crone in the deepest darkest parts of the forest, and told her of terrible dreams that she had during her sleep.

"I fear for my life, Crone, I fear the prophecy of an Oracle from Enoch, and the lust of a champion for my blood. Tell me secret knowledge, that I might be powerful against my own."

And the Crone went over to a tree made of gopher wood, and broke off a limb. She took a sharp piece of stone and carved out a notch in its tip, before festooning a mystical crystal with a bit of leather-twine.

"Take this piece of living wood, strong, call upon the true name of the traitorous child, in the ancient language of your forbears. The child's life essence will be claimed by the crystal of your stave, their very soul will be yours to do with what you will."

Naamah then replied. "Thank you, Mother," and with that, moving in quick movements, Naamah took the staff of gopher wood, seized it and drove it deep within the Crone's chest.

Because Naamah, wise Naamah had fed not upon her for a year and a day and because she forced her Will through her hands, she was able to break the bonds the Crone had held on her, and was able to turn her fortune.

"Kuutzs Tovakkien!" (Baba Yaga) Naamah says the Crone's true name in Enocian, as she laughed.

The Crone laughed again, as blood welled up and poured out of her mouth. Her eyes poured out hate. Naamah kissed her once, kissed her withered lips, and left her corpse to rot in the darkness, as she claimed the Crones own soul. As she did, her own soul was restored as the piece she had given the Crone returns to make itself whole once more.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

I see you kept going now, which is nice read too.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naamah's dark Folk-Lore, is very storybook. I try to write it for all and any age group. These will be bedtime stories that I will tell my son Jack when he is old enough.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Omg, it's Baba Yaga!

Nice job =)

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Glad you enjoyed it! Keep reading, and I'll keep writing. :)

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@naamah_obyzouth: Since I'm also reading Fables, this falls into the genre I've been most fon of recently.