• 187 results
#151 Edited by Lillith_ (85 posts) - - Show Bio
Dorothy said:
"Dorothy grins at Lillith, holding up the squirrel in her hands that seems happy enough to be stroked.

"I'm playing.  We're going to see what makes him live.""
Shaking her head fondly at Dorothy, lillith smiles at her

Your fascination with these creatures.. i will never understand.. but play away sister..

Laughing as she turns to Antoinette, you are just so easy to torment sister, but we mean no harm
#152 Edited by Seth Walker (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm dead, you?

Changes into a raven and flys up to perch, looking down at them and croaking bad temperedly.

#153 Posted by Antoinette (33 posts) - - Show Bio
She hisses up at seth Quiet before I rip your head off, you dirty little bird.
#154 Posted by Dorothy (7 posts) - - Show Bio
Dorothy grins widely at Antoinette.

"Will you play with me?  I'm finding squirrels."

She pulls forward a small metal lunchbox with a faded and chipped picture of the Wizard of Oz on the front, flips it open and pulls out a scalpel.
#155 Posted by Antoinette (33 posts) - - Show Bio
She grins eagerly at Dorothy

Yes yes, I would love to play

A glint of malice appears in her eyes as she moves toward the squirrel and Dorothy
#156 Posted by Lillith_ (85 posts) - - Show Bio
Seth Walker said:
"I'm dead, you?

Changes into a raven and flys up to perch, looking down at them and croaking bad temperedly."
Backflipping up onto the branch she looks down at the girls as she pets the crow

i really dont understand Dorothys fascination brother, anything other than us.. is meat..
#157 Posted by Piotr (28 posts) - - Show Bio
Walks in an with a wide grin chuckles at the three women.

"Having fun?"
#158 Posted by Dorothy (7 posts) - - Show Bio

"Piotr!" Dorothy cheers.  Then turns to Antionette.  "Would you like to cut?  I want to see if I can keep him alive longer.  They're so fragile.  Not nearly as fun as people."

#159 Posted by Lillith_ (85 posts) - - Show Bio
Piotr said:
"Walks in an with a wide grin chuckles at the three women.

"Having fun?""
Calling softly from the tree

Good evening brother
#160 Posted by Antoinette (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Morning Piotr She smiles kindly then turns to Dorothy

Yes yes I shall cut. Takes the scalpel from Dorothy and holds it in her hand lovingly Where shall I cut first Dotty?

#161 Posted by Piotr (28 posts) - - Show Bio
Dorothy said:
""Piotr!" Dorothy cheers.  Then turns to Antionette.  "Would you like to cut?  I want to see if I can keep him alive longer.  They're so fragile.  Not nearly as fun as people.""
With a smile he nods at Dorothy an Lilith
#162 Posted by Dorothy (7 posts) - - Show Bio

"Slowly down the chest"

Dorothy holds out the little squirrel who sits so gently in her hands.

"It won't feel a thing, will you my sweet?"

#163 Posted by Lillith_ (85 posts) - - Show Bio
Piotr said:
"Dorothy said:
""Piotr!" Dorothy cheers.  Then turns to Antionette.  "Would you like to cut?  I want to see if I can keep him alive longer.  They're so fragile.  Not nearly as fun as people.""
With a smile he nods at Dorothy an Lilith"
Leaping down from the tree she lands next to her brother and mentor

how are you tonight?

I so long to hunt.. but i have not the heart..
#164 Posted by Antoinette (33 posts) - - Show Bio
She gives Dorothy a sinister smile and then presses the Scalpel gently on the squirrel's chest and cuts down slowly. Blood seeps from the wound as with each passing moment it grows larger. Finally she finishes and looks up IS that enough Dotty?
#165 Posted by Piotr (28 posts) - - Show Bio
Gives Dorothy an odd look an mumbles to self "Remind self easiest way to keep Dorothy occupied....give her a small animal" Then he turns to Lillith

Takes some time before one is ready to finish their hunt.
#166 Posted by Antoinette (33 posts) - - Show Bio
Dorothy nodded slightly with a glint in her eyes. Antoinette smiled and took the scalpel away then looked up at Piotr and Lillith with a look of disdain

One who cannot hunt, is one who cannot live.
#167 Posted by Lillith_ (85 posts) - - Show Bio
Piotr said:
"Gives Dorothy an odd look an mumbles to self "Remind self easiest way to keep Dorothy occupied....give her a small animal" Then he turns to Lillith

Takes some time before one is ready to finish their hunt."
Nodding at him she looks at Antionette..

this is true my dear sister, but i have been feeling... off lately
#168 Posted by Antoinette (33 posts) - - Show Bio
She lays the scalpel down next to Dorothy and stands once more

As you will at this time. You are transitioning. Your power knows that in  half a centuries time, you will be coming into it.
#169 Posted by Lillith_ (85 posts) - - Show Bio
Antoinette said:
"She lays the scalpel down next to Dorothy and stands once more

As you will at this time. You are transitioning. Your power knows that in  half a centuries time, you will be coming into it."
This is true sister.. i need to remember what is occuring to my ancient body
#170 Posted by Antoinette (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, you will do well to remember it.

#171 Posted by Joseph (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Walks in to the room a stern look on his face as his arm bleeds. A new scar now covers Jospeh body as he looks at the rest of them he bares his teeth and lets out a disgrunted rasp of breath. before walking away from them.

#172 Posted by Lillith_ (85 posts) - - Show Bio
Antoinette said:
"

Yes, you will do well to remember it.

"
Thank you sister, your experience is important to me
#173 Posted by Antoinette (33 posts) - - Show Bio
She looks up from her meandering as Josephe enters, She gives him a Smile and speaks quietly Hello Joseph
#174 Posted by Lillith_ (85 posts) - - Show Bio
Joseph said:
"Walks in to the room a stern look on his face as his arm bleeds. A new scar now covers Jospeh body as he looks at the rest of them he bares his teeth and lets out a disgrunted rasp of breath. before walking away from them."
Getting up and running off after him lilith can smell the blood flowing form his body, her fury builds as she realises someone harmed her brother

Joseph.. she quietly whispers.. who did this.. i will destroy them
#175 Edited by Joseph (30 posts) - - Show Bio

tending to his arm he looks over at Antoinette and nods before returning to his arm.

"I will be departing with the master for his monthly meet. I have delt with the hunters near by you will be safe here until we return."

Standing he walks into the distance "Piotr will be in charge while we are gone look to him for guidance."

#176 Posted by Antoinette (33 posts) - - Show Bio
She sneers slightly but says nothing of how she grows tired of sitting behind when the master departs
#177 Posted by Lillith_ (85 posts) - - Show Bio
Joseph said:
"

tending to his arm he looks over at Antoinette and nods before returning to his arm.

"I will be departing with the master for his monthly meet. I have delt with the hunters near by you will be safe here until we return."

Standing he walks into the distance "Piotr will be in charge while we are gone look to him for guidance."

"
Sighing as she looks at her brother touching his arm gently

You need to allow us to hunt them with you Joseph, you can not always protect us from them
#178 Edited by One Shot (718 posts) - - Show Bio

"Why why are you all pale you scream Vampire",,,,,, Pulls out a bag with tanning spary voice changes to sales man voice chessey and loud "for only 9.99 you can buy ultra spray the tanning spay that leaves  no lines. those hunters wont see you coming if you look like a bronze god, OH NO they will think...Damn look at that tan been out in the sun cant be a vampire. If you buy as a group I will knock the price down to 6.99. Side effects my occur but your vampires youll heal :D"

#179 Posted by Piotr (28 posts) - - Show Bio
Eyes the man an rolls his eyes saying

Who the hell is the idiot?
#180 Posted by Dorothy (7 posts) - - Show Bio
Dorothy peers at the strange human, circling round him and poking him lightly with one finger.

"Can I take it apart?"
#181 Posted by Antoinette (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Antoinette appears from the shadows

He smells of food.

#182 Posted by Piotr (28 posts) - - Show Bio
Dorothy said:
"Dorothy peers at the strange human, circling round him and poking him lightly with one finger.

"Can I take it apart?""
Smiles an turns his back to Dorothy an raises his hand waving it saying

Yeah go ahead, make it scream. Just dont let it bother the rest of us
#183 Posted by One Shot (718 posts) - - Show Bio

"Ah you all seem angry its cool". digs inito his bag and pulls out prolax"I will throw this in for free if you buy sun block and the tanning what do you say."

#184 Posted by Antoinette (33 posts) - - Show Bio
Narrows her eyes

I want to eat his brain when you are done Dotty.
#185 Posted by Dorothy (7 posts) - - Show Bio
Dorothy opens her metal Wizard of Oz lunchbox and takes out a machete.  She strokes it lovingly.

"Scream, little man, run and scream."
#186 Posted by Antoinette (33 posts) - - Show Bio
Looks curiously at Dotty and wonders how the Machete came out of the little tin box But looks on with a malicous gleam in her eye
#187 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm?