Ignoring the strange creature she turns to the moon and basks in its glow
Joseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Joseph

sits and looks back at the moon. "the master seems silent tonight " standing Joseph smiles "I will go hunting while he slumbers will you join me,"

Priyasha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Priyasha
A lithe figure walks silently through the trees emerging across from the bench. Walking slowly she approaches the pair and stops a few feet away, smiling at them.
" Merhaba brother and sister, I trust the night finds you well?"
Lillith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Lillith_
Smiling at her brother she laughs, Yes Brother i am always the first to wake it seems, i have heard nothing of the master tonight..

Hunting sounds lovely but i think our sister is about to join us
Lillith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Lillith_
Priyasha said:
"A lithe figure walks silently through the trees emerging across from the bench. Walking slowly she approaches the pair and stops a few feet away, smiling at them.
" Merhaba brother and sister, I trust the night finds you well?""
And there she is now Brother

Good morrow sister, the night as always finds me in the mood for destruction and pain
Joseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Joseph

Joseph walks over to priyasha "Merhaba my sister shall we go into the night then and remind this world why nobles are to be feared."

Priyasha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Priyasha

"That sounds like a lovely idea, Joseph."
Turning to Lillith on the bench she extends her hand towards her.

Lillith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Lillith_
Priyasha said:
""That sounds like a lovely idea, Joseph."
Turning to Lillith on the bench she extends her hand towards her."
Leaping up lightly she takes her sisters hand and kisses her cheek, you look lovely as always sister

looking to Joseph to lead the hunt she holds on too Prys hand
Joseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Joseph

Turning into a wolf he walks slowly into the woods. his feet padding along the ground as he moves. his eyes cutting past the darkness as he smell Jasmine . A purfume on a near by lady . panting he digs his claws into the ground his mind running over the many ways to attack . starting to run the grass breaks under his feet as he breaks the tree line. As he jumps into the air his body shifts back to his normal body as his feet land on her chest knocking her to the ground . he can she her heart beating. Placing his hand over her mouth he smiles and speaks into her ear.

"Pray to him I want to see if he answers."

. A women joging. Her eyes filled with fear her body broke into shock as Joseph teeth broke the skin and began drinking.

Priyasha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Priyasha
Still holding Lilliths hand she races through the woods following the wolf. Emerging from the woods she kneels beside the dying woman and begins to drink.
Lillith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Lillith_
Following Josephs lead and running with her sister she breaks free and Lillith runs and flips into the shape of a small black wolf, watching as Joseph finds his victim she pads out aroudn him and watches a young man through the trees sitting on a bench wiht his music in his ears. Changing form she walks up behind him and with a swift flick of her hands his neck snaps and she sits down beside the body nursing the body on her shoulder as she sinks her teeth into his neck. To couples walking past the girl it appears they are simply kissing.
Joseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Joseph

When they are finished he looks at Priyasha with hunger eyes he bares his fangs and looks once again at the moon turning to her he smiles "I  will go track the hunters in this city. when you are done hide the body in the normal way." turning into a hawk he flies into the sky and dissappears into the night seeking out those that pray on monsters.

Priyasha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Priyasha
The womans wrist still held to her lips she nods as Joseph flies away. Delicately licking the last drop from her lip Priyasha raises gracefully to her feet and effortlessly picks up the corpse to dispose of it.
Lillith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Lillith_
Slipping the mans arm around her shoulders she lifts him and walks back to Pryiahsa and joins her as they bury the bodies deep in the ground together.

My sister shall we make our way back too the clearing and await masters orders?
Priyasha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Priyasha
Brushing the dirt from her pale hands she looks at Lillith with faint smile.
Yes, lets.
Lillith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Lillith_
Taking her sisters hand again they walk back to the clearing and sit on the bench.

It is a glorious night, as LIlith looks up to the sky the moon gleems off her red eyes
Joseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Joseph

A large thud falls into the clearing as Jospeh lands four men over his arm he throws them down. each with weapons of unkown orgins. Joseph smiles at his sisters "It was a good nights hunt." each man had a cross cut into their fore heads. A fresh line of blood dropped on to the ground. he had done it while they where still breathing. The body were no more then 20 mins old as the vampire stood over them.

"breakfast for the others when they wake. it wont be long now sisters."

Priyasha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Priyasha
Lifting her face to the moon she nods in agreement, her cheeks slightly flushed from her feeding.
I wonder what keeps the others away? Tis a fine night.
Lillith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Lillith_
Smiling at Joseph

Good work brother, i can smell their pain, you did a fabulous job.

Seth Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Seth Walker
Yawns and stretches. A very human movement in the beast that he is

Ugh, who left their food lying around? I can smell the blood starting to turn.
Lillith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Lillith_
Glaring at Seth Lillith walks up to him , you would do well to respect Joseph Seth, he did a good job protecting us from the hunters
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#122  Edited By G'bandit

OH! sorry bout that I forgot my Doritos in the couch XD

grabs the bag what's up :D

Seth Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Seth Walker

Nothing I couldnt have handled myself

Tilts his head to the side as he looks at her, smirking slightly.

Ah, its too early in the night for fighting. How about we just grab some fresh blood off this idiot?

Gestures towards G'bandit

Lillith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Lillith_
Seth Walker said:
"Nothing I couldnt have handled myself

Tilts his head to the side as he looks at her, smirking slightly.

Ah, its too early in the night for fighting. How about we just grab some fresh blood off this idiot?

Gestures towards G'bandit"
Wrinkiling her nose at him she glares at the stranger

He smells.......................wrong
Seth Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Seth Walker

Do you know what the humans do when a cow gets a foot and mouth disease? They kill it. To stop the infection from spreading. Same rules apply. Even if we don't eat this one, we cant let him run about. Others might get ill.

Besides, he found us once. What would stop him from doing it again. The hunters would pay handsomely for his information.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By G'bandit

well you smell like a pair of timberlands after a 12 hour construction worker been wearing them.. Funky..  Ooh!

Lillith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Lillith_
Seth Walker said:
"Do you know what the humans do when a cow gets a foot and mouth disease? They kill it. To stop the infection from spreading. Same rules apply. Even if we don't eat this one, we cant let him run about. Others might get ill.

Besides, he found us once. What would stop him from doing it again. The hunters would pay handsomely for his information."
Smiling

Good point brother, and they are all cows to me.. nothing good about them but food and drink..

Taking his hand as she runs to change into the small black wolf she runs at the intruder then sweeps aside and starts to her it
Seth Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Seth Walker
G'bandit said:
"well you smell like a pair of timberlands after a 12 hour construction worker been wearing them.. Funky..  Ooh!"
Ahh the prey talks. Maybe you're attempt at humor would be more effective if you didn't stink of fear.

Bares fangs and sinks into the shadows to stalk his target.
Lillith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Lillith_
The wolf stalks behind Seth and sits waiting for the prey
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By G'bandit
Seth Walker said:
"G'bandit said:
"well you smell like a pair of timberlands after a 12 hour construction worker been wearing them.. Funky..  Ooh!"
Ahh the prey talks. Maybe you're attempt at humor would be more effective if you didn't stink of fear.

Bares fangs and sinks into the shadows to stalk his target."
"Sniffs himself... fear? seems like someone's senses are playing game on its user. I smell lady speed stick on me.. It was on sale..."

Also..Bad info.. I didn't know humans could be reborn like I did once.. grips out his mask. Also I believe humans don't have bluish dead looking skin.. Yea.. pops the bag of Doritos open and eats one.
Lillith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Lillith_
Sniffing the air the wolf growls and looks to Seth then at the creature.. backing away
Seth Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Seth Walker
Snorts in contempt at his sisters cowardice and jumps at the human, hands turning into razor sharp claws

It makes no difference whether you're human or not. You'll still die the same.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By G'bandit
"About Time!" Bandit seen Seth attack he performs several back flips away from the incoming attacks. Stopping about ten feet away from Seth while grabbing his two Hi-power Automatic pistols. "Not stakes of Silver but it should cause some pain!" Bandit aim and shoots both guns at Seth been cautious keeping a good eye of his surroundings."This bad imitations of batman are tricky better keep a look out" thought bandit as he shoot his guns.
Lillith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Lillith_
Before the humanoid could do any damage the wolf leaps on his chest pushing all its strength at him
Seth Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Seth Walker
Changes into his raven form in mid air so that the bullets miss him. Landing his body seems to grow back into a human shape. His back facing the Bandit.

"You're good. I'll grant you that. But I'm better."

Seth spins, his coat swinging out around him and as he does so he seems to fade into the shadows. Nothing moves and the air is deathly still. Then the ghost of a breeze touches the back of Bandits neck and Seth is standing right behind him.

"You're first mistake was coming here. Even armed for the job you're no match for us. You're second mistake was trying to take on two of us at once. You're last mistake, the one thats going to kill you, is that you assumed that the basic laws of your world applied to us. We are faster, stronger and more durable than you. We can move through the shadows and change our shape at will. We can enslave minds. Take these lessons and go before you wake the Master. He will not baulk at the strange taste of your blood. He will kill you in a heartbeat."
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By G'bandit
As bandit Shot Seth a ugly wolf attack the Mercenary of greatness. By rolling on the ground bandit Evaded the wolf's attack and and fell squat on the ground left arm kept shooting at Seth Right arm shot at the Wolfy."Wow what a shame you become a wolf to help vampires shame." Bandit smile as he keeps his senses as sharp as he can. Bandit kept shooting but the Kevlar piercing bullets in Bandit's gun were evaded by Seth by turning into a raven.

The Vampire landed and came to his feet again in his human wannabe form and started Yapping.   "You're good. I'll grant you that. But I'm better." said the Vampire Seth as he seem to disappear into thin air. A familiar feeling made its way through Bandit's neck. The vampire again opens his mouth and Bandit looks at him over his shoulder whit a smile on his face.

"You're first mistake was coming here. Even armed for the job you're no match for us. You're second mistake was trying to take on two of us at once. You're last mistake, the one thats going to kill you, is that you assumed that the basic laws of your world applied to us. We are faster, stronger and more durable than you. We can move through the shadows and change our shape at will. We can enslave minds. Take these lessons and go before you wake the Master. He will not baulk at the strange taste of your blood. He will kill you in a heartbeat."

Said the Vampire as Bandit start to chuckle.
"Well seems like you seen my talent mister Luke skywalker"said Bandit in a funny tone."Anyway a lesson that you vampires need to lear is, and  can't believe this words are comming out of my mouth, but you talk too much even for me! I got a master degree on talking but you just beat me"bandit turns around looking face to face at the vampire"By the way, as for the Mind control I'll look forward to it in the future. I invite you to look into my eyes when ever you please." Bandit's eyes glow bluish as a smirk is drawn on his face."but anyway" Bandit turns around walking three feet away and his body begins to glow while wild bright light is spread in the room"Good bye Vamps! I hope to see you guys in MiaMI some day we could go to the beach and chill at the beach maybe get a sun burn... Ups y bad." Bandit laugh as the light gets brighter and he desapears teleporting away leaving a lollipop on the floor..
The Coven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#137  Edited By The Coven
G'bandit said:
"As bandit Shot Seth a ugly wolf attack the Mercenary of greatness. By rolling on the ground bandit Evaded the wolf's attack and and fell squat on the ground left arm kept shooting at Seth Right arm shot at the Wolfy."Wow what a shame you become a wolf to help vampires shame." Bandit smile as he keeps his senses as sharp as he can. Bandit kept shooting but the Kevlar piercing bullets in Bandit's gun were evaded by Seth by turning into a raven.

The Vampire landed and came to his feet again in his human wannabe form and started Yapping.   "You're good. I'll grant you that. But I'm better." said the Vampire Seth as he seem to disappear into thin air. A familiar feeling made its way through Bandit's neck. The vampire again opens his mouth and Bandit looks at him over his shoulder whit a smile on his face.

Said the Vampire as Bandit start to chuckle.
"Well seems like you seen my talent mister Luke skywalker"said Bandit in a funny tone."Anyway a lesson that you vampires need to lear is, and  can't believe this words are comming out of my mouth, but you talk too much even for me! I got a master degree on talking but you just beat me"bandit turns around looking face to face at the vampire"By the way, as for the Mind control I'll look forward to it in the future. I invite you to look into my eyes when ever you please." Bandit's eyes glow bluish as a smirk is drawn on his face."but anyway" Bandit turns around walking three feet away and his body begins to glow while wild bright light is spread in the room"Good bye Vamps! I hope to see you guys in MiaMI some day we could go to the beach and chill at the beach maybe get a sun burn... Ups y bad." Bandit laugh as the light gets brighter and he desapears teleporting away leaving a lollipop on the floor..
"
Fake sun light is not sunlight......
Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Mer-Man

Oh this place again :P

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By G'bandit

It was the light of my teleportation ability..

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#140  Edited By Vrakmul

*adds mass to the gas giants until they turn into blue hypergiants* BURN BABIES BURN!!!

Lillith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Lillith_
Slipping into the clearing lillith follows slowly behind the young woman and waits for her moment
Antoinette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Antoinette
Steps from teh shadows with a sinister smile on her face Hello Sister
Lillith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Lillith_
Her sisters presence distracts lillith form her hunt so she allows the young woman to go

Hello little sister, how are you tonight?
Antoinette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Antoinette
She makes a face Do not call me Little. You know how I despise it. I may look young, but I am older then you. You will do well to remember this.
Dorothy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Dorothy
A strange, bald, tall young woman sits curled at the base of a tree.  She strokes a small squirrel she has found, singing softly to it under her breath.

"What makes you live, little fluffy?" she whispers to it.
Lillith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Lillith_
Grining at her sister she bows, i mean no disrespect little sister, i simply call you that as your appearance...

her voice trails off as she indicates the childs body
Seth Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Seth Walker
Antoinette said:
"She makes a face Do not call me Little. You know how I despise it. I may look young, but I am older then you. You will do well to remember this."
Walks past without acknowledging either of his sisters and ruffles her hair absentmindedly.

Play nice little one.
Lillith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Lillith_
Dorothy said:
"A strange, bald, tall young woman sits curled at the base of a tree.  She strokes a small squirrel she has found, singing softly to it under her breath.

"What makes you live, little fluffy?" she whispers to it."
turning as she hears her sisters soft voice

why good evening Dorothy, i have not seen you in some time, how are you?

And you brother?
Dorothy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Dorothy
Dorothy grins at Lillith, holding up the squirrel in her hands that seems happy enough to be stroked.

"I'm playing.  We're going to see what makes him live."
Antoinette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Antoinette
She sneers at both Lillith and Seth

Must you both insist on tormenting me?

She hears the sound of singing and turns

Why Hello Dorothy